My life loving you

By brycehalllife7

My life loving you tells a story of a fan girl. The fan girls name is Bethany and Bethany is madly deeply com... More

Watching you
That day
What you mean to me

When i first found you.

942 19 2
By brycehalllife7

It was a normal day. A normal day of going on Instagram and twitter and finding cute guys to follow. After I had searched through twitter and Instagram I didn't find much guys I liked so I got bored eventually and decided to watch vines. I watched thousands of vines. That's when I found you. I found layout name which appeared to be Bryce hall. I watched all your vines and I burst into laughter with in seconds of watching. I instantly fell in love with you. I followed you on Instagram twitter vine I emailed you and watched you on YouNow. I was so completely in love with you I would do whatever it took to get your attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
185K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...