Son Of Darkness

By Jahsizzlv2

Being the spawn of the primordial embodiment of darkness and chaos does something to a kid growing up. I was... More

Confront
What doesn't kill
Return
Return II
On The Path
Ankus Born
The Arena Life
Leaving The Landing

Learning

4 0 0
By Jahsizzlv2

Amon had exited the hall and looked to see the girl standing to the right. Her eyes kept focused on her feet as she seemed to stifle her tears.

Seeing the girl in that state irritated Amon on some subconscious level.

She looked up to him now, her eyes the attractive hazeal. A bruise was planted firmly on her right cheeks, the sight of it making Amon's teeth clench.

He nearly turned himself back into the hall, but realized his killing of Blut would do no good for her, for him on the other hand it would be an enjoyable kill. His father wouldn't approve though and he would probably suffer immediate consequences for ridding is father of a key supporter.

Simpler for him to just take the girl from his clutches and be on their way.

"D-don't mind me Lo- Amon this is my punishment." She spoke softly in between her sniffles and wiping of her face

Amon took a step closer and was tempted to but his hand to her face to soothe it. But another part of him caused him to pull it back.

The girl looked to him with a slight confusion and some tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"What is your name?" He instead spoke as they looked to eachother.

She wiped her tears and face before responding to him softly.

"Evelin" she answered quietly, the name rang through his head and danced through his thoughts with flashes of her.

Why now did they appear? Over 400 years later?

"Take me to your quarters and then we will depart from this place." He said calmly as he leaned against the door. No longer resting his hand on his blade, he crossed them.

"Why Lord Amon?" She said with a sudden shock as her eyes fixated on his intently.

"Just Amon, Eve". He said plainly as he pushed himself off the wall and slowly planted his hand on her cheek.

"You are the one I want." He continued a sly smile appearing.

A heat emanated off her soft cheek, as her face begin to once again regain its crimson hue from their prior interactions.

Her eyes were downcast but no doubt to avoid the embarrassment.

He liked the coyness she displayed. It was refreshing and different from pretty much every other sentient being he had encountered since Her.

Amon shook his head, washing those thoughts back down the well he dropped them in.

"M-my quarters are this way" Eve said, still keeping her gaze from meeting his and turning her head to the left further down the red lit hall.

Amon took his hand from her face and then grabbed her hand.

She seemed to relax as they now stood hand in hand. Her eyes finally looked up to meet his.

They stared deeply into eachothers eyes, taking as much knowledge the could from one another.

Eve offered him a small but kind smile, which definitely brought out a weirdly familiar buzzing feeling in Amon's chest.

He brushed it off and gave her a smirk back.

"Lead the way"

**

Amon and Evelin were now on the outskirts of the Blut grounds. On the walk through through the large Blut keep many eyes watched them. Their looks being in a range of envious to angry, all seemingly looking to the inconspicuous girl who's hand was interlocked with Amon's.

This made him hold it tighter and look to her still most downcast face with red cheeks showing a reaction.

Soon they arrived at a small hovel like shack, which on the outside look worn down and mistreated.  Greenery and vegetation grow over the structure, constricting it's already small size.

Eve took her hand slowly from Amon's and dug into the pocket breast pocket of her maids uniform. She pulled out a small key, with a red jewel hanging from its chain.

Pushing it into the lock, she turned and the door swung back.

She then retook his hand, something he didn't expect but nonetheless mind.

The sickly sweet scent of the cabin swam through Amon's nose. A small bed sat to the farthest corner with a stand and an unlit torch atop it. At the foot of the bed was a beautiful crafted fireplace, which was alight and generating a nice warmth to compliment the nice homey feel.

A single chair and table sat in the center of the home, with a half eaten plate of rice and some dark red meat. Bloody plate was complimented by a cup of seemingly the same liquid.

Eve seemed frozen as the Amon looked over the room, her shyness was very amusing to him. She then went over to her nightstand and opened it.

"How long have you been in that bastard's charge?" Amon asked, breaking the silence and walking around the room.

"Around 9 months Lo- Amon" she responded while she went through her stand and began taking out objects of interest and laying them on the bed.

"I arrived here shortly after the death of my mother, who instructed I come here" Eve continued, her voice becoming more wobbly and unsure.

"Why not stay in your colony, you were raised around them so I find it odd that your mother wanted you to come here" He spoke deductively, Eve's face from the side seemed to contort, as small movements appeared on her cheeks.

Just as Amon began to walk over to the affected Evelin he heard a voice call out.

"LORRDDD AMOOON" the voice rang, an angry feminine tone it echoed. One Amon was used to when being discovered by previous recipients of his time finding him with a new conquest. The thought bought a smirk to him, as he looked to Evelin before turning to the window.

Outside he saw the beautiful raven haired girl from this morning. Jiza something or other. He had long since forgotten her existence but obviously it wasn't the same for her, the smirking continuing it's growth on his face.

She noticed his appearance in the window and her lustful smile reappeared from the morning.

"Why have you chosen this freak as your plus one of on the orders of our Lord?" Raven head spoke, her highly regal and self superior tone annoyed Amon, she seemed to be forgetting who she was referring to.

Amon stepped outside, his face losing his wistful smirk and replacing it with a bland stare at the girl.

"Who the hell are you again?" He began, watching as the girls face lost its prideful smile as she stared down Eve who was behind Amon. The tears from shortly before gone, mostly wiped away as not to appear weak in front of the prideful annoyance that plagued them both.

The girl wore a lavish silk like robe, which extend all the way to the floor, under it she wore a scarcely covering one piece dress with a corset hugging her slender midriff and exemplifying her figure. Dark high heels.

Her lofty chest almost seemed to defy nature, the corset helping keep them perked. Her face was shifted into a pride filled grin, her red painted lips accenting her beautifully tanned skin. Her dark raven hair covered one of her crimson eyes.

Amon couldn't deny her attractiveness , and if it weren't for the girl by his side he wouldn't have hesitated to take her into the cabin and see if she was all she seemed think of herself.

Those lustful raging thoughts rushed through his head, moans and positions he had been in many times before in his almost boringly long life.

His gaze returned to Evelin to his side, and the thoughts dissipated rather quickly before he seemingly began to lose interest in the raiven haired girl yet again.

"Jezebel Kilner, one of the 4 blue blood families and sister line to the Bluts." She starts, her pride beginning a resurgence.

"Do you have issues with memory, Jezebel?" Amon said sternly, he no longer saw the same girl. Now she was simply an impediment in their departure and a waste of his time.

"What does she have that I don't my lord?" Jezebel asked angrily, her teeth bared at the girl and by proximity him.

"She is nothing but a feral half bred freak, I have royalty and sway. I'm a combatant and even better in the chambers." She resumed, attempting to leverage her sex to a man who had laid with hundreds to possibly thousands throughout the centuries of debauchery and death he had experienced.

"Feral freak you say?" Amon asked quizzical before seeing Eve visibly shutter out of the corner of his vision. He gritted his teeth and pressed on.

"Yes my lord a freak" Jezebel responded with a malicious nod. Her eyes looking over Eve with satisfaction.

"Elaborate" Amon said simply, Eve to his side looked to him.

Her eyes were a flashing of violet and hazeal as the tears once again began to well in her eyes. Her head shaking from left to right.

"That girl you have chosen is nothing but a half human girl, whose untrue mother laid with a mortal man. She is a worthless use of the vampiric fore-bearers blood." Jezebel spat with a sting, the vicious smile that dawned on her face was adorned with her fangs.

Amon looked to the girl to his side, her presence seemed reduced as her gaze had returned to the floor and the tears began to come down faster. He noticed her fists were balled, blood seemed to be coming from how hard she had pressed.

"A disgusting fre-" Jezebel began again before Amon took her by the throat. His grip was tight and serious. Anger unnaturally flared in him, propelling him to the woman who spoke too much.

"Silence" Amon barked his teeth sharpening and bared. He knew his eyes began to take the signet of power he held.

"You will no longer speak to me or her you pathetic leech, I don't care for your land or people. I will take no more disrespect towards Eve." His voice boomed, the deepened tone didn't even sound like his own.

Jezebel's new expression greatly pleased Amon, that darker part of him loved to see that pain. Even more so now. She desperately tried to pry herself free from him, her nail digging into his arms and drawing blood.

"Please let her go Amon"  Amon quietly heard from behind him. The woman's eyes seemed to start to close as her struggles became weaker.

"Please let her go" Eve said her tone notably wobbly. She repeated as she had now walked to his side yet again.

Amon turned his head so that he could see her face. It was wet with tears, her eyes seemed to plead with him, the part of him most like his father.

The Abyssal Remnant.

With a slight reluctance Amon released his grip, Jezebel fell straight on to her back and gasped wildly for air, frantic breathing ensued.

Eve had taken his hand into her own bringing it to her chest as a smile returned to her still tear drenched face.

"Thank you"

What was Eve's presence doing to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.9K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
344K 18.8K 43
"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it." "You've worked with teams before." "Yeah, but none with a jackass i...
12.1K 493 13
تجبرها جدتها في ان تسكن معهم بالبيت بعد وفاة اهلها بحادث . تدخل للبيت وهي تجهل عاداتهم وتقاليدهم . و تبدأ احداث الرواية ...
9.4K 774 16
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...