Hate that I Love You

Від KaylaJenkins2

"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way... Більше

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
A/N
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Not an Update
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
ANNOUCEMENT
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five.I
Thirty Five.II
Epilogue

Eighteen

10.7K 377 32
Від KaylaJenkins2

Monté

"I host at club Memphis this Friday, I still have to post the flyers tonight once I finish cooking dinner." I say on the phone with Wes.

"Okay so you want to keep the blonde in for this weekend or try sum new?" He asks.

"I'll just keep this for right now and we can switch it up this weekend ." I say getting in my car.

I stopped by the nail shop to get me a new set and I gotta make it home before Dave does because I gotta get ready, we supposed to go to my doctor's appointment today.

"Igh girl. Call me Saturday and let me know." He says.

"Alright..bye." I hang up the phone setting it in my purse and placing my purse on the passenger seat.

When I make it home I pull my car in the garage and grabbing my purse out the car before locking it.

During this pregnancy I haven't been able to just really enjoy it, today the doctor should be tell me everything I need to know, hopefully she don't be too shocked at how long it took for me to come in. I couldn't have did this without Dave, he would've had a heart attack.
_____________

____________
I smile adding the picture to my pregnancy album. I'm trying to keep up with all the memories, memories stay with you forever especially bad ones. I want my baby to be in a loving home and know their momma gonna hustle to make sure they have a good life.

After I finish peeing, I wash my hands and walk down stairs to the living room. I turn on Martin and lay down on the couch and wait for Dave.

Within 10 minutes of the show, I slowly drift to sleep.

Dave

I just touched down in my city and I'm just ready to see my shorty and just hug and kiss on her na mean. Since she showed me her bump alot of shit been going through a nigga head. I'm kinda feeling some typa way that she ain't been telling me her body wasn't feeling right.

Then, I heard Paris ass been popping up at my mother's house asking for me. I knew shit was gon get wild when I finally decided to love someone again but I didn't know it would be like this.

To make Paris feel better I called her last night and told her I'll go with her to get a DNA test and if that's my daughter then I most definitely will take care of her. That's the only right thing to do.

We pulled in the driveway of my crib. "Aye Smoke I'm gon call you when we ready to leave for this doctor's appointment." I say getting out the car pulling my suitcase with me. I walk to the front door and unlock it. The smell of fabaloso and bleach hit my noise. Monté must've cleaned up today.

I set my suitcase by the front door and walked in the living room hearing Martin on the TV.

Monté lied on the couch sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down kissing her forehead softly rubbing her back.

"Baby...Baby..I'm home." I say slowly shaking her. Her eyes open slowly her face instantly lights up when she lays her eyes on me. She pulls me into a tight hug, I feel something hard press against my stomach.

"You really are pregnant?" I say looking down at her bump. Her stomach is bigger in person than what it looks like on facetime.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't say anything like I imagined to, I just was nervous and I know you've had alot going on with things like this coming from that Mahogany situation. I know this isn't planned and we haven't even talked about kids or anything of that sort yet so I just want us to keep being us and just protect and love our baby." She expresses rubbing the baby.

"It's okay baby, I got us we gonna be alright." I reassure her.

"And how far along are you?, not trynna be funny mama you look around 5 months." I add.

She frowns her face and rises up off the couch. "I don't know, we use condoms almost all the time so I really don't know when this could've even happened and how long I've been pregnant but once I had the dreams and throwing up and weird cravings for oreos dipped in grape kool aid. I just knew something wasn't right." She stretches and walks to the fridge.

"So what time is your appointment?" I ask following her.

"In an hour and luckily I found an Obgyn that's close by and there is a hospital down the street." She says smiling. I can see the glow in her face, she's ready to be a mom it's bringing out a whole light on her skin.

"Igh all I need is 30 minutes alone with you." I say biting my lip at her. She blushes setting her water bottle on the counter.

"David." She says softly. I love when she call me by my name.

I pick her up setting her on the counter softly kissing her neck. "So this baby got you taking naps in ya panties and a t shirt now?" I say sliding my hands in her panties.

"...Yeah." She says moaning softly as I rub her clit. One thing I love about making love to Monté, her body reacts to everything I do, I cater to her body everytime because that's my job as her man.

I slide her panties down slowly, licking my lips. I kiss softly down her neck..chest..stomach..then I slowly spead her legs feeling her squirm from the slightest kiss on her clit.

"...David.." She moans softly, her breathing speeding up a lil.

"Yes mama." I say sucking on her clit softly making her grip my head.

"I love you papi." She says with a little accent on her tongue. I look in her eyes sliding my tongue inside her.

"I love you too." I say kissing her clit once more before picking her up taking her to the bedroom.

*

"Baby go get in the shower I ran your water , it's almose time for our appointment."Monté says standing over me. I wipe the sleep out my eyes getting from under the covers.

Pregnant pussy is the best hands down, had a nigga knoced out cold. I never slept with Mahogany while she was pregnant everything she did use to turn me off.

She stops me before I walk to the bathroom. "Wait...baby, can we talk really quick?" I sit back down on the bed, she stands next to me nervously.

"Wassup baby, stop getting worked up just talk." I said sitting her down on my lap. She looks me in my eyes holding her belly.

"I just want to ask you how you feel about this whole baby situation, I've been rambling and everything about my feelings but I didn't ask you yours." She said looking down at her feet.

I place my finger under her chin, making her look me in the eyes. I kiss her lips putting a smile on her face.

"Look, I want this baby with you, boy or girl no matter what you're right we're gonna hustle to provide for our child and make sure HE is loved and taken care of and that's how I feel about it," I kiss her lips once more.

"You gotta trust me when I say that I gotchu I meant that shit and I will never once leave you stuck out with my kid." I add before lifting her up so I can take a shower.

"Hurry up too cause I'm hungry." I chuckle closing the bathroom door behind me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

193K 6.6K 35
We're back with our favorite couple Carmen and Tony ! Having now finished highschool, we get into the lives of the two young adults. College life, a...
568K 28.5K 36
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
2.6K 113 17
Disclaimer: I don't own transformers or pics or music.
2.3K 90 22
Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabibies! Thank you for always supporting me...