ᴅᴜsᴋ-ᴛᴏʙɪ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ

By dixonsbabyy

["there's three of you and ten of us , I think you might die today , Tobi Brown." The spit flew into Tobi's... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]

[25]

522 16 3
By dixonsbabyy

I've had numerous people ask me what the difference between a Rambo knife and a machete is so I'm just going to show you.

This is a Rambo , it's smaller than a machete

And this is a machete.

——————————————————————————

Jess growled to herself as she climbed off the motorbike as she received the where about of Saoirse , ending up at Callum's pub.

The girl grabbed her rambo , placing her gun in her waistband before making her way into the pub , cal immediately knowing something was up with the girl. "Where the fuck are you Saoirse?!" The girl yelled , silencing the pub.

"Jess what's going on?" Cal spoke softly , not wanting to anger the girl. "Manny's dead." The girl was blunt , "because Saoirse and Freya wanted me dead and he went to get revenge. And I'm going to kill her." Callum looked to the girl , fear radiating off him despite trusting the girl.

"Where the fuck are you , you whore?!" Jess yelled as she threw her arms around , wanting the woman to be dead. The whole pub was silent , the only sound being the girls heavy breathing. "Fine. Make it worse for yourself." Jess gritted her teeth as she turned to the door behind her , locking it , then continuing her way around the pub.

The people around the room backed away from the girl as she moved , grabbing her gun from her waistband replacing it with her rambo , pointing it all different ways.

The door began to rattle making the girl swing around , pointing her gun at the girl who stood at the door , shooting twice , a few screams emitting throughout the pub as the girl fell from the gun wounds on her knees and leg.

"You. Fucking. Bitch." Jess sneered , spitting as she walked forward. Saoirse cried out as Jess sent her foot into her face. "P-please stop.." jess laughed , shoving Saoirse's head into the locked door behind her.

"Manny didn't get to beg , so shut your mouth."

Jess smacked the girl making her raise her hands to guard her face. Jess was suddenly jerked back , the gun and rambo falling from her hands , her rambo grazing her skin slightly , Kirsty appearing above her.

"Look who it is," Jess jumped to her feet , swaying as Kirsty tried punching her. Jess Swamy herself , her fist connecting with the girls throat making Kirsty fly back , hitting her head on the bar.
"Sorry cal , it's going to get a bit messy." The girl growled , Callum nodding , mumbling to himself , "do your worst."

Jess grabbed the soda gun, (the thing where like the coke , lemonade and soda is and you can press a button and it comes out type shit , this >>

pressing the soda water button as she shoved it in Kirsty mouth. The girl tried yelling only to begin choking , her hands grabbing at Jess for her to stop.

"Manny didn't get a second chance."

Jess growled as Kirsty eventually stopped resisting. People watched in horror as jess made sure the girl was dead by stamping on her head numerous times before pulling her rambo out , stabbing the girl in her chest.

The girl chuckled as she put the soda gun back into its place , turning back to Saoirse who had unlocked the pubs door , beginning to pull herself out of the pub. Jess chuckled picking up her gun before starting to whistle , striding over to the girl who cried out as Jess stepped onto the inside of her knee , putting so much pressure that it crushed her knee in.

"See , this is all your fault Saoirse , if you just left me the fuck alone , you wouldn't be in this situation , would you?!" Spit flew from the girls mouth as she screamed at the other girl. Saoirse sobbed out , trying to hide her face from the girl.

"Manny didn't get to cry."

Jess sneered , sending her foot into the other girls head , "and you know what Tobi wants me to do." The girl bent down , whispering ever so slightly , "he wants me to kill you." And with that , Jess let out a round of ammo into the girl.

———————————————————————————-

A sob fell from the girls lips as she held a picture frame in her hand , it shaking in her grip. Her best friend. The only one she truly loved and cared for was dead.

"Kitten..." Jed sighed as he was the first to leave the elevator , seeing the girl on the living room floor , gripping Manny's football shirt and a picture frame. She jumped at Jed's voice , wiping her eyes as she stood , placing the frame in her table before staring at the shirt in her hand. "Sorry , I-I-" the girl didn't finish as the shirt fell from her hand and she began to run to her room , trying to keep her cries quiet.

Jed sighed as he glanced back to the group before giving a small , broken smile , making his own way to the girls room , only to stop  when he noticed the two bodies on the kitchen floor. "Ummm , Tobi..." Jed spoke making the group look towards him , "we need to get rid of these." Tobi moved to see what Jed was talking about , his eyes now trained on a lifeless Saoirse who was draped over a lifeless Kirsty.

"Josh , can you deal with this? Please?" Tobi mumbled , just wanting to mourn his brother. "I got you , tobes , go with Jed." Josh mumbled , rubbing the boys back before pushing him forward to go with his brother.

The two brothers ascended the stairs , hearing the muffled cries from the girls room. Tobi felt himself begin to tear up , following behind Jed as they approached the girls door. "Kitten , me and tobes are coming in , okay?" It came out as more of a demand as Jed pushed the door open , yeh sight of the girl cradling the pillow while sobbing her heart out , breaking both boys hearts.

"Hey..." Jed whispered as his own tears fell , climbing onto the bed , bringing the small girl into his arms , letting a little cry out himself.

Tobi sighed at the sight of his brother holding Jess as they cried together. "Jesus Christ , I'm going to miss you Manny." He mumbled before making his way over to the two.

Updates might not be as regular as they are , but I'm going to try my best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3K 32
"we're just friends!" lower case intended started: 19/06/2020 #2 in wroetoshaw #8 in zerka #19 in harrylewis
33.7K 482 20
"i guess i was just in the moment. i knew i was starting to grow feelings for you, even as little as we've known each other. there's just something t...
102K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
313K 2.7K 74
All about our favourite boys. #1 in #Sidemenimagines 31/5/21 Started- 8/11/17 Completed- 17/4/23 ©tobileroneee