Her Daddy

By snowylittle

"We need to talk about last night." He whispered, placing both hands on the counter as he leaned towards her... More

Cast
|| 01 ||
|| 02 ||
|| 03 ||
|| 04 ||
|| 05 ||
|| 06 ||
|| 07 ||
|| 08 ||
|| 09 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||

|| 12 ||

8.7K 170 66
By snowylittle

There was no words to describe how happy she was. Ophelia was overjoyed that Ryder had asked to be her Daddy. From the moment he had dragged her into his car that one night, she never thought she would have come to like him but here she was.

She adjusted her baby blue skirt before bending over to pull on her white vans. After the little scene in the kitchen Ryder had offered to allow her to come with him on a few transactions. In response she had returned to her room and got dressed, deciding on a white off the shoulder top with a blue skirt, leaving her hair down in light waves.

She collected her phone off the nightstand before heading back into the main area of the house. Noah and Ryder were at the kitchen island closing a few large black cases. Ophelia pursed her lips in question. "Are you a drug dealer?" She voiced, crossing her arms across her chest.

Ryder lifted his gaze to her, freezing for a moment as his icy gaze drifted down her small form. He shook his head slowly, a light smirk coming to his face. Noah glanced between the two of them. "Not drugs princessa." Ryder responded. "We deal in weaponry and of course bountys when necessary."

Ophelia nodded and made her way towards him. He met her halfway, placing his hands against her hips and kissing her softly. "You look beautiful." He whispered, rubbing his nose against her cheek.

She couldn't help but smile, a small giggle sounding from her. "Only the best for my Daddy." She whispered, testing out the name. It fit right for him.

Noah whistled, gaining the attention of the two. He was leaning back against the counter, his arms crossed. "You finally made a move Ryder. Nice to see you guys together." He told them.

Ryder wrapped an arm around her waist and nodded to his friend. "Ill be back after dark. You guys can do what you want for dinner." He told him, releasing Ophelia to grab one of the cases. "Don't wait up." He added.

Noah grabbed the other case and Ophelia followed behind the two as the headed towards the garage. They placed the cases in the back of Ryder's black X6. He came around the car to open the door for her and she slid into her seat. Ryder climbed in a minute later and they were heading off.

He held the steering wheel with one hand and kept the other laced with hers. "We need to drop that delivery off and after we are attending a barbeque with an allie of ours." He explained, rubbing his thumb up and down the side of her hand.

"Sounds good to me." She replied, giving him a wide smile.

Ophelia didn't want much part in the things that he did but now that they were together she wanted to know what he did down to the specifics and this was the best way to do just that.

During the delivery she stayed in the car while Ryder spoke with some guys in a rather large wearhouse. No one paid any mind to her as they walked by, completing a variety of different tasks. She was alone for maybe five minutes before they were heading out again.

Their next destination was a mansion by a lake, a group of people already down by the shore. Ryder turned off the ignition before turning to her. "There is no need to worry. All the people here are ones you can trust. They are our closest link. We've been family friends since before I was born."

She gave his hand a light squeeze and smiled. "I'm not worried." She told him.

Ryder nodded before existing the car, coming around to open the door for her once again. "Stay close to me at all times." He commanded as she climbed out.

Ophelia nodded her head and he gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Words please angel."

"Yes Daddy." She murmured softly. Ryder seemed please, releasing her chin and taking her hand as they made their way down towards the lake.

Even with his reassuring words in the car, he seemed tensed and almost worried himself. Ophelia saw no need to be fearful seeing how they had good family ties. He had told her there was no need to worry so why was he?

They descended a flight of stairs to a large patio. A glass table with with chairs sat off to the side, a grill across from it. A group of men and a few women were lounging around, some one chairs and some just sitting on the patio. A fire place sat in the sand by the shore where a few more women were laying on towels.

A tall man with jet black hair and light stubble smiled at the sight of the two of them, standing from his seat and coming to greet them. "Ryder! It's good to see you man, it's been awhile." He smiled, offering a hand to shake.

Ryder accepted, offering a smile of his own. "I'm happy to be here." He answered. "This is Ophelia. Ophelia this is Jackson, a good friend of mine." He introduced.

She looked up to Jackson and shook his hand, smiling lightly. "Its a pleasure to meet you." She said.

Jackson nodded his head in agreement. "I could say the same to you." He replied, his gaze shift to Ryder afterwards. "So you finally found a lady of your own. Took you long enough." He joked before walking backwards a few steps. "Come! Sit down!" He said excitedly, motioning to the few chairs that were open to them.

Ryder smiled with tight lips before moving to green cushioned chair, guiding Ophelia by her waist. He sat down and she settled herself on his lap, leaning back against his chest. She was introduced to the rest of the people sitting around them, names flying around in an order she couldn't remember.

They had light conversation, questions of her previous life coming up. She answered them no problem even telling a story about how she had tripped on the stage at her highschool graduation.

She was having a good time and Ryder seemed to be as well. It wasnt long before one of the guys fired up the barbeque and began grilling hamburgers. It wasn't until they all had food in front of them that Jackson gave Ryder a serious look.

"Hay noticias en la calle sobre ella." He murmured, quickly gaining Ryder's attention. He stiffended, the arm around her waist tightening slightly.

"¿De quién viene y qué quieren?" He relpied, his tone quite harsh. Ophelia didn't know what they were talking about but Ryder's demeanor told her it wasn't something good. She took a bite from her burger and focused her gaze on her lap.

Jackson cleared his throat and looked away for a moment. "Markus habla de cómo ella posee una gran belleza. Ya sabes cómo es, te sugiero que lo vigiles." He answered before biting into a burger of his own.

Ryder grumbled lightly and Ophelia lifted her head, placing a hand against his chest. "Is everything okay?" She questioned, causing the male to look at her.

Ryder simply smiled and kissed her cheek. "Everything is just fine." He answered.

Ryder didn't say much after that and neither did Jackson. She wanted to know what it was they had been talking about but she didn't want to pry. If she needed to know he would tell her.

When she was done her burger Jackson rose from his seat, clapping his hands once. "Okay miss Ophelia it is time for your initiation." He delcared, coming towards her with a large grin.

A panicked look came to her face and she looked to Ryder who seemed equally confused. Before she could ask any questions she was being lifted from Ryder's lap and thrown over Jackson's shoulder.

Ophelia shrieked, laughter following right after. Jackson just kept walking, heading down towards the shore. She lifted her head and found Ryder standing on the patio, his brows furrowed as he watched this play out. It seemed like only moments later his eyes widened in fear and he was sprinting down the wooden steps towards them.

"Jackson don't!" He yelled, trying to move faster to reach them.

She turned to try and see what was happening just as Jackson released her. There was no time to think as her head went under, water filling her mouth and nose. She planted her feet in the stand and stood up quickly, coughing as she spit out all the water.

Ryder was yelling at Jackson in Spanish as she stumbled out of the lake and back onto the shore, struggling to get oxygen into her lungs. Ryder went quiet as he crouched down, placing both hands on her shoulders. "Its okay, take deep breaths okay?" He said quickly.

Ophelia coughed up the rest of the water before taking a deep breath, glaring at Jackson. "Not cool." She muttered, causing the male to start laughing.

A look of relief washed over Ryder's face and he tucked a strand of wet hair out of her face. One of the girls approached them and offered a towel which Ryder took immediately, wrapping it around her tightly. She held it tight around her, the cold mow starting to hit her.

Jackson offered her spare clothing but she turned it down, deciding to sit by the fire to get warm and dry off. Everyone followed suit soon after, bringing down chairs to hang out.

The sun was quick to go behind the trees and the air cooled off quickly. She found herself shivering even with the close proximity to the fire. Ryder removed his jacket and wrapped it around her, keeping her close against him.

Even with being thrown into the lake, she had enjoyed sitting around with Ryder and his friends. It was something that she needed after being in one place for so long.

Ophelia turned her head and glanced up at Ryder who smiled softly at her in return. Something told her she was meant to be here, she just knew it.

----

Sorry for the long wait, im working on getting regular updates I promise.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Any predictions??

Until next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 50.6K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
175K 13K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1M 26.2K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
144K 30.2K 46
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...