♡𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬♡ ||𝐖𝐨𝐨�...

By BaeBae1126

Just read it :D More

Introduction
Introduction(pt.2)
[F]🦋𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚝 𝙰 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎🦋
[A]💔𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎💔
[A/F]🌸𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎🌸
[A/F]💫𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞💫
[A/F]⭐𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎⭐
[M/F]💦𝚂𝚎ñ𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊💦
[F]🖤𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚝🖤
[M/F]💎𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢💎
[A]🍁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜🍁
[F]🍯𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝🍯
[F]🌼𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎🌼
[F]🌹𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍🌹
[M/A]⚘𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍⚘
[A]🥀𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗🥀
IMPORTANT!!!

[M]🌺𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑🌺

406 13 7
By BaeBae1126

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒕-𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕
𝑵𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝑰𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓

-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

[NOTE:
I sincerely apologise if the smut has many similarities with my other two. I'm not really good at that so it won't be 100% unique. I tried and will try my best, to change some part. My future smut oneshots will probably also have similarities so I apologise in advance. I also don't write intense or detailed one so if you are looking for those, I'm not the right person. Thank you for your understanding!!]

Wooyoung stared at his reflection in the mirror as he adjust the tie around his neck.

"Wooyoung, honey, are you ready? We have to leave in a few minutes."

The boy sighed before leaving his room and going downstairs where his parents and younger brother were.

They all got in car and drove to the church.

Wooyoung looked outside during the whole ride, not even bothering to include himself in the conversation that was happening.

It didn't take long for the vehicle to come to its stop. They all got out of the car and Wooyoung dragged his body inside.

If he was being honest, he hated being born in such a family. He didn't like being a Christian. And the fact that his father was a pastor didn't help it at all.

While growing up, Wooyoung was told of what he should do and what not. And he always listened to parents but when he became a teenager, everything changed. Seeing his friends going to parties, some having girlfriends or boyfriends, drinking, dancing and other things, he started thinking about why couldn't he do those things.

He once asked his mother but he never got a valid reason. It made him sad to see all of his friends going out to party and enjoying themselves while he stayed home with his mother pestering him to read the so called holy bible.

Being a Christian deprived him from many things. He couldn't drink, smoke, go to parties or even have a boyfriend. Yes, even though he was abide by rules and regulations, he figured out his sexuality and he turned out to be gay. One of the worst sin, according to his parents.

Wooyoung just wanted to be free from all those rules and regulations. He wanted to enjoy his life like other teenagers rather than staying home reading the bible.

The younger boy sighed once again as he took his seat. He looked around watching people who had their eyes close, singing when he met eyes with a rather gorgeous boy.

The male smirked, making Wooyoung blush. He quickly turned in front, focusing on whatever was happening.

Wooyoung couldn't concentrate on what his father was preaching about as his mind kept on drifting to the taller black haired guy.

A few weeks passed by and Wooyoung kept on seeing the tall male. He would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to the boy. He was exactly Wooyoung's type.

One day, after the reunion, while Wooyoung was exiting the place he bumped into the taller. He apologised, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment when he felt a hand in his back pocket.

His eyes widened as he saw the taller in front of him wink and left afterwards. Wooyoung was a deep shade of red as he took out whatever the other slipped in his pocket. It was a small note.

His face got hotter as he read each word that was written.

Meet me at my place tonight. I have something important to tell you. Come at XXXX-XXXX 3rd house

-Park Seonghwa

He slipped the paper back in his pocket and left the place with his parents.

Later that night, Wooyoung was laying on his bed, tossing around, thinking of whether he should sneak out to meet Seonghwa or not.

He sighed before standing up. The guy said it was important so he should go, right?

He grabbed his tshirt and a pair of sweatpants, before slipping his hoodie on.

Wooyoung opened the door of his bedroom and look on both side of the hallway before going downstairs and leaving.

It took him only fifteen minutes to reach the other's house. He looked at his watch and it read '11:00'. He grabbed his phone, ready to text Seonghwa but then he realised he didn't have his number. Guess he just had to knock.

He knocked on the door softly and seconds later Seonghwa opened the door.

Wooyoung's mouth slightly opened, staring at the God in front of him.

Seonghwa's hair was slight back with a few strands falling over his eyes. He was wearing a black shirt that was half unbuttoned and a pair of black jeans that hugged his thigh tightly.

Seonghwa suddenly grabbed Wooyoung's wrist, catching his attention.

"Come inside baby. You'll have enough time to stare."

He said, pulling Wooyoung inside. The younger let out a squeal.

Once they were inside, Seonghwa closed the door and looked at Wooyoung.

"So why did y-"

Wooyoung started but was cut off by Seonghwa who pinned him against the door, one hand on his waist, the other over his mouth. He leaned down to his ears.

"Shhh baby. We don't want my parents to know a church boy is here to sin do we?"

He whispered in a seductive way. Wooyoung didn't understand what that meant but nodded anyways.

"Shall we go upstairs in my room?"

He nodded once again, feeling his body give in. It was like Seonghwa was controlling him. The black haired dragged Wooyoung inside a room before closing the door and locking it.

Seonghwa slowly approached Wooyoung and out of instinct, the younger backed away from Seonghwa.

Suddenly his legs hit against the flange of the bed, making him fall backwards. Seonghwa smirked before hovering over him.

"Why are you so shy baby?"

He whispered staring straight into Wooyoung's dark brown orbs.

"W-What did you w-want to t-talk about?"

"Oh nothing much. Just you."

"M-Me?"

"Yes and how hot you look right now under me."

Wooyoung was the same colour as the red velvet duvet under him. He tried looking away but the older's dark blue eyes kept alluring him.

"I want you so bad right now baby."

Wooyoung felt a tingling feeling inside of him. Part of his mind wanted to reply something sassy and with confidence but the other part told him to push the older and to leave. But he wasn't ready to listen his mind so he just blurted out whatever came.

"Then take me."

It wouldn't hurt having some fun right?

"Oh baby got confident huh. Well love whatever you say, your prince is here to give you everything you want."

Seonghwa's cold fingers went under Wooyoung's hoodie and tshirt, running his hand up and down his waist.

"Your skin is so soft princess."

He whispered before removing both the hoodie and tshirt. A cold air hit Wooyoung's bare chest making him whine.

Seonghwa removed his own shirt before lowering himself and placing his lips onto Wooyoung's. The younger was a bit taken aback by that and stayed still. He never kissed someone so he doesn't know what to do.

Seonghwa somehow sensed it and pulled away. He looked at the younger underneath him with a confused look while the other had an embarrassed one.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I-I'm sorry b-but this is m-my first kiss and m-my f-first time."

Seonghwa felt his heart melt at how cute Wooyoung looked right now, stuttering so much. This made him almost changed whatever he planned to do with the younger but he was ready to corrupt the innocent church boy. He was just going to be slower. He chuckled softly, showing he wasn't mad at the other.

"It's okay princess. It's not embarrassing if you think so. We'll take it slowly okay?"

Wooyoung nodded shyly, letting Seonghwa take control of everything.

Seonghwa got off Wooyoung, stood next to the bed.

"Get on your knees for me princess."

Wooyoung did as he was told and knelt in front of Seonghwa, his head down. The older grabbed Wooyoung's chin, making the younger look at him before smirking.

"Such a pretty princess. Ready to sin just for me. Pleasure me sweetheart."

Wooyoung nodded as his hands travelled to the edge of Seonghwa's pants.

"So he isn't that innocent huh?"

The older thought as he let the younger do his job. Wooyoung pulled the older's jeans and underwear down. He gulped as he eyed the older's length. Taking a deep breath, he wrapped his fingers around it and shoved it in his mouth. He started sucking on it, sending a wave of pleasure through Seonghwa.

"Faster princess."

Seonghwa moaned, throwing his head back while Wooyoung increased his pace leaving the older in pure bliss.

"You are so good sweetheart."

After a few minutes, Seonghwa came inside Wooyoung's mouth. The younger swallowed the liquid as he stood up, looking down shyly.

"You've done a great job sweetheart, you deserve a reward. Get on the bed princess."

He said, his smirk not leaving his face once. Just as earlier, Wooyoung obeyed and went on the bed, Seonghwa hovering over him once again.

"I'll make you feel so good tonight honey."

Seonghwa bent down, capturing Wooyoung's lips. This time, Wooyoung kissed back which made Seonghwa smiled. The older then moved to his jaw and neck, kissing it softly before licking the spot and biting it.

The soft groans that escaped Wooyoung's lips were like music in his ears. He trailed down to his chest while playing with the hem of Wooyoung's sweatpants.

He stopped and pulled away, looking at the marks he left all over Wooyoung and smiled in satisfaction afterwards.

"You ready princess?"

When he received a nod of approval, Seonghwa slowly took the other's pants off as well as his underwear. He couldn't help but stare at the masterpiece beneath him.

Wooyoung noticed the intense gaze on him. This made him blush and he tried covering his body with his hands.

Seonghwa delicately grabbed his wrists, pinning them above Wooyoung's head, a genuine smile on his face.

"A beautiful masterpiece like you shouldn't hide."

He positioned himself at Wooyoung's entrance before slowly inserting his cock inside the younger. This made Wooyoung let out a cry of pain.

"Hwa~ it hurts."

He whined, letting some tears flow freely as he wince in pain when Seonghwa went in deeper.

"It's okay princess. You'll be fine."

He replied, kissing the tears away. He let the younger adjust over his length, waiting for a sign so that he could start moving. His hands travelled to Wooyoung's waist. He gently rubbed it in a soothing manner.

After a while, Wooyoung nodded and Seonghwa started moving slowly. The pain that adorn the younger's expression made Seonghwa stop for a brief second.

"Are you okay princess?"

He asked and instantly received a nod from Wooyoung. This somehow reassured him as he resume his movement.

As Wooyoung got used to the feeling of having something inside of him, the pain slowly subsided and was replaced by pleasure.

Seonghwa picked up his pace, going deeper at each thrust. Just hearing Wooyoung's moan, Seonghwa knew the younger was feeling good.

He also felt good. He never felt this way with anyone before. The way Wooyoung clenched around his cock made him moan. And the way his body fitted in Seonghwa's hands so perfectly.

"AH HWA~"

Wooyoung moaned loudly, arching his back upwards as he felt Seonghwa's cock hit his prostate. This made the older's smirk grew bigger as he went faster, hitting the younger's sensitive spot over and over again.

"H-Hwa"

"Yes princess?"

"I'm c-close."

"Cum for me sweetheart."

A few minutes later, Wooyoung came all over his stomach, letting out a loud moan. A few more thrusts from Seonghwa and he also came. He pulled out and laid besides Wooyoung.

"Seonghwa?"

"What is it princess?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For this amazing night. I loved it. And for the first time, I feel free."

"What do you mean?"

"My parents......they always deprived me of everything since I was young because according to them I'm the pastor's son and I'll probably be one some day. I just want to live freely. Have a boyfriend, go to parties, drink and dance. And today, for the first time, I felt free."

Seonghwa listened to Wooyoung attentively.

"We could change all that."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well you got yourself a boyfriend princess."

".......who?"

"Me of course. I mean I like you and you probably like me too,right?"

"Y-yeah."

"See. From now on, I'll show you the real fun princess. I'll show you a new world where no rules and regulations nor parents exist."

"Thanks Hwa."

"No problem princess. Now let's sleep. It's already late."

Seonghwa said pulling the duvet on top of them, both drifting to dreamland in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so first of all....sorry that this looks kinda rushed but I needed to update this book after nearly two weeks-

Heehee...anyways

HAPPY TWO YEARS TO ATEEZ...OMG I'M SO PROUD OF THEM🥺❤💫🖇

They are no longer rookies😭

ANYWAYSSSSS.....I HOPE THEM ALL THE BEST IN THEIR CAREERS. AND I REALLY HOPE THEY ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS❤

OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. TGEY ATE SO PRECIOUS TO ME AND SKSKSK🥺😭❤

okay enough of the rants-

Happy 2 years to my boys once again UwU❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 62 14
Woosan oneshots because why not...
26.8K 1.2K 19
Why don't you read it to find out ????
19.6K 488 16
💜💜💜
248K 2.8K 11
Read it to find out. Created: 3/6/2019