Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || Whip...

By Felicity14445

Sophia Amberson is a 22 year old from England and she's a Snow bird. She comes to Australia every year during... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

1.1K 14 0
By Felicity14445

Once changed into a causal outfit and brush my hair.

I take my big camera and walk out of my room. "You ready?" I ask

"Yuppers. Let's get a move on!" She says

I get my white converse on and we head out the door.

"Let's go to the Opera house at night." I tell her as I drive, "Theres always beautiful lights."

"Alrighty. Your the expert."

We walk around the city we walk on the sidewalk of the Harbour bridge I stop to take a picture.

"Want to do the bridge climb?" I ask

"Oh hell nah."

I laugh knowing she's afraid of heights.

We continue on the trail and going under the bridge.

I run up the hill. "Soph what the hell are you doing?"

"Getting a better view." I jump over a bush of long grass. I snap a picture.

"What aren't you taking pictures?" I ask

"Because I can take them from you. Now get yo arse back over here." She tells me.

"Oh look at the cruise ship!" I point to the hug boat that I caught in the picture.

"How did you just see that?" She asks

I stick my tongue out at her.

Then I come back over taking more pictures of everything.

"Can you quit your clicking? How about we just walk and talk."

"Your right. I'm sorry." I put my camera down letting the bulky strap hold it.

"So how is London?" I ask

"It was shit. Cold. A little rainy the casual snow." She turns to me, "How has your stay been here?" She asks knowing my answer.

"Hot. Rained a couple times...and hot." I smile.

"All you have to worry about is getting a heatstroke." She says

"Well no. Deadly spiders, snakes....bikers..."

"Bikers?" She questions

"Yeah. Their savages when in a pack."

She bursts out laughing.

"What? They are. Their a pack of savages."

She laughs even harder holding her stomach I smile and start chuckling which ends up laughing as well realizing how silly it sounded but it's so true.

We eventually have to stop walking to try and stop our laughing. I'm laughing because of Avery's laugh now.

"Ugh you kill me mate." She says leaning on me while she wipes a tear away.

I wipe mine away as well, chuckling.

We do more sightseeing in the city

Eventually it gets dark after a long while. We went out to eat and we did some shopping.

We did you to the Opera house before it got busy to take some pictures.

After all the things we did I drove us back to the Opera house a pink sunset coming up.

Once there we hangout on a chair lots of people sitting around as well. I'm surprised we got a table to sit at.

We watch the light show on the Opera house. I take a picture of the lit bridge and Opera house with the beautiful sunset in the background.

After the light show we headed home tuckered our from our long day.

I yawn as I get into my Jeep wangler Avery getting in the back to lay down.

"Can I go to Ryan's place to talk to him?" I ask

"Sure whatever man." She puts a seat belt over shoulders so she can lay down. "Thanks your the girl night.." She says yawning

"No problem."

"I had fun.." She tells me closing her eyes.

"Me too." I smile then look back forward and start the engine then make my way to Ryan's place.

I knock on his door it looking pretty dark in there. I sigh, "He must be out with his mate's or something." I tell myself.

I get in my Jeep and make my way back to my place, or hotel should I say.

Once there open the back door and shake Avery awake. "What's happening? Earthquake!"

I laugh, "If I'm the earthquake then yes." I joke she sits up breathing in.

"We back already?" She asks

"Yes." I snicker

"Now let's go or I'm leaving you in the car."

"You wouldn't." She says unbuckling her seat belt getting out of the open door. She gets close her tired face inches away from mine. "You love me too much." She smirks tiredly dragging her thongs on the cementing making a scraping sound like slippers.

"You wanna bet?" I joke locking the Jeep.

"You love me to much!" She says again opening the glass door.

I laugh following her in.

~

I was about to go to bed not waiting for the service to bring an extra pillow for an already passed out Avery who's on the pull out couch.

I get into my bed sighing happily when I hear a knock at my door.

I groan at the man's late arrival. I open it not caring that I'm in a rather short silk nighty.

"Oh my god Whippet!" I squeak his eyes widen a bit looking at what I was wearing. I hide behind the door. "what are you doing here?" I whisper

"Well I thought you would want this." He hands me my phone.

"Oh my gosh I didn't even notice it was gone!" I take it, "Thanks!" I smile

"Well I thought that you would've been to busy to notice with taking pictures and what not."

"Well thank you so much Ryan." I beam. "Wait how did you know my hotel number?" I ask

"Well you did mention 103 and icebergs when you were drunk."

"Oh." I laugh.

I stifle a yawn. "Had a long day of sightseeing did ya?"

I put a hand up to my mouth as another comes, "Yeah."

"Well I don't want to keep you up."

"Bro turn the light off." Avery groans. "Did you get my pillow?" She asks tiredness lacing her voice.

"No." I tell her

She groans loudly. "Bloody hell."

I snicker and so does Ryan.

"Who's at the door then?" She ask squinting from the lights.

"Ryan."

"Ryan?"

I sigh, "Whippet." I laugh

"Oh right, right. The dude your dating..." She yawns

Ryan chuckles his chuckle making my heart melt.

"Well I don't want to keep you and Avery up any longer then I have too." He smiles that charming smile that makes any women's heart flutter.

"Bye Ryan." I smile.

"Bye Whippet!" Avery shouts

He chuckles, "Bye Avery."

"Stay handsome!" She shouts I laugh and so does Ryan.

We give each other a smile and I close the door.

"What did the hunk want?" Avery asks yawning sitting up.

"He gave me my phone back which I can't believe I forgot."

"Well I can believe it." She says laying back down.

I hear a knock at the door again, I look through the peek hole making sure weather I need to hide myself or not again. "Oh finally."

"Is it my extra pillow!" Avery says excitingly sitting up quickly.

I open the door, "Your extra pillow ma'am."

I take it, "Thanks mate." I smile and returns it and I close the door and lock it.

"Here's your pillow." I tell her throwing it at her and she catching the heavy pillow with her face making fall back.

"Hey!" She pouts

I snicker as I turn the lights off and go in my room.

"Sleep welllll." I tell her as I close the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2K 55
Shannon and her friends are from the UK and go to stay in Bondi. Shannon falls for a Bondi Lifeguard and leads her on a very exciting path. ...
321K 3.5K 200
This is a story about Chappo's 13 year old sister (you) who comes to stay with him in Bondi. I know this is a brief description but I don't want give...
117K 1.1K 48
A young girl who had dreamt of living in Oz since she was 16, now 24 she's here and she is met by a rather familiar man who has found her granny pant...
72 6 10
After the sinking of the Titanic, Mary (Sophia) de la Reue swore that she'd never love again. However, when she receives a second chance at life as a...