Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || Whip...

By Felicity14445

Sophia Amberson is a 22 year old from England and she's a Snow bird. She comes to Australia every year during... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

1K 14 2
By Felicity14445

"We going to the beach?" Avery asks

"That's what you wanted yesterday." I tell her

"Yes! I love soaking the sun in on the world famous sandy beach called Bondi!" She says excitingly running into the bathroom to get changed.

I laugh, "Well it is pretty awesome."

"And so are the lifeguards. Oh my gawd." She says cat whisling

I snicker as I go into my room. I put on a light blue bikini. Leaving my just washed and dried hair down letting my natural waves flow.

I put on a bathing suit cover on.

"Why did we have to get up so early?" I ask her as she gets out in her Corel coloured bikini

"Because. It's the only way we're getting a good spot and we're walking too."

"Okay.." I put my black thongs on. "Let's go." We make our way to the beach.

~

A yawn escapes my lips as we sit down the sun just coming up.

She nudges me hard, "Ow hey."

"There's your boy!" She grins as he goes by in a buggy with a trailer of signs following behind them. She gives them a wave a big smile painted on her lips.

They wave back and I give a little wave.

Another yawn escapes my lips. "Why are you so tired?"

"It's amazing what 30 more minutes of sleep can do for you..." I tell her as she got more sleep then me.

"Oh come on."

"Plus you were talking in your sleep and you kept waking me up forgetting your here every time and thinking it's a supernatural thing."

She laughs, "Well put ear plugs in." She tells me

I groan and fall back into my towel covering my face.

"I'm taking a nap. Put sunscreen on me if you have too." I tell her

"Okay."

My eyes close.

I get shaked awake. I open my eyes and chatter fills my ears and bright sunlight blinds me.

"What, what." I groan shielding my eyes.

"Bro how long you gonna sleep for? I want to go in the water and you have to watch our stuff." She says shoving me still.

"Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm UP! Stop." I sit up, "Did you put sunscreen on me?" I ask not thinking I was actually going to sleep that long.

"Yeah like...30 minutes ago, you should probably put more on." She tells me giving me the sunscreen. I take it. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I say as I squirt some sunscreen in my hand then rub it on my shoulders.

"Want some help?"

I look up the sun shinning so bright that I can't see the man's face. I put my hand out to block the sun.

It's an unfamiliar man who asks this question.

"Uh...no thanks." I smile trying to hide that face that I'm uncomfortable. I continue to rub in the sunscreen on the back of my shoulders. As I look away from the man.

I feel big hands rub my back my brain not process this quick enough. He rubs my breasts and that's when my brain finally kicks in.

"Oi!" I slap his hands away standing quickly. "Don't touch me." I tell him shielding my boobs with my arms.

"I was just trying to help."

"Oh don't give me that crap. I already said no thank you." I bark. He messed with the wrong girl.

I try not to growl at him like a dog. My blood boiling.

Whippet's P.O.V

"Did you see that!" I ask the boys looking at the cameras that's been watching this guy for a bit now as we wait for the coppers. "He just did another move on at......wait a second....Sophia?"

"Oh shit. He's definitely gonna get it now." Harries snickers.

I can't help but feel more boiled then before at this disgusting man.

"Whip. The coppers are almost here."

"Oh!" Singlets shouts looking at the camera. "She just slapped him."

"Damn right." I tell them.

I watch as Avery comes up from behind her as the man walks away surprisingly not mad.

I see Avery look at the man she was pointing too then bolt after him. She jumps on him making him crash into the sand.

"Oh dang! One of us should get down there before something happens." Singlets says

I get up, "I'll go down." I tell them making my way down.

Sophia's P.O.V

"What's going on?" Avery asks.

"That guy just harassed me, he touched my boobs!" I squeak as I watch the man's back as he leaves.

Her eyes squint, "How dare he!"

"No, no. Avery I know your a cop but don't—"

She starts bolting towards him and jumps on his back with full force making him smash into the sand face first.

"Alright buddy. Touch me and it's a lawsuit." She tells him holding his hands behind his back.

"Your not a cop!"

"Yes I am, and you better shut your mouth." She barks

"Oop—" I giggle putting a hand to my mouth.

"Get my badge." She tells me, "It's in my bag."

"You brought your badge?" I ask

"Just get it."

"Okay, okay." I go over to her bag and search for her badge.

I take it out and bring it over giving it to her. "You ladies okay over here?" I look over to see,

"Oh Ryan. Hey. Um..." I look at Avery who has him on the ground. "Yeah." A camera man stands behind him.

"Well it definitely looks like it. But that was a bold move."

"Bold is my middle name." Avery says

I giggle and look back at Ryan. "Yeah she's a police officer, back at home."

"But I saw you slap him. You know he could've had a knife on him." He tells me,

"Never really thought of it that way.."

"When the coppers coming?" Avery asks keeping the man on the ground.

"They should be here any moment."

I scope out the sidewalks to see a few coppers walking down the sidewalk.

"There they are." I point out.

Soon they finally come over.

"Hello police officer's. I'm an MPS of England, Metropolitan Police Service," she shows the badge, "Caught this one Sexually harassing with young lady here." She tells them,

They nod, "Well thank you for not letting him get away." The male police officer says.

She gives a nod and let the Australian coppers handle him.

She dusts off her hands from any sand. Giving me a big smile as the police take the man away.

"Nice work Avery!" I high five her.

"Well now that everything is okay I better get back to work." Ryan says

"Hey um Ryan.."

"Hm?" He turns around

"Would you like to hang out with Avery and I sometime?" I ask

"Only if she wants too." He smiles, "But I would love that."

"Avery?" I look over at her o see her laying down on the towel.

"Hm? What?"

"Would it be nice if Ry—I mean Whippet, you and I hang out sometime all together?"

"Sure." She says putting her head down again.

"Ugh I'm gonna go for a swim. I'm dying in this heat."  She says getting up.

I snicker.

"Well you two have fun." Whippet smiles, "See you around." He gives a wink before heading off. It makes my heart flutter.

"God he's smooth." Avery says

I giggle, "He really is."

"Look at that bum." She smiles

"Oi! It's for my eyes only!" I tell her she snickers evilly.

"Hey I'm just pointing out the obvious." Avery tells me putting her hands up in defeat.

"Still. Find your own bum." I tell her she only laughs."You goin swimming again?"

"Yup. I think it wasn't long enough." I smile. You can come with but at least put our towels other our bag."

"Maybe later." I tell her

"Alright suit yourself." She smiles

"Oh I'm going to get a drink do you want anything?" I ask

"Sure! You know what I like." She smiles then makes her way to the water.

I take my things as well as hers and make my way to get a drink.

~

I order my drink and drink it in the building wanting some cool air.

I drink my Cold Creamey caramel drink and get my friend her favourite vanilla bean after I had a break in the cool building.

Once ordered her drink I make my way to the beach.

I sit on my towel and continue to drink my Caramel beverage.

Avery comes over soaking.

"Got you your vanilla drink. Don't get me wet." I tell her sticking my arm out to give it to her.

She flicks some water on me grinning.

"Oi!" I shout

~

After I finish my drink my stomach starts to hurt. "Mm. My stomach is not liking me..." I tell Avery. "I don't think I drank it that fast...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 147 23
Noah Maxwell's famous on Bondi beach because his parents work there, but it's not just because of his parents, it's because him and his sister are Bo...
90.8K 1.1K 29
Abby Jenson's grown up in Bondi and has just finished university in Sydney, what she wants more than anything in the world is to become a lifeguard...
1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
236K 2.4K 107
BOOK 3 of my Bondi series! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! All this writing (in this book) is my own and I made it up myself! As some think I've stolen it whi...