HEAL ME - Taekook ✔

Por Project56

[ TAEKOOK COMPLETED MINI-SERIES ] {Taekook Love story au} (LONG CHAPTERS) Taehyung heartbroken after receivi... Mais

Character introduction
Prologue
Betrayed me
Leave me
Save me
Heal me
Love me
Kiss me
Hug me
Healed me

Miss me

33.2K 1.6K 1.4K
Por Project56

Hi!

Almost 6k words! Enjoy♡

_________

Taehyung stir as he whined in his sleep lowly when the brightness of the sunlight pierce through the curtains behind the open balcony in their bedroom and hitted on his face, giving a soft glow and enlightening his face features and also someone else's heart who was standing at the foot of the bed with a towel curled on his neck, freshly showered.

Jungkook was mesmerized from the glowing of Taehyung's face to the beauty and the cuteness in his small actions even when he was sleeping.

Seeing his precious baby struggling with a sharp rays he walked to the side of his bed and set on the edge of it.

He bend down and hide Taehyung's face with his shadow and saw the once disturbed frown on his sleepy face slowly wipe out and a peaceful sigh left his slightly parted mouth.

Jungkook chuckled silently and stare fondly on his husband's pretty gorgeous face and placed his one hand on the bed behind his curled up body, practically caging him with his warmth without even touching him the slightest.

Jungkook's heart beating erractically inside his chest, oh how many times he had dreamed of this morning to see Taehyung in his room, in his bed, sleeping as his husband, taking half of the rights of his room.

And now seeing this everyday for the past 3 weeks seems like yet another beautiful dream but a bit more realistic then any dreams he has seen before.

My sweatheart

Jungkook thought, as he dare to reach for his sleeping face and touch the side of his smooth cheeks with his hand and caressed it softly.

He can do this right? He is Taehyung's husband now, they are married. So it's should be fine, right?

Jungkook smile fondly as his eyes shinning in utmost Love and affection for his babybear, this is too early in the morning to feel like this but who he's kidding, he felt like this every single second of his life.

And he's not actually complaining though, he love it.

Jungkook bend a bit more lower till his nose touch the side of Taehyung's cheek which were a natural light pink shade almost unnoticable but still there.

Why he has to be so cute even when he's sleeping and doing nothing, it should be illegal.

Jungkook close his eyes as he nuzzle his nose to his soft cheek and smile lovingly. "My baby boo"

He look up opening his eyes face still close to sleeping Taehyung and pressed his lips to his cheek softly.

He couldn't handle it. No matter how much he promise himself to always respect the distance between them he couldn't. Especially when after such a long time, more than many years to be exact, he had been dying to do all the sweet moments he was holding himself back to do so and also now when his heart knows that now, he is all his, that Taehyung now is his Husband and he has all the right to love him as he wants and desire, he couldn't just stop himself from gathering Taehyung in his protective arms and hide him forever from the cruel world where he feels alone and scared.

"My Love" His lips slightly brush to Taehyung's nose when he was leaning upwards to kiss his temple while he caress his soft silky hairs.

Jungkook's eyes landed on the soft pillowy flesh which were bright pink-his soft lucious lips-which took all his attention.

His brush his fingers on the skin of his lips, a permanant fond smile stays on his face as he took in all the beauty of Taehyung.

His Husband

Gosh, he can't seem to stop calling him that and he loved it like nothing more in this world.

Taehyung starts to move in his sleep and Jungkook instantly move back a bit, not too much just enough to not be seems as entering in his comfort zone.

Taehyung slowly flutter his eyes open, Jungkook's shadow still hiding him from the sunlight and he look up at him with sleepy confused eyes.

"Good Morning, sleepyhead"

My cuddly bear

Jungkook smile down at him and Taehyung look around and streched his limbs. "Morning"

His voice was raspy and eyes looks tired and swollen.

Jungkook was still caging him and he was still bending down but with a great distance as he pushed the hair away from his face behind his ear softly.

"How did you sleep?"

Taehyung heartbeat risen at the gesture and when he finally saw how his small body is caged up in Jungkook's wide arms, and their close proximity he stuttered.

"Ah um, Not so good" he replied truthfully and sigh tiredly, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

Jungkook cooed internally at the sight.

"Couldn't sleep after the nightmare?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung shake his head. "I don't know. I feel like I was sleeping but my mind was wide awake and I'm still tired but I don't want to sleep-it's too much, my head hurts" Taehyung pouted unconciously as he close his eyes at the sting in his head.

Jungkook frowned and stroke his hair softly while the other hand holds his delicate hand in his and squeeze it comfortingly as he massage the side of his head, to soothy his headache.

Taehyung leaned into the touch in content and sighs, eyes still close.

"Don't go hard on yourself, just relax" Jungkook whispered as his thumb caressed his knuckles while the other was putting pressure just above his ear, in a massaging manner.

Taehyung feels so contented at the moment, so peaceful and relax even if it's for a while he wants to take all of it. Enjoy the feeling as much as he can.

Jungkook bend down and slowly kissed his forehead, a bit long-ly.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung open his eyes and nodded, he was use to the forehead kisses now so it doesn't shock him.

In the last week where he broke down in Jungkook's arms and got the tiniest bit of hope for the pain and sadness free future, he can say he is a bit comfortable now in Jungkook's presense mainly because the other always made sure of it.

Jungkook knows when to give space and when to hold him in his arms for a shoulder to cry his pain onto.

He never had to force himself with Jungkook, he don't feel the need to pretend infront of him. Jungkook just give those kind of auras.

"I will massage your head in the night, so you can sleep peacefully hm" Jungkook muttered softly, patting his head.

Taehyung nodded, really can't say no to this. He desperately needs a good night sleep without the haunting nightmares to disturb him and ruin his whole night.

Though Jungkook is always there to rub his hands and pat his back soothingly as he cry out his frustration, it just scare him too much that he couldn't seem to properly sleep after that.

Lead him to always feel tired and worn out.

Jungkook smiled.

"Want to get up now or should I bring your breakfast and strong tea here?"

Taehyung shake his head. "No, I will get up, can't sleep anyways"

He sat up on the bed and yawned loudly, squeezing his eyes with his fists to get rid of the blurness in them, he's so sleepy but he can't sleep.

Jungkook took the fist that were abusing his eyes and tsked. "Stop doing that, no matter how cute you look it still harming your eyes, see it's all red now"

Taehyung blinked and chuckled a bit. "You just called me cute"

"It's because you are"

Taehyung shake his head when Jungkook grinned widely.

"Go fresh up, i will wait for you here" Jungkook said as he patted his cheek lightly and stood up to give him place to move from the bed.

Taehyung smile a little and went inside the bathroom to fresh up.

________

"Come on Jungkook! We are getting late!" Jungkook's father yelled standing at the entrance of the house.

"Yes dad, calm down. Let me say bye to my both worlds" Mr. Jeon shake his head with a small smile.

"This boy-I'm waiting outside!" He yelled and Jungkook nodded and went to the kitchen where he found his mother picking up the dishes.

"Hey Maa" He went up to her and hug her from the side while kissing his mother's forehead. "I'm going"

Soyeon smile sweetly at him and pat his head. "Okay, don't forget to eat your lunch and make sure to force your dad too, he's been missing his meals for the work"

"Alright, Misses Jeon" She playfully hit his back while Jungkook chuckled.

"Where's is my baby" Jungkook ask looking around. "I need to be fast before dad woop my bum" She glared at him.

"What? I didn't curse, you see i censored it" Jungkook laughed.

"Your baby is inside the kitchen" she told him and Jungkook left for the kitchen.

He saw Taehyung standing beside the counter doing something he couldn't see because his back was facing Jungkook.

He walked to him and placed his hands on the side of his waist, he didn't want to but his hands has their own way of working, they won't listen to his reasons.

"Hey, I'm going" Taehyung stood still for a second and then turn around to face him and nodded in unknowledgement.

Jungkook smile and kissed his cheek softly. "Do you want me to get something for you when i come back?"

Taehyung thought for a minute then shake his head.

Jungkook hummed.
"Call me if you need something or want to talk hm?"

Taehyung nodded. "Ok"

"I'll miss you"

Taehyung look down at that.

Jungkook sighs and cup his left cheek delicately. "I know you're not really use to have people around you all day but, It will make you feel good if you spend time with Maa. She's really sweet and soft spoken, you know that, right?"

Taehyung didn't say anything and look down in silence.

"Hey, I'm not forcing you. All I want is for you to not feel alone in the house when there is someone you can talk to."

Jungkook brought his face up and pressed their forehead together.

"You wants to be free from this pain, right? Then how can you if you isolate yourself from everyone." Jungkook whisper softly, his thumb caressing his jaw as his hand now cupping his neck just below his earlobe.

"Whenever we are alone, our dark thoughts will mess with our mind-so to distract yourself you need to interact more, hmm" Jungkook says and pull him to his chest when he saw Taehyung's teary eyes.

His babybear has become so sensitive to even small emotions.

Jungkook stroke his hair and smile when he felt Taehyung fisting the fabric of his shirt in his both sides, his face was burried in his chest.

"Feels overwhelm?" Jungkook asked knowingly.

Jungkook pull back a bit so he can see his face. "Wanna cry?"

Taehyung bottom lip trembles when he nodded slightly looking at him with his big eyes and already red nose.

Jungkook smile sadly and pull his delicate body closer by wrapping his both arms around his small waist and tucking his face in his neck.

"It's ok, let it all out." He whisper in his ear and feels the wet substance in his neck where Taehyung was hiding his face.

"I'm here"

He pull out his phone from his back pocket and messaged his father who was waiting outside.

-You go ahead, I'll be there later

-Why?

-Husband's reponsibility

-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Run before i catch you!!

Jungkook roll his eyes at his father and tucked the phone back in his pocket when his eyes landed on his mother who was standing at the door of the kitchen.

She silently placed the plates on the sink and went away from there after sending a warm smile at the cuddled husbands.

Jungkook look to his side a bit and reached for his face and wipe the tears that were on his baby's cheek, brushing his thumb softly after that.

"Take your time, no need to hurry. I am here as long as you need me" He says reassuringly while tucking his hairs behind his ear.

Taehyung sniffed and placed his hand on Jungkook's chest, fisting the fabric in his hand while the other wrapped itself behind Jungkook's back as he cried.

He never felt so comfortable and reassure in his life like he's feeling at the moment.

He never felt like burden when it comes to Jungkook, he instead feel....wanted.

Jungkook made him feel so many things in these past few weeks that it confused him. Taehyung knows he's easily attachable, but this is different kind of attachment.

He feels at content when Jungkook holds and not the kind of contenment when Jinyoung hold him where he needs to comfort his heart or more like force himself to feel contented- no no this is where his heart is at contentment.

He just feels.....himself. Like-Like Taehyung.

Not the Kim Taehyung- The Jeon Taehyung.

He's not in love, No. He don't love Jungkook but he don't even feel hatred or anger for him too.

Yes he was before, like very angry and upset. But something changed after that night, where he pours his heart out, he don't regret it though.

This was all he needed, someone.

Someone to hold onto, to cry onto, to laugh, to feel needed, to hug, wanted someone to care for him, to understand him, to just be there for him, to...never leave him.

Wanted someone to save him.

Jungkook came like a miracle to save him from drowning into this dark world of misery and pain.

Though he was always there, Taehyung just never saw him for someone to be like that position in his life.

He's not being a husband nor a bestfriend, he is just Jungkook supporting Taehyung.

Taehyung knows he's being selfish because he knows about Jungkook's feelings and that by these gestures he might be giving hopes to him but he choose not to think about it, he has already so much going on in his life that he can't handle another burden, but he's not denying it either.

He's selfish and he accept that but he can't do anything.

He's desperate and pathetic.

After an unknown minutes, Taehyung pull away and rubbed his eyes with his fists hearing tsked sound from the latter who pull his fists away from his eyes.

Jungkook delicately cup his cheeks and wiped all his tears. "How many times I told you to stop doing that, you have such sensitive skin, looking red all over like a tomato"

Taehyung smile a little, still sniffing while he stare at Jungkook's warm and concern filled eyes as he wipe his tears.

"Feeling better?" Jungkook asked smiling softly at him.

Taehyung nodded, wiping his nose with his sleeves.

"You're getting late" Taehyung croaked out.

Jungkook sighs deeply. "You really don't know your importance in my life, do you?" Jungkook went towards the fridge and pull out the water bottle and filled the glass.

"Because if you have slightest bit of an idea, you'll know that this moment is much more important for me than any work"

He handed Taehyung the glass and smile warmly at him.

"Like it or not, I love you deeply and sincerely, and that doesn't allow me to do any compromises when it comes to courting you or comforting you." Taehyung gaze sideways as he gulped.

Jungkook chuckled.

"No need to avoid your gaze from me, you're my number one priority and to make you get back on track is my responsibility-so be it showing or expressing my Love to you or Just being that someone you can count on whenever you needed" Jungkook went closer to his ear and whispered.

"I'd rather be the combination of both of my suggestions because both are so tempting."

Taehyung heartbeat fastens as Jungkook pulls back a bit, gazing directly on his eyes as leaning forward to boop their noses together.

"Just like I said that night, my Love is only enough to live a whole life together, so you don't need to worry about you being selfish because you're my Love and I choose to spend my life like that."

"You hadn't forced me to Love you, I happen to love you and that's on me, you don't need to feel guilty about not feeling the same because that's nothing to do with you, it's my love and it's my matter how I had to handle it, all you need to do is let me in and heal you with this Love because right now your fragile heart needs this and I'm more than ready to fill it for you because that's what I choose"

Jungkook stop and pull back just to kiss his forehead lovingly.

Taehyung closed his eyes in contentment.

His emotions is all over the place and he has no idea how to fix that.

The little boy cried as he enter inside the house, rubbing his eyes with both of his fists as he call for his daddy.

The beautiful lady came out of the kitchen and rush to her crying son.
"Oh my, what happened Tae-ah"

Her voice was full of concern as she kneel down to the 4 year-old kid.

"Momma! Booboo" little Taehyung pouted as fat tears roll down his chubby cheeks while he pointed his little finger to the bruise on his knee.

She sighs and pick her son up and mend his injury carefully while delicately kiss his cheek.

"My baby, don't cry. You are mama's strong boy yea?" She placed her son on her lap and smile down at the little fluff ball.

"No! Baby only dada's strong boy!" Little Taehyung argued as he crossed his small hands against his chest.

Yoona chuckled adoringly at her son after rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yea yea, you and your dada" she feels a bit jealous of her husband. Her small fluff ball always prefer Dohyun, Taehyung is so close to his father and everyone knows it, they adore the father-son duo.

"Momma? When is dada come, baby missh dada" Taehyung pouted as he stare at her with his big doe eyes which made her coo loudly.

"He'll come soon, sweetie."

Taehyung starts to squirm on the bed where he was sleeping, sweat run down his forehead and permanant frown itched.

A new view has come in his once peaceful dream and his heartbeat risen at the worst nightmare of his life.

"Dada?"

"Dadda, what happened to Momma?"

"Momma?"

The little boy kept tugging on his father's pants standing beside the unmoving male who was just staring at his Momma on the hospital bed.

"Dadda? Carry?" Little Taehyung asked softly while making grabby hands at his froze father wanting to be in his protective arms.

Taehyung pouted.

"Dadda angy(angry) at baby?"

The little boy felt sad as his father unresponsive behaviour, his dada always carry him whenever he wanted and kissed him in bonus for being so cute, but now he wasn't even looking at him.

"Hyungie?" Taehyung called for his crying older brother who was clinging to his dead mother.

"Hyungie sad?" Taehyung little tears fell from his precious eyes when no one give him attention.

The little boy had no idea that he just lost his mother, he only wanted his dada to hold him because he feels scared.

"Dadda....dadda! Baby sharwed(scared)" Taehyung kept tugging his father's pant while crying loudly looking up at his lost in thought father.

"Baby?"

Taehyung look back to his friend standing there and cried more.

"Googie!" Taehyung waddled to the slightly older kid.

Little Jungkook wipe his cheeks as he had a cute frown on his forehead. "Baby why are you crying?"

"Dada angy at baby"

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon walked to the older male who was still standing there blankly staring at his dead wife.

"Dohyun"

The male stays silent and then tore his gaze away from her wife's face.

"She betrayed me"

"She promise to grow old together and die in each other's arm and now look she cheated and left me there alone so early." Mr. Jeon walked to his bestfriend and pull him for a comforting hug and that's where Dohyung lost and cried on his shoulder, mourning his precious wife's death.

His Yoona.

While soyeon took the crying namjoon in her arms and rubbed his back to comfort him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook kept wiping Taehyung tears while the boy whine at his friend, that his father is angry at him.

Taehyung's closed eyes left tears as he squirm more in his sleep, whimpering.

Beside him Jungkook also stir up and open his eyes a bit to look at Taehyung who was having yet another nightmare.

"Taehyung! Stop disturbing me!" The little boy flinch when his father shouted at him, for the first time.

He just wanted to play with his father because his Momma is not there, googie said she was in heaven, the boy just wanted to cuddle his mama but she's visiting the grandmaa in heaven.

So he wait for her to come, everyday.

Taehyung's lips tremble and he starts to cry, the boy has such a sensitive heart, he couldn't handle the yell especially his dada who always talk to him in soft whisper like voice.

"Go away! Leave me alone! Now!" Taehyung's little body tremble in fear but it went unnotice by the angry and depressed older.

"Dada...s-shcary"

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

"Taehyung!"

"Tae baby wake up"

"Baby wake up!"

Taehyung gasped loudly when he finally open his eyes as fat tears leave his eyes and his breaths got uneven while chocked sobs leaves his mouth.

"It's alright, it's alright darling. I am here, it was just a dream" Jungkook pull his small body against his chest and rock back and forth while murmuring sweet nothings in his ear.

Taehyung clung to his shirt while crying in his neck.

"I-I will g-go a-away! D-Don't s-s-shout p-please!" Taehyung whimper against his neck still in the mindset of his dream.

"It's okay baby, everything is fine." Jungkook wipe his tears as he stroke his hair to calm him.

Taehyung sniffed as he stopped crying after a while but he was still attach to Jungkook's body grabbing his shirt in his fists.

"Baby, you okay" Jungkook whisper brushing his lips on Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung shake his head in his neck. "S-Scared"

Jungkook sighs deeply and tighten his arms around his curled up body in his lap. "Sleepy?"

Taehyung shake his head and scoot more closer to Jungkook. "No, I won't be able to sleep now"

Jungkook smile and brought his face up from his neck and wipe the remaining tears from his face which was all red especially his nose.

He lean down and kiss his forehead lovingly, letting it stay there for a while.

"Let's go somewhere"

Taehyung open his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows weakly.

"Where?"

Jungkook smile. "I don't know, anywhere the root take us"

Jungkook pull away and get out of the bed, holding his hand for Taehyung to hold.

"Jungkook, what do you mean? like right now?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes right now. I am not sleepy and you can't sleep so why not tire ourselves until we feel like sleeping for a year"

"But Ju-"

"No buts, now come on hold my hand. It will be worth it, trust me"

Taehyung sighs and took the awaitining hand and they both went out the house.

Taehyung thought they were taking the car but Jungkook took him to the second garage under the basement.

"Why are we here? Your car is in another garage"

Jungkook just smile and dragged him to the shutter and open it with the password.

Taehyung eyes widen when he saw the motorbike standing there and look at Jungkook in shock who pulled out the keys and dangle it in the air.

"We don't need a car, we are going in this" Jungkook grab his hand again and took him closer to the bike.

"Wow" Taehyung look in awe at the shine of it, it almost look new.

"I didn't know you have this"

Jungkook scratch his neck awkwardly.
"Um, I was going to tell you...but-but something happened yea"

Taehyung frowned.

Jungkook look around, he don't want to tell Taehyung about how he once mention it to him but Taehyung was too busy replying to Jinyoung's messages to hear about his excited news.

"Ah anyway now you know so let's get into it" He grab the helmet and put it into Taehyung's head to distract him from asking anything he don't want Taehyung to remember.

Taehyung successfully got distracted when Jungkook was clipping it and manage it in his head.

They both sat on the bike when Jungkook wear his own helmet, he take the bike outside the garage and it automatically shuts.

Then he raored the engine and took Taehyung hands and wrapped it around his own waist.

"Hold it tightly, i don't want anything happen to my baby" Taehyung don't know why he felt his cheeks heat up at that and he's sure it is red as hell.

He hummed in response, not have any idea that Jungkook has noticed his blushing cheeks and he can't explain the happiness and proudness he felt in his chest after seeing it.

He grib the handle and took off leaving a grey fog behind.

Turning corners and corners they left and turn towards highway, away from the jiggling of the city to the calmness of the highway road.

"Jungkook where are we going?" Taehyung yelled through the loud roaring of the motorbike, his hands clutching Jungkook's jacket tightly as he look around the darkness of the night.

No one was at the road and it was so dark and creepy.

Jungkook glance at the mirror to see Taehyung's fearfilled eyes.

He bought his hand to grab Taehyung's which were on his waist and caressed his thumb on his knuckles and yelled back.

"Are you scared?"

Taehyung immediately shake his head. "No! Why would I?"

Jungkook smile knowingly.

"Good, you shouldn't be. You're with me, under your husband's protection"

Taehyung scoffed loudly.

"Stand up"

Taehyung look at him like he said something unholy.

"Are you trying to kill me or what?"

Jungkook roll his eyes at his dramatic baby.

"Just stand up, baby"

"I am not! Are you kidding me"

Jungkook sigh and slow down the bike a bit. "Now come on baby trust me"

Taehyung tighten his hold on Jungkook's waist. "I am scared" he said in a small voice while only his big eyes were visible through the mirror, all of his face was hide behind his shoulder.

Jungkook smile. "You don't have to be. I won't let anything happen to you hm" he reassured him.

Taehyung sighs and pull away a bit, reaching for Jungkook's shoulder and shakily stood up, Jungkook brought his one arm behind Taehyung's back to help him.

"Don't worry just calm down" Taehyung open his eyes when he was settled and Jungkook again grab the second handle and took off with a normal speed.

Taehyung eyed up because of the harsh wind hitting on his face making him close his eyes, when it landed on the big moon.

A smile spread on his face when he stare up at the moon glittering with millions of stars around it.

Jungkook glance at the mirror and saw him smiling.

"Are you enjoying?"

Taehyung stare back at him and smile widely. "This is so beautiful"

Jungkook eyes softened when he saw Taehyung's face glowing with the moon's reflection, sparkling his eyes while his boxy smile on display.

"Still nothing exist in this world to reach your level of beauty" Jungkook whisper to himself with a fond smile.

He sped up a bit and went with the flow, often glancing up at Taaehyung who was slowly spreading his arms in the air, overcome with the fear and got hypnotize by the sky's majestic view.

Taehyung laughed and squeaked when Jungkook starts to move left and right in a zig zag motion causing him to hold Jungkook's shoulder tightly.

"Jungkook!"

The latter laugh loudly in response and stop disturbing his baby, he just wanted to lighten up Taehyung's worries and fear.

Taehyung again spread his arms and look up at the sky.

"Baby shout all you want, no one is here to listen to us"

Taehyung glance down at him and sighs deeply, enjoying the cool winds and the quitness of the night.

"Wohooooooo!!!"

And there he goes shouting, not just his excitement but his pain and frustration too.

Jungkook was there listening and smiling at him, noticing at how his 'wohoos' turns into 'ahhhs' and then back again to 'wohoo' he was like a free bird.

They found the ice cream shop open on the way and Jungkook headed to that way.

"You stay here, I'll be back" Taehyung nodded and placed his helmet on the bike.

He needed this alone time.

Taehyung saw him going inside the shop and he sighs deeply.

This is what is wrong with Jungkook. He just-hates him.

Jungkook is making him uncomfortable but he don't know why he feels like he-he needed that.

He feels like begging for more of what Jungkook is giving him now.

The feeling of peace and content he felt in his heart is so relaxing after handling so much in there for years, he totally forgot the feeling of....happiness and excitement.

Taehyung look at the side on the mirror and stare at himself.

He look good-alive even.

The eyesbags were still there but his eyes were lively, his cheeks were still hollow but it's blush was spreading, his hair were messy but it were shining, his lips were dry and chapped but it was brigtning with a smile which was not leaving from his face.

Everything seems to be alive on his once dead face, once tired and worn out face.

It looks good, everything looks so good.

"Here" Taehyung turn back and Jungkook handed him his cone of Icecream.

"Thank you"

Jungkook stood beside him and lick his cone.

"Do you feel good now?" Jungkook asked after a while.

Taehyung finished his cone and nodded while cleaning his hand with a tissue.

"Much better" He smile up at Jungkook.

The latter smiles in relief and patted his back, notice his trembling body because of the winds.

"Let's go now, it's getting so cold. You'll be sick" Jungkook says and was going to grab the helmet when he stopped and look back at the confuse Taehyung who was wondering why he stop so abruptly.

"Let's take a picture" Jungkook suggested excitedly.

"Picture?" Taehyung frowned.

"Yes! come on" He placed the helmet back at it's place.

"But i didn't bring my phone"

Jungkook pull out his phone and wave it at his face. "I did. Can't just go outside at his hour without my phone"

He open up the camera and placed it on the bike, checking the view and nodded in satisfication.

He put the timer and rushed to Taehyung.

"Come here" He pull him infront of his body and when he saw that 2 seconds left, he quickly wrapped him in his arms which cause Taehyung to gasp amd close his eyes at the sudden warmth.

Click!

Taehyung open his eyes and look at his side a bit to see Jungkook staring at him while smiling softly.

Taehyung gaze at him with his vulnerable big eyes, Jungkook leaned forward and nuzzle his nose on his cheek.

"You're getting so cold" He muttered close to Taehyung's ear which made the latter couch in his breath.

"J-Jungkook"

The latter pull away immediately, thinking he made him uncomfortable.

"Sorry I just-"

"Let's take one more" Taehyung said while smiling at him.

Jungkook widen his eyes slightly at him in disbelief. "Really?"

Taehyung hummed and went to put the timer this time.

Jungkook smile widely, can't help the big stretched of his mouth, he was so happy.

Taehyung wants to take a couple picture with me!

Taehyung come back and stand beside him, staring up at Jungkook who had an unneseccarily wide smile for just a picture.

He shake his head at the lover boy and grab Jungkook's biceps with one hand while the other tucked it in his pocket, because it was so cold. The light of the Icecream parlour gave brighteness in the dark night.

And it clicked.

Jungkook went to his phone and look at the pictures in awe. "Wah"

Taehyung rubbed his hands together to get some warmth when another cool wind rush pass them.

Jungkook noticed and instantly placed his phone back in his pocket and grab the helmet.

He handed him his helmet but Taehyung refused.

"It's too heavy on my head"

Jungkook chuckled. "But it's needed Tae"

Taehyung shake his head.

Jungkook sighs an place it back on the bike pocket and sat on the motorbike.
"Fine but you're shivering in cold, so have to sit here."

He said and patted the front of the bike.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows but then he notice the pitch black darkness of the road.

What if someone push him from the bike and Jungkook won't even notice, or or what if some other wolves or animal follow them and bite h-

Taehyung shake his head.

Jungkook took it wrong and thought he's denying it. "But Tae-"

Taehyung quickly pull his legs over and sat at the front of the bike, facing Jungkook who was taken time to see what just happen at the sudden movement.

Jungkook chuckled when he saw Taehyung looking around in fear.

"Don't worry, come here" Jungkook opened his jacket for Taehyung who narrowed his eyes at him.

"Come on, you're cold and I am your husband, it's fine" Taehyung sighs, his teeth chattering in cold.

He scoot closer to Jungkook who gather him in his jacket and zip it behind his back, Jungkook pull his dangling legs behind his back.
"Wrap it tightly"

Taehyung wrapped his legs and arms around his waist, his face was burried in his chest.

Jungkook smile down at the cute burritto pressed to his body and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Warm enough?"

"So warm~" Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook rubbed his back and ignate the engine and it roared in response.

Taehyung yawned and hide his face in Jungkook's warm neck to protect his face from the harsh cold wind.

"Go to sleep, I am here"

Taehyung nodded in his neck and pressed himself more to his warm body even though there was no space left.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called sleeply.

The latter hummed in response.

"Thank you for always being there"

Jungkook nuzzle into his cheek and replied.

"Anything for you"

____________

Jungkook's post :

Caption: My darling soul ❤

____________

Taehyung's post :

Caption: My newfound peace 💫

__________

Did you guys like this story so far? Leave your thoughts about this book I wanna know :)

I Love you, remember that♡

~bunnies~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.4K 1.2K 47
Taehyung, a super rich boy with a broken heart is introduced to the world of drugs by one of his friends. He becomes a drug addict and an alcoholic t...
90.6K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
19K 770 6
Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering. Jungkook and Taehyung; both the sons of biggest CEO'S of Seoul. Taehyung's family wa...
2.4M 110K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...