How did I fall for Nico Di An...

נכתב על ידי xXannabethXx

Leah is an average girl living in New York with a tough life. She watched her mom, dad, and sister die in fro... עוד

Prologue [EDITED]
Chapter 1: funnel cakes, Stalkers, and a Cyclops? EDITED
Chapter 2 Ex-boyfriend's back and the old-hag poisoned me
Chapter 3 First day of school and I made a friend
Chapter 4: Memories and agonizing headaches! Hoo-rah.
Chapter 5: Lucy's Life in Hades
Chapter 6: Sirens and Nico's Unexpected Visitor?
Chapter 7: New demi-god and who's related to who?
Chapter 8: Zack's POV
Chap. 9: Ex-boyfriend's a demi-god & Why the hell does that girl look like me!?
Chapter 10: Who's back and how did I get those tattoos?
*very important please read*
Chapter 12: Old hag beat me and oh I got wings. WHAT!?
Chapter 13: Clarisse's vow and Lucy is pissed
Chapter 14: The hag is a what? Oh and I see my past
Chapter 15: Interruptions and feelings and secrets unravel?
Chapter 16: Gears turn, blushing day and feelings are finally shown! <3
Chapter 17: Nico's feelings and Hades flashback of Maria
Chapter 18 & 19: The truth is out
Chapter 20: Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?
Chapter 21: Shocking facts or prophecy?
Chapter 22: What is wrong with Evianna?
Chapter 23: The first of three: A Sabor Horffin
Chapter 24: The second of three: The Sekhem
Chapter 25: The Last of Three
Chapter 26: What!? Why am I five again?!
Chapter 27: The final Battle and Epilogue
ATTENTION! SEQUAL INFO!!!

Chapter 11: How many vistitors are there?!

11.5K 204 70
נכתב על ידי xXannabethXx

Chapter 11:

                            How many vistitors are there?!

Leah's POV (Dream)

I watched different colors of light pass me. It was all a blur but yet I felt myself becoming captivated by the lights. I walked aimlessly and noticed a house. I walked into the house and it was like I was ghost. I could walk through the doors but I've seen this somewhere. Where?

I walked through a door and I was in a room with a little boy in it. I looked around the room and noticed drawings and paintings everywhere.

I wonder if the little boy drew them. Wait haven't I seen this before somewhere?

I walked to the boy and I had seen him before too. I noticed the little boy was reading a book. I looked at the book and it said angels on it but I couldn't read anything else. I looked around and noticed books on science, Witch craft, angels, and mainly Greek mythology.

The door suddenly opened and I jumped. I turned my head and I saw a guy that looks like an older guy version of me. He had short black hair, my color skin and green eyes. He walked towards me and he did what I didn't expect. He touched my cheek.

It was a light touch and I gasped. He could see me!?

'Leah?' he whispered and the little boy looked up. His eyes turned wide and I could see him fight back tears.

'Ho- how do you know my name?' I asked stuttering. His eyes went huge as if in realization of something.

'You don't know who I am?' he asked sounding almost broken. I shook slowly.

'Leah, have your doctors ever given you pills to forget a trauma of some sort?' the little boy said getting off his bed and walking to one of his medical books.

'Umm yeah,' I said really unsure of what to do now.

'Justin the purpose of those pills are to make her forget that accident and everyone one in it. The side effects are headaches, nausea, and-'he interrupted by Justin.

'Get on with it Jake,' he said impatiently.

'And amnesia' Jake finished looking a little irritated.

'So what does that mean? Did I know you guys before?' I asked and they both looked at me. Jake looked expressionless and put away the book he was holding he walked to his bed and picked something up.

'Does this look familiar?' he said showing me a sketchpad. I went to grab it put my hand went right through it and it reminded me I wasn't really here.

'Who are you guys?' I said starting to pull away.

'We're your brothers,' they said at the same time while I was suddenly pulled away.

I was pulled away to Nico's cabin and I sighed. I saw Nico looking at the fire in front of him and I walked towards him. I went to touch his shoulder and he turned around so fast it made me jump.

'Nico I have to tell you something I discovered,' I started off getting ready to tell him about the weird tattoos on my back.

'Will you shut up!' he yelled at me and pushed me back so hard I fell to the ground stunned.

'What?' I said startled. 

'Are you deaf? Just leave me alone! You can never understand me you stupid spoiled brat!' he yelled and his eyes started turning dark. I felt my eyes watering.

'What are you talking about? I asked confused. What is going on?

'You have everything you want but I'm going to show you how painful love hurts.' he said smiling evilly at me. Tears started falling down my cheek.

'Oh wow, don't tell me,' he said starting to laugh.

'Don't tell me you actually like me,' he said and I looked away and he laughed again.

'Oh this is good, did you actually think I would like you? I mean seriously who would ever like you!' he yelled at me smiling. He brushed past me and slammed the door. I felt sobs go past my lips and I felt myself start to shake.

This is why I can never love Nico; I can never love anyone.... 

*Dream ends* 

I gasped awake and I felt two hands on my face trying to calm me down. My vision was blurry and I started panicking.

'Leah!' I heard a voice yell and I looked up and saw Nico's face right next to mine. I pulled back unintentionally and saw the look of hurt on his face. He quickly pulled it together but it was still there in his eyes. I looked up and noticed Annabeth behind him and some guy with her.

'I'm sorry,' I said jumping out of bed and running out the door. I didn't care that I was in black shorts and a white tank top, I ran to the woods like my life depended on it.

It was just a dream? It felt so real! Also how could I forget my brothers? How could I forget my own family! Why can't I still remember anything?

I kept running and the trees blurred, I ran and felt my back start to tingle. The tingles only made me run faster and I stopped. I stopped so suddenly I felt myself be pushed forward. I looked around and I was by the beach. I walked towards the shore and let the water tickle my feet. I sighed and sat down on the sand.

I heard footsteps behind me and I  turned around super quick.

I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes.

'Lucy?' I asked staring at my supposed to be dead sister.

'Hey, Leah,' She said fighting the tears clear on her face.

'How are you here? I saw you die! You died because of me!' I said getting teary eyed.

'It's complicated but there are people that want you, people that are not good. Leah, you're in danger, you have to see our brothers, they have to tell you the prophecy and who you really are. But first I have to show you something.' She said pulling something out of a bag on her back.

I looked at it and it was a newspaper. I read the headline and grounded my teeth. I read the headline out loud.

'Leah Ashwood has gone missing,' I said and kept reading.

'Daughter of famous millionaires Jack and Sharren Ashwood, who were murdered six years ago in central park, has vanished without a trace says her foster mom, Yolanda. Her brothers and sister, Justin, Jake, and Lucy are assumed dead and all that remained was Leah. Now that Leah has gone missing for more than a month now she is thought to be dead, if she is not found all the money will go to Yolanda since the Ashwoods have no other close relatives.' I stopped reading and crumpled the newspaper.

'That son of a female dog,' I said remembering to watch my tongue around Lucy.

I turned towards Lucy but she was gone. I have to get home but should I tell anyone?

I got up walked into the water and cursed. Why would you ask? Well being the forgetful me of course I would forget that I am wearing a WHITE tank top.

I was about to get out but I heard footsteps. Chit.

I ducked low into the water but I wasn't expecting to see the boy from the cabin. This is not going to be good.

Nico's POV

I watched Leah flinch from my touch and I felt pain and sadness. She looked terrified, what did I do? I watch her jump up.

'I'm sorry' she whispered and ran out the door. I felt like my heart was being stabbed repeatedly.

I saw something black on her back but she left before I could really see it. I kept replaying in my head what happened over and over trying to figure out what I did wrong. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I saw it was Percy. I put a straight face on and walked out of Athena's cabin. I walked towards the woods and sat down; I put my head in my hands and sighed.

'Hello Nico,' I heard a voice say and I looked up.

'Nyx, what are you doing here?' I asked perplexed. I've never really talked to Nyx but I've seen her rarely a few times.

'What, no hello?' she asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

'Well I was here to give you a little advice but if you want to wait until later I guess you may lose the girl you love.' She said and I looked at her confused.

'What do you "lose the girl you love," what are you talking about?' I asked confused.

'Really, wow fine I guess you'll learn the hard way as she seems to be leaving now to her apartment, and then after that who knows where she'll go. What I do know is that she has it tough.' She said almost sympathetically.

'I still don't know who you're talking about.' I said and she looked disappointed.

'I really thought you were smarter than to deny it but oh well.' She said and she disappeared. There's no way she can be talking about Leah, right?

'I got up and walked back towards Athena's cabin.  Opened the door and saw Percy and Annabeth talking worriedly. When they saw they both looked guilty.

'Hey, what's going on?' I asked them and they didn't say anything but share a look with each other.

After you and Leah left I went to go talk to her because I knew where she was. She was in ocean and I could pinpoint her exact location, she was by the shore so I went to go check on her and...'

'Just get on with it!' I shouted getting irritated.

'She says she has to leave.' He said looking away.

'What?' I asked too confused to say anything else.

'She says she has to go back home for a little bit and then she needs to find her brothers.' He said and I felt my brain click. That's what Nyx was talking about, so she's just going to leave like that without telling anyone?

'So she's just going to leave like that?' I asked voicing my thoughts.

'Well she was but there's kind of a dilemma for her.' He said looking away a little.

'She's just off of camp grounds and she's in the water. Give her this shirt and then talk to her.' Annabeth said giving me a black tank top. I looked at her and she just shook her head.

I took the shirt and walked towards the beach.

I put the shirt on the sand lightly and I called out Leah's name. I watched a figure come out of the water and run towards me. She was shaking and had her arms crossed around her chest.

'Can you turn around please,' she said holding the shirt in front of her and then I realized she was wearing a white shirt. I turned around and I waited for her to tell me it was okay to look.

'Alright, you can look' she said timidly.

'Is it true that you're leaving?' I asked her looking into her eyes.

'Yes,' she said and I closed my eyes.

'I'm coming with you.' I said and she thought for a bit.

'Not right now. I need to clear things up at home first and then I'll come back here and you can come with me then to look for my brothers but right now, I need some time to think.' She said and I nodded. I really didn't know what else I could say.

'How do I know you'll come back?' I asked and she smiled.

'I'm leaving my violin hear with you, and it never stays away from me then forty-eight hours.' I smiled and nodded my head. She turned to leave but I pulled her back. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She was shocked at first but returned the hug back. I pulled apart and smiled a little when I saw her lips frown a little. It quickly left and she smiled at me and started walking home.

Unknown POV

I watched as my evil sister started walking home. Her first tattoos are starting to show up. Mine have already developed and now it's time for me to start gaining knowledge but its so much work. It would be a lot easier if I just mess up her life that way I don't have to work hard.

I mean studying all the demi-gods is really boring. I really like the girls in Aphrodite's cabin, maybe I could hang with them instead.

Crap I forgot that my evil twin has already been in camp and she can't know about me yet. That's why I had to knock her out when she saw me with Shawn. My plan is starting to come together but right now I think I need to find a way to control her weakness.

Nico's kind of cute but too dark for my exquisite taste. Oh well, I guess it'll be fun enough to manipulate him and use him to hurt her.

Kathalina the time has almost come for you to see the real world.

  _________________________________________________

So what do you think?? Please comment and vote and fan if you haven't already!!! Please comment so I know what you think it really means alot to me and thank you all for helping me decide who's POV to do next I hope you like how I did this. I know there wasnt that much Nico but Leah's POV is really important in this one and the next but Nico will have his on chap soon and I can't believe this but the the book is coming to an end soon.... D:  But we have like seven or more chapters so I guess it's okay.... lol     COMMENT!!!!!!!! XD

-LeXi :D

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10K 120 10
Percy Jackson is overjoyed when his half-brother turns up at camp. At least, until his brother turns out to be a massive jerk. He stole Percy's girlf...
Our Family נכתב על ידי Tara

ספרות חובבים

1.4K 29 7
~Short Story~ When Annabeth was five years old, she knew she was different. Her father married a woman that wasn't her mother and had twin sons, and...
549 114 34
The Angels Wings Genre: Romance/Action/Humor Our main character (Amara) died. I know sad, but not to her. In fact her death was the greatest thing...
5.1K 208 20
In a slightly darker Percy Jackson universe, Nico di Angelo is recruited ("recruited") to represent the Gods of Olympus across the Greek realm. After...