2AM CALLS - luke hemmings

By easierdjs

"He always calls me around 2am." "Do you pick up?" "Yes." "Do you know him?" "No." Where a girl gets called b... More

2am calls - lrh
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
sequel

bonus chapter ; early mornings

1.2K 25 10
By easierdjs

P L E A S E R E A D

hey guys! i know i recently made a decision that i wanted to write a sequel to this story. i still think the idea is great, but i just don't have any motivation to write that story which sucks so much because i don't want it to take three months before i write the next chapter.

that's why i decided to place the previous chapters that i've written in this chapter, as a bonus one. everyone will still be able to read what i've got but the sequel will be deleted (this is kinda the sequel). i'll tell you all my ideas in this one. i'm sorry for that.

you don't have to read this part if you don't want to! i just wanted to give you all the opportunity to still read what i've written for the sequel. if you think the story was fine without a sequel, that's totally okay!

i love you all so much. thank you so much for reading this story and thank you for 125k+ ! it means so much to me. i'm done with my a/n now. enjoy this and have a nice year everyone! love you, x rob

bonus chapter
EARLY MORNINGS ; luke hemmings

Luke and Jimi have been married for six years. They have a beautiful six year old son and a beautiful four year old girl. They also own two dogs named Petunia and Luna. You would think they're living the perfect life, but none of that is true.

Jimi struggles with her work. She didn't know what to do with her life anymore when she got fired from her job that she had been working at for six years. She struggles with herself and her identity, not knowing what to do next to being there for her kids.

Meanwhile, Luke struggles with the world around him. He wants to be the best version of himself and produce things that make him and others happy. He just wants to satisfy people with his work. All that's on his mind is music, music, kids and music. And maybe, when Jimi's lucky, she's on his mind too.

Life isn't easy for both of them, but will they figure it out and get happy again? Or will life take another turn, meaning it's over for both of them?

© 2020 all rights reserved
easierdjs

_____

PART ONE
where their daughter goes to school for the first time

"Daddy, I'm scared," Olivia says as she looks at the big school in front of her. Luke turns around in the driver's seat to look at his daughter, a four year old girl. She has blonde locks, just like her dad. Her brown eyes match her mom's eye color. Very rare for a person to have brown eyes and blonde locks, but Jimi thinks it might change when her little girl grows older.

Olivia looks at her dad with sad eyes, the eyes that make Luke's heart go weak. "But you have to go, sweetheart," he answers the four year old. Olivia sighs at Luke's words and looks out of the window again. The look on her face reveals that she's not happy about it.

          Olivia sighs, being at the edge of crying. She really doesn't want to go to school. She's scared. What will the bigger kids think of her? She heard her brother talk about school a lot and he told her it was scary. One night the two were in Jason's room having a sleepover and he told her the big school would be very scary the first time. But what Olivia didn't hear were the words where Jason told her it would be fine. He told her the second day wouldn't be that bad.

Jason, her two year older brother, laughs at her state. "You're such a pussy!" he says loudly. Now it's Jimi's turn to turn around in her seat, looking at her six year old. "Excuse me?" His eyes grow wide, scared that his mother will get mad at him. He didn't know that would happen...

"What word did you just use?"

Jason's cheeks turn a bright shade of red and he stammers some words, looking at his dad for help. Luke shakes his head and looks away from his son. He damn well knows he used a bad word and his dad ain't going to help him with that. "I'm sorry, mommy.." Jason says softly.

He's only six years old but already knows how to use curse words. Jimi and Luke know why that is, 'cause he has some friends that have older brothers. They're already over the age of ten and learn how to use those words. Jason's friends use it on him, and then Jason uses the words on his little sister and other friends. Jimi and Luke want to get those words out of his head but they know it'll take a while.

Jimi sighs and runs a hand through her hair, looking at her son. "Jason," she says with a sigh. Jason turns to Olivia and mumbles some words. "I'm sorry Liv."

Olivia turns her head to Jason and nods slowly, then looking back at her parents. She's too busy being sad about the fact that she needs to go to school to realize what word Jason used on her. She probably doesn't even know it's a bad word.

          "Daddy can walk to the classroom with you, Liv," Luke offers his daughter. Olivia looks away from the window towards her dad, nodding slowly. "Yes please." She smiles a little, taking off her seatbelt.

          "Well, I'm going alone," Jason says. He follows his sisters step with taking off his seatbelt, opening the door. "Have fun kiddo," Luke says with a smile. Jason gives his parents a quick kiss on the cheek, getting out of the car and running towards his friends.

          Jimi looks at her son with a grin. She turns her body towards her husband, "I'll wait here." Luke nods at her words and gets out of the car. "Come on sweetheart."

          Olivia hugs her mother goodbye and climbs out of the car once Luke opens the door for her. She grabs her dad's hand and holds onto it tight, looking around. All the kids are playing with each other and having the times of their life's. Meanwhile Olivia is frightened to get to her classroom.

          "You know one thing that's fun, sweetie?" Luke asks Olivia, looking down at her and stopping at the entrance of the classroom. Olivia shakes her head and looks at her dad with a curious look on her face. "What is it daddy?"

          "You're in the same class as Maya."

          Olivia eyes lit up and she smiles. "Really?" Luke nods and gets down on his knees, looking at his daughter. "Yes, of course. But, sweetie... I'd like for you to make some other friends too, alright? Go and talk to some kids. You'll do fine today."

          Olivia nods at her dad's words and looks at the classroom. Suddenly she's way more excited. She always plays with Maya when they're visiting each other. They're mostly at Maya's house because she has the biggest bedroom of the two.

          "Well sweetie, get inside and have some fun today. We'll pick you up in a few." Luke plants a soft kiss onto Olivia's forehead and stands up again. "Love you sweetie."

          "Love you daddy!" She runs into her classroom. Luke smiles at his daughter's happiness and sighs satishfied. "Hello uncle Mike!"

          Michael walks out of the classroom after greeting Olivia, then looking up and being met by his bandmate and best friend Luke. "Hi mate."

           Luke greets Michael too, "how are you man?" They both walk out of the building, standing still when they're outside. Luke looks up a little, feeling the sun heating up his skin.

          "Good! Maya's excited to start school. Crystal and I couldn't help but tell her the big news that she's spending the whole year together with Olivia." Luke laughs at Michael's words and nods, "yeah... I just told Olivia."

          The guys start chatting about some stuff, like school and some band things. Jimi rolls her eyes once she sees her husband talking to his bandmate. She really wants to go home, but she can't leave without Luke. Well, she can, but Luke wouldn't be happy to walk all the way home in this weather.

          Luke looks at his watch after fifteen minutes, "oh, shit, Jimi's waiting in the car. I need to go." Michael laughs. The guys hug each other and Luke quickly runs towards the car, getting into the drivers seat.

          "Sorry babe," he says, putting on his seatbelt and starting the car. Luke looks at his wife. She shrugs and looks out of the window. "Let's get home. I still need to do some groceries today." Luke nods at her words and drives home. No words are said, the only noise is the radio playing some old hit songs like Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran.

          Once they're home, Luke gives Jimi a kiss on her cheek and walks downstairs to the basement where he once again starts writing and producing some songs. It never stops, he's always busy with work. Always playing on his guitar, writing down words and sentences.

          And as every other day, Jimi just starts doing all the things at home like groceries, cleaning the house and making sure she gets the kids home when they're out of school. It's the same every day, and seems like there won't be a change for a very long time.

          But how Jimi wishes Luke would just ask her to do something else today. She hopes for that every day, but it never seems to be on Luke's mind. All he wants to do is finish his second solo album and write new songs with his bandmates.

          Marriage wasn't how Jimi thought it would be.

_____

PART TWO
where they get into their first real argument

          "You should tell him how you feel, Jimi," Kaykay tells her. She looks at her best friend with concerned eyes.

          Her and Ashton never have things like this. Ashton isn't at work all the time. He makes time for him and Kaykay as much as possible. They're probably more together than Ashton is at work.

Kaykay feels so bad for Jimi. She wishes she wouldn't feel so bad about her and Luke. They haven't even been married for long, but she is facing problems that married couples have when they're married over twenty years.

Jimi sighs and runs a hand through her hair, focusing her eyes on her daughter. Everytime she looks at her kids a feeling of jolt runs through her body.

Olivia has her tongue sticked out while she's drawing concentrated. Jimi can't figure out what her youngest is drawing, but she loves it when Olivia creates art. It makes her happy.

Jimi nods at Kaykay her words and looks at her, biting her lip. She grabs one of the pencils and plays with it.

"I know," she answers. "I just don't know how to start the conversation. He's always at work and we never have time alone. But when we do I don't want to talk about that. I just want to cherish the moments we have together..."

Kaykay nods and sighs, looking at Olivia. Olivia looks at her aunt and smiles.

"Do you want to draw with me, auntie Kaykay? Look, I'm drawing mommy."

Kaykay leans forward and looks at Olivia's drawing, nodding her head repeatedly. "Oh I can see that! Of course I'll help you sweetie. What should I draw?"

The two start to talk about the drawing that Olivia made. Jimi smiles at the two and sighs to herself.

She really doesn't know how to start the conversation between her and Luke. What does she say? 'Luke, you should put me before your work.' As if that's going to work.

Suddenly the door opens and Luke walks in. He closes the door behind him.

"Daddy!" Olivia smiles and throws her pencil on the table, jumping off the chair and running towards her dad happily.

But Luke walks straight towards the basement. Jimi widens her eyes. He can't be serious. Did he really just do that? His daughter ran towards him for fucks sake.

Jimi stands up annoyed and walks towards the door. Olivia looks at her mom sadly, "why didn't daddy say hello?"

Jimi kneels down in front of her daughter and takes her small hand in hers. She puts a strand of hair behind her ear, looking at her daughter's trembling lips.

          "I don't know darling. Why don't you stay with aunt Kaykay untill I get back? I'll talk to daddy alright?" Jimi says, looking her girl into her eyes.

          Olivia nods softly, then running towards her aunt and climbing onto the chair. She grabs her pencils again and a new blank paper to make a new drawing.

          Kaykay locks eyes with Jimi and nods at her, motioning for Jimi to get downstairs and talk to her husband. Jimi mouths a 'thank you' towards Kaykay before heading downstairs. Luke really went too far this time.

Jimi opens the door to Luke's basement studio and shuts it hard enough so Luke can hear it. He looks up from his phone, puckering at his lips.

"What's wrong?"

Jimi laughs annoyed, "what's wrong, Luke? Are you kidding me?"

Luke just shrugs and focuses back on his phone. Calum and Luke were talking about the new song they were writing. It was going to be a great song, maybe even a single. He needed to discuss some things with Calum before throwing the song on the table so the other two can hear it.

Jimi widens her eyes, almost popping out of her head. She walks towards Luke and grabs his phone out of his hands, placing it on the table behind them.

"What's wrong is the fact that your daughter ran towards you just minutes ago and is now sad because her dad didn't even give her a proper hello! You just barked into the room, not even looking at your surroundings, and went downstairs without even saying hello? Olivia is sad because of your actions, Luke. She didn't even do anything wrong!"

Luke just looks at his wife in confusion. What is she talking about? Isn't she overreacting? It's just a hello, nothing to be mad about.

"It's just a hello, Jimi. It ain't that big of a deal," Luke says, shrugging. He really doesn't get why it's such a big deal to her. If it's that big of a deal he can just walk upstairs, say hello, and get back to the basement.

"You're unbelieveable, Luke Hemmings."

Jimi shakes her head. She can't believe he's acting like this. Is he this far up his own ass to own up to his actions? He's a grown man for fucks sake, so act like it.

"The fact that you don't know that you're wrong says enough about you, Luke. Look, I love you a lot, and so do your kids. But ignoring them when you walk into a room and not even knowing why that's a bad thing really blows my mind. You're going too far with this."

Jimi shakes her head, not knowing what to think. "And that you're so stuck up on work and finishing your damn albums and not having time for me, fine. But not having time for your kids? That's the worst, Luke. You choose to be a father, so be one. It feels like I'm the only parent here. Sometimes even Calum feels more like a dad for them than you are!"

Luke shakes his head this time, laughing at Jimi's words. "You're acting crazy, Jimi. You're being way too sensitive about this. It isn't that big of a deal. And come on, I'll have more time for you and the kids when I finish these albums!"

Luke gets up from the chair he sat on and takes Jimi's hands in his. "I'll be more together with all of you when the albums are finished. Just a couple more weeks," he says with a small smile.

Jimi shakes her head and yanks her hands away from Luke's. "No, no Luke. That's what you said three months ago. Couple more weeks? It's been twelve. The kids miss you! Heck, I fucking miss you! We haven't even gotten a night to ourselves. Cuddling, watching a movie, being intimate together. Don't you miss it?"

Luke looks away from Jimi for a moment. He hasn't even thought of that. They've had sex in the last couple of months, right? He's sure it's been maybe a week ago since they had sex.

"We're intimate together, Jimi. Don't act ridiculous," he then says to her.

Jimi groans out of annoyance. "We've only fucked once, Luke. It was just a quickie when you were horny like a week ago. But when it was done, it was done. You went straight back to work. No cuddling, no 'I love you Jimi', just a quick fuck. We haven't made love in months."

Luke just shrugs. He gets his attention back to Jimi, looking at her. "Sometimes you're just too busy, babe. It'll all be better when the album's finished."

Jimi shakes her head. She's at the edge of crying. Why doesn't he get it?

"You're saying it's all going to be fine when they're finished. But when that's the case, you're busy with getting the hype up. And when that's finished, you're busy sheduling tour dates and promoting your album. Luke, it never fucking stops! You have to know that a break sometimes is important too! To spend time with your family, with your friends!"

Jimi looks at Luke, hoping he'd get the hint. But no, he just looks at her with that emptiness inside of his eyes. Like he doesn't feel anything that she's saying.

"What's the last time we saw your parents, Luke?"

He thinks back. Maybe three weeks ago? It wasn't that long, right? At least, that's what he's thinking.

"Three weeks ago, maybe," Luke says with a shrug. What does it matter, he's sure it isn't that long ago. The kids birthdays were just a month ago, so they were there.

"Four months, Luke. You haven't seen them in four months."

Luke shakes his head at Jimi her words. "No, that's not true. We've seen them with the kids birthdays." Luke nods at his own words. He's sure it was a month ago.

"That was the last time, yeah. Their birthday was four months ago. They were born in May, Luke. It's September now."

Jimi sighs, looking at her hands. There is no way she can get to Luke's head. Years ago it was him not knowing how to love himself, but this time it's Luke not knowing how to love his wife or kids. The only thing he loves the most right now is his work and the feedback of his fans. It looks like his family doesn't belong in the picture anymore.

"I'm going upstairs. You better say sorry to your daughter or you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Jimi walks out of the basement and gets back upstairs. Luke on the other hand, just rolls his eyes and takes his phone back to text Calum again. They really need to finish this song and tell the other guys.

When Jimi enters the living room, Kaykay looks up from the drawing she's making with Olivia. She looks at her best friend with concerned eyes.

"Are you alright?" she whispers, wrapping her arm around Jimi and giving her a tight hug.

Olivia looks at her mom, not knowing what to do or say. So, that's why she gets off her chair and walks towards her mom and aunt. She climbs onto her mom's lap and wraps her tiny arms around her neck.

"Mommy, I don't know what daddy said but if he's mean to you that's not nice! I think daddy needs to go to bed early today."

Jimi laughs at her daughter's words and wipes the corners of her eyes, not wanting to cry in front of her daughter. She hugs her back and kisses the side of her head.

"I think so too sweetie. You know what, let's cook dinner together. Aunt Kaykay is staying, right?"

Kaykay nods at Jimi's words and smiles, grabbing her phone. "Yes of course. Ash and the twins will come too. Should I text him to pick up Jason on the way?"

"Sure thing. Let's make some pancakes then, shall we?"

Olivia jumps from Jimi's lap. "Oh yes pancakes! Oh mommy can we make the little ones? They're just so cute!"

She runs towards the kitchen and climbs onto the barstool, turning her small body towards her mom. "I'm ready! Oh mommy I'm so excited!"

Jimi laughs and gets up from the chair. "Of course. We'll make the little ones, they're more fun aren't they? We can even make small figures with our templates. I'm sure Chuck and Tobias will love the dinosaurs just like Jason."

Jimi sighs and gives one more look at the door towards the basement before going to the kitchen. If Luke acts this way and doesn't even dare to say sorry, he can go fuck himself and sleep on the couch.

Maybe that will open his eyes.

_____

PART THREE
where he sleeps on the couch that night

          Jimi's had enough. Luke didn't come upstairs once. He was in the basement the whole night long, not even daring to eat dinner with his family.

          It made Olivia and Jason sad. They had no idea what was going on with their dad.

          Was he mad at them? Did they do something wrong? Was he mad at their mommy? Were mommy and daddy into a fight?

          They couldn't figure out why their dad was downstairs all the time and it made them sad. Olivia offered to ask her dad to eat dinner with them, but the door was locked when she tried to walk into the basement.

          Ashton also tried to get into Luke's head and talk some sense into him but there was no luck. Luke was on another planet. He was somewhere else and they couldn't reach him.

          Jimi made sure to bring the kids to bed. She tucked them in and told them a good night story, hoping they would sleep well tonight and don't think about their dad too much.

          She hates it when her kids feel sad. It makes Jimi feel sad too. Knowing she can't do anything about it makes it even worse since it's something Luke's doing. Jimi can't fix it for them and it frustrates her.

          She sighs as she plops down onto the couch. Jimi feels tired. She wishes she could just go upstairs and go to sleep and never wake up again, but she knows it's not what a mother should do.

          She decided to just watch a random Netflix movie for the night. After that she'll go to bed and make sure the door's locked so Luke can't come in and is forced to sleep on the couch for the night.

          Jimi is a little worried about Luke. Why is he so stuck up to work? Michael, Ashton and Calum aren't. They spend time with their family every day and make sure to eat dinner with them. They communicate with their significant other and their kids. Something Luke doesn't at the moment.

          Jimi shakes her head, shutting the television off. She can't concentrate on the movie. She doesn't even know what movie was playing.

          She gets up from the couch and turns off all the lights. Jimi makes sure to lock the front door and the door to the backyard. She cuddles a little with the two dogs, Petunia and Luna, and kisses them good night as well.

          "Good night my sweeties." She smiles and rubs the two dogs for a few minutes, then heading upstairs to go to bed.

          Jimi brushes her teeth and wipes the makeup off her face. She looks into the mirror, seeing the giant bags under her eyes.

          She's so stressed lately. You can see it at everything. Jimi's feeling tired all the time. She sometimes feels anxious. It feels like she's the only one taking care of Luke and her children. It shouldn't be that way, Luke's here too to be their dad.

          But Jimi can't get it over her heart to put the kids with Luke and have them feel even worse abou the whole situation.

          Jimi bites her bottom lip and turns off the lights, walking towards her and Luke's bedroom. She closes the door and locks it, sliding under the covers and closing her eyes.

          She deserves a good night rest and she can't wait to do so.

          Hours later, around two A.M, Jimi hears a knock on the door. She frowns and opens her eyes, sitting up in their bed and rubbing her eyes.

          "Yeah?" she whispers, looking at the clock on her bedsite table. Two A.M? She has been sleeping for only four hours, where is the rest of her sleep?

          Luke sighs, leaning against the bedroom door. "Jimi?" he whispers, not wanting to wake the kids.

          When Jimi hears Luke's voice, an annoyed tension takes over her whole body. How does  he dare to wake her up in the middle of the night after she told him to sleep on the couch?

          "Piss off, Hemmings," Jimi whispers towards the door. She gets under the covers again and closes her eyes. Luke's not worth her attention.

          "I'm sorry, baby," Luke tries, trying to hear what his wife is doing. He listens to her movements, wishing he was laying in bed with her right now.

          He wishes he could pull her small body towards his so he could wrap his arms around her and spoon her. He wishes to plant a soft kiss onto her oh so beautiful face. But Luke also knows he fucked up big this time. And if there was one thing Luke knows about Jimi, is that she's really stubborn and doesn't give in.

          Jimi rolls her eyes at Luke's words. "You shouldn't say sorry to me, but to your kids. They missed you at dinner, Luke. Have you gotten any idea how hard it is to tell them that they didn't do anything wrong while they're feeling like they did?"

          Luke's heart breaks while hearing his wife's words. Were they really thinking they did something wrong?

          "I have to tell them it's just you that needs time alone. They want to spend time with you, Luke. They want to be with you and have you in their life's. All you do is being stuck up in your work. You have a life outside of work too. You should remember that."

          Luke nods at Jimi's words. "I'll bring them to school tomorrow morning, I promise."

          "Whatever," Jimi mumbles, rolling her eyes again and cuddling up against Luke's pillow. "You can sleep on the couch tonight."

          Luke bites his lip and nods to himself. He deserves it. He knows he's been a dick, but no way he's admitting that... Yet.

          "Alright. Good night, babe. I love you."

          "Love you."

          Jimi turns around and looks out of the window. She can see the moon shine bright into the darkness, lightning up the whole city. She wishes she was up there, just being at peace and away from all the responsibilities for a while.

          Luke is walking downstairs, feeling rejected. He grabs a pillow and a blanket and lays down on the couch.

          He doesn't get much sleep that night.

_____

PART FOUR
where he's late for school

          The following morning, Luke wakes up with a big yawn. He doesn't remember falling asleep, maybe that's for the best. He was awake the whole time, being way too caught up in his thoughts.

          He gets up from the couch, yawning another time and making sure all the limbs in his body are ready for the day.

          Luke's eyes wander to the kitchen when he hears something. He spots his wife sitting at the kitchen island, eating from her avocado toast.

          "You're up early," Luke says as he walks towards his wife. He wants to give her a kiss, but Jimi rejects him by moving her hand in front of his face.

          Luke frowns. "What's wrong?" he asks her, not sure why she doesn't want a kiss yet. He's going to get the kids to school like he promised.

          "It's 10:30, Luke."

          Jimy points at the clock. She rolls her eyes at her husband and takes a bite of her toast, not bothering to look Luke into his eyes.

          "What?" Luke manages to get out, eyes widening when he looks at the clock in the kitchen.

          How is it already 10:30? Luke really did set his alarm for 7:00 last night, he's sure of it. Is Jimi playing a game with me? It sure can't be this late.

          Luke grabs his phone from his pocket and looks at the time. Oh, shoot... It really is 10:30 in the morning... Luke overslept. How could he make that happen?

_____

so that was everything i've gotten so far! i hope you're alright with me not continueing this story. if you hate me for that, sorry as well lol hahahaha. you can always imagine what's next!

these were the notes i kept for this story, if anyone was wondering:

-     luke promised to bring the kids to work but he's late so he can't and jimi brings the kids to school
-     it starts with luke waking up and being confused and asking jimi where the kids are and jimi being annoyed at luke saying 'at school, what do you think luke?'
-     luke feels bad about it and they get into another argument and jimi leaves annoyed to do some groceries
-     she then meets a nice guy at the grocery store, daniel and they decide to stay in touch
-     fastforward in the story, daniel and jimi's friendship later leads to jealousy of luke
-     daniel is famous as well so luke really sees him as a competition, which he shouldn't cause him and jimi are married
-     luke's career is still hashtag number one which leads to jimi always hanging out with daniel and some of his friends (some being famous, some from college or something)
-     jimi is the one always taking care of the kids and she wonders why she's still with luke
-     she decided that she wants to talk about it again, cause she's so so so close to getting a divorce (also to daniel's advice, he's been a great friend to her)
-     but then when she's about to, she sees luke playing with their kids and falls in love all over again
-     they do talk, but about all the things that should be better between luke and jimi and they decide that luke's work is on the second place now
-     luke tries his best, but has a relapse for two weeks or so
-     then is all gets better and they go on a small vacation. no phones, just the four of them having fun in another house away from everyone else
-     jimi reveals she was mad at luke and wanted a divorce and that she talked with daniel about it and that he helped her a lot getting through it
-     luke always reveals he was jealous of daniel and they both laugh at themselves
-     after the vacation things get much better, luke can balance his work with his personal life and it all will be fine in the end
-     they live a happy life and stay married <3 yay goals
-     daniel stays a friend of jimi and also becomes (kind off) friends with luke
-     they even end up making a song together
-     EPILOGUE: youngest kids goes off to college and luke and jimi look at each other and realize how lucky they are with each other. all because of their 2am calls (previous book)

_____

okay that was all! thank you so much for keeping up with this story. u cant say it enough, but i love you all so much! thanks so much for reading 2am calls and early morning if you did.

maybe see you in other stories of mine :) (you should really check them out, they're nice :p) (pls give happiness the love it deserves)

okay, it's done. for good.

LOVE YOU. STAY SAFE. x ROB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl
31.2K 725 42
"I don't want to be here."I yelled "Why."Calum said "Because my life is even my fucked up because of you.'I yelled "Calm down babe."Calum said "I HA...
1.1M 13.4K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...
9.1K 177 30
Love comes in many forms