𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

By shuchaku

[HisokaxOC] Emiko roams this world knowing she's unstoppable. There's no soft spots when it comes to her simp... More

Introduction
Important Info
~𝟙~
~𝟚~
~𝟛~
~𝟜~
~𝟝~
~𝟞~
~𝟟~
~𝟠~
~𝟡~
~𝟙𝟙~
~𝟙𝟚~
~𝟙𝟛~
~𝟙𝟜~
~𝟙𝟝~
~𝟙𝟞~
~𝟙𝟟~
~𝟙𝟠~
~𝟙𝟡~
~𝟚𝟘~
~𝟚𝟙~
~𝟚𝟚~
~𝟚𝟛~
~𝟚𝟜~
~𝟚𝟝~
~𝟚𝟞~
~𝟚𝟟~
~𝟚𝟠~
~𝟚𝟡~
~𝟛𝟘~
~𝟛𝟙~
~𝟛𝟚~
~𝟛𝟛~
~𝟛𝟜~
~𝟛𝟝~
~𝟛𝟞~
~𝟛𝟟~
~𝟛𝟠~
~𝟛𝟡~
~𝟜𝟘~
~𝟜𝟙~
~𝟜𝟚~
~𝟜𝟛~
Important Update

~𝟙𝟘~

2.2K 69 52
By shuchaku

SMILE

The food arrived steaming. You ordered french toast with a side of crème brûlée. You've always had a big sweet tooth and starting off the day with sweets will always keep your mood stable. Leorio and Kurapika stuck to traditional eggs and bacon with a side of buttered toast. The waitress told us she will come soon with our drinks.

"[Y/N], how has the exam been so far?" Kurapika asks.

"It hasn't been much of a challenge so far. Perhaps the next phase will pose a fight." You reply.

Leorio bursts while chewing his food, "Mm.. speaking of fighting, what did you tell Chairman Netero?"

"I'm keeping a close eye on number 44 and I least want to fight Gon and Killua."

Kurapika looks you in the eye, realizing what that meant. You told Netero that you didn't want to fight the boys but these two still haven't won your heart, yet. They have yet to satisfy what you need to know on how worthy they are to live on. Kurapika's sole purpose is to avenge his clan. He's here to become a blacklist hunter in order to track the criminals who wiped out the Kurta clan. It's brutal but not so far from what you did. He has found his reasons for being a pro hunter like most. You decide to keep your massacre to yourself since you continue to strive for your need to see blood.

Kurapika begins, "I refuse to fight you both including Gon and Killua. You've provided support on my end and I will repay you for your assistance."

"Even if I didn't include you two doesn't mean you're dead meat. We're here for a reason, right?" You continue.

"I see..." He ponders.

Your bloodlust is something to always hint at. Whether it's relevant to the conversation or not, it's important to mention. It transfers fear through the people and it's funny to see their reactions. But they shouldn't worry about you.

"I have my eyes only on number 44. Consider it as respect for you both." You include, making sure they understand. Their faces sculpted grins.

"That's some twisted respect but I'll take it!" Leorio shouts.

You chuckle at his comment. Maybe you are twisted. It's complicated but you're beginning to understand what it means to even have respect. The drinks the three of you ordered arrived, all hot drinks. You lean your elbows on the table and sip on your mug. The sweetness of your coffee gives you a smile. There was a sudden light change in the atmosphere. They're up early.

Gon approaches the booth, "Leorio! Kurapika! Oh... and you're with [Y/N]!"

"Hey." You say. Killua looks at you and loosens his shoulders. You scoot over to give room for the two boys. Leorio and Kurapika surely prefer their personal space. Either way they're kids, they take up less space. For another hour, you continue to speak with your friends. They mention their experiences, crack jokes, and express their fears. You learn about Leorio's purpose on taking the exam and becoming a doctor. His skills have shown he's capable of being a great doctor some day. They've portrayed such potential since the first day. Not only did they invite you in but they accepted you knowing how you see everyone as a threat. Perhaps the older boys understand rather than the younger ones.

Come to think of it, Killua was the only one who truly knows about your bloodlust. Gon got some hints but not enough as to what Killua knows. The conversation took a turn when Killua asked you the infamous question:

"Say [Y/N], didn't you say the other day that you know what it means to kill?"

You take a few seconds to cook up a response.

"Gon, in the forth phase, you saw how deadly Hisoka's bloodlust was? Well, mine isn't too far from his. The only difference is... I don't like to wait." You claim. The group goes silent.

"But like I said, you are different. I mean you did save me for a reason. Plus you wouldn't be here with us if you really saw us all as targets!" Gon insists.

"You're right. I've been oblivious to it and for the most part trying to avoid it but I've changed. I entered this exam and I've chosen to side with people rather than assassinating as usual."

Killua bluffs, "We all come from somewhere, hu?" You smile down at Killua only for him to turn away, blushing. They all laugh.

Smiles. It always makes the mood shift. They can make anyone want to smile by how contagious they are. Your father always told you to smile as it makes you even more beautiful. He was correct. Your grins from ear-to-ear can be so captivating. If your desire for bloodshed never existed, you might just be the happiest person alive. In your mind, however, you're as happy as can be.

Another few minutes pass before they all split up. The older boys planned to have a meeting with Netero to learn more about previous exams and the younger boys continue to explore the blimp. Though they all have remarkable intelligence, they lack the knowledge of nen. Soon enough, it'll give them the ability to be the best they can. You remain alone on the booth for another few minutes reminiscing abour your early days on learning nen.

───────

"Keep your hands inches away from the glass. Focus your energy around your hands and look when you feel the time is right."

Your father takes a dining chair and sits, the back of the seat facing you. He rests his head on his hands watching you on your first attempt at water divination. Your hands tremble in excitement. The day has finally come. You can finally see what type of abilities you can obtain with this small bit of information. A few seconds of concentration brought you years of practice and talent. There were impurities in the water, of what looked like dark particles float into. Your father stood up in complete shock. 'You're a conjurer! And you're going to be an amazing one too, [Y/N]!'

The ribbons serve as an object to be used as a physical weapon by inducing your nen. Your hatsu are your special abilities which include the ribbon attacks such as 'Satin Touch' which transforms the ribbons to piercing blades for long range battles. Over the years, you've developed ways to hide and maintain their size until you need them, hence its placement on the socks. Your hair also produces nen which allow extra flow of energy to blind your opponents, known as 'Red Mist.' You've only ever used that ability twice and both have been just for training. Finally, you developed a way to control your aura to flow through the stems of your skirt, giving an enemy a surprise shower of what you named 'Acid Rainfall.' With a simple spin in the air, you can give targets a good shock.

───────

Years of mastering your own abilities have paid off for moments like in the Hunter Exam, for example. It's such a pity that you can't show off your hard work... Falling back into your own memories gave you a giggle. Your father was incredibly impressed by your ability to create such special attacks and you loved the pride. Being so special to him was your main purpose to continue moving. Being daddy's little girl was the perfect way to be where you are now. You were startled by a very intimidating face.

"~Yo."

"What a way to greet me, Hisoka." You snarl.

"~What do you perfer? Salutations.. Amorou?~ ♥" Hisoka takes a seat infront of you. He pulls out a medium-sized white box with a small red bow sealing it. A present?

"~I thought you would like this so I picked it up expecting to give this to you. Don't open it until later on.~ ♥" Hisoka explains himself.

"What do you want?" Curiously, you question his motives.

"~Oh... I don't want anything darling. I'm just being... nice.~ ♥"

You look at his eyes, to the present, and back to his gaze. He was glaring at you refusing to remove his sight. He leaned his head, furthering the emphasis on 'nice.' You slide the box closer to you, accepting it regardless. You're still upset with how bothersome he has become to your life. He's a burden but still manages to make your heart race just by looking into his eyes. There's so many things he's most likely hiding. Curiosity always gets the best of you when it comes to people like him. You don't like not getting your way and he makes it difficult to deny. Hisoka takes the leave first before you can exit as usual.

"~I don't expect you to continue speaking with me right now so I'll do the honors on leaving.~ ♥" He makes his way next to you, softly pulling on your jaw to face him. His thumb runs over your bottom lip, slightly creating an opening to reveal your tongue.

"~But remember you're still mine... ♥"

As you are also mine, Hisoka. You bite your tongue with intentions that he sees. He giggles at your mischievous ways. He disappears beyond the cafe exit. You have the rest of the day to enjoy before opening the box. Then again, you can ignore his wishes and open it anyway. But there's no fun in that. You drop off the present at your room and continue on your day. There were also mini spas and lobbies were you can pass the time. You internally remind yourself by around 5 pm to open the present. He didn't specify a time, he said 'later.'

The time ticks by and like nothing, it's time to ease your curiosity. You make your way back to the room and set the present on your lap. You sat on the bed unwrapping the bow. Did he specifically pick out this bow as a reference to your bows? How cute. The inside contained of a small cherry pie and two pieces of gum. A wonderful aroma of sweetness escaped the box and made its way around the room. You smile at the thoughtful gift. Was he there to see what I ordered? The gum was wrapped in baby pink paper with a smiling face and makeup identical to his; Hisoka's traditional star and teardrop. It smells exactly like him. Could this be his secret cologne?

Under the boxed cherry pie was a hand written note in cursive. On the side facing up it said: 'Amorou.' You turn the note and the following read: 'Dinner at 8?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...
121K 4.3K 47
Her name was Liz and she was classified as a monster despite both her and her parents never harming a fly, even when it ment in self defense. This co...
18.6K 306 24
🍓 "𝘖𝘩... 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳♡" ✧♡✧ ❥𝘺/𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷...
198K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...