Who Is She To You? - Chicago...

By chicagouniversefan

A new character is introduced into the Intelligence team. She has a lot of history with a couple people on th... More

Part One - Adam POV
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's Message

Part 52

149 2 0
By chicagouniversefan

Cole POV:

Wednesday, Commander Polina came to IA. She wanted to talk to me. Oh jeez. She has never liked me. I don't know why. She has hated me ever since she became Commander. She walks into my office where Hailey and I are working.

Hallman: Commander Polina. What can I do for you?

Polina: Detective Upton, if you don't mind. I need to have a word with Lieutenant Hallman.

Upton: Yes of course.

Hailey walks out of my office.

Polina: Why do I have a transfer quest and Sargeant request for detective Upton from you?

Hallman: Because I think Detective Upton will be a great asset at IA. She's been here for 2-3 weeks. She's cleared more cases than some of the Sergeant clear in two months.

Polina: I would watch what I say if I were you. You are on thin ice with me.

Hallman: Upton is good police and amazing at this job.

Polina: That doesn't mean you file papers on her behalf. Her sergeant at intelligence should have filed the papers. She was only supposed to be here for only a couple cases. The only reason I let her come up here was because I didn't read her file.

Hallman: I did need her. She has a unique perspective in the cases we get.

Polina: I'm detailing Detective Upton back to Intelligence where she belongs. Don't drag her down with you.

Hallman: What does that mean?

Polina: Hallman, you drag any cop you can through the mud. That's why cases haven't been closing. Don't ruin good cops. When these cops appeal, I have to deal with it. You have wrongfully convicted good cops. I'm tired of fixing your mess.

Hallman: Then keep Upton up here to keep me in line.

Polina: No, I'm bringing someone else up here instead. If Upton actually wants to get promoted anytime soon, she needs to be as far away from you as possible.

Hallman: Who are you bringing up here?

Polina: Detective Halstead. He's looking good for the new sergeant in Intelligence whenever Voight retires. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 775 45
It's been a year since Lizzie showed up, Hailey and Vanessa got a new place despite Lizzie saying that she was fine sleeping on the couch. Hailey an...
29.7K 542 35
A few weeks after Jay and Hailey confessed their feelings for each other, and after Hailey recovered from a scary incident. They were back at being p...
9.7K 139 17
Chicago PD characters in highschool. We already know there is going to be hate, drama, friendship and above all, love.
12.2K 670 21
In which a paramedic from Saint-Louis moves to Chicago to start over. Turns out she had no clue what the windy city had in store for her. JAY HALSTEA...