Fixing our family (on hold)

Por immaturewriter32

He was devoted to his brothers. She was devoted to him. In a way they became Lakshman and Urmila. She staying... Mais

Leap Intros
She became a phoenix
Photos
Plans and Seeing Him

Tired

1.3K 72 59
Por immaturewriter32

Her husband was back.

Her husband was back after God knows how many days of being at Germany.

But he wasn't happy.

And Gauri couldn't blame him.

No one in the Oberoi Mansion was happy. 

Om had witnessed the conversation between Pinky, Tej, Jhanvi and Dadi. Rudy saw him at the door then hugged him tight. After the hug, Om went up to Tej, gritting his teeth, clenching his fists, knuckles turning white. 

Om: I felt you have changed, but I was wrong, you never cared for family.

Tej: now what have I done?!

Om: you have snatched my breath away, you snatched my brother from me.

Tej: Shivay is not your brother.

Pinky was about to go and give Tej a slap but Shakti held her. 

Tej: Shivay transferred all our shares to Svetlana without asking us.

Om: what the... is that all, this property, status and Oberoi mansion, it's precious for you but you have made Shivay leave, who was precious to Rudra and me.

Tej: stop making it a big deal, I haven't sent him to jail.

Om: you are talking about my brother Mr Oberoi, watch that tongue of yours!

Tej: Shivay is the one who put you and Rudra on the road!

Om: WRONG! Shivay is the one who put himself on roads for Rudra and me

He went to his suitcase and unopened it to get some files out then opened it in front of Tej.

Om:  just read this, it's written here that Shivay has transferred his shares to Rudra and me, not just shares, he has named everything to us, he left this house empty handed. 

Pinky: why would Shivay do that?

Om: because Shivay loves his family, he did this for this house and family, you made him leave.

Dadi cried, Gauri kept her arms around Dadi as the elderly lady said: I told you, my billu can never snatch his brothers' rights. 

Tej: I'm sure that this is all Shivay's plan!

Om: just shut up! Svetlana came back and blackmailed Shivay, what did you do? Nothing! You didn't understand why Shivay did this, you wanted us to get separated, we three got separated, congrats, are you happy now? You know I have seen outsides burn houses but this is the first time I have seen a family member burn their own house!

Jhanvi: because of your so called brother, Tej had a heart attack.

Om: don't support the man who hurt you and your reason is smaller than your mistake! You doubted on Shivay, you let him go and that is your biggest mistake.

Rudy: I'm sorry O, I couldn't stop Shivay. 

Om: you tried. He didn't stop, you could have gone with him, you let him go alone, you didn't think of his situation, love, trust and happiness... Shivay gave us everything and you guys gave him vanvas!

He looked at Gauri and pointed at her: you could have tried to stop Shivay and Anika bhabhi from leaving but you didn't!

Gauri: Omkaraji, I tried..

Om: you didn't try hard enough! You are the bahu of this house and you can't even fulfil your duties. Anika bhabhi fulfilled her duties as a bahu! WHY DID YOU LET THEM GO GAURI?! WHY?! SHIVAY WOULDN'T HAVE REFUSE YOU! ANIKA BHABHI WOULDN'T BECAUSE SHE THINKS OF YOU AS A LITTLE SISTER! She does everything for you and you do nothing for her!

Was he mad? Gauri had done everything for Anika, whenever she and Shivay had a problem, it was Gauri who would give it her all to get them back together. Gauri had always been there for Anika when she was upset. She was that shoulder for Anika to cry on, she was the ear for Anika to rant to.

Om looked at his family and then went upstairs. Gauri followed after him and went to their room where he was in a corner, crying. She went to his side, kneeling down and said: it will all be alright....

Om looked at her with his red eyes and said: WILL IT ALL BE ALRIGHT GAURI? MY BROTHER LEFT AND YOU ARE....URGH! YOU ARE A FAILURE GAURI! A FAILURE AS A SISTER! A FAILURE AS A BAHU! JUST A FUCKING FAILURE! 

Gauri was scared. Well scared was an understatement. She was terrified. Yes she has seen Om angry but not like this before. Once again he was insulting her character. He was labelling her, this time not as a gold digger but a failure. 

She was about to say something when Om stopped her.

Om: don't speak, just get out!

He stood up, making Gauri stand up, grabbed her wrist then threw her out. Gauri was near to breaking down but she didn't. Now was not the time to break down. Om closed the door and Gauri said: I tried, I really did try. They didn't listen. 

Om didn't say anything. Gauri sat down near the door and said: I am here if you need to yell at someone. Feel free to take your anger out on me. 

Soon she felt her eyes closing and then there was black. 

She woke up due to the sun shining on her, was it morning already? She found that she was no longer on the floor but on the bed in her and Om's room. How did she end up here? Where was her husband? 

She sat up and saw an envelope. She picked it up and opened it up, taking out the piece of paper then read the letter...

'Dear Gauri,

I'm leaving. Leaving to join Shivay and Anika bhabhi with Rudy. I am leaving because I don't want to stay in this shithole anymore where me and my brothers aren't together. Our bond is like Ram and his brothers' bond. It's strong and no one, not even Mr Oberoi, can break our bond. 

I found you asleep on the floor so I carried you on the bed if you are wondering why you are on the bed. I left you here because someone has to be there to take care of these people. I am sorry for my attitude to you yesterday. I will try my best to come back. I know that you love to help people and you always want to help me so help me by staying back so that I do not have to feel guilty or anxious about your wellbeing.

Om'

She was now in the living room with the remaining Oberois. They read the letter. Tej groaned in anger and went upstairs. Shakti just left. Pinky, Jhanvi, Dadi and Gauri were left in the living room. Jhanvi looked at Gauri with anger and rage. 

Jhanvi: now because of you, our family broke more.

Gauri: but...

Pinky: justs get out of ours sights!

Dadi: I wish Anika was here, she is the only one who can bring peace to this house. 

The Oberois left her in the living room, going their separate ways. Svetlana saw this happening and once the other Oberois were gone, Svetlana came up to Gauri and spoke: now you are all alone. See your worth? Dadi treats you like the second best. Pinky and Jhanvi treat you like a homewrecker. Om left you to be with his brothers. He also treated you like the second best. No one cares about the second best Gauri. That is one of life's cruel truths. 

Gauri: what do you want from me?

Svetlana: nothing. I want nothing from you Gauri. Anyway, I know how devoted you are to your husband like Urmilla was devoted to hers so you will probably stay in this hell, doesn't really matter to me but remember Gauri, rule number one of life is never be number two. 

Gauri didn't say anything. Svetlana was about to leave when she remembered one more thing.

Svetlana: by the way congratulations. Why did you tell Omkara? Maybe he would have taken you with him. 

Gauri: he was too angry, I couldn't tell him...how did you know?

Svetlana: I have tabs on you all. I know you went out of this house the other day Gauri and I saw the reports in the bin. 

Gauri was about to say something but Svetlana left. 

She was alone now.

She was thinking about what Svetlana said....no one ever cared for the second best. She has always been treated as the second best. She remembered once when Svetlana and Abhay did that whole event thing, no one even bothered to come up to her. Anika and Bhavya were together, Om was with his brothers, Gauri was alone. When Anika left the house because of Shivay, she was the one who took care of Om in a coma, she took care of the family but no one gave a damn. They didn't value her as a bahu, a wife, a sister or even a daughter...these people valued her as a maid. Her opinions never mattered, her thoughts didn't matter, she didn't matter as a human at all. 

Her lips began to tremble, the tears built up quickly and they fell. She tried to suck it all in, trying not to make a sound but her heart ached too much, her soul was restless, the pain was killing her so she let out a yelp and then a cry, falling to the floor...she was letting out anger and all the other emotions that she had held in for too long. 

She was tired of being sad.

She was tired of pretending.

She was tired of being alone.

She was tired of feeling stuck.

She was tired of remembering.

She was tired of being the leftover.

She was tired of being the outcast.

She was tired of feeling worthless.

She was tired of feeling empty inside.

She was tired of not being able to let go.

She was tired of wishing that she could start over again.

She was tired of dreaming of a life that she could never have.

Most of all, she was tired of being tired.

She was crying because she was tired, tired of making efforts.

This is the first part done. I always thought that Gauri was kinda Urmila in a way during the vanvas track. She bore so much. Urmila was never really acknowledged in the Ramayan. She made so much sacrifices. She slept for 14 years for her husband. She wanted to go with her husband but was made to stay in the palace. 

Yeah sure Ram and Sita left and stayed in a forest and a lot happened but I feel in a way Urmila is the forgotten hero of the Ramayan for she gave up 14 years of her life for her love. 

So for the next bit, you guys have the opportunity to decide....

Should Gauri stay in the mansion or should she leave?

Also why did Svetlana say congratulations to Gauri?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

417K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...