Addicted | Niklaus Mikaelson...

By Mrs--Marvel

You get hurt for the first time in your relationship with the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson. When he feeds... More

The First Taste
Keeping It Under Control
Strange Magic
Curses
Desperation
Devastation
Bloodlust

Pain

4.9K 162 100
By Mrs--Marvel

They moved back again, carefully of what they did. It wasn't Tyler they were worried about, at least everyone but Caroline, it was you. If you snapped his neck, you'd be dead.

"Y/N, come with us. We can help you." Klaus tried. You shook your head, "No, thanks. I'm fine how I am."

"No, you are not. You will die if this continues. Come with us." He held out his hand, the tears in his eyes starting to show. "Come with me."

You shook your head and said, "Again, I'm fine, boy toy." You went to bite Tyler's neck again when the pain from earlier returned, but so much worse than before.

You screamed, falling to the ground as the crippling pain swarmed through your body. Davina was up again, her hand outstretched as she chanted louder than before.

You squirmed under the spell, screaming until your voice was soar. In no time, the pain was too much to bear as you cried.

Davina yelled through the spell, "It's not working! I can only do it if she's in the transition of a kill! During a transition, the effects reverse and everything returns to her! If I'm quick enough, I can use the spell and reverse the effects permanently!"

"We can't risk it!" Elijah shouted over the wind and screaming that had picked up when Davina began chanting. "If this doesn't work, she dies!"

"I have an idea but I don't know if it will work!" Klaus yelled.

"We need a solution!" Caroline added, "What is yours?"

"I have to kill her! While she's in the middle of transition, I feed her my blood and snap her neck. That way, she doesn't die by the curse! She comes back as a vampire and she lives!" Klaus said.

Davina continued, "There's a chance, but can we risk it?"

"We have no other way." Elijah said, "The spell isn't working and we can't let her kill anyone else. We have to try it!"

They all exchanged looks as you continued your tortured screams. "Make it stop! Make it stop please! Please, stop it! I'll do anything, just stop it!" You cried, tears running down your face as the excruciating pain continued to spread.

Klaus nodded to Davina and made his way over to you through the heavy winds. He kneeled down next to you, his hand under your chin as he spoke through tears." Hey, listen to me, love. Hey."

You looked up at him through your own tears. He bit into his arm and said, "This will make all the pain go away. Okay? Here."

He brought the arm to your mouth and you grabbed it eagerly, your eyes rolling to the back of your head and your breath coming out as pants as you finally had Klaus' blood in your system again.

Klaus let out a shaky breath as he said, "Good." He said, "Just one more thing, alright? All of this will go away if you can do one more thing for me."

"Please, make it stop!" You cried.

He nodded and pointed to Tyler, "You have to kill him. Quick and easy. All of it will go away, I swear."

You were up in no time, fighting through the pain. You got to Tyler and wrapped your arms around his neck. Caroline looked away and you took a breath in before mustering all your strength, snapping his neck.

Just as you did, it all stopped for a moment.

Just a moment.

Then it all came back to you.

You screamed again, your voice failing as it didn't come out. The pain was so much worse than you could ever imagine. You cried, "You lied to me! You liar! You said it would stop! I hate you! I hate you so much!"

You opened your eyes, your vision blurry from the tears. But even with your poor vision, you could see Klaus. You could see his pain, and it all came crashing down on you.

Everything you've ever felt in your entire life crashed down on you in one big heaping mess. You looked at him and said, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Niklaus, I'm sorry. I love you! Please, I love you! Forgive me, please!"

He was in front of you in no time, his eyes filled with tears as well. He grabbed your face and told you calmly, "Hey, it's okay, love. It's okay. I love you, too. Remember that."

He looked at you, wiping his tears as he looked you in the eyes. "I love you, Y/N. I love you."

You nodded and screamed again as a flurry of pain rushed down on you. Your body was sore, almost to the point where it felt on fire. Your head felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly. Your heart felt so tight and you couldn't breathe.

"Nik- Niklaus. I ca- I can't br- Nikl-" You gasped, your hand sfinding his shoulders.

He licked his lip into his mouth, "Shh. I love you."

You tried to say something, but you couldn't breathe enough to. But you didn't have to.

In the next moment.

You were dead.

~.~.~.~

Two days.

It had been two days since Klaus snapped your neck.

Two days since you dropped dead on the floor in front of them.

Tyler had recovered from your works and was a little more interested in getting out of town than he was in seeing if you were going to make if through. If you were going to live.

Even with everything you did the Tyler, you were still Caroline's friend. Unlike Tyler, she was wanting to know if you were okay.

Klaus was sitting beside your bed, his head behind his hands as he waited. And waited. And waited.

He waited for two days for you to wake up.

You didn't.

Elijah came by the door, knocking on it gently. "Niklaus..." He spoke. He didn't reply, Klaus just sat there with his eyes closed, waiting.

"Brother, I... She's not-"

"Don't." Klaus said, his voice firm but quiet. "Don't say it. There's still time. She'll wake up."

Elijah frowned, sighing as he said, "Niklaus, she should have woken up by now. I know it hurts, but you have to accept that...she isn't going to wake up."

Klaus lifted his head, "Elijah." He didn't turn, just let out a shaky breath and said in a soft voice, "Leave."

Elijah paused as he stood there before turning and walking down the hall. Klaus lifted his head, looking at you on the bed. Your eyes were closed, your chest never rose, it never fell, your eyes never twitched, and your heart never beat.

Klaus' lip quivered as he wiped away a tear. Then hid lip curled back and he began to sob. He laid his forehead on your still chest, his tears falling on your shirt.

"Please, wake up. You have to wake up. I can't do this without you." Klaus cried, "I love you."

But there was no response. So he sat and cried for hours. He hoped, begged, cried, and even prayed to a god he didn't believe in. But he got nothing.

He waited another three days.

You were gone.

He stood and left the room for the first time in nearly a week. Elijah and Rebekah stood at the end of the hall, watching him.

Klaus took in a large breath and said, "She's..."

He let out the air and tried again, "She..."

He couldn't say it. He couldn't say that you were gone. It wouldn't leave his lips.

So he just shook his head and walked down the hall, away from you and his siblings.

Rebekah looked after him, tears in her eyes as she watched him leave. "She's really gone..." Rebekah said.

You and Rebekah had been friends ever since you met her brother. You got along perfectly and were always supporting each other. To know that you were dead...it hurt. Though, she knew it didn't hurt her nearly as much as it her brother.

She looked after him and Elijah sighed. He wrapped an arm around her and brought her head to his chest. Rebekah shook her head, "I thought she was going to be one that stayed."

Elijah nodded, "I did, too. We must be there for him. He'll never be the same, I know this, but we can help him through it. However long it takes."

She nodded and wiped at her tears. Elijah walked into your room and brought a sheet over, setting it over your body with tears.

He stood at your bedside and said, "I always had faith in you that you were change him for the better. That faith was never misplaced. I know he loves you, I know you loved him. We're all going to miss you. Thank you for being there for him. Even when we turned our backs, you were always there."

Rebekah joined him, putting a hand on his shoulder. She spoke, "We'll watch over him. We'll be there for him properly. We'll do it the right way."

"You have our word. We will protect him." Elijah added.

Rebekah put a hand on yours and said, "Always and Forever, Y/N."

Elijah nodded, "Always and Forever."

They left the room to tell everyone else. They called your friends and those you claimed as family.

Visit after visit, they came in and told you that they loved you and that they'd miss you. There were tears and flowers and wishes.

"I'll miss you, Y/N."

"Thank you for being a friend."

"Be happy wherever you are."

"I'll always remember you."

"I loved knowing you."

"You were a good one."

"You were always there when I needed you."

"You had my back."

"You supported me."

"You fought with me."

"You stood by me."

"We'll never forget you."

"Always and Forever, Y/N."

"Always and Forever."

Were you alive, you wouldn't think you deserved all of this. You didn't think all of those things you'd done for others really mattered to them. In death, you were proven wrong.

So many people cared for you, cherished you, loved you. You did deserve it, and they all knew that.

If only you'd lived to see that.

If only.

Bum-bum...

If only...

Bum-bum...

Wait?

Bum-bum...

What?

Bum-bum...

You gasped awake, sitting up as you frantically moved the sheet from your face. You looked around to find out where you were when you realized you were in you room.

Your room.

Where had you been before?

You screamed, falling to the ground as the crippling pain swarmed through your body. Davina was up again, her hand outstretched as she chanted louder than before.

Everything came down on you all at once. You killed your friend, tortured another one with your stupid hunger, you hurt the ones you loved.

So why do you get to live through that?

You looked around at all of the flowers, letters, and cards sitting littering the room.

Did you deserve these? Everyone seemed to think so, but you weren't so sure.

You couldn't hold it in. Everything you remembered, everything you did. It hurt you so much. Maybe that's why you deserved to live, but it was so painful to live through.

Either way, it hurt. So much. It hurt worse than the pain of transition. So much worse.

You began to sob, your body shook and your tears flooded your hands. You cried out, feeling the hurt from all of your bad deeds.

You hadn't registered the hurried footsteps and gasps from three vampires standing in the doorway of your room.

The sound of your crying was too loud in your ears. You cried and cried and cried. You waited for someone, anyone to come to you. It hurt too much.

"Y/N?" Klaus' voice sounded through the room. He was unbelieving, shocked, happy, relieved, overwhelmed. Elijah and Rebekah were beside him, large smile on their faces.

Klaus wanted to smile, but he couldn't. Not while you cried. You looked up at him, seeing him clearly through your teary eyes.

"Niklaus?" You asked in your shaky voice. He ran over to you, meeting you in a pain relieving hug.

You held him tight to you, your hand behind his head as your other one laid on his shoulder. Klaus cried as he pulled you impossibly closer to him. He hands gripped tightly onto you, while also remaining gentle so he didn't hurt you.

"I'm so sorry. I-I shouldn't have lost control like that. I'm sorry, please forgive me." You cried.

He shook his head, "No, no, no, love. Don't apologize. You don't need to. I should have stopped you sooner. I should have helped you. I should have saved you."

"You did. You saved me, Niklaus. Don't think you did not. You don't owe me an apology." You told him.

"I love you so much." He whispered in your ear.

You smiled, "I love you, too. I love you, I love you." You buried your head in his neck as you told him this. "I won't let you go. I'll never leave you."

He smiled, "I know. I know, love." You looked up and saw Elijah and Rebekah smiling in on you both. You gave them smiles back and mouthed a small, 'Thank you.'

They knew why you were thanking them. They were there to help Klaus when you were incapable of doing so. They stood beside him when you'd gone crazy and they been there while he waited for you.

They're smiles grew and they mouth 'thank you's back to you. They slowly left the room, leaving you and Niklaus alone.

You eventually pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I thought I lost you." He said.

You shook his head, "I wouldn't do that to you..." You kissed him then, smiling deeply as he kissed you back.

You missed him so much, and you missed these feelings you had for him. Being emotionless and then dead was like running a marathon, the opposite of what you thought it would be.

"I missed you." You said in between kisses. "I missed you." He replied.

You rested your forehead against his and he told you, "Have I ever promised you 'Always and Forever'?"

You smiled and bit your lip, "May be a little dusty in my memory."

He chuckled lightly, "Well, I must refresh it then. Because, my love, I will love you Always and Forever."

You smiled, kissing him again. "Always and Forever, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 3.3K 41
The Hybrid's Witch Book One Cassidy Grimes was just a simple witch until the day her parents died in a car accident. She was saved for a purpose-to h...
53.1K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
1.5M 29.1K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
6K 264 9
When someone entirely random wakes up in the body of the original Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, he has a chance to change his present and his future. But i...