Cinders

By Lucy5230

This is the third book in my series. If you haven't read the first two, please check out Embers, and then Ext... More

~1~ Change of Plans
~2~ Beach
~3~ Skipping
~4~ The Time Has Come ~2
~5~ Confessing
~6~ Free Pass
~7~ The Fight
~8~ Gym
~9~ Boss Mode
~10~ Complex
~11~ Lessons
~12~ Swimming
~13~ Potatoes~2
~14~ Project
~15~ Do Better
~16~ Changing~2
~17~ Belt~2
~18~ Do Something
~19~ Push
~20~ Basketball
~21~ Friends~2
~22~ House Fire
~23~ Blessing
~24~ Date
~25~ Paper
~26~ Really Bad
~27~ Intervene
~28~ Middle Man
~29~ Kara
~30~ Got my Back
~31~ Anger
~32~ First Fight
~33~ Hulk Move
~34~ Social Life
~35~ Hand
~36~ Better
~37~ Won't Happen Again
~38~ Bad Mood
~39~ Corner
~40~ Frogs
~41~ Funny
~42~ Adult
~43~ Bad One
~44~ Best Best Friend
~45~ Not Tough Enough
~46~ Terrifying
~47~ Forging
~48~ All For Nothing
~49~ Vacation
~50~ Beach Fight
~51~ Double Trouble
~52~ Reality
~53~ Step-Dad
~54~ Joy Ride
~55~ Miracle~2
~57~ Trust
~58~ Dancing
~59~ Smarty Pants
~60~ Jail Cell
~61~ WEIRD
~62~ Break Up
~63~ Tortured
~64~ Pieces~2
~65~ Bossy
~66~ Last Game
~67~ Suprise~2
~68~ Not Okay
~69~ Count
~70~ Deserves Better
~71~ Broken~2
~72~ Nothing~2
~73~ Paranoid~2
~74~ Jake
~75~ Clean Your Room
~76~ Listen and Obey
~77~ Moving Day~2
~78~ Barrell~2
~79~ Terrors~2
~80~ Coming Back
~81~ Castrophic~2
~82~ AUTHOR'S NOTE!
~83~ Alone~2
~84~ Sasha~2
~85~ Flying Pigs
~86~ Detention~2
~87~ Space~2
~88~ Loaded
~89~ Victorian
~90~ Proposal~2
~91~ Welcome Home
~92~ Plan
~93~ Wedding
~94~ Cadet Clark
~95~ Author's Note
~96~ Inferno

~56~ Fair~2

1.3K 46 9
By Lucy5230

Taylor opens the door and holds it for us as we go in. He quietly shuts it behind him, and closes the blinds...Closing the blinds is like the kiss of death. You know when the blinds are shut, a spanking is on the horizon.

"Have you lost your mind?!?" Mom demands as soon as the door is shut. The look on Taylor's face says that her outburst surprised him as much as it does me—We both thought she was calmer now.

"What were you thinking? The car we bought for you wasn't good enough, you needed to go swipe a minivan?" she continues, folding her arms.

"It wasn't a minivan," I snap. Mom is so dumb sometimes.

"Don't get smart," Taylor says calmly. Three simple words, yet it's enough to get me to chill the heck out.

I sigh and look at them, and they're both just silently staring at me, waiting for an explanation.

"Dax and I were talking about it the other day, as a joke. The rest of the football team overheard, and decided it would be a pretty cool senior prank. So since it was our idea, we were the ones who got nominated to do it."

"Fantastic,"  mom groans as she looks at Taylor. "There's a whole entourage of idiots at that school."

Taylor chuckles quietly, and then turns his attention back to me.

"So, what I'm hearing from you is that you've had this planned for days? This wasn't just a hasty decision that you regretted immediately?...Well, that makes it worse for you," Taylor says, shaking his head.

I just quietly stare at him, slumping my shoulders. My goose is cooked.

"It wasn't supposed to happen the way it did! We were just supposed to drive around the block, and then park the car on the football field...But we got caught as soon as we got in the car, and had to go quick to get out of there."

As soon as those words were out of my mouth, however, I know immediately that they were the wrong ones. Taylor becomes irate again.

"You're telling me you started driving erratic in a parking lot? Where people are walking all of the time? YOU COULD'VE KILLED SOMEONE, LIAM!!" Taylor is now shouting at this point, making me flinch.

I should've known not to say that. Anything to do with driving is a super touchy subject with Taylor. I get more lectures about safe driving than I do with anything else. He was INSANE when he was teaching me to drive. I'm actually a really good driver though, thanks to him.

Taylor and mom just stand there for a moment, silently glaring at me.

Oops

"For starters, unless your mom disagrees with me, I think you've lost your license and car for a while." He looks at mom to make sure he's not out of line with his punishment.

Unfortunately for me, mom nods. He reaches his hand out, palm up, and continues "I want your keys and your license, now. I'm not sure when you'll get it back, but I guarantee it's gonna be a long time from now."

"YOU CAN'T TAKE MY CAR!!!" I shriek.

Yes, I hear what you're thinking loud and clear. What is wrong with me? Do I literally want to be killed? No—But, I also don't wanna lose my car.

I've gotten taller these last two years, so I'm now eye level with Taylor. Taylor leans over and points to his ear, mimicking being hard of hearing.

"What was that?" He questions, giving me another chance before it's game over.

I decide not to push it. I silently reach in my pocket and get out my keys. Then I open my wallet and hand Taylor my license, inwardly cussing him out.

Taylor hands mom the keys and license as he continues. "You're obviously grounded—Your mom and I will talk about the technicalities of that later. However, once we're done in here I'm putting you with the candidate. Normally they get stuck with all the dirty work during shift. I don't think Gibbs will mind letting you take over today though. I know for sure he had bathroom cleaning and floor mopping detail... I can have him come up with a more thorough list for you, seeing as how you'll be with us all day."

I come up with some pretty colorful words for him in my mind as I try and prepare for what's coming...Taylor has his scary face on right now.

"Alright, we'll talk about this more tomorrow after shift...Your mom and I have work to do."

As he's saying this, he's also taking off his belt at the same time. I just stare at the stupid thing—It doesn't matter how many times I get it, it still sucks ass.

Taylor is silent as he motions toward the desk. "You know what to do."

I go over and put my elbows down on the desk and my head on my arms. Normally I don't do that—
Normally I keep my head up and stare at the wall.

But, I know that since this crime involved a vehicle, he's gonna be thinking about his mom dying in a car accident, and he's going to wallop me.

My butt is already crying

Taylor walks over and puts his hand on my back, pushing me slightly to get me to bend over a little more.

Then he starts in.

The first few I don't make a sound. It hurts, don't let me fool ya. However, I'm able to act like the man that I am, and take it.

Shortly after is an entirely different story. I start squirming first, then whimpering, then crying. The fire builds and the sting lingers longer than normal. I'm pretty sure he's hitting me harder than he usually does—He even connects a few to my thighs. That's how I know he's really mad. He's only hit me on my thighs once, and that was because it was taking me forever to cry. I'm already blubbering, and yet he's still hitting me on the thighs like a maniac.

"Please quit doing the thighs, Taylor. It hurts so bad!" I beg.

"Ya know what else hurts? Watching someone die. You could've killed someone. We could've lost you. You're getting four more on the thighs. Quit moving," he barks as he delivers the four promised smacks.

I'm screaming at this point. I can take a spanking, but the thighs just change the game completely. Then he shifts and pushes me down further so he can get the tender part—Where the butt and thigh meet. He spends a nice chuck of time there, making me even more miserable.

Although I had begged him to quit hitting my thighs, I never begged him to stop. I'm not enjoying this spanking, but I know I deserve it—I was really being stupid.

Taylor finally stops after what feels like an eternity. I just lay limply over the desk, trying to remember how to breathe. I then feel strong hands rubbing my shoulders.

Taylor doesn't usually try to comfort me after a spanking. He just patiently waits for me to calm down, and then we move on. This time he does though. He rubs my shoulders and traces circles into my back until I calm down. Then he brings me into a hug, kisses my head, and tells me that he loves me.

I love him too. He's still my best friend, even though he does the thighs.

I finally gain back my composure and Taylor starts moving me towards the door. "Alright bud I believe you have some showers to scour. Let's go find Gibbs."

All I wanna do is go to bed and cry. But ya know, cleaning bathrooms works too. So stupid.

We go back into the common room, where the majority of the crew is, and everyone is looking at me. There's no secrets on how I'm disciplined—This is now the third instance where I've gotten spanked at the firehouse.

It still doesn't make it any less embarrassing though—Especially with Megan here. I'm still, after two years, completely in love with her.

I suddenly notice someone different looking at me. This is the first time I've noticed her—She's a firefighter. She's pretty cute, but nothing compared to Megan. She's tall and skinny, but more muscular than mom and Megan. She has beautiful long auburn hair. For some reason though, I immediately don't like her. She's staring between me, mom, and Taylor. Her gaze keeps going back to Taylor.

I think she has a crush on him.

Taylor goes up to Gibbs and tells him what he wants me to do. Gibbs has just as much fun making me work as Keegan did a couple of years ago.

These people are sick.

~*~

I spend the rest of my night cleaning toilets, scouring showers, cleaning grease traps, and about a dozen other disgusting jobs. Taylor finally comes up to me around 6:30 pm and gives me a side hug. "Ok, buddy—You can take a break for a while. You hungry?"

"Starving." I say, remembering that I never got any lunch—My joy ride was right before.

Taylor goes up with me as I fill my plate, and he and Greene sit down next to me while I eat. "Where's mom?"

"We ate a while ago. She's cleaning the ambulance," Taylor says.

"Didn't she do that last shift?" Greene asks, scrunching his eyebrows to try and remember.

"Yup—That girl can't sit still. Not to mention how much of a clean freak she is," Taylor chuckles as he takes a sip of water.

The new girl comes over and sits next to me, and Taylor gets a funny look on his face.

"She must be—That rig is spotless," Greene smirks.

Taylor chuckles again. "The other night I came home from the bar, and I must've gotten mud on my shoes and tracked it all over the carpet. You should have seen her. She was FURIOUS. She spent the rest of her night trying to get out the stain, and I spent the rest of the night promising I'd take my shoes off from now on."

I remember that night—He wasn't mad at all. He thinks it's funny how crazy she is about things being clean.

Suddenly the new girl chimes in. "That's not right. A man is allowed to do whatever he wants to in his own home. If it was that big of a deal to her, she should've just cleaned it up silently. I would NEVER berate my man for being comfortable in his own home."

Taylor is annoyed, but he schools his face. "It's her home too. She's allowed to say how she feels," he says quietly, turning his attention back to me.

"How you feeling?"

I think he's feeling bad for doing the thighs—Good!

"The thighs suck, Taylor," I say simply as I take another bite of my food. Greene and Taylor laugh, while the new girl just looks at us like we're crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 7.3K 57
Without any family left living, at six, Elleana was put into the foster care program. For six years she was tossed around the system, rejected by so...
14K 389 5
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
24.4K 753 26
Emberly Berry just wanted to get away, that is, until an accident with the hot fireman leads to a burning attraction. ****** Emberly decided to run a...
856K 16.8K 91
Emma Smith is a teenage girl with 5 big brothers. Their parents were divorced and emma lived with her mother until both of her parents died in a plan...