Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.19- Your Side

17.9K 417 967
By worm-girl

A/N: if you don't already, follow my tiktok @ worm...girl . I post memes and moodboards for this story.
Also, I just wanted to say thank you to my readers. I only started posting a month ago and it means so much to me that people are enjoying it!!

You had fallen asleep with Kylo many times now but this was the first time you'd ever woken up in his bed.

When your eyes first fluttered open, you had forgotten where you were for a few moments. His room was so much darker than yours. Not just in the wall color or decor but also in the way that he had his curtains shut tightly on all of his windows. It startled you at first, before your brain could really wake up, because the layout was almost the same as your apartment but just slightly off.

But then you heard the quiet snoring coming from your side and when you turned to look, your heart soared at what you saw. Kylo fast asleep, facing you on his side with the most peaceful look on his face. It almost looked like he was smiling in his sleep, even.

If you weren't staring at him right then, you might've thought that everything that happened the night before had been a dream. You pinched yourself. Nope, this was real life.

There were so many things you had to figure out now. The first thing would be deciding what you were going to do with Hux. You couldn't stay with him, you realized that. But that left you with a lot of questions.

What would you do about your apartment and college? Sure, Kylo would probably offer to pay for it, he had more money than Hux did anyways, but everything was still in your current boyfriend's name. If he were petty enough, he could take everything away from you. How were you even going to break it off with him? Would you tell him that you were with Kylo or let him find out on his own? Those weren't even your biggest worries.

The biggest concern was, how were you going to tell Kylo that you even considered teaming up with Hux to take him down? Would that break his trust for you? Would he kill Hux on the spot? Would he kill you?

You looked back over to him and frowned at how relaxed he was. He had no idea.

You were anxious now and had to get out out of bed and away from him for a little bit to clear your mind. You tried to be as silent as possible as you slid off the side of his mattress.

Kylo woke up not too much longer after you did, shivering. He was cold and when he saw that you weren't in bed laying against him, he realized it was because he was missing the heat from your body. He ran his hands along his sheets, as if trying to find you.

He heard some noise coming from his kitchen as his brain fully woke up, he realized that it must be you out there. It was strange to have you so casually in his apartment like this. When he had hooked up with girls in the past, he never let them spend the night. He barely even looked at them when he was done having sex with them. But here you were, in his personal space the next morning and hanging out in his kitchen by yourself.

He got out of bed and stretched his arms over his head with a yawn. He slept really well last night with you against him, he felt well rested for the first time in a while.

Kylo grabbed his underwear and sweatpants off from the floor, still naked from the night before. He was confused as to where his shirt went. When he walked out to the kitchen and saw you standing at the stove, he realized why it was missing. You had it on.

"I let you stay here one night and you're already stealing my clothes and my food." Kylo smirked, walking up behind you. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and leaned down to bury his nose against your hair. "My bad girl." He teased you, kissing the top of your head gently.

You felt butterflies in your stomach from the closeness. He was always so attractive in the morning, his voice was raspy and his hair was messy. "To be fair, most of this is for you." You told him, motioning towards the food you were currently cooking. "Go sit down." You said gently, wanting to do this for him.

He hesitated but then listened to you, knowing better than to argue with having breakfast served to him in his own home. He couldn't help himself from lightly smacking your ass before doing so. You looked too good in his shirt.

"Oh, did you see that, by the way?" You asked, pointing to the ground in the living room.

He narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out what you were pointing towards. It just looked like his living room. "See what?" He asked. He didn't see anything at all, he glanced at you in concern. Did he fuck your brains out last night?

"Exactly! There isn't anything." You grinned, "I cleaned everything up. Your mess from last night." You said to him proudly, you knew he wouldn't let you help so you just did it on your own. You had needed a distraction from your racing thoughts and besides, it was only a matter of time before you stepped on broken glass and hurt yourself again.

Kylo sighed and gave you a look that said, 'really?'. He didn't like knowing that you cleaned up his mess for him, especially a mess over a fight as stupid as it had been, it was embarrassing.

You started putting the food onto plates then carried it over to the table he was sitting at. You set his plate in front of him, then grabbed him the cup of coffee you made for him. "You took care of me when I was hurt so now I'm returning the favor." You explained to him, patting the top of his head with an amused smile.

He swatted your hand away, "I can take care of myself." He told you, ignoring the way that he liked it. You saw the small smile in his eyes which let you know that he didn't hate it as much as he was pretending to.

You joined him at the table and couldn't help but laugh a little. When you first met Kylo the last thing you would've expected was that one day you would be sitting at his kitchen table with him, wearing his clothes, and eating breakfast.

You grabbed your fork then squinted as you tried to cut up some of your food on your plate. It was too dark in there, you couldn't see what you were doing. You always had your curtains open so you weren't used to this, you loved your huge view of the city. Both of your apartments were on the top floor and you loved looking down on all of the buildings. At that thought, you scooted out of your chair and made your way over to his windows to open the large curtains up.

"Fuck, come on." Kylo muttered, shutting his eyes and putting a hand up to shield his sight. "Close those, it's so bright out." He said, wincing.

"I know." You celebrated, looking over at him and ignoring the way he clearly didn't like it. It had been raining for a few days and right now, the sky was blue, it was pretty out.

Kylo noticed your excitement and forced himself to blink and adjust to the pain. It was hard for him to take away something that was clearly bringing you joy, even if he preferred his dark shut in apartment. "Fine." He sighed, shaking his head as he took a drink of his coffee. There you were again, letting the light into his life. He supposed he needed to get used to it now.

"Dinner tonight will be interesting, hm?" Kylo smirked, thinking about his plans for the night as you sat back down across hm.

You paused, realizing what he was talking about. Fuck, you had forgotten about it. You and Hux were supposed to meet Kylo and a few others for dinner. The plans had been made a few weeks ago, back when everything was a lot different.

"I'm not going." You decided with a shrug. You'd make up an excuse for Hux. You wouldn't have time to break it off with him before dinner, you weren't even sure how you were going to do it yet. And you knew you couldn't show up to dinner with him and pretend like you weren't going to end things, especially if Kylo was there too.

"Oh, yes you are." Kylo said to you. "I want to see you with Hux so I can be reminded how much better I am for you." He said with a smirk on his lips. He was loving this new power he had over the man he hated so much.

The first time you two had sex last night, it had been rushed and passionate. It was tender even because of how much you two were deciding to open up to each other. But the second time you had sex, you remembered how much it had turned Kylo on to know you were submitting to him:

"You're so dirty, fucking me behind your boyfriend's back." Kylo had grunted while he thrusted in and out of you from behind, grabbing your hips tightly. "You love it too, don't you? Knowing how you have two men fighting over you. You're such a slut."

You were gripping the sheets on his bed, moaning at his words. You hated to admit it but there was something hot knowing that two men high up in the mafia were essentially fighting over you. Really, it just turned you on to see how powerful it made Kylo feel, you wanted to make him feel like this all of the time.

"You're in my bed, not his. Wanna know why, princess?" He said his words in between each thrust of his hips.

You could barely hear what he was saying, let alone be able to have a conversation with him, it all felt too good. But you tried your best. "Why, daddy?"

Kylo groaned, hearing you say that. He slapped your ass. "Because no one fucks you like I do. No one besides me feels this good inside of you. No one else fills you up like this." He said, thrusting even deeper at those words. He had felt like you had been playing a game with him ever since you met him and now that you were giving into his dark side, he had won.

You couldn't argue with that. You were a mess underneath him.

"Tell me how much better I fuck you than your own boyfriend." Kylo growled, wanting to hear you say it out loud. Before, he had been too jealous to bring up Hux as blatantly as he was now. But now that he knew it was just a matter of time before you broke up with him, he loved this. He loved knowing that he had something that Hux couldn't have: you.

You winced at first, feeling a pit of guilt in your chest but then Kylo grasped your hair and tugged on it so that you were able to look up at how he was leaning over you from behind, and that guilt was gone. He was so perfect. "No one fucks me like this, Kylo. You're so much better at it than him." You told him, you voice wavering from the way you were stretching your neck back to keep eye contact with him.

Kylo moaned in approval, his ego was huge right now, he loved it. "Tell me more."

You bit your lip, this was so wrong. "Your cock is so much bigger than his, I fucking love it."

Kylo cussed loudly, having to pause his quick movements inside of you to take a deep breath, he was getting close too quickly. The way you were feeding his confidence was sending him right to the edge. "Get on your knees, I want to fuck your filthy mouth." He had hissed.

Your skin was on fire as you thought back on that memory, pushing food around on your plate. You could see why Kylo wanted to take the opportunity to see Hux with you, it made him feel cocky and powerful knowing what he was doing to you behind closed doors. A part of it excited you too, if you looked past the guilt.

Now that the two of you were sitting in silence again, your mind started to wander. You should tell him everything right now, you knew that. You took a deep breath, working up the nerve to do so. You glanced over at him and saw that he had already been intently staring at you.

"You're nervous." Kylo commented, being able to read you. You had more energy than usual this morning and you couldn't sit still. Something was up, he realized. He was worried, he thought maybe you were overthinking the things you said to him the night before.

You looked up at him and swallowed hard. "It's about Hux." You decided on.

Kylo frowned, crossing his arms across his chest. He didn't like where this was going. "You regret what happened last night?" He asked. He looked up at you with what could only be described as 'puppy dog eyes', afraid of how you might answer.

"No." You said quickly, "No, not at all." You assured him. That was the last thing on your list that you were anxious about. For once, your feelings for Kylo were your only comfort when before they had been your main cause of stress.

He physically relaxed at that, exhaling.

You saw his relief and knew that it would be short lived. "Hux wants to take you down."

This made Kylo laugh out loud, "Yeah, no shit."

You sighed and shook your head, he didn't get it. "No, I mean... he's planning on it. He has an actual plan. He said by New Years you'll be gone." Your tone was serious, looking at him unwaveringly.

Kylo's laughter died down as he thought about that. It was no secret that Hux would love to take Kylo's place, it was sort of an unspoken agreement amongst everyone. But Kylo never thought that he'd have the balls to actually do something about it. Although he wasn't exactly threatened, he knew he could do more damage to Hux than the other way around, it did worry him that he had been oblivious. He wouldn't have known if you didn't tell him and that put him on edge.

"New Years." He repeated, clarifying.

You nodded, letting it sink in.

Kylo rubbed his chin in thought for a few moments before abruptly scooting away from the table and standing up. He began pacing around his kitchen as he tried to think back to his interactions with Hux recently. There had been those troopers who tried to kill him who Hux sent. That must've been his first plan. When that went through, Hux moved onto something else. He tried to think of what his angle could be now.

"What's he planning on doing?" Kylo asked, continuing to walk back and forth on his kitchen tile.

"I don't know." You said honestly, "He didn't tell me anything."

He heard you but he made no indication of it. He was too preoccupied with his own thoughts.

You cleared your throat to get his attention then bit your lip. This was the hard part. "When you said those things to me in the shower that one time...When you tried to hurt me," You noticed the flash of emotion on his face which let you know that he was aware of what you were referring to, "I was so mad at you..." You trailed off.

Kylo paused his movements, stopping so that he could look over at you. His mind was connecting the dots to what you might say next. He tensed, fists clenched.

You noticed this but continued, knowing there was no way out of it now. "Hux told me that he wanted me to help him take you down...I told him I would."

It was as if you had just slapped Kylo across the face, that was what his reaction looked like to that statement. He started questioning everything, eye twitching. Why were you even here? Was this part of Hux's plan?

Then, he was striding over you to and before you could react, he grabbed you by your hair and tugged, making you stand up from your chair due to the pain on your scalp. This was it, he was going to kill you, you thought. Your eyes flashed to the table, at the sharp knife that was sitting there. You wanted it to defend yourself.

Kylo knew what you had just glanced at and he grabbed for the knife before you could, "Is this what you want?" He snarled, holding it up in the light. He then pushed you against the wall behind you, keeping his grip on your hair as he did so.

You gasped, in pain and in fear. He held the knife up to you, close to your throat. "You wanna use this knife to kill me? To help your pathetic little boyfriend take me down?" He was yelling in your face.

You didn't want to move, his knife was so close to your skin that you were nervous that it would cut you if you brushed against it. "No." You answered quickly, "Kylo, stop." You pleaded with him. You weren't sure if he would believe you but you just needed to explain yourself. The weapon against your throat was making you nervous.

"Do you know how many people have tried to betray me?" Kylo was still yelling, his eyes wild on yours. He didn't even feel like himself, he was completely consumed by his hurt feelings and his anger. You didn't answer his question knowing that it was rhetorical. "Do you know how many of them I've killed?" His hand on the knife was shaking, as if he were holding himself back from actually using it on you. "Do you?" He shouted, pulling at your hair in frustration. "Answer me!"

You hissed in pain but didn't respond, you didn't know how to.

"Every single of them!" He growled loudly, teeth barred. One could argue that Hux had betrayed Kylo and was still alive, but that was different in his eyes. Hux never had Kylo's trust to betray in the first place.

The tears that had formed in your eyes were spilling over now. You were terrified. He'd never been this angry at you before and you didn't doubt that he would hurt you. Somehow, you had convinced yourself that he would kill you too. Your mind kept going back to the stranger who had done this to you in the alleyway, threatened you with a knife. It felt like you were right back there in that moment but this time you were even more afraid because this wasn't some random drunk man, this was Kylo. And that meant there was no one here to save you.

"Were you lying to me last night?" His voice lowering in volume only slightly. He was less angry now, more hurt, as he thought about this. The knife in his hand was shaking even more.

"No." You whispered, "I wasn't, I swear. That had nothing to do with it."

Kylo grit his teeth, grunting under his breath. He wanted to believe you so badly but it was his job to question people who might be against him. It was hard to turn that off just because it was you. "If I find out you're working against me, I will kill you, do you understand that? I'll have to fucking kill you." He was staring at you so intensely.

You couldn't answer that, you were too scared, "Please, Kylo, I'm on your side." You said breathlessly, your eyes rapidly switching between him and the knife.

Kylo paused at that. The phrase replayed in his mind, his knife moving from being pressed against your throat to slightly below it. "My side?" He asked, questioning what you meant.

You nodded frantically, "I only said yes to Hux because I thought I hated you...I thought you might hate me too...I don't, I don't hate you at all, you know that." You hoped you were coherent enough to be convincing, "I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need. I'll help you. I'm on your side, not his."

Kylo's gaze was suffocating you. He was trying to see if he could sense any dishonesty but he couldn't. He swore he could hear his heart thumping. "If I tell you that Hux has to die... you'll help me with that?" He asked, testing you.

The tears flowed quicker now, a short sob escaping your chest. You didn't want anyone to die. But you knew if you had to choose someone to live, it wouldn't be Hux... The realization made you hate yourself but you couldn't deny it. "Yes, Kylo." You said sadly. As much as you hated to say it, it was true.

Kylo studied you for a few moments, lip trembling, as he took in how honest you were being. You really meant it. You would let Hux die if it meant that Kylo was able to live. He understood how much that his meant. You were devoted to him and it made him so thankful, it was all that he ever wanted from you.

He lowered his knife from your throat and tossed it onto the table, indicating that he trusted you. You could pick it back up if you really wanted to hurt him, but he knew that you didn't. Then he let go of his grip on your hair and kissed you deeply, overwhelmed by your admission. You really were his.

You were still in shock from all of the emotions you had just been through but feeling his lips against yours made you practically melt in relief. You could handle this because you realized he believed you.

You felt Kylo bend down so that he could grab you by your thighs and pick you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist as he continued to kiss you. His mouth was practically devouring yours. Although he had power, he wasn't sure if he'd ever really felt this before, having someone on his side. He was always on edge, assuming that everyone was trying to take him down (and mostly, they were). He couldn't deny the way that he loved having someone to help him, watch out for him even.

Kylo moved to the couch and sat down, keeping you on his lap in the same position so that you were straddling him.

"I'm gonna tell you my next plan." Kylo breathed against you, biting your bottom lip before releasing it to keep speaking, "And you're gonna help me do it because you're my good girl."

You nodded obediently, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your chest against him, wanting him as close as possible. God, who were you right now? You were getting wet thinking about helping Kylo kill your boyfriend.

"Take off your clothes." He said in a soft voice that directly contrasted the way that his hand instinctively wrapped tightly around your throat. When you whimpered and nodded at that request, his hand came down onto your cheek, smacking you lightly with a moan of approval from him.

You wasted no time crawling off of him when he let go of your neck so that you could pull his t-shirt over your head, followed by your panties. He clenched his jaw as he looked you over. He couldn't help himself from palming his growing erection through his pants, seeing you exposed to him like this. Not just physically but emotionally too.

You rubbed your thighs together, trying to get friction as you watched him touch himself. This caused him to grin darkly, "You wanna touch me, princess?" When you swallowed hard and nodded, he pulled his sweatpants and underwear down, his cock springing free from the material.

You instantly got down on your knees. You wanted to please him, you wanted to show him how loyal you were to him and not anyone else. You were so thankful that he actually believed you when you said so, you had been so scared.

Kylo inhaled at the way you had gotten down in front of him so quickly. He definitely was liking this new submissive version of you. You reached for him, wanting to touch him and he harshly slapped your hand away. "Listen to me first." He said in a deep voice that made you stop reaching for him. "As much as I want you to crush Hux, I need you to stay with him for a while, you can't end it with him."

You frowned at that. Stay with Hux? "No, I can't do that." You said, shaking your head. That's not how this was supposed to work, you admitted your feelings for Kylo and now it was time to be with him, that's what you wanted. It had taken so much for the two of you to finally do it and the thought of just continuing your relationship with Hux made you sad.

"Yes, you can." Kylo corrected you sternly.

He motioned towards his dick then back at you. "Spit." He instructed you. You were confused at first but then it clicked. You were hesitant but you moved so that you could work up enough saliva to gently spit it over the head of his cock, watching the way that it dripped down his length.

"Good girl." Kylo murmured. He then wrapped his hand around his cock, moving his grip up and down slowly as he watched you. Your eyes dilated as you watched the motion, you wished it were you touching him instead, you almost forgot to listen to what he was saying to you.

"I need to find out what exactly he's planning. I need to see how deep it goes. You're the easiest way for me to do that." He explained. Hux had been spending so much time with Snoke, Kylo couldn't help but wonder if he were trying to get the boss involved with whatever his plan might be. He could easily just kill Hux but it wasn't the smartest choice. He had to figure out how many other people were in on planning Kylo's demise, they'd have to die too and without getting that information from Hux, it would be likely that Kylo would never find out.

You were shifting on your knees, rubbing your thighs together. You almost reached down and started touching yourself but thought against it, you needed to listen to him. "He doesn't tell me anything." You let him know and it was true. Hux didn't feel like he could trust you with mafia information.

"Then you'll have to play smart, princess. I know you can do it." Kylo sighed in pleasure at the way he was stroking himself. "You'll pretend to be loyal to him but we both know who you belong to, who you'll be helping." He hissed under his breath, the pace of his hand speeding up as he thought about the fact that you would be doing this for him. "Fuck, it turns me on to know you'll be going behind his back just because I need to you to. You're my perfect girl."

You let out a shaky breath. Your heart was beating so quickly thinking about how dangerous this all would be but also because you could see how much Kylo was trusting you with it, that meant so much. "I'll do whatever you need me to do, Kylo, whatever you tell me to do." You told him, nodding. You meant it and it made you feel bad but at the same time, now that you finally had Kylo, you weren't going to let anything get in the way of that.

Kylo moaned at that, his hips twitching to meet the movement of his hand, this was so hot to him. "Right now, I need you to suck my cock." He said to you in a strained voice, if he kept touching himself and thinking about what you were willing to do for him, he was going to finish soon.

You exhaled at that, easily moving in between his legs that he had parted for you to get closer to him. You didn't waste any time leaning your head down to close your mouth in around him, replacing his hand.

Kylo's head tilted back with a groan at the feeling of your warm mouth against him, this was exactly what he needed. "Fuck." He growled under his breath. His hands found their way to the back of your head so that he was able to guide your motions. "This mouth was made for me."

You moaned at his words, causing vibrations against him which made him moan out as well. You knew that when you went through with all of this, this was it, there was no way that you'd be able to not be with Kylo from this point on, you were completely his.

"When you do this for me, I'll have rules for you." Kylo sighed, helping you speed up your movements. "You won't be fucking him. I don't want him inside of you. Your pussy is mine and mine only, understand?"

You nodded at that, parting your lips around him just slightly so that you could take in more of him. You would have to make excuses to Hux as to why you didn't want to have sex but it didn't exactly bother you, you only wanted to fuck Kylo anyways.

Kylo was pleased by your understanding. "I don't care how late you're at his house or how late he's in your apartment, I don't want you to fall asleep with him, you'll sleep with me, I don't care if it's in my bed or yours." He didn't want you to feel like you were still in a relationship with Hux, this needed to feel like a job or he wouldn't be able to handle it.

You didn't mind that rule at all. You slept so much better when you were with Kylo. You took his length in deeper in your throat, gagging slightly but relaxing when you were able to get used to it. Then, you continued your motions of up and down on him, adjusting to the feeling of it.

Kylo groaned loudly at that, feeling how much of him you were taking. "Yes, just like that." He muttered, "Take the whole thing." He was so worked up from the feeling of knowing that you were dedicated to him, you were risking so much helping him.

"You can't spend more time with him than you're spending with me." He said in between moans, "And when it's time to end it, you have to right away. There's no turning back. Once I get what I need from him, you're all mine." It would kill him to know that you were still Hux's girlfriend but really, the title didn't mean anything to him. He knew that as long as he wasn't with you more than Kylo was and he wasn't fucking you, he could handle his jealousy if he knew that it would result in taking Hux down.

You nodded against him to the best of your abilities while still moving your mouth up and down on his cock. Although this was a huge deal and it was something that was going to cause you a lot of anxiety, at this very moment, it seemed simple. You would do whatever you needed to keep Kylo safe and at the top.

Kylo gently pushed you down farther on his shaft, enjoying the noises you made as you tried to adjust how far down your throat that he was. "Oh good girl, fucking choke on it." He grunted, squeezing his eyes shut in pleasure. You were gagging but you wanted to hear more praise from him so you forced yourself to get used to it. You started bobbing your head up and down on him again, pushing through the uncomfortable feeling knowing how much he liked it.

"I'm gonna cum, princess. You want daddy to fill you up? Wanna swallow it all for me?" He asked you, practically whining with how good this felt. Usually he was the one making you fall apart but this time, he was a mess all for you.

You moaned against him, unable to tell him yes or nod with how deep he was down your throat, but the answer was yes, you wanted that.

Kylo cussed under his breath at that, his eyebrows furrowing together as he felt his building orgasm begin to reach its peak. He thrusted his hips upward, forcing himself even deeper as he came, emptying himself all the way down your throat with a loud groan.

You froze, nervous that you wouldn't be able to handle it. For a moment, you gagged and had to hold yourself back from coughing. You glanced up at him and when you saw his face, you instantly swallowed it all, feeling this affection for him. He looked so perfect like this, all of his guards completely down and vulnerable as he finished.

Kylo locked eyes with you, bending over so that he could wipe away from tears that had fallen from your eyes from the way you had gagged on him. "My good girl." He told you in a gentle voice.

When he said that, he didn't just mean because you'd given him a blow job. He really knew you were his good girl for so much more, you were putting so much at risk to be on his side. Your heart soared.

____________

Later that night, you had planned on faking food poisoning or something, to get out of the dinner that was planned. But Kylo wouldn't let you. He wanted you there mainly because he just wanted to be around you. But he also wanted to see the way that you would interact with him and Hux in the same room. It would say a lot about your loyalty. Kylo was testing you.

The last thing that you wanted to do was be around the two men at the same time. How were you going to keep this act up? You were practically shaking with nerves as you zipped up the back of your skirt. It was the one Kylo had just bought you when you went shopping. You put the shirt he bought you on as well and a pair of heels. You knew he'd enjoy seeing you in it.

You checked the time and glanced out of the large window. You saw Hux's driver waiting for you outside which meant you should start heading down now. You felt sick, thinking about your boyfriend waiting for you in the back of the car while you were plotting behind his back.

You looked yourself over one more time in the mirror before heading out.

Coincidentally, Kylo was walking out from his apartment at the same exact time. You looked him over as he practically strutted to the elevator that you were waiting in front of. He looked perfect, as always, in a perfectly tailored suit. You noticed the way that he was wearing rings again, did he expect to hurt someone tonight?

The two of you didn't say anything to each other but the looks on your faces said it all. You were both taking in how good the other looked with smirks on your faces.

The elevator doors opened up and the two of you headed inside, him letting you go in before him. He reached over you to press the button to the ground floor, his finger lingering for a moment because of how close it put him next to you.

You inhaled, taking in the cologne he was wearing. You looked up at him and he was staring intently at you already, his eyes raking over the way you looked in the outfit he had paid for.

Then, before you knew it, Kylo had you pushed against the wall behind you, his lips against yours feverishly. The two of you made out while the elevator moved from floor to floor. Your hands were all over each other and you were both moaning, not being able to help it.

Then, when you both heard the elevator 'ding', indicating that you were on the ground floor, you pulled away from each other.

By the time the doors opened up, you were on opposite ends of the elevator, smoothing your clothes out. As if nothing ever happened.

"Be smart tonight, princess." Kylo told you as the two of you stepped out and into the lobby of your apartment building. You both ignored the way everyone was turning to stare at you two.

"I always am." You teased him, moving your hair back into place from where Kylo had messed it up. You knew what he meant. It would be anything but smart if you went against him or if you did anything that would make Hux suspicious of what the two of you were planning.

Kylo liked that confidence from you, it calmed what little nerves that he had. He trusted you and it made him feel unstoppable.

For the first time, he wasn't in this all alone. Kylo had you on his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...
389K 12K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...
10.1K 277 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
86K 3.3K 38
Aria Moore and Kylo Ren are damaged. Damaged beyond belief. At first, seeing eye to eye seemed impossible. Aria loved everyone, Kylo could care less...