Varian & the Seven Kingdoms

Galing kay animagicsalina

This is a comic book of the Tangled spinoff AU "Varian and the Seven Kingdoms." All art is done by me and you... Higit pa

Ch. 1 - Discovery
Ch. 2 - Truth
Ch. 3 - The Legend of the Seven Kingdoms
Ch. 4 - Farewell
Ch. 5 - The Journey Begins
Ch. 6 - The Fire Kingdom Trial (Part 1/2)
Ch. 6 - The Fire Kingdom Trial (Part 2/2)
Ch. 7 - An Unexpected Ally
Ch. 8 - The Water Kingdom Trial (Part 1/2)
Ch. 8 - The Water Kingdom Trial (Part 2/2)

Tangled Short Comics (BONUS)

5.6K 119 183
Galing kay animagicsalina

Hey so I'm going to be on hiatus for a bit due to being busy applying to colleges but I DO have these random comics I made...hope you enjoy! :)

"Varian's Prank on Eugene"

"Did you find the perp...?" (A prozd vine)

"The Chinese Finger Trap"
ft. Triggered Hugo

Random Fanart :')

Hair down Hugo™️

My horrendous Miraculous Ladybug V&tSK varigo crossover I did at 2AM.

Drew this before knowing anything about V&tSK.

Female Varian. Her name is Vivian—why do I do this.

I

One last thing before I take my leave. Y'all are super into the moon Varian theory huh? I'm sorry to break your bubble but I have to clarify this: Donella DOESN'T know about that. She's seen Varian before when he was a baby with the hair streak but didn't connect it to the moonstone (yes the moonstone theory in my comic is canon but isn't that important atm). Donella's mad at Quirin because he gave Varian his mother's journal, therefore causing complications for herself (she wanted the totems to try to re-enter the eternal library.)

PHEW. That was a lot but that's all I have to say. See y'all next time!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
290K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...