๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต || ๐˜’๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By Croissants567

"๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š•?" "๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

โžชโžชโžช
๐’ต ๐ธ ๐‘… ๐’ช
๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐ธ
๐’ฏ ๐’ฒ ๐’ช
๐’ฏ ๐ป ๐‘… ๐ธ ๐ธ
๐น ๐’ช ๐’ฐ ๐‘…
Announcements :D
Announcements Part 2 :D
Announcements 3 :))
๐น ๐ผ ๐’ฑ ๐ธ
:(

๐’ฎ ๐ผ ๐’ณ

607 24 1
By Croissants567

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛ. He had to be honest, even though he was able to get a few shots in and was running back and forth across the court he didn't even feel tired. Akada guessed it was because of the rigorous training and marathons he had to take in the past, increasing his stamina. Akada lazily jogging behind Kuroko because Kagami and Kise were both domineering the whole game, leaving not a lot of room for other players to have the spot light. Not that he was complaining, it left him a lot of time to focus on memorizing and observing other players and their weaknesses and strengths which would be useful for later.

     Kuroko then passed to Akada who was slightly surprised but went on anyways, evading Kasamatsu who was on his tail. Making his way towards the hoop he noticed from the corner of his eye that Kasamatsu was right beside him, getting ready to make a steal. Quickly sidestepping, time seemed to slow down. Akada's green eyes landed on the hoop, his ears hearing the loud cheers of Saeyoung, he then shot the ball, the ball sailing through the air in slow motion. 

     Akada then landed on his two feet watching as the ball was luckily too high for Kasamatsu to get even though Kasamatsu did jump along with a few other players. For some reason Kagami and Kise were no where in his line of vision. The ball then cleanly went into the hoop. Akada just stared at the ball as it thumped on the floor and time began to resume once more. He ran a hand through his blonde hair as it began to fall to his face. Huh... I'm still not sweating...

     "AKADA-SANNNNN!!!" snapping out of his thoughts he saw Saeyoung jump up, a big smile on his face. 

     "Nice three pointer Akada-senpai," Akada looked down to see Kuroko who was already sweating buckets. The blonde tilted his head to the side. Three pointer?? He then looked back to the place he had shot the ball. Oh...

     "Akadacchiiii~" the green-eyed blonde stumbled slightly as Kise tackled him into a hug. Not really knowing what to do Akada just awkwardly stood there.

     "Kise, get off Akada-senpai," Kuroko bluntly stated. 

     "But Kurokocchi-"

     "BAKAAAAA!! YOU SIMP!!!" 

     "OWWW!! GOMEN KASAMATSU-SENPAI!!!"

     The game then resumed. He then decided that the three-pointer was enough for him. Akada just made it his job to pass the ball to Kuroko, Kagami, or whoever would be most likely to pass it or shoot it. Hmm maybe a couple of steals or two...

     The score was now 16 - 17,  in Kaijo's favour.

     It had only been three minutes since they had started, but the points were racking up quickly. Kise and Kagami were at it again, both trying to best each other.

     Hyuga then got the ball, his expression serious and a bit overwhelmed. He then passed to Kuroko quickly passed it to Mitobe, Kasamatsu quickly guarding Mitobe, making it hard for Mitobe to move. Seeing where Akada was standing, Mitobe then passed it to the tall blonde who then passed it to Kuroko who then quickly passed it to Kagami. Kagami then drove forwards with Kise trying to steal the ball. Suddenly, Kagami then jumped, his angle looking as if he'd fall backwards in mid-air as he shot the ball, putting a lot of space between him and Kise.

     "-from that speed he's going into a fade away?!" Ah, so that is a fade away... hmmm that's not going to make it in with Kise's location and jump...

     And true to Akada's prediction, Kise did jump up, getting the ball. Kise then the began to dribble down the court, Kagami desperately trying to stop him. But then Kise did a fade away just as Kagami did a couple of seconds ago. There he goes again... copying moves...

     The green-eyed blonde jogged behind Kuroko as he watched the ball sail through the air, cleanly falling into the hoop, earning Kaijo points once more. Akada could read the frustration on Kagami's face. Akada noticed it too. Kise was getting better and better as time passed and the speed the pace of the game was only getting faster and faster. Hyuga then had the ball once again. Kuroko and Akada both jogging behind him. Akada then noticed Kruoko's slower speed and his exhausted form. That doesn't seem good...

     "Captain," Kuroko spoke, surprising Hyuga.

     "Where'd you come from?! Why are you talking to me?"

     "I want a time out," said Kuroko.

     "The high pace is taking toll on his body," Akada spoke.

     "Akada-senpai! When did you get here??" Akada blankly stared. He then shrugged. Excuse me, I am not invisible-

     "What? How can you be so weak," as Hyuga spoke those words to Kuroko Akada wanted to throttle the second-year for insulting his favouri- er- okay fine, whatever, he had favourites...

     "Also, we need Kagami to cool down," Kuroko continued.

     "Mmm, the harder Kagami plays, the harder Kise plays. It's taking a toll on Kagami's body as well." Akada noted.

     "Yes, at this rate, it'll take everything we have just to keep up, and it will only get worse." Hyuga seemed to be thinking about what Kuroko and the green-eyd blonde's words. Akada then glanced at Aida who was talking to a person who was keeping score with a serious look on her face. To be honest he didn't even know what their roles were, he was just guessing. She must be thinking the same thing too...

     "Seirin! Time out!"

     Walking towards the bench Saeyoung was on, the blonde sat down, accepting the water bottle that Saeyoung passed to him. 

     "Good job out there, Akada-san!" the blonde gave the redhead a small smile as he sipped some of his water. "Nice three-pointer!"

     "Arigato, Saeyoung," Kuroko then sat on the bench beside Akada. The blonde then grabbed a towel, passing it to Kuroko who gladly accepted it. Akada glanced at his other teammates. They had only been playing for five minutes yet they were so tired.

     "You guys seem exhausted!" Saeyoung said, eyeing the second-years, Kuroko, and Kagami. 

     "Well, they were all running back and forth across the court," Akada mused, taking another towel and drying the blueberry's wet hair. It was like Kuroko had just jumped into a river. Saeyoung hummed in agreement.

     "Wait, you look like you haven't even played! You're completely dry!" Akada blinked, looking down at his own figure. Oh. The blonde just shrugged.

     "Stamina?" Akada then looked at Aida who was staring at his other teammates in concern. "And Saeyoung, since you are the manager, you should probably be handing out towels," the redhead looked at Akada icrediculously. 

     "Do I have to?" Akada raised a brow. Grumbling Saeyoung got up from the bench, picking up a bunch of new towels, and made his way over to Kagami, chucking the towel at the first-year's head. Kagami was not amused.

     "What the hell are you doing?!?!" Akada then looked over to Kaijo's players who were being yelled at by their coach. "How many points are you going to let them score?! Is the defense asleep?! Huh?!"

     "Gomen!" Akada didn't blame the coach for being frustrated, seeing as the score was already 22 - 25 in Kaijo's favour. Kaijo was supposed to be a team at national level, yet a supposed-to-be-mediocre team was closing the gap between the points. The only thing that Akada didn't agree with was that Coach Takeuchi was yelling at his team. Coaches were supposed to be supportive and giving advice, building up the team's confidence and performance, not yelling at them and making them feel pressured. Aida then placed a board down on the floor, catching Akada's attention. 

     "We have to deal with Kise first," 

     "I can't believe Kagami can't handle the guy himself." Hyuga remarked. "Should we put another guy on him?"

     "What?" Kagami exclaimed. "Hey, wait... please." Akada raised a brow.

     "Please?" questioned Aida.

     "There is a way," everyone then turned to Kuroko. "They have a weakness," Akada looked down at Kuroko, a slight sense of pride rushing over him.

     "A weakness?"

     "What? You should've told us sooner!" Hyuga said, a bit exasperated.

     "No, to be honest, I'm not even sure if you can call it a weakness. Either way, gomen. There's a problem. Because of the unexpectedly high pace play, my effectiveness is already wearing off," Akada looked down. It was true. Kaijo's players were starting to notice Kuroko's presence more and more now.

     "W-what?"

     "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT SOONER?!?!?" Aida yelled, irked by the fact Kuroko didn't tell any of them something so valuable. Akada jumped as she put Kuroko into a head lock. 

     "Gomen, you didn't ask," Kuroko said, his voice sounding a bit strained. 

     "DO YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING BEFORE YOU ARE ASKED!?!?!" Akada then stood up as Saeyoung rushed towards Aida.

     "Riko-chan calm down, don't hurt Blueberry-kun, please..." Akada then slowly placed a hand on Aida's shoulder causing the female to look up at the blonde. A small blush then dusted onto Aida's cheeks. 

     "He forgot to tell us, please forgive him," Akada said with a closed eyed smile, completely missing Aida's face turning as red as Saeyoung's hair. Aida then quickly let go of Kuroko, speeding off to who knows where. Akada then tilted his head, a bit confused as to were Aida went. Kuroko was slumped over, staring at the ground.

     "Arigato, Akada-senpai..."

     "No problem?"

...

     The referee then blew his whistle, indicating that the time out was now over. Aida had come back a couple of minutes before and when Akada asked where she had went she made a dumb excuse about going to the washroom. The blonde was utterly confused as to why she was acting like that. 

     "Let me stay on him, please," Kagami begged Aida as Akada thanked Saeyoung for saying that he was going to be cheering for Akada.

     "Why are you acting so polite?" Aida deadpanned.

     "I have a feeling I am about to get something."

     "Hey! Wait!" called out Aida as Kagami went off to court. Akada then followed in pursuit.

     Aida then called out to the rest of team. "Switch from man to man to zone defense. Keep it tight inside, and move in to help stop Kise quickly! Stopping Kise is your first priority."

     "Got it!"

     "And Kuroko," Akada stopped walking as he heard the name of his kouhai being called out by Aida. He then turned and saw Saeyoung fussing over Kuroko, drying his hair with another towel. "Slow down your pace. Just don't let the gap get to big. Can you do that?" 

     "I'll try," after gently pushed Saeyoung away so he could stand up, Kuroko then came up to Akada who was patiently waiting.

     "Good luck Akada-san! Blueberry-kun!" the two nodded at Saeyoung in thanks as they walked to their positions. 

     The referee then blew his whistle and the game started.

     It started off with Kise having the ball and almost all of the Seirin players in place, making it hard for Kise to move. Kise then passed to Kasamatsu who was really far from Akada who then shot a basket. That earned Kaijo three points. Hmmm... I guess using that strategy leaves us too open...

     "Man, this is tough," Hyuga remarked, whipping the sweat off his cheek with the back of his hand. 

     It then came to the point Kagami had the ball and saw an opening and attempted to pass to Kuroko since Kise was guarding the tall first-year. But just as Akada suspected, Kaijo's Number Five was able to steal the ball before it even reached Kuroko's hands. Akada internally hit himself, not happy that he was being guarded by some troublesome Kaijo player, making it impossible for him to help Kuroko. Kaijo's Number Five was then able to get Kaijo some points.

     The score was now 25 - 33.

     "This isn't good," Akada muttered, looking at the scoreboard. The gap is getting bigger...

     "What are we going to do," Hyuga said to himself. He knew that if the game continued like this they would loose. Akada sighed, thinking. The game continued andAkada passed to Mitobe who then quickly slipped it into Kagami's possession. Kagami then attempted to dunk the ball in but Akada then noticed Kise who was watching Kagami like a hawk. Then right before Kagami could dunk the ball in, Kise jumped up hitting the ball out of Kagami's possession. It's out of bounds...

     "Out of bounds. White ball,"  the referee blew his whistle. Akada then saw Kagami who was panting hard. 

     "Why don't you just acknowledge it already?" Kise the taunted. Kagami turned around to face the brown-eyed blonde. "You're years away from challenging The Generation of Miracles."

     "What did you say?!"

     "The gap between our scores might get bigger," Kise said smoothly as Akada listened. "but it most certainly won't get smaller. More than formation or strategies, basketball is about your build. It's a sport of size. The difference between your team and ours is simply too great. You were the only one who stood a chance against us, but I see now how good you are. I'll admit you have potential, but you are still far below me. No matter what you'll throw me, with one look, I'll return it twice as good." Kagami and Kise glared at each other.

     "You can struggle, but you'll never beat me. The real world isn't that easy." Kagami began to laugh much to Akada's surprise.

     "Gomen, gomen. I'm just so happy,"

     "Happy?"

     "It's been a long time since anyone's said that to me. I heard it all the time over there."

     "Over there?"

     "In America," and Kagami finally dropped the bomb. Kise stared at Kagami in shock.

     "You lived in America?! That's amazing!"

     "I thought I jumped the gun coming back here to play. Hearing you say that is encouraging, really. Life is about challenges. There is no point in living if there's no one strong to play. It's better if I can't win!" Kise looked at Kagami, confused and shocked at his words. Kagami then began to walk past the brown-eyed blonde. 

     "We are just getting started. Don't you think it's a little soon to be saying you won. Besides, thanks to you, now I know your weakness."

     "What weakness?" Kise is starting to sound like a parrot, Akada blandly mused.

     "I'm sure it wasn't easy for you today it yourself,"

     "With one look? What if you don't see it?" Akada then found himself speaking, catching the attention of Kise, Kagami, and those who were watching. "We have a guy who is almost invisible, it's impossible. No matter how athletic you maybe, you can never master the invisible basketball style for you have already called too much attention to yourself." Kagami then smirked at Akada's words. Kise looked dejected as he heard the older blonde's statement. Suddenly, Kagami placed a hand on Kuroko's head.

     "In other words... this guy is your weakness!" Kagami then began to laugh sadistically.

     "What are you doing?" Kuroko asked Kagami, clearly not wanting to be caught in the middle of the drama. 

     "Haha we got your weakness bitch!" Akada glanced at Saeyoung who had jumped up, grinning evilly at Kise. The green-eyed blonde just slightly smirked. He didn't like the way Saeyoung had said it, but he approved of the redhead's statement and energy. 

     "Akadacchiiiii," no, get away- "how could you break my heart??" Kise then whined, ignoring the confused look of Kagami and a few others. Akada raised a brow.

     "I am only speaking the truth," Kise's dark brown eyes flicked to Saeyoung then back to Akada, a smirk spreading across his lips.

     "How you wound me Akadacchi~" the shorter blonde purred pulling Akada into a hug. A big question mark appeared above Akada's head. If I hurt him, why the flip is he hugging me??

     What happened next almost made Akada want to puke-

     Kise then placed his lips onto Akada's. The taller blonde's eyes widened. Akada then pushed Kise off as basically the whole gym went into an uproar. Akada twisted his face into a disgusted look.

     "WHAT THE FUCK, KISE-" Kise's eyes widened when he actually heard Akada raise his voice and actually swear. "YOU KNOW I HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND SO FUCK OFF-" Akada's glare made almost everyone want to piss in their pants. Kise stumbled backwards, a terrified. He had never seen Akada get angry like that before. To be honest, this was the first time ever in Akada's whole life time had the blonde yelled or swore in front of people in years. Akada then took in a deep breath, the anger in his eyes subsiding.

     "Gomen. I lost my cool..." the green-eyed blonde blandly stated as he turned on his heel. 

     "BAKA!! IDIOT!! MORON!!" Akada didn't bother glancing at what was happening behind him since he knew Kasamatsu would give Kise a really bad punishment for him. Akada then walked off the court and sat down on the bench Saeyoung was sitting on. The blonde then buried his face into his hands. Oh gosh, I actually flipped out... in front of a lot of people too... gosh...

     "A- Akada-san?" the blonde grunted in reply. "I know I probably shouldn't be bothering you right now, but are you alright?" Akada sighed looking up at Saeyoung who stood in front of him.

     "Yes. Gomen. You shouldn't have seen that. Nobody should have," the blonde muttered, averting his gaze.

     "It is alright to get angry sometimes..." Saeyoung said softly as he sat beside the taller blonde. "Especially since that happened. He just never gets the hint does he?" the redhead said through gritted teeth. It was silent between the two for a moment and they could both hear Kasamatsu still spewing insults at Kise along with Coach Takeuchi, Aida, Kogenei, and a few others.

     "Ne... Akada-senpai..." Akada looked up to see Izuki standing in front of him. "Are you still going to be playing??" the blonde shook his head.

     "I think it's your turn," he said with a closed eyed smile. Izuki smiled back, nodding. 

     "I'll tell the coach," the blonde nodded, internally mauling himself.

     "I hate how sensitive I become when it comes to these things..." Akada grumbled. Saeyoung glanced at the blonde. 

     "Do you still want to stay for the rest of the game?" 

     "Of course." the blonde said with a smile. "Kuroko and Kagami still need to beat that playboy's ass,"  Saeyoung's eyes widened at Akada's choice of words.

     "Y-yeah!" Akada then looked away as he accidentally locked eyes with Kise as the referee then blew his whistle to start the game once again. Why couldn't he have controlled his feelings? He was supposed to be mature, level-headed, and adult like. He promised himself that this would never happen again. Even if somehow Kise found the confidence to kiss him again, Akada would act rationally. Akada's hands formed fists as Akada stared at the ground.

     "dₐₘₙ yₒᵤ, ₒₜₒ₋ₛₐₙ"

~~~

A/N

I have no idea what I just wrote. Should I keep it this way or change it??
Anyways, I hope you liked it! It's a little short though ;-;
Also, please feel free to point out any mistakes. I am sure I have a bus load of 'em in this
chapter.

Bye! Have a great day!

~ 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
331K 11.8K 73
I'm sorry, but I'm just obsessed with Akashi and Kageyama being brothers. In an AU where Kageyama was adopted by the Akashi family at the tender age...
15.8K 483 15
"๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šœ...
189K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...