The Twins - Taekook

Por BTSJeonJungkook_Love

The Twins Daehyung the older twin who was born 5 minutes earlier, and Taehyung the young twin who was born 5... Más

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
My Birthday 💜

Chapter 4

831 41 24
Por BTSJeonJungkook_Love

     Who - Lauv ft. Jungkook Jimin

  ↻ ◁  0:41 ───ㅇ───── 3:00 ▷ ↺

3rd POV:

He saw.. it was Taehyung

The older male quickly captured before Jungkook hitting the ground. He hugged softly to the younger one. Wrapping his arms around the younger picking the younger up.

Quickly, Taehyung got both of them out of the crowd.

The younger one still seems to be scared, his eyes were tearing up.

The older male didn't let go of the younger one. They walked inside the school hallway. Finally Taehyung stopped walking.

He wanted to put Jungkook down but the younger one just holded his grip on even tighter.

Taehyung felt the younger one's heart beating fast on his back.

"Don't cry JK. You're not there anymore." Taehyung said trying to find a way to comfort the younger.

Taehyung was thinking until he thought of something. A song that his little Koo and him would sing together whenever Kook or him were crying one of them would sing the song.

Flashback:

School was over which meant dismissal for all the elementary students.

"Taetae hyungie!" Koo shouted as he was running towards Taetae.

"What's wrong Koo?" Taetae looked at Koo who was looking like he was going to cry.

"Y-Yoon hyung is meanie.." Koo said as he teared up.

"Wait did Yoongi do Koo?" Taetae wanted to know.

"Yoon hyung told Koo that Koo isn't getting any banana milk cuz Koo was not being good boy." Koo pouted.

"And what did Koo do?"

"Well.. Koo might've just shouted at teacher for taking Cooky away from me because nap time was over.." Koo said.

"Koo, today you weren't a good boy." Taetae said.

"Koo knows, but Koo was really sleepy and didn't want to leave Cooky." Koo crossed his arms.

"If Koo is good boy for the rest of the day, maybe I'll buy with my mommy some banana milk for you." Taetae said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really" Taetae smiled.

The smile that Taetae had also made Koo smile.

"Koo wants to sing a song to Taetae!"

"Really? Right now?"

"No, it's better to do it on April 5! Which is tomorrow Taetae hyungie!"

"Really? Oh okay."

"Yes!" Koo jumped happily to his mom and Taetae went with his mom.

- Next day -

As usual school was about to start soon Daehyung and Taetae were at the bus stop, Tartar was waiting for Koo.

Taetae was carrying a banana milk for Koo which he brought with his mom yesterday.

"Taehyung, you bought that for Koo?" Daehyung asked.

"Yeah, Koo likes banana milk." Taetae answered.

Daehyung just smiled.

"Oooo Taehyung is now a baby drinking milk!" A classmate of Taehyung said.

The mom of that kid just looked at his son and sighed.

"Son, don't say that. Don't be like your father. Be a good boy." She said but the boy just took his tongue out and left the mom not looking back.

"I'll pick you up when it's dismissal son!" She said as she took one last glance before leaving.

Daehyung glared at the kid but Taetae quickly made a signal to Daehyung that it's not a big deal, maybe that's just how their relationship as mom and son was.

"I'm not drinking and this isn't for babies." Taetae said.

"Admit it! You are a baby lalala" The kid took out his tongue.

"You really-"

"It's okay Daedae hyungie" Taetae said. Daehyung just sighed and tried to not listen to the other kid's loud voice.

Taetae just tried to ignore his classmate. Daehyung didn't know since they were both put on different classes.

"You two are twins. But one is cool while the other is so girly. And what's with the ponytail? Oooo you're a girl? I knew it!" The kid kept annoying.

"It's just a clip that mommy gave me to move my hair aside to not make my hair cover my eyes." Taetae answered looking down as he bit his bottom lip feeling a little bad about his clip that his mommy put on him.

"At least one of you twins are actually acting like a boy-"

"What's the big deal?" Daehyung snapped out.

"So what if my little brother uses ponytail? It's his hair not yours. It doesn't represent anything if it's a boy thing or a girl thing, and if he likes banana milk it doesn't make him babyish. He just likes it." Daehyung said without even sparing a look on the kid who was out of words.

The kid just looked down and didn't spare any more words.

The bus came just in time. First, the kid got in then Daehyung and now Taehyung.

"Sir, Koo will come here soon can we wait a few more minutes?"

"Sure kid." The middle aged man smiled.

Just a few minutes later Koo came walking with his mom.

"Bye mommy bus is here! I love you!"

"I love you too! Mwah." Koo's mom give Koo a kiss in his cheek. Koo also gave his mom a kiss on her cheek.

Koo quickly ran towards the bus entrance, he waved to his mom one last time and got in.

"Good morning sir." Koo said.

"Good morning Jungkook."

"Koo! Koo here!" Taetae lift his hand up.

Daehyung was sitting infront of Taehyung since Taehyung told him that for today Koo will be sitting with him.

"Taetae hyungie!" Koo ran and sat besides Taetae.

"Look what I got for you." Taetae should Koo the banana milk.

"Taetae really bought Koo banana milk! Thank you Taetae hyungie" Koo grabbed the banana milk.

"Koo will sing you a song."

"Really? Let me hear it!" Taetae smiled admiring his little one.

End of flashback

Taehyung sighed, he took a deep breath.

His soothing deep but angelic voice began.

-"As long as I got you
I'm gonna be alright
As long as I got you, yeah
I'm not afraid to die
I'm alright"

Jungkook sniffles as he hears the older male sing.

-"Even if my heart stops beating
You're the only thing I need, ooh, with me.. (Ooh, with me)
Even if the Earth starts shaking
You're the only thing worth taking, oh no, ooh, with me (Ooh, with me)

Even if the sky's on fire
Got you here, it's alright, ooh, with me (Ooh, with me)
And if it's all over
I'm taking this moment, ooh, with me, nah..
Wherever I'm going
I'm happy you're coming, ooh, with me
With me, yeah

He let go of the younger gently putting him down and he turned around to face Jungkook.

The younger one still wasn't fully aware that he's now not in the crowd.

"Hey.." Taehyung spoke up an softly with one hand, he uses his index finger and pokes Jungkook's forehead softly.

Jungkook quickly came back to reality, and he lifts his eyes to Taehyung who was infront of him.

"Y-You have a good voice." Jungkook said while made the other male puzzled.

"Good? Just good?" Taehyung answered which made the younger one tense.

"I-i meant that you have an amazing voice."

"JK, I was just kidding." Taehyung wouldn't deny that JK is very cute besides only knowing that he only saw JK's eyes.

"Oh.."

"It's okay.. you're not alone. We're out of there." Taehyung said.

"S-sorry hyung." The younger one said softly as he bowed a little.

"Don't apologize." Taehyung said.

Taehyung's eyes were showing softness, but his whole expression seem to be blank.

"Also, what were you doing there? You should know now, that the your hyungs and I are kinda you know.."

The younger one waited for the response.

"You know, we're popular in a way?"

"Oh, I know." Jungkook answered back.

"Then.. why didn't you-"

~Ding, ding, ding, dong~

The bell just rang.

"I guess we have to go to class. Let's go." Taehyung said and turned around leaving a confused bunny behind.

"Wait for me!" Jungkook ran behind Taehyung.

As usual Taehyung went to his class. To his surprise, he had Jungkook in the same class as him at least once or twice everyday.

Taehyung walked in the classroom first and sat down at his usual seat.

Of course, the students were always making comments or admiring Taehyung. It's something he's used to.

Taehyung just lead his head down and closed his eyes for a moment.

Except Jungkook.

Jungkook was right behind him, but he was nervous if the students wouldn't like him. But still he had to go in.

He took a deep breath, his eyes were closed for a second. He opened them, he walked in the classroom and went to his seat that was next to Taehyung.

Stares were at him. Some were jealous and some were finding him cute.

As he put his bag down and took his notebook out, a hand yeeted his notebook and was now holding it.

Jungkook quickly noticed and he lifted his gaze up to the person.

"This is my seat." The female said.

"But I-"

"Do I need to say it twice?"

"Do I need to listen to you if you're not even my teacher or parent? I don't even know you." Jungkook answered back.

Sure, Jungkook is a soft and caring young boy but he isn't letting someone boss him around just like his father did.

"Oh you wanna try me? You do know that I'm a girl." She said.

"It doesn't matter because many people here witness this right now, and if something happens you're the one responsible for it." Jungkook snatched the notebook she was holding because it was his.

"Listen here Taehyung is my-"

"Taehyung is your what?" Jimin walked in as he was part of the class too.

"M-my friend."

"Yeah right. Girl go back to your original seat. This isn't even yours." Jimin said as he sat down next to Jungkook who was next to Taehyung.

"I know that."

"Then go back to your seat. Class will start in 2 minutes." Jimin answered back.

"This new kid isn't even supposed to be sitting with Taehyung or even with you Jimin." She said.

Taehyung lifted his head up. His face completely shows how annoyed he is.

"Taehyung can I sit-"

Taehyung just turned his face to the female and his expression wasn't really pleasing.

"No." Taehyung answered and looks away to the window.

The girl just puffed her cheeks and went to her seat.

"Hyung.. I can switch seats if you-"

"Stay." Taehyung said without looking at Jungkook.

Jimin just pats Jungkook's back.

"It's fine. You're our friend now. If Taehyung let's you sit with him it's because he's opened up with you a little bit." Jimin said.

"Park Jimin." The teacher called his name.

"Here!" Jimin raised his voice up.

"I'm not even taking attendance yet, I just called you because you were talking."

"Oh. Well I'm here if you actually take attendance." Jimin said.

Jungkook just smiled behind his mask, Jimin seem like a guy who would say or do something funny without even trying.

"Kou Alvarez" The teacher began taking attendance.

"Here."

"Valerie Barrio"

"Here!"

"Jeong Dahyun"

"Present!"

"JJK?"

"Here." Jungkook said as he raised his hand.

"Kim Taehyung is here too." The teacher said as he knew that Taehyung wouldn't answer.

"Park Jimin. I know you're here no need to raise your hand."

The teacher finally finished after calling on about 15 students.

"Well class, next week we will be going to a camp. There will be cabins, also boys and girls will be separated." The students were actually putting attention today.

"As for that. We will need to divide you into groups of at least three to four. You all can decide who you want to share the cabin with. There is also going to be a bunk bed. So please decide well. I'll give you all about 20 minutes to decide."

The teacher gave all the students a sticky note to write down who they want to share their cabin with.

"Taehyung." Jimin called him.

"Yeah yeah. Sure we can be in the group." Taehyung said as he nodded.

"How about you JK? Would you like to be with us?" Jimin asked as the younger one was just zoning out.

"Huh? Uhmm.. if it's okay with you guys." Jungkook answered back.

"Then, it's a yes. Three of us is fine." Jimin said as he wrote Jungkook and Taehyung's name.

"How about me?" The same girl from before said.

"No. Besides that you're a girl we're separated." Jimin said with a disgust face.

"Don't need to have cheapest stuff either." Taehyung said.

The girl just pouted and walked back to her seat.

"Damn Taehyung, did you get your savageness from Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Of course."

Jungkook just kept himself quiet.

The class went on. It was already time for lunch.

"And that's all for today. You may begin packing your stuff up. Remember that next week we're having a field trip to Big Bear."

"Big Bear sounds like Taehyung." Jimin said joking as he packed his stuff.

"I'm more of a tiger than a big bear." Taehyung answered back with a slight smile on his face.

"JK" Jimin said but the younger one seem to not notice he called him.

"JK~"

Jungkook finally realized that class was over. He just couldn't stop thinking about how long he'll have to stay wearing a mask at college.

"Oh.. sorry Jimin hyung." Jungkook began to quickly pack up his stuff to his backpack.

"You've been zoning out a lot besides that you barely talked JK. We aren't monsters, we won't harm you or anything." Jimin said.

"I know.. I was just thinking about the field trip. I've never left my home." Jungkook answered in a soft tone.

They all left the classroom and we're walking to where they usually meet the others which was the cafeteria.

"If you're that homesick, you can ask Jin hyung to go with us." Jimin said.

"No no no. I don't want to cause trouble to him, besides he needs to think about his dream." Jungkook said.

"Jin hyung wouldn't mind going with us for a few days." Taehyung said not looking at the two others.

They finally made it to the cafeteria. As usual girls and some boys shouting.

Jungkook really needs to get used to this.

"I'll go first." Jungkook said and walked to where the others were sitting.

He sat down besides Jin who was already eating his food.

"Oh, JK!" Hobi said.

"We haven't seen you this morning what happened?" Namjoon asked.

"I just.. well-"

"He came before you all I guess." Taehyung said as he was barely sitting down.

"Wait a good way to say good afternoon Taehyung." Daehyung said without looking up, he was just scrolling through TikTok.

"JK." Yoongi spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"You won't eat again?" Yoongi asked with a blank expression.

"No. I'm not really hungry." Jungkook answered.

"You're never hungry at lunch." Jimin added as he only heard the last part.

"You should eat at least this apple." Hobi said as he handed Jungkook an apple.

"No, really I don't-"

"JK. Eat at least the apple, in this lunch table everyone needs to eat." Taehyung said.

The others were shocked and others just slightly smiled.

"Look who's actually caring." Jimin said with a playful tone.

Taehyung wasn't embarrassed, he just doesn't want this whole discussion to keep going just because JK doesn't want to eat.

"I'll eat this later." Jungkook said.

"JK you can eat if you're hungry." Jimin said.

"You all are really forcing someone to eat?" Jin asked with noodle all over his mouth.

"No. We're just telling him if he's hungry then he can eat, it's not like he's scared to eat." Hobi said.

"Or is he?" Yoongi added which made all the members go silent.

"I-I'll go to the restroom since in class I don't like using it." Jungkook said and quickly got up, walking to the restroom.

"Oh look now you made JK uncomfortable Yoongi hyung." Jimin said with a slight disappointment.

"I didn't mean to actually make him uncomfortable." Yoongi said.

Taehyung just looked at the younger walk away. He doesn't know why but that JK is acting very strange.

Jungkook went into the restroom and did his business.

He went to the sink and washed his hands.

He took of his mask and hoodie down for a moment. He took a deep breath while looking at himself in the mirror.

"How long can I keep this up? Why is Jin hyung even wanting me to hide." Jungkook said.

"JK?" A deep voice asked.

Jungkook quickly put his mask up and hoodie back on.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said.

He turned around and faced at the door where the other male was.

"Are you uncomfortable being with us JK?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not." Jungkook answered.

"That's good to hear." Taehyung said

"I guess..?" Jungkook felt awkward so he was about to go.

"JK." Taehyung said.

"Yes?"

"Who are you really? Like all of a sudden you just came here to this college." Taehyung said looking at his eyes only again because Jungkook already had his mask on.

"I'm just a new friend. At least I think that's what I am." Jungkook said and left the restroom leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung.

Sorry if this was trash-
I don't really think it's good, I might delete it after I finish it or Idk 😔

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.5K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
15.9K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..