Love Doctors {Harley Quinn x...

By DeeseTheGayGrandma

!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigne... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Chapter 2: Dr. Pamela Isley
Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
Chapter 4: Buzzkill
Part 5: Bruise
Chapter 6: Big Baby
Chpater 7: Bathroom
Chapter 8: Rebirth
Chapter 9: Touch Starved
Chapter 10: Mystery
Chapter 11: A Hyena's Help
Chapter 12: Funniest Villan
chapter 13: Things that go Bump in the night
chapter 14: Joker Cards
Chapter 15: what are you hiding?
Chapter 16: College all over again
Chspter 17: The Jokes on You
Chapter 18: what youre up against
Chapter 19: For the kid
Chapter 20: First Appearance
Chapter 21: Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Mood Swings
Chapter 23: Long Time No See
Chapter 24: Knock on The Door
Chapter 25: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 26: Alice's Threat
Chapter 27: Party Shopping
Chapter 28: Whats the Gender?
Chapter 30: Scarecrow
Chapter 31: Ruined Reputation
Chapter 32: Are you drunk?
Chapter 33: A Dumb Plant
Chapter 34: Heist Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: The Talk
Chapter 36: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: The First Cry
Chapter 38: "I do"
A/N

Chapter 29: The aftermath

1.7K 50 5
By DeeseTheGayGrandma

Catwoman's pov:
----------------------------------

"Joker!!" I heard Harley scream.

Thinking she was hurt, I ran to Harley's side, as my eyes travelled over her body, looking for any hints of pains. I didnt see anything. Her hand shook slightly as she signaled for Joker to look over to where Lola and her husband were.

I looked over as well, seeing Lola knocked out on the ground with her husband standing over her. I looked at the broken beer bottle in his hands as his body slightly swayed. Everything happened so fast, it was almost as if it was all a huge blur of chaos.

Joker stepped between Lola's body and her husband. Harley ran from Ivy and I's side and knelt down next to Lola as she regained consciousness.I was too far away to hear what Lola's douchebag of a husband said, but it clearly wasnt very good since Joker knocked him out cold with a right hook to the face.

Ivy ran to go help Harley carry Lola inside while I made my way towards Joker. I put my hand on his shoulder as I tried to calm him down. I could still feel his chest rise up and down quickly with anger. He started to chuckle to himself before breaking out in his infamous laugh. He started to take another step towards Lola's husband. I put my hand on his chest and pulled him away, which made him laugh even more.

"I will kill you, ya son of a bitch!" Joker laughed as I dragged him away.

I was so confused. Why would Joker care so much about Lola? No, he wouldnt. Lola's husband must have said something to Joker to infuriate him like this.

I had Joker go wait in his purple Lamborghini while he cooled off. As I made my way back towards the house, I could see Ivy coming back outside. Maybe it was the lighting, but her skin looked a slightly paler shade of green than usual.

"Hey, Ivy, what's going on in there?" I asked as I found myself in front of the redhead.

"I- uh......"She said as she struggled to find words. "Harley is taking care of it. I....figured they wanted privacy."

I nodded in understatement as my eyes met hers. She quickly looked away and turned her attention to the waking husband. Fire blazed in Ivy's eyes as plants started to surround him.

"Ivy, stop." I demanded as I grabbed her wrist. "Let him go."

      "After everything he's done! Are you serious?" Ivy raised her voice at me.

      "He was drunk.." I tried to reason.

      Ivy slightly opened her mouth in disbelief. She shook her head as a smile crept onto her face. She started waving her finger in the air as a painful laugh spilled out of her mouth.

      "He was drunk...that's your excuse?" Ivy asked between laughs as she looked at me with narrow eyes. "No, see you wouldn't get it, would you?"

      "Pamela, I-"

      "No, of course you wouldn't get it. Of course not because you actually have love in your life." Ivy forced a laugh. "You've never had to fight for reassurance. You've never been manipulated or compelled to stay with someone for fear of your own life. You just wouldn't understand!"

      I didn't know what to say. I just stood there like an idiot with a blank expression on my face. Ivy looked at the ground as her fists balled in anger. She then let her hands drop as she stormed off towards the Joker's car.

     Still stunned, I walked into the house, searching for Harley and Lola. I eventually found my way towards the room they were in. The door was cracked open a bit, and I peered through the sliver. Seeing that everything seemed calm, I opened the door and entered the room slowly.

       "Heyyy" I said softly as I sat down on the bed next to them.

     "Hey, kitty." Harley mumbled as she stroked Lola's hand.

       "Where is he?" Lola asked, finally looking up at me.

     I wasnt sure if I was supposed to answer or not. I couldnt figure out if telling Lola that her husband was right outside was a good idea or not. I hated thinking. Psychology was more Harley's thing anyways. I looked up at Harley, who also seemed deep in thought. She eventually nodded her head, silently telling me that it was okay to tell Lola.

      "He's still outside." I answered, looking around the room awkwardly.

     Lola raised her hand and gently felt where the bottle had hit her. There was a small cut, but mostly just swelling. She was going to have one hell of a bruise tomorrow.

      Lola stood up and took a step towards the door. Her knees gave a small shake, but Harley was holding on to her. I stood up as well and made my way towards the door.

      "Hold on, now." I interrupted. "Where are you going?"

      "To...see my husband." She grimaced as she took each step. "He didn't mean it, he's just drunk. Believe me, hes a good guy and loves me dearly."

     "Uh.....how hard did you hit your head?" I joked around, but no one laughed.

      "I'm serious, he truly is the love of my life. He would never knowingly hurt me." Lola said with full confidence.

      I was confused, but held the door open for them as they passed through.  What was it Lola had said? He was the love of her life? How could someone love somebody and treat them so awful?

    I followed the pair outside, immediately scanning the yard for Ivy. I found her sitting in the passenger seat of Joker's car. Neither one of them appeared to be saying anything, but Ivy still looked mad. If we were in a cartoon, there would definitely have been some smoke coming out of her ears.

     Seeing Harley, Joker and Ivy got out of the car and made their way over to us. Lola's husband reached his arm around Lola's shoulder as he helped her to their car. Lola flopped down in the passenger seat before sneaking a quick kiss from her husband.

     "I meant what I said, clown." Lola's husband spat as he climbed into the driver's seat and started to back the car up.

      "It was great seeing yall! Congrats on your baby boy, Harleen!" Lola happily called out as if nothing had happened.

      We all stood there, stunned. We watched with confused eyes as the car sped off down the road, leaving a trail of dust behind them. I turned back around to see Ivy shooting daggers at where the car had been. Her eyes never left as she stared intensely at the ground.

      Harley and Joker didnt seem to notice Ivy's strange behavior. Joker held out his hand dramatically as he walked Harley towards where the food was, arms linked as if they were walking down the aisle. It was a weird experience to see Joker and Harley being so mutual around each other. Maybe it was for the kids sake? Or maybe they were genuinely becoming friends?

      I snapped out of my thoughts, and started to follow them to the food. My stomach was growling as it practically pulled me towards the table we set up. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that Ivy wasnt following us. I turned back around and put my hand on her shoulder, trying to get her attention.

     "Pamela?" I called her name, but she didnt respond.

     I could feel Pamela's body go stiff the closer I got to her. I could feel her holding her breath as I repositioned myself in front of Ivy.

      "Come on, love." I encouraged platonically. "Let's go eat something. I'm starving! How about you?"

     Ivy didnt say anything. She looked over at the food table for a second, before shaking her head no. My stomach was begging me to go over and eat with Joker and Harley, but I didn't want to leave Ivy alone.

      "Well at least go over there with us." I said as my finger found it's way under her chin as I pulled her gaze towards me.

     She sniffed quickly and pushed my finger away from under her chin. Ivy stared at the ground some more before starting to walk towards the house. She stopped for a second and turned her head back around, her eyes meeting mine.

      "I um.." pamela started but hesitated as she played with her hands.

     "Pamela?" I asked as I stared at her in a mixture of both concern and disbelief. "Pamela are you.......are you crying?"

     I coudlnt believe my eyes. I was tempted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. Ivy didnt say anything. She continued to look at the ground as she played with her hands. Why was she playing with her hands? Ivy never got nervous, she was always so confident. What was so different now?

      She looked up at me slowly as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She gently nodded her head, accepting defeat. I could tell she was on edge. I looked around, remembering that Joker and Harley were outside too.

      "Follow me." I whispered as I made my way into the house.

      It broke my heart seeing Ivy like that. There was no way I was going to let Joker or Harley see Ivy as vulnerable as she was. Ivy had the thickest skin I had ever seen and she was always so proud of her reputation. I knew I couldnt ruin that for her.

       As soon as I locked the bedroom door, Ivy broke down. She made no sound, but the pain was visible. She backed herself up into a corner as she laid on the ground, covering her mouth as her body shook.

     "Ivy?" I asked barley above a whisper as I knelt down beside her.

      "No!" She screamed as she pressed her back against the wall, trying to get farther away from me. "You cant be here!"

     "Pamela, I-" I sighed as I backed up a tiny bit before sitting down on the floor across from her. "You know I'll always be here for you, right? Me and harls...we got you. Forever and always."

     "No! You're lying!" She screamed as tears filled the silence. "You'll just leave! Everyone does! I cant take it anymore; you cant leave!"

     "LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed, before realizing how loud I had actually gotten. "I will NEVER leave you, understand? I dont care what you do or what you've done, I will always be here! You cant get rid of me!"

     "You're wrong! Everyone is wrong!" Ivy continued. "Youre just like everyone else! You're just like my father!"

      An almost silent gasp inhaled through my lips. I knew she didnt mean it that way. Ivy was just....scared...and hurt. I didnt know what had upset her, but this was not like her at all. Ivy has said alot of hurtful things to alot of bad people, but she would never compare someone to her dead-beat dad.

     I looked at Ivy in disbelief as I shook my head. Her words stung, but I didnt let it show. My eyes quickly widened as I saw bright green liquid flow through her veins as she screamed out in pain.

      "Help!" Ivy called out in pain. "Selina, I......I'm dying!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 31.2K 52
❝Some people bring out the best in you, others brings out the worst, then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who bring out the most. Of...
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...
533K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
13.1K 325 17
Joker leaves Harley Quinn to rot in Arkham Asylum again. She lost all hope. But Poison Ivy and Harley break out of Arkham and team up to kill the Jok...