MEANT TO BE

By meghma11

A RIANSH Oneshot. If you are meant to be then you will find each other in spite of all hurdles. More

MEANT TO BE

4.3K 246 34
By meghma11

'BHAI', they hear Angre shout from downstairs soon after breakfast.

As Vansh runs down to check what the matter is Riddhima was still getting ready.

She missed him assisting her with the sindoor & mangalsutra.

It had become their daily routine now a days. Things have changed a lot. They have grown closer. They enjoy being around eachother and though none has confessed yet 'THEY ARE IN LOVE'.

Riddhima has managed to make a dent on the WALL that Vansh had created around him. She became the Sheild for him who is the Great Wall for the Raisinghania's. After the death of his Father Vansh never thought he will ever have someone who will protect him or fight beside him and not behind him.

In Riddhima he found all those, so in spite of trying very hard to not feel for her Vansh Raisinghania was in LOVE.

SHE MANAGED TO CRACK THE PASSWORD OF MR. PASSWARD PROTECTED.

And for Riddhima it was the care of Vansh that drew her to him. He doted on her. Being an orphan she never had anyone to take care of her. The thing she had craved all her life was to have someone who cared for her and understood her and loved her. Vansh would shelter her from any harm that came her way. The irony was that the man who she thought was a MONSTER turned out to be the ANGEL she was looking for all her life.

TO TOP ALL THIS THEY HAD CHEMISTRY LIKE FIRE.

'Inspector Kabir', Vansh growls as he strides down the stairs.

'Mr.Vansh Raisinghania today I am not here for you. It's my girlfriend that i want to talk with.'

'I don't think I have your gf in my mansion... why will you think so?'

'I am sure you do... call your wife downstairs and she may help you understand what I am talking about'

'DONT YOU DARE INSPECTOR... RIDDHIMA IS OFF LIMITS'

By that time Riddhima enters the hall after hearing to all the commotion.

'VANSH', she calls out.

He turns around to look at her and that's when she sees Kabir standing there.

Her worst fear was coming true. She was going to loose everything. She would loose Vansh. One thing that means the world to her. It felt like somebody snatched the rug she was standing on. The ground beneath her feet crumbled.

'Riddhima you are here... thank god you are okay. I though Vansh must have done something to you', saying this Kabir rushes to her.

She moves away from his grasp. She isn't even looking at him. She has her eyes fixed on Vansh. He could read her like an open book. He had always seen through her. One look at her and He knew what was going on inside her head & heart.

SHE CANT LOOSE HIM.

By that time the entire family had gathered in the hall.

'Riddhima what is happening?? Is what this man saying true?' ,dadi asks.

'You people don't believe me!? I have proof that what i am saying is the truth look at these pictures. She is my gf and she was here as a spy to gather intel against Vansh so that i can put her behind the bars for good.' Saying this Kabir gives them a bunch of his & Riddhima's pictures.

Dadi is broken. She never thought her Riddhima could do this to Vansh.

Vansh & Riddhima are both silent.

They haven't spoken one word. Neither has he looked at the pictures Kabir was handing to everyone. He was just looking into her eyes because he didn't need to look at those pictures to know that what Kabir was saying was the truth.

That was it for Vansh he couldn't take this anymore. He was losing his mind and he didn't want his family to see that. He didn't want them to see that Riddhima had so easily broken the impenetrable wall of Vansh Raisinghania and has left him broken into a million pieces.

LOYALTY & TRUST.

These are the two words that comes before LOVE in his dictionary.

The only thought that he had was how did he get fooled so easily.

Vansh was about to walk out of the door when Riddhima stops him and hugs him from behind.

'Vansh please... wait... you cant just leave without saying a word without giving me an opportunity to explain myself'

She walks in front of him.

'Look at me please... tell me do u really think I can betray you and do this to you?? though I have not said it out loud you know what you mean to mean don't let him destroy it'

'Riddhima what is it?? Why are you doing this? Is Vansh blackmailing you?' Kabir questions her.

'SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP KABIR.' Riddhima screams at Kabir.

'Riddhima do you really want to send me behind the bars?? So all this was just a plan?? Then why did you Save me that day??'

'Don't you know why? Vansh?'

' Ofcourse I do Sweetheart!!! Riddhima I am a businessman I cant act anymore... can we please be done with this Baby? '

Riddhima pouts like a two year old child whose candy has been snatched away.

'Vansh .... you should have played along a little longer...'

He kisses her forehead and hugs her and says,

'Look at Dadi... She is so upset we shouldn't do this to her'

They both walk up to her and hug her tightly. The poor old lady doesn't understand a thing that is going on. But she is relived and elated that her kids are together in it.

'Will someone tell us what is happening??' Chachi finally says.

Angre-Riddhima-Vansh look at eachother and smirks.

She finally turns to Kabir who is looking at her cluelessly.

'So Mr.Mastermind... you thought this is your game... sorry to burst your bubble Kabir.. this wasn't your game but MINE. And not me but you are the pawn. What did You think that you can manipulate a orphan girl with your fake love and promises and I will do your dirty work????

Seriously why do u men think we are the damsel in distress who needs saving??'

That attitude was of MRS. VANSH RAISINGHANIA.

Vansh was looking at her with such pride in his eyes.

His expression saying 'THATS MY GIRL'.

'You thought you are sending me to Vansh? You were wrong. I wanted to be there and just made it look like that you were controlling me.

All of you think that Vansh & i met at the party for the first time, don't you? But we met twelve years ago at his school. Everyone please sit down it's a long story.

Vansh you should continue.'

'So in 2008 during my last semester of school I met Riddhima. She came as an exchange student. She had gotten sports scholarship and was there to represent SAFE HEAVENS in the swimming competition.

You should continue from here as even I don't know how things unfolded after that' Vansh added.

'The Vansh RaiSinghania that the world now knows wasn't the boy that I knew back then. He was the only well mannered & soft hearted person I had met in that school of rich spoilt brats. For a pretty long time I thought he was also a scholarship student. Scholarship for basket ball. So when I met him on the cruise again it felt like I didn't know this person at all. He had changed so much.

I had kept taps on him but the change was so huge that he felt like an imposter.'

'But beta how did you guys lose touch?? 12 years is such a long time?? Why didn't you come earlier?' dadi asks confused.

'Dadi when I had first met him in school i was just sixteen years old and before meeting him never had i had someone who was so kind to me. I never had anyone for whom i mattered. In those six months he had given me the happiness of the entire world. We were in Love. He told me about his mom. I had seen that inside this smart charming person was a little boy who was waiting for his mom to return. Who thought that may be if he listened to her a bit more then she would still be there with him.'

Riddhima walks up to where Vansh was sitting and cups his face and says 'It wasn't your fault Vansh. It wasn't . It was what destiny had planned. She loved you and you know that and may be one day you will get your answers and just remember that I will be by your side always.'

'I know Riddhima. I know' Vansh says. His voice breaking.

'Vansh bhai in his entire life had not opened up about his mom to anyone ever. If he actually had shared it with you then you must have meant the world for him Riddhima' Siya adds.

'What happened ? Why did you guys go on separate paths?' dadi asks.

'On the day of his convocation when his father and Anupriya aunty and the family was there he wanted to introduce me to you all.

But before all this could happen i overheard Anupriya aunty talking on phone with someone saying that how much she hates Vansh and how they will remove him and his dad from the way and then she will get control of all the money and power of the Raisinghania's.'

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING???' Ishani shouts on her.

' Let me finish Ishani. When i tried to tell this to Vansh he reacted the same exact way. For him she was perfect. The woman who loved & cared for him & his sisters when his own mother left. He said he didn't ever want to see my face again and that's how our First Love had ended.'

But do you ever forget your First Love???

In those days phones & social media were not that common so there was no way they could have kept contact.

'Now let me add how i fit into the equation of RIANSH..' angre added.

'I had known her since back then too. Being bhai's best friend i have seen them fall in love and mean the world to eachother. I have also seen him break when he pushed her away. He had missed her everyday.

Five year later in 2013 when uncle passed away I got her email. She wanted to know how he was doing? How he was holding up? I asked her to meet him and help him get through it but she refused.

That is when i had understood that these two are the two sides of the same coin. They both loved each other but were to stubborn to try and reach out.

From then on she kept taps on Bhai. Used to mail him and ask about him and the family.'

' Angre how is it that you have never told me any of these before??' Vansh asks bewildered.

' Because I told him not to.' Riddhima adds.

'And Kabir i had known since the very beginning what your connection with Vansh is. That you are Anupriya aunty's SON. From the time you started telling me about what an incarnation of devil Vansh is I had found out from sources who you were.

You thought you were painting an image of Vansh to me I will think of him as a MONSTER. But what u didn't know was that i knew him before he became the BUSINESS TYCOON VR. You wanted to harm him and i needed to safe him so i let you play your game.

I contacted Angre and we had your game figured out.'

' That day when i saw you in the party my world seemed to have stopped, Riddhima. The way you acted I thought that you didn't remember me. That was the one time i couldn't read you. I thought that I meant so little to you that you had forgotten me was killing me. That made me bring you into the house.' Vansh says.

'Kabir, i had told Vansh everything since before the marriage. He always knew. And you think Vansh took everything from you?? Things that you deserved?? Then you are the biggest fool!! Your mom felt you and chose money & the manipulated you in thinking Vansh to be the culprit. When she could be a mother of 3 children that weren't hers then did she even mention you to Vansh's dad??

I had met him twice back in school and he was such a kind man. I can tell you surely your mom never mentioned you to him otherwise he would have never separated you.

This wasn't your game.

This was my path to proof that what i had said back then wasn't a lie.

I didn't really do all this to even get Vansh back all i wanted to do was protect him.'

' Staying with you again.. getting to know you for the second timei realised that i had never forgotten you. I had never even unloved you. I just pushed you deep down into a corner of my heart. And all those feelings resurfaced when we met again.

I LOVE YOU RIDDHIMA, I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.'

Vansh says looking into her eyes and she could see that he meant each and every word that he said.

'I LOVE YOU VANSH. Whatever our souls are made of yours & mine are the same. 

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MINE.

 AND I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO TILL DEATH DO US PART.

IF ITS MEANT TO BE YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND EACHOTHER HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES.'

She Hugs him & Kisses him.

This is the Begining of their Journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...