Can i just hold you?

By melbear7027

A boy named Tyler has Melanie twisted around his finger and he doesn't even know the struggle she is going th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

14 0 0
By melbear7027

I grab a banana. Man I'm starving. I eat the banana and play on my phone.

Which basically means Instagram.

I go through my feed and i don't want to get up and move. i feel awkward.

I just sit there in complete silence.

Crap! I have to use the bathroom. i get up and try to find the bathroom on my own.

I go into the dark hallway and turn to the first door on the right.

It was the bathroom! Yaazzz Lucky me!

I peed and got out immediately.

I hate using other peoples bathrooms sometimes. Makes me feel awkward. Plus, it depends on who own the house or where i am.

I get out and plop myself on the kitchen chair where i was before. Tyler Must've gone downstairs with his sister.

Damn. :(
••••••••••
HELLOOO!!! Yay an update. im going to bed 😴😴 goodnight👍💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
823K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...