๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•...

By cutesight

" ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Assist!
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Keep it a secret
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
Someone else
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Fake date
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Cinderella and her squire
Missing him
No more secrets
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

Akaashi's falling hard

13.1K 652 1.2K
By cutesight

"Y-You...wait. What?" You raise an eyebrow at Akaashi. He scrunches his nose, not wanting to repeat himself. Pierre glances at the two of you, muffling his chuckle with his hand. "I think your upperclassman wants your attention Y/N. I'm sorry if I'm pulling her attention away from you Akaashi."

Akaashi remains quiet, he's unable to say anything back to Pierre when he's correct. Your heart skips when you look at Akaashi.

Did he really want your attention? Is he possibly jealous of Pierre?

Pierre finishes the last bite of his omurice and gets ready to stand up from his seat. He extends his hand towards your head and gently strokes your hair. "I'll see you when you get home Y/N." You purse your lips, nodding to him. Pierre raises a hand to say goodbye to Akaashi, "Treat Y/N well." Pierre heads to the front to pay for his meal.

Akaashi responds with a short nod. You turn around and stare at Akaashi. "Did you want me as your maid Keiji?" He scrunches his nose, gulping and not answering. Seeing him not speak his mind throws you off. Exhaling, you reach for his plate. With a small smile, you go back into character. "What would you like me to draw on your omurice, m...master?" You bite your tongue, feeling super insecure when you call Akaashi master. Your cheeks start to flush as you patiently wait for Akaashi's response.

"A bear." Akaashi murmurs. You remember Akaashi with the adorable bear headband when you hear his answer. Giggling, you nod your head. You're careful to squeeze the ketchup bottle as you draw a teddy bear, adding a heart beside it. Pushing the plate back in front of Akaashi you whisper a soft, "Ta-da~" Akaashi adorably points to his mouth, quietly asking you to feed him.

Did he watch your entire interaction with Pierre?

"Hm, I don't understand sign language master." You decide to tease Akaashi. Seeing him this shy and adorable is too much for you right now. It's an unusual sight that you didn't expect to see today. Akaashi gives in to your teasing, his eyes cast down to his plate. "Can you feed me?"

You cover your mouth, eyes widening from his question.

Who is this Akaashi!?

His gunmetal blue eyes nervously look over to your wide ones. He purses his lips and you notice the tips of his ears redden.

He's so cute. How can he possibly be this cute?

Clearing your thoughts, you reach for his spoon and scoop a spoonful of omurice. Akaashi parts his lips open and you hear your beating heart in your eardrums as you slide the spoon into his mouth.

His lips...

You remember your brief kiss with him at the maid café and then the second partial kiss at the park. A heat creeps onto your face as you pull the spoon out of his mouth. "How does it taste master?" Akaashi coughs when he hears you call him master again. You hurry out of your seat to grab his drink from the other table. He takes the soda from your hands and quickly chugs it down.

"Sorry Keiji." You frown. "I'll grab another drink for you." Akaashi is unable to stop Y/N when he sees her run towards the kitchen. Haru notices Y/N's disappearance and turns around to glare at Akaashi. "I hope you know you have to pay me still Akaashi. You're still listed under as my customer."

"Seeing Akaashi act like this is more entertaining than being here." Bokuto chuckles, spooning a mouthful of curry into his mouth. "Haru-chan, I'd like to have dessert." Konoha calls out to Haru.

"Get it yourself-- is what I would like to say. But, what dessert would you like, master?" Haru forces out a giggle, smiling at Konoha. "Shut up, I'm giving you money. If there's any flan, I'd like that." Konoha smirks, seeing Haru grumble under her breath before she leaves the table.

"Here you go Keiji." You hand Akaashi a glass of soda. He takes it from you, sipping on the new straw. "Should I refrain from calling you master?" Nibbling your bottom lip, you glance down towards Akaashi. "No, it's fine. I'm just thrown off a bit when you call me that." Akaashi softly says under his breath, eating another spoonful of his omurice. Nodding your head, you lower your eyes to your shoes. Unsure what to do now.

Did Akaashi want you to keep him company or to let him silently finish his food?

You take a sneak look at him, noticing his loose tie. "This is the second time I've seen your tie like this. Were you stressed about something?" Akaashi glances up at you, unsure what you're talking about. Extending your hand towards his tie, you hold the end of it. He lowers his blue eyes down to his tie, forgetting that he had loosen the top earlier.

He felt hot and bothered earlier from his imaginations and loosened the tightness of his tie to give himself a bit of relief. But he couldn't tell Y/N that. You lean over, moving your fingers to the top of his tie to readjust it. Smiling, you speak softly to him. "You have to look your best for others, master. How else are you going to get a girlfriend?"

Akaashi holds in his breath when he feels Y/N's fingers graze against his chest. She pulls her fingers away from his tie and smiles at him.

He didn't care for a girlfriend.

Y/N is...Akaashi stops his thoughts right there. The quickness of his heart scares him and he starts to panic.

Where are his thoughts going? Is he mentally thinking that Y/N is all he needs?

"Keiji?" You call out to Akaashi, noticing how pale his face is. "Did Haru poison your food?" You glance at his omurice, hearing Haru grumble out at you. Akaashi looks up to see Y/N's worried expression, his heart starts to ache.

This is bad.

"I need to use the bathroom. Is it alright if I pay now?" Akaashi mutters under his breath. Noticing his urgency to leave, you nod your head. "Haru, Akaashi wants to pay for his meal." She raises an okay sign and hurries over to Zico for Akaashi's receipt. She walks back with Akaashi's receipt and he thanks her before excusing himself to pay up front with Zico. You watch Akaashi leave the classroom in a hurry. Worry clouds over you as you knit your brows together.

"Is Akaashi allergic to something? He was in a hurry to leave." You mumble to yourself, staring at the omurice he's left behind. Bokuto walks over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N-chan, when is your shift over?" Startled, you jolt when you hear Bokuto beside you. You turn around to look at him. "Noon. Did you need something Bokuto?"

"Just your time and attention." Bokuto smirks when he answers you. You furrow your brows together, staring at Bokuto directly in his golden eyes. "Alone? With you? I'll have to decline."

"Don't be like that. I need to talk to you about something." Bokuto frowns. "About you and Akaashi." Bokuto whispers the second part, not wanting Konoha to overhear.

Maybe Bokuto knows why Akaashi's so strange today?

"Fine. Just for a little bit."

Bokuto perks up when he hears your agreement. "I'll wait for you to finish up here then." He walks back to Konoha who's finishing off his flan. You reach for the plates at your table, clouded with thoughts of Akaashi.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Akaashi weaves his way past the crowd and pushes the door open to the bathroom. He walks over to the sink to splash water against his heated face. His entire body is burning up and his mind is thinking about one thing.

Y/N.

No...this possibly can't be happening.

Akaashi feigns ignorance to this unknown emotion.

Frustration, nervousness, jealousy, joy, fear, curiosity, yearning and sadness.

He's felt so many tender emotions ever since Y/N agreed to be his fake girlfriend.

The way Y/N's hand easily intertwines against his makes his heart skip.

The brief feeling of her lips against his makes him wanting more.

Her smile.

Her voice.

Her strength and her hidden family drama he's just finding out about.

Akaashi wants to know everything about Y/N.

What does she like to do for fun? What are her hobbies? What's her favorite color?

He knows nothing about the girl who's doing everything she possibly can for him.

What idiot would continue this stupid lie after getting herself into a fight?

Pierre laid out an option for her to end things herself but she hasn't done that yet.

Why?

Could Y/N possibly pity him that much? Or...does she care for him? As a friend?

Are they friends?

Akaashi groans angrily, he splashes more water on his face. A few guys in the restroom stare at him with raised eyebrows.

But...rules are rules.

Akaashi's breaking the rule he set up himself.

He's falling for Y/N and he's falling hard.

Clenching his hands into fists, he stares at himself in the mirror. He has to break things off today before his emotions get the better of him and the lies they're showing to others will hurt him further.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 33.3K 200
แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€šแ€บแ€แ€€แ€ฐ แ€กแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€€แ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ท แ€†แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€Šแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฝแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ‹ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€œแ€ฐแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ถแ€ทแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€€แ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€„แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€กแ€ฌแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ท...
23K 386 26
It's your first day of school at Fukurodani while its months into the school year. You recently moved from Miyagi Prefecture to Tokyo because of bein...
51.9K 1.4K 45
"Why don't I EVER keep my big mouth shut?!" "Why doesn't she ever keep her mouth shut?" "Why do you never keep your big mouth shut?" *Art isn't mine*...
675K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...