THIEVES

Por VAMP1R1NA

"ATHENA ROSE IS OFF-LIMITS!" It was like the world came to a halt when THE Xerus, the menacingly gorgeous man... Más

The FIVE
Aesthetics/Warning
Athena
Gathering
Anti-reminiscing
Reminiscing Begins
First Day Gone Wrong
Heroine's Downfall
The Worshipped Idol
Cigarettes
Karma, Bitch
Her Solemn Promise
Sex Buster
The Viper
Cheerleader
He's Here For You
Identity
Never Forgiven, Never Forgotten
Watch Your Back
Knight In Shining Limo
Wicked Aromas
Ruined Date
A Payment On The Lips
Weekend Nightmare
The Four Months Deadline
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Dark Side

Xerus' Doomsday

7.3K 181 41
Por VAMP1R1NA

"It's been the worst day since I met you."

- Anonymous

Athena's chest was heaving like a mad man who had just dodged his prison sentence.

Her legs were forming into a quicker pace each second passed, her phone was closed up against her heart, she knew she'd get instant cancer from the radiation if it wasn't heart attack caused by the viper already.

There was this burning sensation of relief that prickled all over her upper body. She hated it at the beginning until a certain viper shouted for her from behind.

"Hey! You took something! Give it back to me NOW!" His voice tumultuous, unrestrained, chaotic even.

Xerus didn't bother if the Earth flips from it. He aches for Belle to stop, and stop she did, only a split second though before she sprinted a marathon.

She had the smallest glimpse of the real Xerus.

He was a magnificent fanciable stallion.

Even with her in this angst situation, she could not help but still gawk at his extraordinary handsome face.

It would be a thousand times better if he was still bare but it was good enough.

"Fuck! Stop, you witch! Give the fuck back!" He was catching up admirably quick.

In all honesty, Athena would be more than glad to stop and give him back whatever she accidentally took, but everytime she turn back, she found herself speeding up.

How could she not when a gigantic Pacman was on the verge of capturing her?

"Belle, you devilish bitch! You better fucking stop this shit and give back what you stole!"

Xerus thought today might be a good start for him, taking a teacher's virginity and being rather entertained by a snooper.

Oh, but how much more the world had in store for him.

The little item that 'Belle' took was a secret greater than a King's ransom.

"I will kill you!"

Athena gritted her teeth anxiously. "I will stop if you stop!"

Xerus sneered. "Yeah right like I would fall for your ruse again! You stop first then I will!"

Their back and forth argument must have lasted an hour, at least that was what they felt like.

If it wasn't Xerus being one of them who was running around the school grounds, they would have received dire penalties.

"FUCK! Bitch, I haven't got all day! I'm a busy man!"

Athena agreed. She wouldn't want to spend the whole day doing this either.

Xerus was hungry for destruction at this point and vowed to wreck her when one of them decides to stop.

He'd rather use up the last of his breath than having someone to know of what was strictly confidential. He kept it hidden so well even his pals were unaware.

Athena could no longer keep abreast with his endurance.

His face glowered in red, oxygen seemed bereft but his pace said otherwise, she cursed at that.

That was it.

Her lungs felt disconnected from her windpipe, her bra had lost its elasticity due to too much bouncing, her legs were turning noodles and she felt nauseatic.

When she thought these were too much to handle, she spoke too soon. She'd never knew the agony of experiencing a concussion until she bumped into something extremely rigid, firm but warm.

"Theo?"

Theo recognized her immediately. His soft gaze swirled with concern prior to noticing a familiar shadow emerging behind.

"Yes, Theo! You hold that bitch tight! She's a fucking thief!" Xerus bellowed, breathlessly screeching into a halt as he roughly snatched Athena's arm to turn her around. "Think you can run away?!"

Theo vigorously shoved Xerus back, swiftly pulling Athena's face into his chest despite not knowing the situation very well yet.

"Language," he warned.

"What was that for?! She stole something! Thanks for catching her but mind your business now and walk the fuck away, Theo!" Xerus flouted Theo's apprise.

He pulled at Athena's arm to see the face of the culprit but was forced away by his friend again.

He tilted his head, his eyes narrowing so much, boring into Theo's, it resembled a real cobra now. "Are you starting a fight with me?"

Athena gasped. The last thing she wanted was Theo to get beaten up because of her.

Theo felt her heartbeat rising and began to stroke her hair tenderly, smoothening those tangled ones during her run moments ago. "Sorry but she's my business," Theo said airily.

Xerus clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. "I know you love to be the Prince of all damsel in distresses buddy but keep your hands to yourself on this one."

He swung Athena around by her shoulder, not completely that he could see her face as Theo drew her back into his arms.

Xerus snapped his eyes towards Theo, scrutinising if he would denounce him after so many years of showing him nothing but steadfast loyalty, so much more than the others. Would he really give those away to protect this thief?

"Like I said, she's my business." Theo's orbs dallied it's way to duel Xerus'.

Xerus pulled out a fist. It took everything in him to suppress the urge from throwing it on Theo's face. His knuckles went white from the power he charged in his fist, his eyeballs were shaking in its sockets and he's chest were fluctuating in a fatal rate.

"Don't even think I won't dare hit you just because I treat you differently. What the fuck is your problem?!"

"You," Theo countered without sparing a millisecond.

"Fuck you!" Xerus fisted Theo's beige turtleneck, his face inches away from Theo's, so close even Athena could feel his smouldering breath fanning against the top of her head.

She was leeching onto Theo for dear life, partly hiding her face and partly trying to cover a few punches if Xerus go ballistic.

Theo hardly bat an eyelash from Xerus admonishes, his hand plucking Xerus' fingers off of his exquisite shirt. "She's the girl we talked about the night before." He dusted his shirt and adjusted his collar, patting Athena's head softly twice.

The pure grim on Xerus' face did not falter but he did appear to have more control of himself than before.

He couldn't care less if she indeed was the girl that Thieves must prioritize for a week or the Queen, he only wants his possession back.

Albeit Xerus wished to mention at the item she stole, he tried not to bring it up again, dismayed at the possibility Theo might figure out. "It's not like I will hurt her anyways. Just want to talk to her. That's all."

"But what my eyes witness is against your words," Theo spoke, avoiding to part his lips as much as he could.

Xerus sighed, reaching out to her forearm again. "Just let me talk to her."

Theo stepped back and closed another arm around Athena's waist.

Knowing Xerus' indisputable stubborn attitude, he determined his last resort— making up a lie. "Stop touching my girlfriend." His tone that went along with his eyes were frozen to the marrow.

Athena forgot to breathe for a few minutes as she went paralyzed, her body slumped against Theo's, reckoning her soul had left her body to dwell in heaven for a while. It was either her stupefy mind or hearing impaired ears that had played a gratifying trick on her.

Xerus bit his inner lip, his eyebrows were so deeply creased it looked animated as he recalled. "Belle was the one that was giving you a hard time?"

Theo lightly shook his head.

Xerus ran a frustrated hand in his hair several times and shifted his leg, thinking if he would ever get the thing back if he let this slide.

However, he was aware with Theo's unrivalled protectiveness over his girls, he realized this was pointless.

He too wasn't quite sure if it was the fear of his secret being spilled or the final in Theo's tone that made him resolute in his attempt in retrieving it back when Belle is alone.

She would be. He will make it happen.

"Fine," he spatted, storming off with a last glance at 'Belle's' back, imprinting it into his brain as he still didn't know her face.

Athena waited for Xerus' footsteps to dissappear before looking up at Theo. "T-Thank you, again. Also, sorry." She lost confidence to look at him.

"It's not your fault." He patted her hair again, feeling the softness in it.

She hugged him tighter and in that position, she managed to capture three stimulating words from the object that poked out from the back of her pocket.

Erectile Dysfunction Treatment

Mayhap she might have more than just a video to prove.

______________________________

What's your favourite movie/shows rn?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share ❤️❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

226 7 8
Athena Diaz, a bright and ambitious young girl who is offered a scholarship to attend the prestigious and exclusive high school for the rich. Excited...
692K 13.3K 46
[18+✔️] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
450 47 9
Athena Yondoris lives a simple life. She's a straight-A student in her school. She loves going to parties, and dressing up pretty. She likes to keep...
54.7K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...