Haikyuu Scenarios & Oneshots

By fresh_mango_030

Scenarios and oneshots about you and haikyuu characters!!!!! More

(๑・̑◡・̑๑) kageyama's thighs
How you will meet|Karasuno + Fukurodani
When you meet again|Karasuno + Fukurodani
How you will meet|Nekoma + Inarizaki
When you meet again|Nekoma + Inarizaki
How you will meet|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
When you meet again|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
How you will meet|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
When you meet again|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
How they deal with the things about you|Karasuno + Fukurodani
How they deal with the things about you|Nekoma + Inarizaki
Going on a date|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
Going on a date|Karasuno + Fukurodani
The heart's realization|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
Confession|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
The heart's realization|Nekoma + Inarizaki
Confession|Nekoma + Inarizaki
The heart's realization|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Confession|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
The heart's realization|Karasuno + Fukurodani
Confession|Karasuno + Fukurodani
You two as fairytales|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai
You two as fairytales|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
Matching gifts|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama
✨Oneshot section✨
Eyes, Nose, Lips|Tendou
Daily routine|Tsukishima Kei
La la lost you|Akaashi keiji
last part (important)

Sweet moments|Other characters

1.8K 28 9
By fresh_mango_030

(๑>◡<๑)🥁🥁

Karasuno

Daichi

♥︎【Hold my hand】♥︎

You and daichi has been hanging out a long time now, he definitely really likes you but doesn't know if you feel the same so what he did is...

You were walking home, daichi said to go home together with him.

Once you saw him walking his way to you, you waved and he waved back.

While the two of you are walking, daichi slowly starts to move closer to you making your hands start to hot each other.

You noticed this and a tint of pink tries to make its way to your face.

Daichi's warm fingers slide through yours, now holding it.

You both look at each other with blushing faces.

Then the two of you start giggling.

Asahi

♥︎【Pikachu onesies】♥︎

You wanted to expand asahi's fashion sense even more so you bought matching pikachu onesies.

"I- (y/n)..." he said not even surprised anymore. "we look cute right!!??" you pulled him infront of the mirror, he sighs, "we look very cute" he said squeezing your cheeks.

You both spent the the day wearing the onesies and you even got him to wear it outside; "(y/n)..this is..", you tug his arm, "it's gonna be so lovely!", you reassured him that he's gonna enjoy it and he did.

After that you jump right back into his arms, cuddling eachother for eternity uwu.

but ofcourse you guys have to dettached from eachother since you guys gotta eat.

Kinnoshita

♥︎【Confession】♥︎

Kinoshita completely bailed, instead of answering to your well thought out sweet confession, all he said was, "cool". And ran.

He did a stupid move.

But right now, he is willing to make it right so he made a run to your home.

Once he was at your door, he aggressively but not too much knock at your door.

As soon as you opened the door, kinoshita noticed the look of disappointment in your face, which made him feel nervous but nonetheless he went for it.

"What do you want?..." You asked trying not to sound mad.

He inhaled.

"(Y/N)...I..I", "I love you!!" He confessed, and it took you by surprised because like whhhaattt.

"I'm sorry about that stupid reply earlier, its just...I wasn't expecting it but still I shouldn't have done that..."

"But (y/n) I really lo--" before he gets to finish, you put a finger on his lips, "shut up and kiss me"you pulled him inside into a kiss as you close the door .

Narita

♥︎【Being brave】♥︎

You were waiting at a small bridge in the park, waiting for Narita to come.

You told him this morning to come meet you after classes to tell him something important.

Love isn't something you wanted to try since it's painful and sad but after watching a podcast that includes your situation, you changed your mind.

"(Y/n)" Narita spoke, tapping your shoulder.

You turn his way, "oh! You came!".

"Ofcourse", he chuckled, "what's this important thing you wanted to tell me?".

"Okay..." You breath in, "I...I care about you, and I mean a lot..".

Narita immediately understand what you're trying to let out.

"Narita..I'm scared but I'm going to be brave....I like you, I like you a lot".

You began to feel nervous and shaky.

Narita smiled warmly, "I like you too!".

Ennoshita

♥︎【Dance with me】♥︎

You were at a wedding with ennoshita, your sisters wedding to be precise.

After eating and drinking, you decided to go dancing with enno, "let's go dance with them!".

"No no, I don't know how to dance" he rejected making you grown, "oh come onnn".

After pleading him, he finally said yes.

You both entered the dance floor, "don't be shy enno" you said making the boy flustered.

"I'm not..." He pouts looking at the side.

You grab his hands and put it around your waist and then you put yours around his neck.

You start to dance as ennoshita followed you.

"See? Isn't this easy.." you grinned at him.

"Yeah, I guess so".

You put your foreheads together, "you look so amazing, like a princess" he said giving you a kiss.

You chuckled, "aww stop it, you're making me smile stupidly".

"Nah, I like your stupid smile".

Aoba johsai

Kyoutani

♥︎【stay a little longer】♥︎

You woke up by the loud sound of the alarm, sitting up you crawled your way to it and shut it up.

You were on top of kyoutani so as soon as you turned it off, he pulled you back into his warm embrace.

"Tani...I need to go" you said trying to break from his tight hug.

"No" he simply answered.

"Don't you want to eat?"

"I already ate you".

You bonk his head.

Because kyoutani won't let go of you, both of you just stayed in bed for the rest of the afternoon.

Matsukawa

♥︎【Help me make it through the night】♥︎

Mattsun stood there behind you as you say on the floor, looking miserably.

As soon as you saw him, you quickly stood up and pulled him into a tight hug, "can you stay and watch a movie with me...." you whispered to him.

He didn't want to make you more sad so he agreed, "sure..".

You smile at him, "thank you, mattsun..".

"Anything for you" he smiled back.

The two of you both ended up watching this weird musical you found on a illegal website.

Yahaba

♥︎【Nightly bath hours】♥︎

Rubbing the shampoo on his hair you ask about his day, "so..what happened today?", he grumbles as an answer, sinking in the water, "kyoutani is being difficult again...I just want him to practice even more without us..." he complains making you giggle, "oh just give him some time, I'm guessing he's just a bit shy.." you advised, pulling him up to make him sit straight.

"(Y/n) I can feel you turning my hair into spikes..." he said, "you look like a rockstar" you joked. He pouts, moving to go behind you.

He starts to do the same with your hair and turns it into a what he calls an eiffel tower, "it looks nothing like it" you bluntly said, "I don't know what you're saying (y/n)" he ignored your comment, he just continues to turn your hair into random things.

You two had a battle and played with eachother's hair.

Hanamaki

♥︎【Couple fights】♥︎

「Text message」

today at 2:30 am

Makki:

today at 2:33 am

Makki:

You saw makki's text but you just ignored it, you groan and crossed your arms while laying down on the bed.

Makki and you had a fight earlier so now he's sleeping on the couch. You locked the door to make sure he doesn't come in.

After a few minutes, you covered yourself with a blanket, trying to catch some sleep.

An hour has pass but you can't seem to get a lick of sleep. "That stupid jerk...this is all his fault" you pouted under the covers.

Another hour passes and you decided that you had enough. You finally came up with the decision to cancel his punishment.

「Text message」

today at 5:20 am

:(y/n)

You walked out of bed, slowly made your way to open the door. When you arrived at the couch, makki sat there while drinking tea. He glances at you, "you finally sent me a meme, I'm guessing you weren't able to sleep without me", as soon as he commented that tears starts to come out of both of you.

"I-I didn't m-mind you making me sleep in the couch b-but not answering back to my memes.." he sobbed, "I know, I know, I-I should've h-had sent you atleast a r-roast" you said between sobs.

"Come here /('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')/", he opens his arms, gesturing you to hug him. You sat on his lap and hugged him so tight as he hugs you back just as tight.

The two of you talked about the fight you had and apologized for the mistakes you both made.

Kindaichi

♥︎【Jealous】♥︎

"What was that all about?" He asked as soon as you got inside the house not looking at you.

"What do you mean?" You went up to him sitting on the couch.

He scoffs, "I don't want to talk to you...".

You sigh, "okay then". You turn around but as soon as you did kindaichi starts talking.

"You never gave me a keychain like your FrIeNd" he admitted, although you can't see him, you know he's pouting.

You sat beside him, "I have a gift for you".

He looks at you, "what?".

You quickly pounce on top of him and gave him a shower of cuddles and kisses.

Nekoma

Inouka

♥︎【Sweater】♥︎

"Come on, let's wear the sweater I made" you said, helping inouka wear the sweater faster.

As soon as he finished, you swooped right in next, you hug eachother while smiling warmly.

"This is nice (y/)!" He chuckled.

"What the fuck..." Kenna cursed, standing beside the door as he sees you two morping.

"Kenma!!" The two of you shouted in unison.

"And I'm out" kenma closed the door.

When kenma disappeared you both continue the snuggling session.

Fukunaga

♥︎【Cold】♥︎

For the whole day fukunaga has noticed so many odd things about you, you've been a bit pale and weaker.

He confirmed that you were sick when he got a chance to touched your forehead.

Now it's home time and fukunaga was just right beside you.

He noticed that you were rubbing your arms alot.

Poof poof.

"F-fukunaga?" You said with a red face.

He hugged you from behind And rubbed his warm body on you.

"Do you feel less cold now?" He asked.

"Mmm...no, hug me longer".

He giggled, "okay okay".

Nobuyuki

♥︎【Love】♥︎

"Where should I stick this?" You asked as you look for a place to stick this heart stickers.

"you can put it anywhere, Anywhere you love" he said.

As he said that, you stick one of the heart sticker on his face.

It didn't take him long to realize what you did there, he laughs, "oh, come here you!".

He hugs you, tickling you a bit.

Yamamoto

♥︎【Afraid of the dark】♥︎

You finished wearing your pajama's and hopped in bed. After that you face time your boyfriend.

You've always been afraid of the dark but you were able to handle it but there's still times where you can't help but imagine some scary stuff.

Its either deal with it or high electric bills. But luckily you have an amazing boyfriend who's always there for you.

"Fluttershy is best pony" you said, "no" he answered huffing, "boi you bette-fluttershy is best pony" you debated but he keeps disagreeing. "I bet you're gonna say rainbow dash is be--".

"You're the best for me".

You blink for a second to process what he said, you soon found a blush spreading across your cheeks, "ok mohawk".

"(Y/n) :((", he made a sad face making you laugh, "anyway, you should go to sleep now, I'm gonna guard you and beat the monsters ٩(๑'^'๑)۶" he reassured you while looking all tough.

He did just that, he guarded you until you fell asleep and booped your nose every once in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.6K 144
{COMPLETE} ~~Haikyuu!! X Reader One-shots and Short Stories~~ PT 2 is out (with better writing I promise)
1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
98K 1.6K 22
I love Haikyuu and started writing my own scenarios of all kind and a friend of mine thouth they were good and told me to share it with the world so...
480K 9.8K 83
LMAO I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO ⚠️CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Hi! This is my first story but I hope you all enjoy! Requests are closed temporarily, I hope you und...