The Gate of E.N.D.

Von AbbyLe_

When a tragic accident strikes Fairy Tail, Lucy finds herself with a new key. But this key is more powerful a... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Job
Chapter 2: Fighting the Monster
Chapter 3: Taking Natsu Back Home
Chapter 4: Lucy and Gray
Chapter 5: The Details
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: E.N.D.
Chapter 8: An Explanation
Chapter 9: A Plan
Chapter 10: The Mistake
Chapter 11: Setting Off
Chapter 12: Flying to Hargeon
Chapter 13: The Boat
Chapter 14: Caracole Island
Chapter 15: Infiltrating the Enemy
Chapter 16: The Alvarez Empire
Chapter 17: Carla and Happy
Chapter 18: The Prison
Chapter 19: Carla's Journey
Chapter 20: Hiding Out
Chapter 21: Meeting Jellal
Chapter 22: E.N.D.'s Rampage
Chapter 23: Zeref's Plan
Chapter 24: The Unwanted Date
Chapter 25: Captured Again
Chapter 26: Back in the Empire
Chapter 27: Fairy Tail Prepares for War
Chapter 28: A Sense of Urgency
Chapter 29: Getting into the Palace
Chapter 30: Sorano's Help
Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad
Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Gray v.s. Invel
Chapter 34: Lucy v.s. Dimaria
Chapter 36: August
Chapter 37: The E.N.D.
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Team Natsu v.s. Irene

320 8 0
Von AbbyLe_

Laxus and the Thunder Legion stormed into the guild hall. "Gramps! Bad news! Zeref is here."

Mirajane followed him. "We tried to stop him, but he was too powerful."

"Where is he?" Makarov asked.

"Not that far from the guild hall." Freed said as he caught his breath.

"He's with three more of the 12." Evergreen added. "We managed to take down one of them. His name was 'No Heart', I think."

"Neinhart." Bickslow corrected.

"So that adds one more. What is that, 6?" Makarov mused.

"That's half!" Wendy cheered.

"This is far from over, though." Mest crossed his arms.

"Lucy! He's here, let's go." Erza commanded as she stood. 

"Wait, where are you going?" Mavis asked worriedly.

"We're gonna try to turn Natsu back." She explained.

"No! You'll die!"

"Fine by me." Gray mumbled. "I don't wanna live in a world without Juvia."

"We all know the risk," Wendy said, "and we're willing to take it."

Makarov smiled wistfully. "When did my children grow up and become so strong?"

Erza smiled lightly. "We will bring down Zeref and come back home."

"And we'll bring Natsu with us." Lucy grinned.

"Aye sir!" Happy cried.

"Good luck, kids." Makarov said as they left. "Be careful."

"Wait!" Mest yelled. "I'll come with you, in case you need to teleport out."

"Mest, please stay here." Wendy begged. "I'd rather you help the others. They're more important."

"What do you mean?"

"We know what's gonna happen." She sighed. "I don't want you to unnecessarily die. Help the others." She gave him a quick hug and ran off.

His lip trembled. "Wendy, you've gotten so brave..." He watched the team run off.

"You realize this is basically a suicide mission." Gray looked at Erza as they ran towards Zeref.

"I know. We're all almost out of magic power. You and Lucy already ran out or are almost out." She sighed. "And Wendy's exhausted herself healing."

"We can still fight." Lucy stated. "I'm willing to die to stop this."

"Let's hope no one has to die." Carla frowned as she remembered her premonition. Please don't let it come true...

"Hey, Carla, remember your premonition?" Happy asked.

"Why'd he have to bring it up?!" She hissed. "Yes, what about it?"

"Do you think it'll happen?"

She sighed. "There's no point in lying. Yes, I do think so."

"I'm too young to die." Wendy whispered.

"I will protect you at all costs, child." Carla said firmly.

Wendy smiled brightly. "I'll do the same for you."

"Even if we're out of magic, we still have to fight." Gray clenched his fists. "We have to avenge our friends."

"I agree wholeheartedly." Erza's mouth was in a tight line.

"Guys! Wait up!"

"Is that-" Erza's eyes widened. "Jellal? What are you doing here?!"

"I'm gonna fight with you."

"No! Go back to the guild hall, where you'll be safe!"

"There are no safe places!" He yelled. "I'm not leaving you, Erza."

She grabbed his hand. "I won't leave you either."

Gray's face darkened as he thought of Juvia. Lucy looked at him worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just really upset." He muttered.

She nodded. "I know." She squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry."

Suddenly, Erza gasped. "Do you guys feel that?"

Wendy trembled. "That magic power..."

"How can someone be so strong?!" Happy cried.

"I'm so scared I can't move!" Lucy whimpered.

"What have we here?" Zeref asked curiously as he walked towards the Mages, who were frozen in fear. An old man, a red-headed woman, and a man with a white cross on his forehead were behind him. He addressed the woman who looked suspiciously like Erza. "Irene, recognize someone?"

"Erza, she looks just like you!" Jellal exclaimed.

Irene frowned. "Unfortunately. I thought you were dead, Erza."

"Who are you?!" Erza spat. "How do you know me?" She raised a sword.

"Now, now, that's no way to talk to your mother."

Lucy gasped. "That's your mom?!"

Erza's brow furrowed. "No! I have no parents." 

"I didn't raise you, but I'm still your mother. I must say, I'm quite disappointed that you survived."

"What's wrong with you?" Wendy yelled. "Don't talk about your child like that!"

Irene arched an eyebrow. "I'll do what I please."

"August, why don't you go ahead to the guild hall?" Zeref suggested. 

August nodded and headed that way. He addressed his squad. "The rest of you, destroy what's left of this town."

"Turn Natsu back!" Gray shouted as he used his devil slayer magic on Zeref. "Ice Devil's Rage!"

Irene raised her hand and blocked it. "Anyone who wants to touch His Majesty has to get through me first."

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!"

"Circle Sword!"

"Regulus Lucy Punch!"

"Pleiades!"

"Power of the stout arms that tears heaven, ARMS!" Wendy chanted as she boosted her teammate's damage output.

"Thanks, Wendy." Erza grinned. "Nakagami Starlight!"

"Earth Wave!"

"Ice-Make: Hammer!"

Irene's eyes filled with delight. "A young dragon slayer who can use enchantments. Interesting..."

"Don't you touch Wendy!" Erza roared. "Requip!" She slashed her mother in the stomach with her swords.

"Ungrateful child." Irene muttered as she felt the wound. "Deus Zero."

"Oh no you don't! Deus Zero!" Wendy countered. "I won't let you negate my magic."

"How can a little girl cast such a high enchantment?!"

 "Dont underestimate me! Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang!"

"You know, I was the first dragon slayer." Irene said with smirk. Zeref smiled as he disappeared, followed by Larcade.

"What?" Wendy's eyes widened.

"Don't fill her head with lies!" Erza hissed. "Requip! Jellal!" He nodded.

"Grand Chariot!" They shouted as combined the attack, striking Irene. The area nearby exploded, but she took little damage. She discarded her smoking hat with a frown.

"I am Irene Belserion, the Queen of Dragons and the Scarlet Despair."

"But how? You must be 400 years old!" Wendy cried.

"Wendy, focus child!" Carla shouted.

"Ice-Make: Lance!" Irene smiled evilly at Gray. She sliced him in the stomach with her nails, causing blood to flow heavily.

"Gray!" Lucy shouted. 

"I'm fine." He stopped the bleeding with his ice.

"Happy, get him out of here! He can't fight anymore."

"What? No! Damn it, Lucy." Gray struggled as he tried to go back. "Happy, I have to help them!"

"They'll be okay." Happy said. "They can handle her."

"I'm not so sure."

"We have to have faith in them. Once you're healed, you can help again, okay?" He nodded reluctantly.

"Water Barrier!" Lucy pushed Irene away with the water.

"Don't you want to know more?" Irene asked Wendy as the dragon slayer stared at her in shock. She sent Lucy flying backwards.

"My old friend, Belserion, who was a dragon, enchanted his magic onto me, making me the first dragon slayer. Like all dragon slayers, a Dragon Seed was planted inside of me and I gradually began turning into a dragon. When my husband tried to cut Erza out of me, I transformed into a dragon and killed him. I was a dragon for hundreds of years until Zeref gave me a human appearance. Of course, I still experienced everything I felt as a dragon. I carried Erza around all of that time and tried to enchant myself onto her, so I could truly be human again. That didn't work so I discarded her in some garbage village."

"That was Rosemary Village!" Erza shouted in rage. "Sonic Claw!"

"That's just a summary, though." Irene explained as she dodged Erza.

Wendy's shoulders shook. "How could you do that to your child?! Just discard her?!"

"Wendy, calm down." Carla's eyes widened.

"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art. Shattering Light: Sky Drill!"

Irene grunted as she was damaged by the attack. She wiped blood from her brow. "I think I've found the perfect body to use."

"No! You can't use Wendy! I won't allow you!" Carla yelled as her eyes widened.

"Over my dead body!" Erza summoned a large number of swords and threw them all at her mother, who was damaged.

"Too late. Personality Enchantment."

"Guys...?" Wendy asked quietly as her face froze in fear. Red light surrounded her and the ground shook.

"Wendy!" Jellal shouted. Wendy's eyes closed.

"STOP!" Lucy and Erza shouted as they attacked Irene with their blades.

'Wendy's' eyes burst open and an evil smirk appeared. "It worked." Irene's body fell to the ground.

"Wendy? Are you okay?!" Carla asked as she flew towards her. 'Wendy' sent her tumbling back with her magic. "Wendy!"

"What's happening?" Erza muttered.

"She enchanted her personality onto Wendy's body..." Lucy gasped in horror.

"Impossible! Then, where's Wendy?"

"She's dead." Irene said from Wendy's body. 

"NO!" Carla screamed.

"This body isn't as strong, but it'll do. Separation Enchantments!" She entered dragon force. "This is gonna be fun!"

"What?" Lucy gasped. "My magic...it's gone!"

She groaned as 'Wendy' kicked her backwards. "Sky Dragon's Claw!"

"Wendy! Snap out of it!" Erza pleaded.

"How are we supposed to fight?!" Jellal asked Erza.

"With our fists!"

"I can't bring myself to hurt Wendy." Lucy said.

"It's not Wendy. I know it looks like her, but that monster isn't anything like her!" Carla balled her fists.

"Unfortunately, none of you can jump this high up." 'Wendy' smirked as she flew in the air.

"Stop playing dirty!" Carla shouted.

"You scared of the four of us beating you?" Lucy taunted.

Her eyes narrowed. "Sky Dragon's Roar!" They all braced themselves, but still flew back.

Lucy grabbed her whip and caught 'Wendy's' leg. "I'll drag you down!" She yelped as the dragon slayer flew upwards, suspending her off the ground.

"Oh no you don't!" Erza grabbed Lucy's legs and pulled her down. 'Wendy' threw her powerful attacks at the Mage, causing her to loosen her grip. She bit her lip in pain as she used all of her willpower to hold on.

Jellal grabbed one of Lucy's legs. "Erza, grab the other and when I say go, tug as hard as you can."

"Just don't break my legs..." Lucy said nervously.

"Now!" 

'Wendy' yelled as she was tugged to the ground. All of the Mages pinned her down. 

Lucy rubbed her hip. "That hurt!"

"Stop complaining!" Carla scolded.

'Wendy' grunted as she threw them back roughly. "You can't beat me."

"No, but I can."

The Mages looked at the unexpected speaker. 'Irene' stood up slowly. 

"Who is that?" Erza asked.

'Irene' rubbed her back as she leaned over. "God, my back's killing me..."

Lucy's eyes widened. "Is that-"

"Wendy." Carla interrupted in glee.

"How is she doing that?" Jellal asked.

"I cast a Personality Enchantment on this body." Wendy, in Irene's body, explained. "Wow this body is powerful." She balled her fists. 

"No!" 'Wendy' hissed. "Ile Armor!"" She enchanted herself.

"Wendy, can you enchant yourself back into your body?" Erza asked.

"I'll try."

"NO!" 'Wendy' began to beat up Wendy's body. "I'll kill your body, little girl. You won't be able to go back!" She cackled maniacally.

"Go ahead! Deus Zero!" 'Irene' cancelled out 'Wendy's' spell.

"My magic's back." Carla noticed.

"NO!" Irene screamed as she switched back. "YOU RUINED IT!" She trembled with rage. The ground shook as her body glowed red.

"Um, what's that?!" Lucy squealed.

"GET BACK!" Carla shouted as Irene transformed into a dragon.

"No way!" Wendy breathed. Her heart raced as she faced the dragon.

"Sage Dragon's Roar!" Irene blasted them all back, causing heavy damage.

"Is everyone okay?" Erza coughed as she stood. She pulled Jellal out of rubble.

"My head is spinning." Wendy covered her mouth as she got up.

"Lucy's out." Carla noticed as she looked at the celestial Mage. "She's used all of her magic power."

"Leave her here." Erza instructed. "We don't want her in the way."

"We have to defeat her." Jellal said. "Wendy, can you slay her?"

"I don't know." She frowned. "I'll try, but I'm damaged." They ran towards the dragon.

"Five Layered Magic Circle: Sacred Song!" Jellal blasted Irene with the spell.

"Ahh!" She hissed as the spell hit her directly. She swung at Jellal, breaking his leg.

"NO!" Jellal fell on the ground.

"Jellal!" Erza yelled. "Fairy Burst!"

"You foolish child, do you really think that'll work on a dragon? Why did I give birth to such a weak daughter?"

"SHUT UP!" Erza shouted. "Clear Heart Clothing!" She focused her magic power into her sword, managing to cut Irene, who sliced her legs.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy attacked in dragon force. "Physical ability rise! Deus Eques! Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang!" Irene hissed at the young dragon slayer.

"Deus Sema!" Irene roared. A loud rumble filled the air and the sky turned red.

"Look!" Jellal shouted as he pointed to the sky. A large meteor was heading straight towards them.

"Get behind this rock!" Erza yelled. 

Carla grabbed Jellal and Lucy before running. "It's gonna wipe us all out!"

"Where are you going!?" Jellal called to Erza in horror.

"I'm gonna destroy it. And then I'm gonna take you down!"

You can't destroy it!" Irene cackled. "You're just a weak human!"

"Watch me!" She launched into the air and used her Demon Blade Benizakura. She focused all of her magic into it.

"ERZA!" The others yelled.

"I WILL PROTECT MY GUILD!" She gripped her blade tightly as it made contact with the meteor. She gritted her teeth as she struggled to stop it. "AHHH!" She gave one final push and destroyed it. A huge wave of heat and magic exploded from it, causing most of Magnolia to be impacted and damaged. 

Wendy gasped softly. "I have an idea..." What if I can enchant dragon slaying magic onto Erza's sword? Then she can take down Irene. "ERZA! I'M GONNA ENCHANT YOUR SWORD!" She screamed. "YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT IRENE!"

"DO IT!" Erza shouted as she flew back to the ground. "Wendy!" She held out her blade.

"Magic Enchantment!" Wendy enchanted dragon slayer magic into the sword.

Black lightning surrounded the blade as Erza swung back to hit Irene. "I will protect you all!" She struck Irene on the neck.

"No!" Irene's eyes widened as she was dealt the fatal blow. She transformed back into a human and fell to the ground. Erza collapsed a couple feet away, her sword clattering. She smiled triumphantly. Irene picked up the sword and examined it slowly.

"No, what are you doing?!" Erza shouted as she scrambled towards Irene as she held the sword in the air.

"Berserker." Irene cast quietly onto her and August's soldiers before positioning the sword above her chest.  

"Stop!" Erza grabbed the sword, trying to pull it away form her mother.

"I can't believe I was defeated so easily." 

"Give me the sword!"

"Your smile...it was your smile...that made me realize how much I loved you..." Irene smiled at Erza before shoving her away and stabbing herself  in the chest.

"NOOO!" Erza howled. "Mom!"

Irene closed her eyes before passing away. Her hand fell to the ground.

"NOOOOO!" She wept. Her sword disappeared as she pounded the ground with her fists.

"Erza..." Wendy whispered tearfully as she watched her friend cry over her dead mother's body.

"Carla!" Jellal hissed as he pointed to the huge swarm of berserker soldiers.

"No..." Carla gasped. "Look, there are so many..."

"There's your guild! And mine!" He pointed. "They're fighting those crazed soldiers!"

"Jellal..." 

He turned to see a crying Erza stumble towards him. He held her as she cried into him. "I'm so sorry, Erza."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
256K 6K 24
Natsu & Lucy are happily married having a great life. While Natsu is away on a job with Erza and Gray Wendy and Lucy find out a big surprise, Lucy's...
1.3K 197 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
1.7K 35 20
Fairy tail assassins happy place but filled with death the queen of assassin Lucy heartfilia she prefers to work alone but sometimes she has no choice