𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒, dream

Por simplyflaw

❝ why are you throwing bonemeal at me?!" ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"so you grow the fuck up. ❞ 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 [𝘢𝘮... Más

000. prologue
001. the portmanteau's legacy
002. everyone meet god
003. drawing trees on paper
004. appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak
005. i solemnly swear that i am up to no good
006. the war to end all wars but not quite
007. someone dictate my will, i'm giving it all to waddles
008. may the 4th be with you
009. i was having a good sleep
010. get out, i need to go to my mind palace
011. gay dinosaur
012. they're just besties
014. I think you cracked the case, steve
015. always the goddamn babysitter
016. only in florida
017. the only straight I am is a straight-up bitch
018. act fool
019. shut up emily
020. ten minutes and thirty-nine seconds
021. we had some laughs, it was fun
022. I don't even know a samantha
023. I think there's been some confusion, I'm not the one in trouble here
024. it's the confidence for me
025. are you happy to be in paris?
026. you don't have a TV?
027. it's definitely not excité
028. I say more dumb shit before 9am than most people do all day
029. love or host
030. cereal killer
031. the turning point
032. mother knows best
033. cooties
034. abort mission
035. is there something you want to hear?
036. muffin
037. flatty patty
038. barbie says you're a piece of shit
039. achievement unlocked: the end?
040. achievement unlocked: the end.

013. shut up, george

36.3K 1.3K 1.9K
Por simplyflaw

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

chapter thirteen
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ shut up, george ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"Will you stop making fun of me, Malak?" George grumbled into his hands. "Give me a break."

"I thought you said she passed out during the train ride?" Wilbur, who was currently sitting beside George and across from Malak and Fundy, furrowed his eyebrows.

Niki, who was putting in their order, skipped towards them and sat right back in her seat, squeezing herself between Wilbur and Malak.

"The best one hour and eight minutes of my life," George confessed and Malak snickered.

"I'm sorry," she finally apologized. "I just couldn't help myself."

George crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Clearly," he scoffed, but the small smile that slowly stretched across his lips betrayed his disgruntled expression.

Niki glimpses over the table before turning to face Malak, who glanced at her and smiled brightly.

"How was your flight?" Niki asked her. "I hope you're not too tired. You look a bit pale," she admitted.

"Oh! It was alright," Malak answered, watching as a waiter walked up to them and placed down two mugs of hot coffee in front of the both of them. "Thank you."

Malak brought the mug to her lips and Niki smiled as almost immediately, colour flushed back into the brunette's face.

"Does anyone know exactly what we have planned today?" Fundy asked.

Niki placed back down the cup of coffee that she had just grabbed.

Wilbur noticed she was excited to share their plans with them and chuckled; not even twenty-four hours ago, she had come rushing into his room, going on and on about her ideas for today.

"We're meeting Tommy and Tubbo in a few hours by the shore," replied Niki. "Then we're gonna wander around until noon, where we're going to have pizza," she continued. "I don't know why, but Wilbur insisted we all had to have lunch at pizza hut."

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Fundy cheered and Niki beamed.

"Niki, do you think we'll manage to finish most of your plans by the time Malak and I have to leave?" spoke George.

The blonde nodded, "Mhm! I only have a few ideas, and we definitely do not have to go through with all of them."

"That's great," George said. "But can we have McDonald's for lunch instead?"

"Absolutely not," Wilbur answered. "Why is it that British people are obsessed with McDonald's?"

"Wilbur―"

"Shut up, George."

The whole table broke into laughter. Then, they each dug into their meals, light conversation being circled around until they paid for their orders and headed towards the beach.

"I still can't believe we've been walking around for an hour," Wilbur said. "Are you sure it hasn't been a couple of minutes?"

"Yes, Wil," Niki sighed. "I'm sure."

"You know what I can't believe?" Malak said. "My brain hasn't wrapped around the idea of how tall Wilbur is."

Wilbur raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" he countered. "You're pretty tall as well. I can't possibly look like a fucking giant to you too."

"I'm five feet and nine inches tall," she stated and Fundy turned to look at her, baffled.

"You don't look like you're five foot nine."

Malak chuckled and gestured at him, "But you do."

"I'm six foot three!" Fundy argued.

"LIES!" she accused, laughing loudly, and Fundy protested.

"Guys, look!" Niki suddenly called and started waving at a pair of teenagers a few blocks away. "It's them! It's Tubbo and Tommy!"

Malak squinted at where Niki was pointing at and, surely, two teens, one blond and the other brunet, started making their way towards them.

"NIKI!" The taller exclaimed happily as he dashed to her.

"Hi, Tommy," grinned Niki as soon as he reached her and Wilbur ruffled the young boy's hair.

"Wilbur," Tommy complained. "My hair!"

"Stop whining," retorted Wilbur.

"TOMMY, YOU ASSHOLE!" yelled Tubbo, slowly making his way to the group. "You left me to pick up all of our stuff!"

"SORRY!" Tommy yelled back, quick to go help out his friend.

After that was arranged, all seven of them lounged on a nearby bench.

"What were you guys talking about before Niki called you?" George wondered.

"I was asking Tubbo if he liked wasps," Tommy replied. "Do you like wasps, Tubbo?" he glanced at his best friend.

"I like bees," Tubbo replied. "Bees are friendly."

"No, Tubbo," Tommy repeated. "I asked if you liked wasps."

"I like bees. I find them really cute."

"But do you like wasps?"

"I like bees."

Wilbur sighed heavily. "Tommy, stop asking Tubbo if he likes wasps," he ordered. "And Tubbo, can you please just answer Tommy's question."

The pair stared at Wilbur before turning to look at each other again.

"Wasps, Tubbo," Tommy said. "Wasps."

Tubbo shook his head, "Bees."

"I'm so fucking done," Wilbur cried. "I'm so over this."

"Wilbur―"

"I said shut up, George."

-ˋˏ 💌 ˎˊ-

author's note„

reminder that if I'm not updating as often as you want me to, it's probably cause winter break is over

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.7K 1.4K 28
Y/n is your average small streamer. Living with her brothers at the age of nineteen, everything was normal. Until she meets Karl Jacobs, and eventual...
1M 29K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜
469K 13.3K 39
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗽...
72.4K 2.1K 20
└➤ ❝𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 '𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴.❞ █ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...