๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By livelymarais1

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚... More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

4.7K 129 13
By livelymarais1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
( 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝗌 )

Natalia was now loving being in Forks. For a while if you asked her if she liked Forks, she would say yes. Now if you ask her she will say that she loves living in Forks. Natalia was used to the hot weather and sunshine but now she was getting used to the clouds and rain. Something about it was comforting. She liked going to school, she liked her friends, and most importantly she liked the boy she has feelings for. Back home Natalia spent her time with a lot of boys. Most of them just wanted to get into her pants, and she let them. Natalia believed she had certified daddy issues.

Natalia was eleven when her dad died. She doesn't really remember a lot about him or about his presence in her life. She just knew that he had problems, like everyone else.

Natalia had spent art class thinking about her family. Her teacher had told the class to draw a family portrait. Her seat partner, Rosalie, was drawing hers. You could tell easily who each person was. Jasper had shoulder length hair, and Emmett was all big and muscular. Natalia just smiled and looked back at hers.

"Are you just gonna stare at the paper or draw something?" Rosalie brought Natalia out of her thoughts.

Nat blushed out the embarrassment of getting caught. " I think so.... I don't really know who to draw."

Rosalie looked at the girl with confusion written all over her face. "Um, Stella and Ella."

Natalia laughed at Rosalie pointing out the obvious. "Duh. I just don't know I should add my dad."

"You're dad?" As far as Rosalie knew daddy Ramos was out of the picture.

"Yeah. Him."

Rosalie just nodded and went back to her picture. She didn't know what to say and decided that it was best for the Ramos girl to decide for herself. When the lunch bell rang, Natalia turned in a paper with three stick figures and a sun in the corner.

Walking into lunch, Natalia put a fake smile on her face. She tried to not think about the past period. As soon as she walked into the cafeteria Jasper could feel her emotions, he wanted to go and comfort the girl as soon as possible.

"She's gonna ditch after lunch." Edward informed his brother after hearing his mates thoughts.

"What?" He was confused, it was very unlike Natalia.

"Did something happen?" His question was directed to Alice but Rosalie was the one that answered him.

"She mentioned her dad in art today. Something about adding him to the family drawing."

Right after Alice said that she got a vision. Jasper instantly knew what was happening.

"What is it Alice?" Jasper asked.

"I don't fully know. Just something about the woods and a gravestone." Alice said.

Everyone was caught off guard by Edward slamming his fork into his uneaten salad.

Meanwhile across the lunchroom, Mike was trying to get the new girls into joining them at La Push.

"What the hell is a La Push?" Natalia blurted out.

Angela laughed. "It's what the Native American reservation around here is called."

Natalia just let out a big oh and focused her attention back to the group.

"There's a big swell coming in." Jessica says.

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric tries to brag.

"Eric, you stood up once. On a foam board." Natalia laughs at Jessica exposing the boy.

"There's whale watching too. Come with" Angela tries to convince both girls.

"La Push baby! It's La Push." Eric keeps saying.

"I'll go if you stop saying that." Bella decides.

Everyone goes back to their conversation while Bella goes to get some food. Natalia adds conversation where she can. She turns her head and sees Bella and Edward talking. Natalia can hope it's only good things, knowing their history. The bell rings telling the students to get to class.

"What about you Nat?" Angela asks.

"Mike you're gonna take my La lush virginity right?" Natalia accepts their invitation.

Jasper across the room tenses at her response.

"Of course baby ! I'll pick you up at 10" Mike proudly says.

With that Natalia walks out of the cafeteria and goes to walk out of the doors that lead to outside, to freedom. She is so not loving this day.

•••

Natalia had spent the rest of the day at home. Watching Finding Nemo and eating chocolate ice cream. Natalia didn't know why the father subject was hitting so hard today. She just wanted to be sad and pity herself.

Natalia hated her father. He made her afraid for herself. She was told that depression and drug addiction was something genetic. Natalia hoped that her sister and herself didn't get those genes.

When Nemo and his father got reunited was the part that Natalia was on when the doorbell rang. Natalia hurried to turn the tv off and go to the kitchen to get a knife. She slowly walked to answer. When she did she had the knife in front of her so she could attack.

"Woah! I come in peace, darlin'" Jasper puts his hands in front of his body.

"Jasper!" Natalia put her knife down. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on you. Are you gonna let me in?"

So, she did. She stepped aside and Jasper walked straight in. He saw the curtains closed and a tube of ice cream on the coffee table. Now that Natalia didn't feel any ounce of fear, Jasper could feel that she was very sad. Natalia turned back on the tv and motioned for Jasper to sit with her. Jasper was cuddled under a blanket and could easily hear her heartbeat.

While sitting there, watching a movie about fishes, Jasper came to a realization. He had never been thirsty by Natalia's blood. Sure anyone's blood sounded good, even Natalia's, but Jasper never had the urge to act on it. He was proud of himself. Even now and then the thought of Alice's vision came to mine but Jasper would do anything before Natalia became a vampire. A monster, like him.

The end credits were rolling and Jasper decided to bring up the elephant in the room.

"Are you going to tell me why you left school early?" Jasper asked.

"My mom wanted me to come home. Something about going to Seattle." Natalia lied.

Jasper knew she did too by the way her heartbeat became faster. "You're lying."

"Am not." Natalia tried to convince him.

"Be honest. If you don't feel comfortable enough talking to me about it, that's fine. Please just don't lie to me." Jasper pleaded.

"Ok." Natalia turned her attention back to the tv that was no longer playing the movie.

Natalia let out a deep breath. "Today in art class we had to draw our family."

Jasper took her hand in his. "Rosalie was drawing you guys and all I had was stick figures of mom and Ella."

"That's your family." Jasper smiles.

Natalia just shakes her head and continues. "My dad died when I was eleven. He died of a heroin overdose."

Tears were starting to fall out of her hazel eyes. Jasper moved closer to her so he could comfort her.

"I didn't know if I should've added him in my picture. I don't know why it's hitting me so hard today." Natalia let out a sob. "I just don't wanna end up like him. Dead because of drugs."

Natalia was now crying into Jasper's chest. He just held her close so she could feel his comfort.

"It's going to be okay Nat. You are gonna to live an extraordinary life." Jasper says.

Natalia makes eye contact with him. She wipes the tears off of her face.

"I probably look so ugly right now." She laughs.

Jasper shook his head no. "Never. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Natalia blushes. She goes to kiss him, and he kisses her back.

"I'm tired." Natalia admits.

"Let's take a nap." Jasper suggested.

Both teenagers lay down on the couch. Natalia falls asleep quickly but Jasper just takes in the moment. He is with the love of his life. It couldn't get any better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 765 18
โ ๐ฏ๐š๐—บ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ? ๐ฐ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ? ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž! ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
103K 3.7K 17
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...
1.1M 29.6K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
153K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...