Johnlock One Shots

Par fandomdeath

This is mostly because I have really bad insomnia and writing helps me to sleep. So here, have some mad stori... Plus

Thank You
Sherlock is a Girl's Name
Mine
Fake Date
Doomsday
Wedding Night
Dates
Dont Be Dead
Teenlock omg adorkable
Im actually writing wow
Cooking
Happily Ever After
Valentines Day
Just Friends
Bus Stop
Connecting Flights
Showdown at High Noon
Aight this gun be sad

Tea

4.9K 271 15
Par fandomdeath

This chapter is dedicated to Silver_Winter_Snow. You're amazing!

"Sherlock if we die-"

"We're not going to die. This man is an idiot, it's clear from his left hand that he wouldn't actually be able to kill anyone. The chipping on his fingernails tell me that he's never done this before. This is his first robbery. A bit premature if I do say so myself-"

"Sherlock."

"Yes?"

"Shut up." John shook his head slightly and put his head in his hands.

"If we do die-"

"Which we won't"

"IF we do die, there's something I want to tell you." John took. A deep breath. Their robber shot an angry glance in their direction and shouted something about not talking.

"I love you."

Sherlock was caught speechless. he looked at John as though seeing an alien. Not grotesque in anyways, in fact rather beautiful, but completely baffling. "You...love- ME?" He didn't seem so surprised that John was gay, but rather that he had chosen him, Sherlock Holmes, as the object of his affection.

"Yes." John said matter-of-factly. Sherlock narrowed his eyes, still contemplating his companion, when the robber came over to them.

"I said, STOP TALKING." The man bellowed. Sherlock smirked as he disappeared back to talk to the police about his ransom.

"His fingers are shaking. He won't be able to do much."

"Sherlock, I just poured my heart out to you."

"Right. So, we'll apprehend this bank robber, and then get tea and discuss our... feelings." He seemed greatly disgusted by this word, as though he, the great Sherlock Holmes, was not one to be bothered by feelings.

That was one of the things that made John so special. He made Sherlock feel.

"Ok. Tea sounds nice."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.