Left At The Mandap✓

By ReaderDisha

Marriage is not just about two individuals marrying each other rather it's about the bonding between the coup... More

Author's Note
1. The D Day
2. Eloped
3. Broken
4. Answers
5. Attraction
6. Rejected
7. Meeting
8. Cafeteria
9. Surprise
10. Always There
11. Eyes Down
12. Not Again
13. Regret
14. Acceptance
15. Party
16. Confession
17. Date(Part-1)
18. Date (Part - 2)
20. Departure
21. Forgiveness
22. Unfortunate
23. Left At The Mandap
24. Truth
25. Finally Yours
26. Epilogue
27. Bonus Chapter

19. Jealous

16K 768 163
By ReaderDisha

Pihu's POV

It was few days later after our lovely date, when I arrived at Prayan's office. He has no knowledge of my presence and I am sure he would be dumbfounded to see me. Honestly taking a half day off from office was a tedious task, but I was quickly dismissed when I gave an excuse of discussing the project with Mr Prayan.

Well perks of doing a collaboration with a renowned company.

Well! My excuse isn't a complete lie, I do have to discuss our project but then my primary motive is to meet him. From past few days we have not met each other and it's literally annoying.

So at last I am here. He better have a nice reaction. I thought while giggling to myself.

I ambled towards the elevator and pressed the button of eighth floor. I was in middle of my thoughts when the elevator opened revealing a man around his 20's. His appearance was quite athletic and attractive but in no ways he can be compared with my Prayan. God! My Prayan's sexy body and cocky personality is just on another level.

"Excuse me! I have never seen you here? Are you a newbie?" The person asked me after pressing for eighth floor. Oh! so we are going on the same floor. But that floor has only Prayan's chamber and a few as well. He might  be visiting Prayan for some work. I thought.

The person standing next to me cleared his throat bringing me back from the train of my thoughts.

"I am Pihu, the HR of k.R constructions, and I am here to discuss over the project with Mr Prayan." I said making myself clear.

"Oh! I am sorry for interrogating you. We are really glad to do a project with your company. It's really an honour for us." The guy said making me feel proud. Well afterall he is appreciating and praising my company and as an HR it really feels nice.

We both were so engrossed in exchanging small talks that we didn't notice the elevator stopping.

"You are really a funny person I must say." I said while giggling a lot.

"No--No, Miss, you are such a genuine soul that you are even finding my lame jokes so funny." He replied with a shy smile.

"It was really nice talking to you, but I need to go." I said politely.

"Yes Miss I understand. Hope the project between our companies turns successful. Have a great day ahead." The man said and moved in some other direction.

With a smile on my face I made my way towards Prayan's cabin to surprise him.

---------------------------------------------------

Prayan's POV

Today was seriously a very hectic day. Lot of meetings and pent up files which required checking. I was so exhausted that I thought to take a break and call Pihu.

I left my room and made my way towards the elevator so that I can have my hot coffee in the office cafeteria but to my extreme astonishment there I saw Pihu standing and giggling with some other man. I stood there holding my breath behind pursed lips and trying hard to control my self. The way Pihu was laughing hysterically over some lame jokes made by one of my employee perturbed me. I hated the way my employee got her attention and was making Pihu smile.

Furiously I turned around and entered my cabin. The thought of coffee was long gone. Probably Pihu was here to surprise me, and watching her eyes crinkling with excitement and laughing fondly made me feel elated. Her happiness is my priority and the thought that she was here to surprise made me feel things that I have never felt before, but the thought of some other man making my girl laugh was infuriating me. Why? I don't know. Was I jealous?

I was in my thoughts when the door of my chamber opened, revealing my women standing and looking drop dead gorgeous.

Suddenly a thought came in my mind and I smirked mentally.

"Miss Pihu?" "What are you doing here?" I asked in a professional tone. I didn't want to sound like an excited puppy.

I could see her eyes which were shining with excitement a moment before were now dull for a second.

"Yeah! Actually I came here to discuss the project." Pihu said more like whispered.

"Oh! Yes come have a seat." I said to which she nodded and in a swift movement she sat across me.

"Prayan? Are you not----" before Pihu could say something I interrupted her and called my secretary.

"I am sorry Miss Pihu, actually it was urgent that is why I interrupted you. So what were you saying?" I innocently asked. I knew what she was going to ask. Poor soul is thinking that I am not happy with her presence but only god knows what effect her presence has on me.

Instantly the door of my room opened again to reveal my secretary this time.

"Sir? You called me?" My secretary said completely ignoring Pihu in her usual honeyed voice. She is always busy in flirting with me. Despite of my numerous warnings she is still the same.

"Yes I did. Can you send these papers to Mr Kumar. I have cross checked them and there are no errors. Also could you please take a printout of the emails which I sent you in morning." I ordered her trying to engage a conversation with my secretary to deliberately infuriate Pihu and see her reaction. I know she'll be mad because I am not giving her attention but c'mon a bit fun is okay. Right?

"Yes Sir, I will anything else." My secretary said in her flirty tone, ticking the possessive side of Pihu. If glares could kill someone then my secretary would be dead by now. The way both the ladies were glaring at each other was scaring me off.

"Okay! So you can go now and get my work done." I said to my secretary to which she nodded and made her exit.

"I am also going, you clearly are not interested in me. So I think it's better to leave you with your humangous work and dumb secretary." Pihu said furiously which made me frown.

She moved her body quickly and was just on the verge of opening the door when I pulled her backwards from her wrist. Our bodies were colliding with each other. Her eyes were everywhere except me.

"I thought to surprise you and spend some quality time with you because we weren't able to meet each other because of our duties. But you? You are busy in your work and your flirty secretary. She was clearly flirting with you and you were sitting and just ignoring me." Pihu said more like yelled with her teary eyes.

"Oh God! Women what will I do of you? I am Sorry okay! I was just having some fun. Honestly I was really surprised to see you standing near the elevator and laughing like a baby but the moment I witnessed you laughing over some lame jokes made by my employee, it made me furious or should I say made me jealous. So I thought why not play a game and I intentionally ignored you which pierced my heart badly but trust me when I say that this stunt which I pulled in front of you was an act to make you jealous and frankly speaking I have no feelings for her." I said.

"Prove me." She said making me confused.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"I said prove me that you have no feelings for her and prove that secretary of yours that you are mine." Pihu said in an authoritative tone scaring me off for a second. She wrapped her arms around my neck and was instantly observing me under her scrutinizing gazes.

I took a moment and call my secretary again and just like previously she again entered my chamber in a loud and obnoxious voice.

"Yes Sir?" She said and was astonished to see Pihu wrapped around me.

"Hey! what are you doing? Do you even know he is the CEO and flirting with him can have severe consequences for you. There are many girls like you who are lurking around him------"  before my secretary could make me more furious I did what I called her for.

"Do you even know with whom you are talking to Ritu? She is the boss here and mind your tounge in front of her. She is my girlfriend and my would to be wife so I want you to always respect her and for the last time stop flirting with me because neither my girlfriend nor I appreciate it. You may leave now and don't you dare disturb us."  I said and the entire time my eyes were at my queen only.

As soon as she left, I gave a peck on Pihu's cheek and whispered,

"Happy?"

"Very----you jealous freak." She said making both of us chuckle.

------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone 🌺

•What's your thought on today's Chapter?

•On whose team you are Jealous Pihu or Jealous Prayan?

A very fluffy chapter for you all because from the next chapter things are about to Go down.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 23.4K 34
Well, needless to say the concept of arranged marriage is fascinating. This is a collection revolving around the story of two people who are brought...
273K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
127K 6.3K 39
After enduring the heartbreak of an uneventful incident that shattered Pranitha's world, she has finally found solace in the love and acceptance of a...
277K 14.7K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...