๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐–ณ๏ฟฝ...

By sokoviaswolf

Everything you need to know bout my original character ! This includes regulations, admin information, expect... More

๐–ณ๐– ๐–ก๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฒ...

๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ช๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–จ๐–  . . .

108 13 30
By sokoviaswolf

       my 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩, life will throw many hardships

      your way. it will 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝 you in hopes to that you

        will 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌. even when it hurts, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 let it win.

mother, monster, or something in between?

delilah lebeau is an original character established in september of 2008. originally she was not tied to any fandom, but her marvel cinematic adaptation is something i have grown rather attached to over the past two years.

primarily she is portrayed by phoebe tonkin (whom i have absolutely adored since 2006), but she has a range of faceclaims to fit the progression of her aging. mackenzie foy plays delilah in her childhood, natalia dyer is the face of her teen years, and angelina jolie depicts her later in life.

when i first brought her into the mcu, she was the daughter of tony stark (she is no longer blood related to any canon character). realizing that it was an overdone concept, i changed her backstory so that her main canon ties were actually the maximoff twins. i can honestly say it was one of the best decisions i made while using instagram as a platform. she has undergone so much development, even in the last six months, and i am proud of her as a character and as a person. from spoiled rich girl to the midnight wolf, she is one of the most important pieces of me.

she was created to bring me comfort and to this day, she continues to do so. i often times wish i could be more like her. she strong, intelligent, beautiful, unafraid, but above all she is compassionate. because of her, i am the person that i am today. i hope you can all come to love and appreciate her the way that i do.

literacy: i consider myself an advanced literate account. preferably, i need a little bit of substance to work with. things such as *grins* or "he smirked" are an immediate loss of interest for me. you do not have to give me novel length replies (unless you want to, i am always down for a lengthy roleplay), but i do ask that you provide me enough to work with.

replies: take into account that i am an adult. i have a life outside of roleplay. i have four pets and a husband to take care of. though i am able to spend a substantial amount of time online because i'm a housewife, please be patient with me. i also struggle with severe depression and anxiety that i have only recently gotten medicated for. i promise that if i am not answering, i am not ignoring you and i will get to you as soon as i possibly can.

muse: don't ever feel like you have to restrain your muse! if your muse wants to punch mine in the face, go for it! if they wanna flirt with her, go for it! your character and you are not the same person. i will not judge you as a person for what your character does within the boundaries of our roleplay. i simply ask that you be mindful of the triggers (listed below). i genuinely doubt anyone here would do this (at least i hope not), but i have had it happen to me in the past so i would just like to throw this out there, under no circumstances will i tolerate your character trying to force themselves onto mine. if this happens you will receive an immediate block.

triggers: my triggers include s*xual assault, eating disorders, s*icide, self h*rm, and emotional abuse. yes, my writing does involve several of my triggers, but please make sure you ask before bringing any of these up in our joint writing. i will make sure to do the same for you.

content: i have worked incredibly hard on delilah. i put in a lot of time, effort, dedication, tears, and work over the years. i ask that you do not steal any parts of her for your own character (this happened to me at least six times on instagram). i am incredibly paranoid when it comes to people stealing my character. i simply ask that you don't. i would really appreciate that. i want this to become a safe haven for myself and my character.

god modding: this one is a generalized rule that everyone has so i will keep it brief. unless the plot dictates that you do so, please do not control my character. the password is midnight.

kindness: i have endured a lot of negativity and emotionally damaging people in my lifetime (especially while roleplaying on instagram). i want you all to know that should you ever need anything, my inbox is always open. if you ever have a problem with me, come to me and let's work it out together! remember that there are people with feelings behind the screen and you never know what they may be going through.

general disclaimer: roleplay is supposed to be a fun hobby. it should never feel like a chore or a job. remember to always put yourself first and make sure you are doing what is best for your mental health. drink some water and take a step back when you need it.

as many of us do, i use my character as a way to cope with my own trauma and mental illnesses. delilah's story contains themes involving: s*xual assault, torture, gore, violence, death, malnutrition, war, human experimentation, depictions of depressive and anxiety disorders as well as post traumatic stress disorder (note that i have researched these topics and therefore feel comfortable adding them into my portrayal), and self neglect. when these themes are due to pop up in my writing, i will always adequately provide trigger warnings. your mental health comes first! if something is going to trigger you, you have absolutely no obligation to read it!

if you made it this far, please comment the password so i can be sure that you've read all the important stuff !

admin: daia! (pronounced dye - uh).

age: i will be twenty three this november. as an adult, i prefer to roleplay with admins eighteen years of age or older. i will not discriminate against minors, but i will censor myself and my writing a bit when interacting with them. please do not lie to me about your age as that is a very serious issue.

based in: the marvel cinematic universe, i have never read any of the comics. i am not entirely opposed to crossovers and original characters are ALWAYS welcome!

style: advanced literate, semi selective scriptures.

experience: twelve years of roleplay experience, but i am new to this platform.

time zone: central daylight time (gmt-5).

open to: roleplay interactions and developing friendships!

shipping status: single ship, unavailable.

                                 - ☾ -

i would like to say a special thank you to my best friends. you guys are the reason i haven't given up on her and decided to try another platform despite the toxicity of that place <3

to: sokovias , hesfast , shesweiird , theobscuriity , i love all of you so much. sokovian family forever!

also thank you to PatriotShield for introducing us to this platform! i am so grateful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11.8K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
136K 557 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
99.1K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024