Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

By G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

-Chapter 14

54 7 3
By G-Maknae

Sasuke-sensei-ish is currently teaching me maths, because he said he knew better (-____-)

And he's a kind of strict.

A very strict-sensei >.<

I don't need maths!
On ninja missions we don't need maths!

And just great, I don't know If I'm going to laugh at him while teaching me.

Who's not going to laugh anyway?

He wore non-graded eyeglasses as his props, just to pose as a professional sensei. Well, that's kinda convincing if you ask me  ( ・ _ ・ ")

"Are you done solving?"

"Yeah," I answered then I passed my paper on him.

He's teaching me how to divide and multiply in two straight hours already.
Does his brain hasn't get stressed?

I was already having a brain hemorrhage, you know that? (Q﹏Q)

"Here, solve this. You have three mistakes," he said then he gave me another test paper that he made as his lesson sheet.

"Again? I can't do it. I give up," I said, laying down the floor, flopping backwards.

And he's not stopping on giving me questionnaires when I have mistakes, even just one! He don't accepts mistakes.
He wanted it to be perfect! (>﹏<)

My poor head, its going blank from all these lessons. (◎ ◎)

And yeah, yesterday, I've learned transformation jutsu for teaching me as he said it'll be part of the academy. And he doesn't want to know when I managed to pass the exam and be like an idiot and clueless when I get there. It will reflect on him, and he doesn't like the sound of "and loser sensei had an idiot student," that sound, he doesn't like that to hear in the future.

It would be embarrassing that I went under him for lessons.
So, it's a must that I should learn basic jutsu on hand.

Then that's how I started calling him sensei, and it annoys him actually.

"Do what I said."

Why do I feel threatened by it. 〜(><)〜

"But sensei, aren't you just harsh to me? I'm a child, you know?"

"I told you, don't call me sensei."
See? I told you, he doesn't like it.

"It's my mouth, I can say what I want to."

"If you got time to complain, you also had time to answer your work sheet."

It's always like that. If I had time in useless and nonsense things like this, in equivalent I had time to make things that are productive.( ' д ' )

"I've been solving this division problem for hours now! But I can't solve them all without getting mistakes!" \(>o<)/

"You're not concentrating."

"I do! You just suck at explaining to me!"

"If you're thinking about kakashi and the hokage, better not to think of them if I'm the one who's with you and in front of you. Got that?"

Ah, what? (O︿O ")?

"Like I told you before, don't cling to the past and just look on what's ahead of you. Now that you chose to be a ninja than be a commoner, then work hard on it."

"Yes, sensei!" \(>o<)
Okay, that's a nice speech to get motivated!

I solved those five math questions now and proudly presented it to Sasuke, passing it by two hands with my head bowed down. "Your highness, I've done what you've asked and solved the problem in the borders of the country on how many watermelon Naruto has left after buying fifty cups of limited edition ramen. And also figured out how many cows Kakashi had after selling his house and lot. I also found out the problem about the complaints from the commoners about the flowers that Ino sold, how many was synthetic flowers needed to compensate after Sakura destroyed a garden of flowers," I said.

When he took the paper, I smiled. I can't wait to hear from him that I solved all the questions without mistakes.(⌒▽⌒)

Geez, if I successfully got this perfect, I'm gonna kick that Ibiki out of his office and force him to arrest the professors who included math problems on exams and hypnotize them to only ask students to do hand to hand combat, ninjutsu and the genjutsu for it was the essential thing to know as a ninja.

I twitch my eyes to notice that Sasuke all did was to stare at me with his left hand leaned on his chin.
I looked at my work sheet that he's just holding it that I began to get nervous again for the probability that I won't pass on his standards again.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is it bad to stare?" he asked.

"Why you're staring at me like that?" I asked.

Seriously, the way he look at me is like he's about to kill me! (>︿< ")

"I'm just wondering how do you look like when you're dead. You know? Not breathing at all?"

How can he say things like that so casually? 〣( ºΔº )〣

"Sasuke! Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm serious." (─ ─)

"I'm too young to die!" 。゜゜('O') ゜゜。

"I was also wondering the reason why you get killed."

"Ah! Stop it!" (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"Shut up. I only thought of that, because you suck at everything. If exams like this had to bet your life on it to pass, you're already dead."

I uncovered my ears then looked at him, still on his position still on his bored look.
"So I had mistakes again?" (Q_Q)

"Come closer," he says as he hand gestured me to come close to him.
I stood up then sat beside him.
"This is a secret, okay?" He sounded so serious that I had my head nod to tell him that he can trust me. Then he leaned closer to me then whispered.

"Every night when the clock strikes three o'clock before dawn, there's someone hiding under your bed. He's searching for a little girl."

Like me? σ( ̄、 ̄〃)

"He's searching for his missing child. His kid has a long black hair and like about this tall." He says as he was showing me how tall was the height is.

"He was searching for her almost four years now getting five."

Like me again? (º □ º l|l)︴

"As soon as he find her kid, he'll get her then he'll─"

"Enough with the lame details! Just go straight to the point, what's the name of the child he's looking for!"

"Hn, you don't need to yell! Don't you remember that I'm just beside you?" Moving backwards.

"Just say it!" I exclaimed ignoring him.

"Her name was─"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"..・ヾ(。><)シ

and this was the most unbelievable happened.

He laughed.( v ౦ ‸ ౦ v )

"You better see the look on your face on the mirror! It's priceless!" he said as he still laughing at me, grabbing his stomach and even went to lay on the floor.

I stand up then grab the pillow just on the floor beside us then I throw that pillow at him.

"You're so mean," as I continued to shower him with punches, "Why'd you do that?" o(TヘTo)

"Just for fun."

"Don't ever do that again!" That I grabbed my chest to feel my heart that beats abnormally. "I think, I lost five hundred years in my life span."

"No one had the ability to live that long. Besides, you're already screaming. I didn't even got the chance to say its name."

"You're so mean. It really hurts."(μ_μ)

"But there is a story that there's a person lying under the bed, but that was just a simple horror story to scare children who doesn't go to bed early."

"Where?!" I asked as I immediately jumped to him wrapping my arms around him tight.
I know, he'll say that, that guy was just around here now.

"Get off." (─ ─)

"NO." (>0<)!

"Can you get off of me, now? My hair and your fingernails. And don't scream near my ears!"

"The guy who's stealing kids is going to get me!" (ᗒᗣᗕ)

"I was referring to myself. Now, stop with your drama." (─ ─)

I immediately got off him.

"Monster! Help! Help!" L('□`L)

"Hey, Keep you voice down!"

"Monster! Don't eat me!─ittai!"(メ' ロ ')

"That's a joke. I'm only trying to scare you, you idiot." (─____─)

Ouch again, that's times two (Q__Q)
Not only that he flicked my forehead with his finger, he also called me idiot. (つω'。)

But how the heck he came up with the story that guy who's stealing kids before dawn?

"It's because you always went on my bed to play then leave it messy right after.

Ohh, that makes sense, mind reader. I even slept there one time for afternoon nap.

Thanks for clarifying things to me. (-___-)
I'm shameless. I came here and have a free study and make him more busy.

My conscience's really disturbs me now that I'm aware of myself. (  ・ . ・ )

"But there is an old story, about a woman who kidnaps and abducts kids that she liked," he says, starting a new story again.

"Why are you like this?"(〒﹏〒)

"It was a legend. Haven't heard that story?"

I picked up my pencil and grab a random text book, "That's a legend?" I asked, pretending that I couldn't careless anything about his stories anymore.

Legends are just made in imaginations and they wrote it and it's now called fictions, right? (Q__Q)

"Well, that's what they said. According to the story, this woman has a height about eight feet tall."

I concentrated on the work text, trying to ignore his story. 
I know it's another horror story, that's why I'm trying to ignore it. (Q.Q)

but also me: I'm curious, what's the name of the character of this eight feet tall woman that abducts children. ('・ω・')

"She was called, Hachishaku-sama. She didn't really have a name. To be specific, they didn't get to know her name. She got that name from how those children describes her. 'Hachishaku' means eight feet tall in our language."

He was wondering how they get her name and if she actually had a name on her own, but they didn't get to ask her name.
And I am here, wondering how they knew her height exactly.

Who knows? Maybe she's beyond just eight feet tall, she may be a little inches smaller than eight feet or she's way beyond eight feet tall and taller.

+plus+ I'm also wondering why I kept on listening to his story. (ーー ")

"What she looks like is depending on who saw her. Some say, she wore a kimino. Some say, she wore a long white dress. And some say, she's in a white funeral shroud. But one thing that is similar with those testimonies who saw her, was her height and the sound it makes. Beyond her feminine appearance, she has this masculine voice."

Please don't turn off the lights, and don't play tricks on it like turning it on and off like on the haunted houses. (≥_____≤)

"She was saying, po...po...po....po... Like an owl, but sounds more human."

I guess, we have ices here now around us. (°△°|||)︴

Hope it's just ice ▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

"It was said that it was captured by the monks and they managed to confined it in a ruined building in the outskirts of the village. They trapped it by four small religious statues called "jizus" placing it to the four directions. On the north, south, east and west. It wasn't be able to moved, but she somehow escaped it. Maybe those statues isn't that big enough to scare her. Like come on, she's eight feet tall, she can just easily over powered that. Or she has a fear of statues also called the automatonophobia that's why she tried what she could just to get out of there."

Or maybe, she's bored staying in there for years, that's why she tried to escape to get her freedom back.
She'll be thinking like, "I don't deserve this! Where is justice? Justice!" Like that, that's possible.
I might be also going to think like that if I was her.

"Whoever sees her were destined to die within a few days. Only kids saw her, and children who she's been liked."

*simplifying how to get close to him*

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

"And like I said, it's only a legend. Legends just a made up on the author's mind."

Like what I've said, it's an imagination that was trying to give a life to it.

"Unless, somebody really experienced it."

"I hope it's not me. I'm ugly. I'm not pretty. Choose someone else to abduct." (Q.Q)

And how the heck we've been switched into a horror story?

"Sasuke-sensei?"
He spared no second even just to glance at me.

"I'm really sorry. Can you just check my papers and if I get mistakes again, I'll work hard to pass your standards," I said, bowing my head. (シ_ _)シ

Still, no answer.

"I promise, I won't waste your time and efforts again. I won't disobey. I won't complain. I'm sorry that I'm selfish. I am asking for forgiveness." 。゜゜('O') ゜゜。

A smirk formed on his lips then gave me a look that as if he won against me.

"Everything that happened was annoying, but it sure had paid off a lot."

"I'm very sorry."
。・゚・(ノД')ヽ( ̄ω ̄ )
"Yeah, yeah."

"Choose what you want to learn this time. You earned it anyway."

"This one," giving him a scroll that I just picked randomly and had no idea what was it about.

He took the scroll and checked it. "By the way, you had everything correct. Except for the first five tries which is I know that you're doing it on purpose," he says as his eyes still glued on the scroll.

"You tricked me." ( ; ω ; )

"It was necessary. Besides, you forced me to do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 17.6K 63
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢�...
211K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
14.2K 438 24
I'm secretly the heir to both the Senju and Uchiha clans. A three-part prophecy was placed on me: 1. I'm to unite the reincarnates 2. I'll bring love...
1.8K 66 17
Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter wha...