My life loving you

By brycehalllife7

My life loving you tells a story of a fan girl. The fan girls name is Bethany and Bethany is madly deeply com... More

When i first found you.
That day
What you mean to me

Watching you

654 16 0
By brycehalllife7

Everyday since I found you I would dm you on twitter and Instagram. I would constantly pray to god for a dm back or even the slightest satisfaction of a follow from you. I made multiple fan accounts and dm you so many times it would be hard to count. I would sit on my phone on twitter re tweeting and liking all your tweets. I liked all your pictures on Instagram and even commented on them. I would stay up late at night watching you on YouNow I remember the first broadcast I watched you in because it wasn't to long ago. The first YouNow broadcast I ever watched you in was when you and Kyle where hanging out and out of no where you where sick and puked. Not the most memorable broadcast I don't want to remember but I don't want to forget. Ever since then I've been watching you no matter how late or early it was I will never miss a single broadcast or tweet or post.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC