Fallen (Dabi x Reader x Hawk...

By IDKimrv

"Aren't you the hero on tv who's getting married?" "Not anymore" "My... Why so sad? You'd be a wonderful vill... More

Wedding dress
You are what??
Interviews
Party Time
Screw up
So what now
Doubt
Rebuilding
Friend
Hero
Jealousy
Confession time
Planning Ahead
Poison trap
(Updated) Update

You hurt me

6.7K 259 327
By IDKimrv

You were unaware of how much time had passed, but you still remained ghostly quiet, immobile in the same position.

'Why?'

'Why did he do this?"

'Why didn't he leave that place to start with?'

'Why wasnt he back home already?'

'Did I really not satisfy him?'

'That's what the reporter said so it must be true...'

'Still it hurts.'

Your mind was spiraling, your face clear from any emotion as the tears had dried down on your swollen face. A loud ring snapped you out of your trance.

'Is it him?'

The screen showed the caller, it was not your fiancé, but your brother. You didn't know if it was relief or disappointment you felt blooming from your chest.
You index tapped the answer button and slipped the device to your ear with trembling hands.

"H-hello...? Why are you-u calling is  it about Mizu-chan? Is she alright?" You knew what this was about but you didn't want to face reality yet. Some part of you hoped your brother didn't see the humiliating news.

"Of course this is not about Mizumi,    y/n. I need to know if bird brat is back at your house."

'So he knows.'

'Obviously he knows, you idiot, everyone saw it on national television.'

"Listen, y/n, I know you must be upset but please answer." His voice started to grow irritated. "Is that two faced bitch home yet? Yes or no, (nickname), I need you to tell me."

"Why?" Your voice was barely above a whisper.

"What do you mean why? So I can pluck his feathers off like the chicken he is! Who knows? I could even sell them to that fucking club he was at so they make costumes out of it." He let out a sour laugh and you could hear Mizumi's silvery voice telling him to calm down in the background.

"He's not." Your voice no longer trembled, it came out flat and soulless.

He mumbled a few curses before sighing.
"I'm telling mom to cancel everything, don't worry about it Nee-san, ok?" You nodded, not emitting a sound.

'So this is really happening... months of planning down the drain.'

Ren knew something was off, he could here your breath at the other side of the line but not a single word from you.
"Hey remember, this is not your fault. The stupid reporter knows nothing and him being a lying scumbag has nothing to do with you, ok?" The concern in his voice forced you to respond, even if it was only a 'm-hm.'

"At least we got to see this before the wedding." He said, the last word sounded like venom spilling out of his tongue.  "That way you can leave before things develop even more."

Your eyes travelled down to your stomach, there was no visible sign of pregnancy. Yet.

'Nii-san will be so disappointed in me.'

"You are breaking up with shithead, right?"

"Ren... I-I still love him," It made your heart ache a little knowing that your brother was not wrong.

" I know, but you can't stay with someone like him."

"I know..." you choked  out, you felt each letter cut through your vocal chords.

"I don't want you in that house, stay with us. Besides if you come, Mizu could feed you all you want right dear?"  He passed the phone to his wife.

" Yes, y/n. Please..."

"Tomorrow Mizu-san, I promise."

You hang up before your brother could say goodbye as you heard the door open. It was time to face the unavoidable. You were a big girl now, you have to confront the events, even if you don't want to. Even if you know this would burst the perfect little bubble you called life.

Hawks POV. (10 minutes earlier)

Where am I?
Darkness expands infinitely around me, not letting me asses the place enough to orient myself. I sit up, feeling soft covers wrap me and another weight at the other side of the bed.

"Y/N?" I touch the mass near me as it starts tugging on the pillow. My hands travel blindly around the wall by the bed for a few seconds before hitting a light switch. The girl beside me squirms, shifting to face me.

Oh no...

Wait, why am I naked?

Why is she n-

"Oh fucking hell, no." I bolted out of the sheets, covering my body in shame as I looked through the floor for my jeans. I am a fucking man whore.'
I'm lying on the floor, grabbing my shirt from under the bed, probably looking as pathetic as I feel.

How could I sleep with some random girl when I have Y/N?! She is everything I have... She is beautiful and funny. She has a perfect smile and listens to my 3 am blabbering despite not knowing what I am saying half of the time. She cooks for me when we both have time after a mission, sure it tastes like crap most times but she always a tries to make it good and I always eat it all despite my strong need to gag.

"I need to go home..." buttoning up my lipstick stained shirt. Disgusting.

I sprinted out of the building, from the corner of my eye I saw some reporters and paparazzi trying to get past the hotel's security. My head still pounding from the whisky, the effects were mostly gone by now. My wings felt tense and tired from... I can't even.

It didn't matter. I had to fly back home, crawl if I had to, but I needed to go back. I started fluttering around the wings to my sides, rapidly lifting myself up from the ground and darting across the starry night.

The cold wind hit my face, the speed combined with the winter wind felt like needles against my skin. I was close, a block more and I'd be there. A familiar large metal fence marked our house. I took the key off my pocket, my bad pulse had me struggling to insert it. I finally did and opened the wooden door that led inside the house.

Normal POV
You didn't move a muscle, the same stiff pose you had held during your phone call remained as you heard his steps growing louder. You took a deep breath, for someone who had never gambled, you sure had an unwavering poker face.

"You're back." You looked at his shoes, knowing your unaffected facade would crack if you looked at his face. You saw his feet move closer to the couch were you sat.
"It's late, Takami."

Your voice was colder than the air outside, eyes distant with no gleeful spark to them. The male hero felt a jab to his heart as he saw you like this, but it was nowhere near as painful as yours.

"I was at the bachelor's, I-" he felt bad acting as if you were oblivious, the way your beautiful (e/c) eyes he adored avoided his like a plague told him you knew. But just like you tried to believe he didn't do it, he tried his best to believe you hadn't seen it.

"Why?"

"W-What do you m-mean why?" He fidgeted with his collar in a bad attempt at hiding the cheap lipstick. That spilled the cup for you, the misery you had bottled up and hidden now morphed into pure rage.

"First you cheat, two days before the wedding," You stand up, releasing some of your frustration by stomping hard. His eyes meeting the floor as you approach.
"Then you humiliate me by being recorded," Silence stands for a few seconds as your steps cease and he can't even utter a word.
"And now you insult my intelligence by asking 'What do you mean why?'"

"Angel face, please hear me out..." he pleaded, from the couple of years you had known him he had never looked so helpless.

"I don't think anything you say can reverse how much you hurt me. But go on! Try and excuse yourself." The bitterness behind your fake politeness told him he should keep quiet, but he really wanted you to stay. Your eyes felt like daggers aimed at him.

"Th-they forced me to go...I had no clue!"

"Pffft, as if they could force the almighty Hawks, number two hero into something." He felt himself crumble under your unforgiving glance.

"I got drunk, y/n I didn't mean to! It's just you weren't around and... and i felt lonely, in the dim light she kind of looked like you and-"

His meaningless excuse parade was interrupted by a loud slap, landing on his left cheek. He knew he deserved it, so he took it without second thought. Why was he trying to excuse himself? He knew there was no valid reason but his mouth run faster than his brain at times.

"Lonely?! LONELY?! Oh lord forbid the boy gets lonely when I'm not around. And drunk?! Seriously that's the cheapest excuse ever." The familiar warm burning rose up again, retracing the dried tear marks on your face.

He hated seeing you like this. You were always so strong, a hero, an inspiration.  But know here you are, collapsing despite your best efforts to not feel. What was worse was knowing he had caused this.

"(Nickname)" his warm hand cupped your cheek.

You gave in for a split second, finding comfort in the simple gesture you both shared before this mess. Then you remembered, this is not like before. As much as you wanted it to, it was not. And even if you love him more than yourself, you were learning that was not right.

"I can't." You gently removed his fingers from your skin. "I can't forgive you for humiliating me, breaking me, betraying me." You felt a weigh being lifted off your right hand.

"Y/N, please don't, I love you! I need you so damn much, I'd die without you." Know the tears not only pooled on your eyes, but his golden ones. "Baby bird don't... I know you love me too so I'm begging you, don't."

"That's the problem Takami, I love you more than I do myself. And that is so messed up, I wanted you back with me for a moment." The sound of metal hitting the floor closed on the male, that single noise making him drop to his knees. He looked at the ring, dull looking under the pale light.

"Put it back on..." he breathed.

"I can't, that ring marked me as yours,"
For the first time that night, you settled your eyes on his, both swollen and teary, the only difference being the colonies of your irises.
"And I no longer am."

(A/N: Honestly I didn't think anyone would read this, it was just a weird idea of mine. Disclaimer, I'm not a native English speaker, hence the possible mistakes on my spelling/grammar or not so great vocabulary. Today is my birthday so I decided long chapter. Sorry for annoying you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
48.4K 1.6K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
159K 5.4K 25
she was a sinner seeking chaos and they were desperate for her touch 𝔣𝔒𝔒𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 π”ͺπ”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”ž π”‘π”’π”žπ”© ...
13.7K 283 53
The top Villains, All for One the feared leader of the League of Villains. The Death, the myth of the underworld And his Death angel... who are thos...