A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Eighty-Nine.

2.7K 55 14
By JoeSugg9012

Aly's POV

  This morning Gianna and Harry arrived to stay with us for just under a week. I'm honestly quite excited to hang out with Gianna more.

  Anyway, right now, Gianna and Harry are pretty tired from travelling so we are just hanging out at home for the rest of the afternoon/ evening. Joe and I set up the air mattress in Fletcher's room and he'll probably sleep with Maisie or us, the only problem is, the changing table is in Fletcher's room. Gianna and Harry decided that Harry would stay in Fletcher's room and Gianna would sleep in the livingroom. For now, we are all relaxing in the livingroom. Fletcher and Maisie are coloring at the kitchen table and Harry has joined them and is entertaining them and coloring too.

  Gianna and I are catching up and talking and Joe is holding Lia.

  "What should we do for dinner?" Joe asked.

  "Hm, whatever babe," I smiled as Joe sat on the sofa next to Gianna and I and leaned onto him.

  "Delivery pizza for tonight?" Joe shrugged.

  "Sure," I said as Gianna also nodded her head in agreement.

  I took Lia from Joe and layed her on my chest and I layed down with the back of my head on Joe's thighs.

  "Your family is literally so adorable," Gianna gushed.

  "Aw, thanks Gi," I smiled.

  I sat back up and Joe went to call and order pizza after he asked us all what we wanted. Lia was getting fussy because it was about time that I fed her.

  "Do you mind if I feed Lia?" I asked Gianna as we continued our conversation.

  "Oh! Not at all!" Gianna smiled.

  I grabbed a baby blanket and covered my chest before feeding Lia, which got her to instantly calm down.

  "Mummy, look it!" Fletcher smiled as both he and Maisie showed me their pictures they drew.

  "Wow! That's amazing," I smiled, "Put them on the table and I'll put them on the fridge later."

  Fletcher nodded and took his and Maisie's drawing and put them on the table before playing with his trucks and trains. Harry came and joined Gianna and I's conversation.

  "Thanks for entertaining the kids," I thanked Harry.

  "No problem, they're adorable," Harry smiled.

  Joe joined us back in the livingroom and sat down where he was sitting before he got up. I cuddled next to me as I continued talking to Gianna and Harry and feeding Lia. Joe gently stroked my arm. Once Lia was done eating, Joe burped her for me and then the pizza arrived. I quickly got up and got the door and paid for the pizza.

  "Food!" I smiled victoriously.

  "Yay!" Gianna smiled, playing along.

  I got plates out and we all ate, I gave Fletcher and Maisie a piece and then while everyone was finishing up eating, I got them ready for bed.

  "Go say goodnight to Daddy," I said to the Fletcher and Maisie after I got them in their pajamas.

  The kids ran through and I followed them. They both said goodnight to Joe and waved to both Gianna and Harry. Once they were back, I read them a bedtime story before they both fell asleep in Maisie's little bed.

  "Hey babe," Joe smiled as I joined them back in the livingroom.

  "Hey," I said as I gave Joe a small peck before sitting next to him again.

  We decided to call it an early night because Gianna and Harry were tired from travelling, which is understandable. Harry took his bag and retreated to Fletcher's room and Joe pulled out the sofa to the sofa-bed for Gianna and I put sheets and duvet on it.

  "Thank you," Gianna said as she gave me a hug.

  "No problem," I smiled, "Goodnight."

  "Goodnight."

  Joe and I then went into our room after quickly checking on the kids. We watched some television before turning it off and just chatting for a bit.

  "I love you," I smiled to Joe, giving him a kiss.

  "I love you too, babe," Joe mumbled before he fell asleep, in which I quickly followed.

  The next morning I woke up and decided to go check on the kids. Lia was awake, so I picked her up and sat her on my hip. I carried her back through into our room, before realizing her diaper is dirty. Shit, all the diapers are in Fletcher's room. Joe was now awake and sat up in bed, I gave him Lia.

  "I'll be right back, I need a diaper from Fletch's room," I groaned.

  "Okay," Joe said.

  I didn't want to disturb Harry, but I'm sure he'll understand, if I do disturb him. I opened the door and saw Harry still asleep on the air mattress. I crept to the changing table and grabbed wipes, baby powder, and diapers.

  "Huh? Oh good morning," Harry mumbled.

  "Sorry, I forgot to get this stuff," I apologized.

  "No, you're fine," Harry said as he sat up.

  I saw his eyes quickly look up and down my body, and I suddenly felt really embarassed. Shit, I'm wearing my pajamas. Joe's shirt and panties.

  "Sorry again," I said quickly before leaving the room and closing the door.

  Thankfully Joe's shirt cover my bum, but still, it doesn't leave much to the imagination. I feel really embarassed.

  I returned back to our room and changed Lia.

  "You alright babe?" Joe asked worriedly.

  "Yeah, I'm just embarassed, because Harry woke up and I was in there dressed like this," I said.

  "Don't worry about it, he probably didn't notice," Joe said trying to comfort me.

  "Yeah," I said unsure.

  Whatever, it doesn't matter. Like I said earlier, I'm married now and have an amazing husband and kids that I wouldn't trade for anything. I'm just acting immature.

  After I changed Lia, I slipped on a pair of yoga leggings. Joe and I hung out in our room for a bit, until we could hear that Gianna was awake. We then got up and got the older two kids up too. I carried Maisie and Joe carried Lia.

  "Goodmorning," Gianna smiled.

  "Hey," I smiled,"Are you and Harry going to do anything tourist-y today?"

  "Hm, I'm not exactly sure, probably go see Big Ben and the London Eye, possibly," Gianna shrugged.

  Harry then came into the room and sat next to me on the sofa. This sounds weird, but I recognized his smell, he always smell like spearmint almost. Just the scent of spearmint brings back a lot of memories of when we were dating so many years ago, what now has been forgotten and left unmentioned.

  Maisie started squirming around on my lap, so I let her climb down off the sofa. She toddled around for a while as Gianna, Harry, Joe and I engaged in conversation. I decided to get up and start making breakfast. As I made breakfast, Joe came up behind me and pimched my bum, making me jump.

  "Hey babe," Joe whispered.

  "Hey," I smiled.

  Joe gave me a hug and I leaned in a gave him a kiss. Once we broke, the small, yet deep kiss. I glanced over at the kids in the livingroom. Maisie was now standing on Harry's lap and playing with his hair. Fletcher was laughing and held his toy truck in the other hand. Harry and I made eye-contact and I just smiled and turned back to focus on Joe and making breakfast.

  Joe helped me finish making breakfast and then we all sat around the table and ate and Maisie and Fletcher ate at the coffee table like 10 feet away, by the sofa. Anyway, I sat next to Joe and across from me was Gianna and diagonally was Harry. We all talked and ate our breakfast. I started doing the dishes once we were done and Joe got the kids dressed.

  "Need help?" Harry asked as I washed the dishes.

  "I think I'm okay, but thanks," I smiled.

  "How have you been?" Harry asked curiously.

  "Good," I smiled, "Busy with the kids."

  "I can only imagine, three kids this close in age must be hard."

  "It has it's days," I laughed.

  "Are you and Joe planning on having any more?"

  "I don't know," I laughed, "Lia was totally unplanned, we were going to wait another year, but hey, we love her."

  "Yeah, she's adorable," Harry laughed.

  "So, you have a significant other back home?" I asked Harry.

  "Nah, I haven't really dated anyone since, ya know," Harry smiled, implying since we had dated.

  "Oh, yeah," I said.

  "But anyways," Harry smiled changing the subject, "Thanks for breakfast."

  "Oh! Psh, that was no problem," I laughed.

  We walked back into the livingroom and then Fletcher came running through naked again, Joe must have just given them a bath.

  "Oh my, Fletcher!" I laughed as Gianna and Harry started laughing too.

  Fletcher was running away from me, running around the sofa. As he ran from me, eventually Harry got him as Fletcher giggled and laughed.

  "Thanks," I laughed.

  "No problem," Harry smiled as I took Fletcher.

  "Mummy! Down!" Fletcher giggled.

  I put Fletcher down but held his hand and lead him back to Maisie and Lia's room.

  "Sorry babe, he bolted," Joe said as he finished putting Maisie's shirt on.

  "No problem," I smiled.

  I got Fletcher dressed as Joe got Lia dressed too. Maisie had toddled out to the livingroom, Fletcher soon followed after he was dressed. I sat in the rocking chair in the girls' room and fed Lia. Joe went into the livingroom and told Gianna and Harry, of they wanted showers, they're free to take them whenever. Minutes later I heard the shower start. Lia was soon done, so I carried her into the livingroom where Gianna and Joe were sat. Gianna held Maisie on her lap.

  "I think after Harry and I are showered, we'll head out for the day," Gianna smiled.

  "Alright," I grinned, "Oh! Here's a key."

  "Thanks," Gianna smiled as she took the key.

  Soon the shower stopped and Harry walked out with sweatpants on. Gianna then went and also took a shower and was quickly done also.

  "Joe and I are going to shower, if you two leave, don't worry about leaving the kids in here," I told Gianna.

  "Oh, okay, thanks! Aw you and Joe shower together?" Gianna smiled.

  "Haha, yeah," I blushed.

  "You are all just too cute!" Gianna smiled again.

  I then went and joined Joe in the shower.

  "Hey babe," Joe smiled.

  "Hi," I smiled.

  "You okay?"

  "Yeah, just tired," I smiled, "But I'm fine, other than that."

  "Good," Joe smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

  Joe leaned down and gave me a kiss. We finished our shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body.

  "Do you think they've left?" I whispered to Joe.

  "Probably, just make a run for it in your towel, that's what I'm doing," Joe laughed quietly.

  "Okay," I smiled.

  We made it into our room and Joe locked the door. I dropped my towel and quickly used it to towel dry my hair.

  "God damn, how are you so gorgeous?" Joe laughed.

  "Says you," I winked to Joe.

  Joe gave me another bare hug. I then went and decided what underwear to wear. I eventually deicded on a black thong and instead of lace at the front, it was a light mesh material. I had recently gotten it and I haven't wore it yet, so why not? I put on the matching bra that really didn't cover anything at all, the same mesh material.

  "I like this," Joe winked.

  "Thanks babe, it's new," I smiled happily.

  I put on a shirt and skinny jeans. Joe wore skinny jeans and a t-shirt too. I then put on my make-up abd finished getting ready for the day.

A/N: Yay! Another chapter! Thanks everyone for reading! Please keep voting and commenting! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 18 34
Amy is a student, with dreams of becoming a Journalist. But on her first visit to London she meets Joe Sugg, a youtuber and she instantly falls in lo...
1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...
37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...