Broken Star

By L_AnnCat

**Contains Rape,Abuse, Suicide, do not read it if your not comfortable** They broke me....I could have been s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Friends
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

3.9K 103 41
By L_AnnCat

Starley

Soon lunch rolled by and I had a few classes with Ashton and Xander but I didn't see Ace anywhere.Which is a good thing because I can't face him right now, I can't really face anyone. All I want to do is run away and stay somewhere alone in peace but that is a bad idea since my mind does bad things to me when it's idle and I don't like to think about the past. I was heading to the cafeteria when a hand pulls me back and I flinch. Ace looks at me and I know he noticed that I flinched.

"Sorry." He mutters.

"For what cause you have a lot of things to be sorry about." His eyes don't show any emotions just like mine and just like most people in the world. You can never show emotions or be vulnerable because this cruel world considers that as weakness and crushes you at any advantage it gets. 

"I am sorry for everything."

"Doesn't matter anymore."

He pushes me into the wall slowly without hurting me and traps me. He's so close that I can smell his hot breath on my face.

"You don't mean that."

"I do. You can't just walk back into my life after telling me you can't love me."

"I didn't mean that."

"Yeah and then disappearing the next day, very mature of you." I deadpan.

"I didn't mean for that."

"You don't mean for anything." He is so frustrating.

"What are you even doing here?"

"I study here."

"I know that I never saw you here."

"I didn't see you either."

"I thought you moved to England because your father lived there and that you would never move back to America until you turned eighteen."

"I moved there for you." He mutters under his breath but I heard him. I was going to ask him what he meant by that but his phone rung. He groans and takes his phone after looking at it he looks back at me.

"I have to go." He says and turns away.

"Just like always." I say and I see him stiffen but walks away.

Aiden

I'm starving. The last time I ate was yesterday night and I couldn't eat breakfast because it was escargot, I feel sad for the brothers who ate it. I couldn't eat cereal either because we ran out of it, Yeah we're billionaires but we ran out of cereal.

Right now I was eating the spagetti and meatballs which is most probably made by one of the chefs who has terrible culinary skills. My brothers were talking about random shit like football and basketball which is least of worries. I lift my eyes to see Starley......with a boy. What the hell is she doing with a boy. She doesn't look scared she looks angry and hurt.....like she already knows him. They both are talking more like debating. He traps her in his arms but she still looks angry not scared at all. I look at him and I realize who he is.....Ace Knight. How the hell does hse know him. According to our sources he is supposed to me related to the Italian Mafia. I was going to go there and but he looks at his phone and moves away and I can see hurt in Starley's features. She says something after he starts walking away and I can clearly see him stiffen but just walks away. Strange. She just stands there looking at his retreating back and I can see tears forming in here eyes but she blinks them away. What is going on? 

"Did you see that?" Xander asks. I turn my gaze to my brothers to see Xander, Asher and Dylan looking at her.

"Yeah.....That was.....weird." I say slowly. She composes herself and makes her way to a group of guys.

Starley

I spot Jake whose waving at me. I move towards his table where a girl and five boys including him are sitting. 

"Hey." I say to him as he scoots away making a bit of space for me to sit.

"Hi. Guys this is Starley, She's new." He introduces me.

"I'm Rowena. You can call me Ro." The girl says. She has a hair with the mix of pink and purple which makes it look really pretty and she has green eyes too. She has many piercings on her ear. I smile at her, I have a feeling that we will be best if friends.

"I'm Joshua, I'm Jake's twin brother." A guy who looks identical to Jake with the same hair and grey eyes.

"I'm Noel." Says a guy with dirty blond hair and black eyes.

"I'm Dean." A guy with blond hair and green eyes darker than Ro's says.

"I'm Ethan." The guy with brown hair and blue eyes which are darker than mine says. 

"You guys can call me Star...It's only reserved for the people I like and I have a feeling I already like you guys." I say with a smile. 

"So which year are you in?" Ro asks.

"I'm a sophomore. You?" 

"We're all sophomores too."

"Oh thank god. I have company until senior year." I say sarcastically and they all chuckle.

Suddenly a shadow comes from behind me. I see all my new friends glaring at the person behind me. I turn my head to see a scowling Derrick.

"What do you want now?" I groan.

"You know them?" Jake asks.

"Oh yeah...I know her very well. Don't I Star?" Derrick says, he's obviously trying to get a reaction out of me.

"It's Starley to you because at the moment I don't really like you."

I can see hurt flash in his eyes for a moment but it vanishes, It would've looked like it never was there if I wasn't watching him so closely. It's become a habit for me, Calculating and observing people because I can't trust anyone.

"I'll call you whatever I want."

"Derrick what do you want? I really don't want to deal with your shit right now." I say.

"Your riding in my car by the way and all of us have football practice so you'll be waiting by the bleachers."

"No." I simply say and turn around and taking out my phone going through instagram. I bet this agitated him, I don't even have to look at him to know. One thing by brother have in common in their personality is their dislike to be ignored.......especially by me.

"No?"

 "I'll walk." Still scrolling through my feed.

"Fine.  You can walk to our house which is by the way thirty minutes away by walk." 

"Okay." I simply shrug and I can hear him scoff and go away.

"I can give you a ride home." Jake says.

"It's alright, I want to walk anyway." I might like him but I don't trust people that fast.

"Who is he to you?"

"He's my brother." I say.

'Way to rip off the bandage'

'Shut up'

Stupid subconscious, If it was a real person it would be six feet under by now.

"What?!" They all scream. My eardrums!!

"That douchebag is your brother?" Ro asks.

"I know right. Finally some girl that thinks he's a douchebag."

"All your brothers are....No offense."

"I just liked you even more. Where have you been all my life?" I ask her sarcastically. None of my previous girlfriends have thought of my brothers as douchebags.

"I hate them by the way."

"Join the club sis." I say.

Soon Lunch gets over and I go to the washroom to compose my self. I wash my face and look in the mirror. I don't do that a lot. My hair is a little messed up and my cerulean blue eyes have lost their shine and my face looks tired. Just like I am of this life. I'm not going to kill myself....I mean I got this life for a reason and I'm not going to let my past get in the way of my future. I never will turn out like my parents. 

But I can't change that filthy feeling. Their hands on me. I can't get it out of my head. I might not remember how those boys looked like but I remember what they did to me.......what Sam did to me.

The door opens disconnecting me from my dark mind.

A girl with a lot of make up and clothes that pretty much don't cover anything comes in with her minions. No kidding, they look exactly like her. If they're heights weren't different you could misunderstand them as triplets.

"Look whose here." The girl in the middle says with a smile which is obviously fake. I just roll my eyes. Is this the same cliché thing that happens to the new girl. The Queen B warns her to staw away from some boy. I push past them and exit the washroom and they follow me.

"I'm talking to you."

"I'm not." I say.

"Listen here bitch. Stay away from the Kingston brothers." She says as she puts a hand on my shoulder making me turn.

"And why would I listen to you?"

"Because if you don't I'll make your life a living hell." Isn't it already. I wanted to shout that but I keep a nonchalant face.

"I know girls like you. You only bark you never bite. Your threats don't matter to me." She doesn't matter to me, I've suffered worse and I doubt she could do something worse that what I have gone through.

She lifts her hand and tries to slaps me but I hold her wrist and twist it and I hear a crack. I made a promise to myself that I would never let anyone hit me after Sam and I won't break my promise because of this bitch.

"Don't ever try to touch me. This is a warning and I bite, I don't bark. I don't give threats I give promises which I never break." Except one promise to myself that those boys broke for me.

I let her hand go and she screams and runs away with her minions.

First day and I already had so may incidents, I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 20.4K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
35.1K 935 33
Divine; Godlike. Characteristic of or befitting a deity Little Divine was once born to a wealthy family by a mother. She was special to them as they...
260K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
171K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...