Reds' Mafia Leader ✔

By pearl_love_27

× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimp... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - Last Chance, Dawson
Chapter 2 - Fighting For Lives
Chapter 3 - Job
Chapter 4 - The Cerulean Scheme
Chapter 5 - All The Trouble
Chapter 6 - I Am Not Dead
Chapter 7 - Saved
Chapter 8 - Just Kill Me Already
Chapter 9 - Code 17
Chapter 10 - Vitali Crest
Chapter 11 - Going Against
Chapter 12 - Ladies Lounge
Chapter 13 - Ready
Chapter 14 - The Mafia Ball
Chapter 15 - Two Weeks
Chapter 16 - Little Butterfly
Chapter 17 - Chained
Chapter 18 - Hospital Room
Chapter 19 - Drinking The Blood
Chapter 20 - Turning Point
Chapter 21 - Date Night
Chapter 22 - Reasoning
Chapter 23 - Boyfriend
Chapter 24 - His Father
Chapter 25 - Night Clubs
Chapter 26 - Hospital
Chapter 27 - Agent 007
Chapter 28 - Detective DuVitto
Chapter 29 - Director Lousy
Chapter 30 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 31 - Anonymous Strikes Again
Chapter 33 - Joining
Chapter 34 - Seized
Chapter 35 - Together Forever
Chapter 36 - Caught
Chapter 37 - He Has A Heart
Chapter 38 - Scarred
Chapter 39 - Captured
Chapter 40 - Fallen Angel
Chapter 41 - Never Too Late
Chapter 42 - Seeing My Bestie
Chapter 43 - Tristiaan's Mini Getaway
Chapter 44 - Unknown Territory
Chapter 45 - The Truth
Thank You
Sequel !!
Trailer

Chapter 32 - Planning

1.5K 39 0
By pearl_love_27

"Vitali, Borgati, Domano, Stalias and Donfrio." Director Lee said standing by the projector in front of the board room, "The five most powerful mafia families who know how to cover their tracks well. All of their leaders still remain a mystery to us except for the Stalias family. Iñigo Stalias is the leader however we have no evidence whatsoever to be able to convict him. I need you all to keep your eyes and your ears open for any sign or anything you can record as evidence against these families my priority being Stalias and Domano." Lee finished as he sipped his coffee.

"I can go undercover sir." Luciano offered while I raised my eyebrow at him.

"To which family? Agent Dawson has already been undercover with the Vitali family and according to her found no useful information to be used."

"Stalias." He said without missing a beat, "I want to destroy him."

"That's the spirit Detective DuVitto but you can't do that. They'll catch you out, we need to set up bait for them." Director Lee responded as he scratched his thin.

"Why not send a newbie?" Agent Laurel said as he tapped his pen impatiently against the table.

"Too sensitive Zeke. We need to send a professional in or else we will become their target."

"If the newbie gets killed then that's okay. We can't lose someone valuable to us." Zeke answered in a venomous manner.

"You can't do that!" I protested, "You make it seem as though their lives mean nothing!"

Zeke shrugged his shoulders, "They don't mean anything Arianna."

"You're a sadist." Luciano said teaming up with me against Ezekiel.

"That is enough all of you." Director Lee commanded as he switched off the projector, "I'll split you guys into teams of two. Agent Dawson I'm sure Detective DuVitto has already spoken to you about teaming up?" He asked while I nodded my head.

"Good. Get on with it." He commanded and both me and Luciano headed out of the conference room.

"Zeke's something else." He muttered while I laughed.

"He's mad like that. He is really good at what he does that's why Lee keeps him around." I shrugged my shoulders as I tapped my ID to allow the door to open for us.

"That's fair I suppose. I just dislike the fact that those people losing their lives for this worthy cause means nothing to him. Does he not have any family?"

"I'm not best buddies with Zeke," I said uncomfortably, "But I've heard that he has no one. He was never adopted and left the orphanage the minute he turned eighteen."

"Poor boy." Luciano commented.

"Remember that these are rumours and I have no idea if they are true. A lot of people here don't like him because he's like that." I added.

"That's fair. He's a sadistic person, I highly doubt anyone will want to befriend him. Although something does seem a little fishy about him..." Luciano trailed off.

"I can't say I don't agree with you." I admitted as we headed our separate ways.

I got into Cora and drove to a nearby club that I knew was Vitali owned. I ditched her near the shopping mall and walked down the road with minimal disguise. A simple black jacket and my hair pulled into a bun beneath a denim cap along with big sunglasses made me almost unrecognizable. At least, I hoped so.

The bouncer looked at me suspiciously before he viciously demanded I remove my cap and my sunglasses and when I did so I smiled as his eyes widened in recognition.

"I didn't know who you were Miss Dawson." He apologised as he let me in.

"It's alright. I'm disguised this way so the FBI don't know that I came out here otherwise they will question me. You can just call me Arianna too." I smiled at him before I walked in and pulled my hair out of the bun and looked around.

I spotted Trevor and Tristiaan sitting in the corner both sipping beers. I walked over to them and when they saw me they looked shocked.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I sat in the booth near Tristiaan. Trevor still - and will always - give me the creeps. I was genuinely afraid of him since he fit the criteria to be a psychopath rather well.

"Welcome back Ari!" Tristiaan grinned as he wrapped his arms around my torso pulling me into a hug.

"We missed you so much!" He said as he pulled back.

I rolled my eyes, "It's only been four days. Not too long."

"That's true." Trevor agreed with me, "How did the interrogation go?"

"Rather well. I didn't slip up and they did seem to buy my story. I think I'm making you guys sound too good for your own good." I said and Tristiaan laughed.

"Are they still on our case?" Trevor asked me seriously.

"Yes but they're putting all their focus on Iñigo Stalias they want to take him out as soon as possible. I don't know who the next target is but I doubt it will be you guys. You aren't bad compared to Donfrio, Domano and the Borgati crew." I admitted.

"That's true, I suppose. Are they sending in anymore rats?" Trevor asked again as he now sat back.

I could visibly see the relief on his face. He was worried as he had asked me the previous questions and now that he knew answers he felt relaxed. I could tell because his tense shoulders were now relaxed and his jaw wasn't clenched at all.

"Luciano and I might go in undercover by the Stalias clan." I admitted and rolled my eyes at Trevor's use of 'rat' about the undercover agents.

"That's fair. I have no idea how much Vinchenzo will like that." Tristiaan said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I can't say no to Director Lee. He'll have my head." I added as a second thought.

"We should take the guy out. He seems ruthless... but just sending in his agents all over the show. How dumb does he think we are?" Tristiaan rolled his eyes and took a swig of his beer and wiped his chin.

"Agreed brother. This man won't stop at nothing." Trevor said.

"How will you exactly execute this?" I asked them as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Cyanide. Just put it in his food or coffee and poof he'll be gone!" Trevor laughed sadistically.

"You're insane. I'm not killing him." I refused to do so as the FBI would do a full investigation.

"Then we'll send an arson and burn his house down with him inside. The only thing left of him will be his teeth - if those don't burn too." Trevor suggested.

"I think you should talk only when you're sober. You can't just kill an FBI director. They will flood everything with well trained agents because of his high position within the crew." I explained.

"We got rid of Mason Loria. Remember him?" Trevor asked and I flinched and nodded my head.

"Well no one came looking for him."

"He died on a mission. No one would've." I said as I looked away.

Mason was a good friend of mine but unfortunately he had gotten caught and murdered while I ended up dating the same man who ordered his death.

"That's a shame." Trevor said shaking his head and sipping his beer again.

Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter - I kind of missed the twins so I wanted them to come back :)

...anyways I have some really exciting news that you may be interested in hearing!

RML will now have FIVE updates per week! It will update every single Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your support and thank you for voting and commenting - it motivates me to write more and I truly appreciate you all ♡

Don't forget to click on the star below to vote and always leave your thoughts in my comment section.

Xoxo
Perla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By Mia

Romance

76.4K 3.8K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
715K 23K 65
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
470K 6.9K 59
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
5.3M 159K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...