Jezebel's Story (Ouran High S...

By oddgirl97

Jezebel a sweet and shy girl who didn't like change, and youngest triplet of the Hitachiin's. She was the gir... More

Jezebel
"Welcome" Home
The Outting
First Day At Ouran
Hosting and Bullies
Sweet Sweet Revenge
Hikaru's Encounter...
Forgiveness?
The Water Park... Not Again
Karuizawa
Can't We All Just Get Along?
Halloween Part 1: Costumes
Halloween Part 2: More Information
You Promised!
Still Friends?
The Donmar's and The Deal
Q and A
Sketchy
A Moment of Freedom
Oopsies
The Beach?? in This Cold??
Sick?
Advice and another Q and A
Big Steps
Prepping For Prom
Prom
Sean...
Reliving The Nightmare
Flashbacks...
Personal Note
Going Back
Exchange Student
Addictions and Letters
You Always Have A Choice
This Is Not End Of Me... This Is The Begining
SURPRISE!!
Sequels Up!!
*To Everyone*

Fractured

12.8K 557 192
By oddgirl97

Dedicated to... Chocolateislife, Busybee222, JZSupreme, taylo9399, lizadowntown, and Tye-Dyed_Criminal. Sorry for the wait, I hope its worth it and I want to hear all your reactions. I also hope we all can reach out 100k quota. Anyways, thanks for sticking with me and reading, voting, following, everyting, it helps out a lot and I can't wait for the next chaper. BTW!!! Tell me what you think should happen on the next chapter after you read this one. I need several ideas. Anyways, stay amazing and don't forget, that commercials that have a sandwich driving a motorcycle are by far the best.

My eyes widen and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I blinked twice and just stared at everyone, I saw that Honey having tears slip from his eyes, my brothers not daring looking at me. Its like everything I worked hard for, just slipped through my fingers. All because of my attitude.

"Are you serious, please tell me your joking, please." I begged, hoping that this was some kind of sick joke.

"We're really sorry Jezebel, but your becoming too difficult to handle. Therefor, this is our only option." Kyoya said, I looked at him and everybody else.

"But..."

"Its a shame that my hypothesis was proven wrong." What?

"Huh? Hypothesis? Were you all using me?" I asked, and it seemed that my brothers looked at Kyoya, they must be confused too.

"Before you were offered to join the Host Club, I didn't want more finance, the rest of the Hosts wanted you and Hikaru and Kaoru to finally get along. Too bad that it only worked temporarily." He said pushing up his glasses.

"You planned it!?" Hikaru shouted, just as angry as me.

"Do you know how angry and pissed off we were?!" He yelled again.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, we wanted you to open your hearts towards your sister. You opened them up to everyone else, why not your own flesh and blood?" Tamaki asked calmly.

"Because we wanted nothing to do with her! She's the one who left to go to France! She's everyone's pride and joy! The golden child!" Kaoru shouted. Now it makes sense.

"Is that why you both didn't like me?" I asked in a more friendly tone. They both turned to face me.

"No..." They both said walking over to me about a foot away.

"It's because we hate you." They said and I swore I felt a snap in my chest. Not broken hearted, just fractured.

You can't break the heart, you can only damage it, wether its temporarily, or permanent. I looked back at the others Hosts and started to tear up and just put on a fake smile.

"Fine, I won't Host, I'll stay away from you all as much as I can. But I'm still sorry about yesterday and for everything." I said speed walking out and ditching the rest of school.

I didn't go home, there was only one place that I could go to. I walked over to an apartment complex and knocked on a certain door. When it opened I didn't see anyone, I looked down and saw Jennie.

"Hi Jezzie." She smiled.

"Jennie, how many times have I told you not to open to door without an adult... Oh hi Jezebel." Karen greeted.

"Hi." I said back.

"I'm afraid Chase is at work and won't be back until later.... Sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked seeing me cry and I just hugged her and sobbed.

"Everybody hates me." I hiccupped. She just rubbed her hand on my back and let me inside and we sat on the couch.

"No one hates you." She tried to calm me down.

"Yes they do." I sobbed, telling her the story about me getting kicked out, why my brothers hated me, that I already lost Chris and Milly.

"I'm sure its just temporary." She shushed me.

"I have no where else to turn, I have no one else I can talk to."

"You always have us, we'll take care of you. Your pretty much one of the family Jezebel. Your like a daughter to me, and to Roy. We all love having you over, and your such a sweetheart. It hurts me so much that no one else can see that." She said wiping my tears away.

"Don't cry Jezzie, here. You can have mr. Rabbit." Jennie said holding up her handmade rag bunny with button eyes and a red bow.

"That's very nice of you Jennie, but its yours." I said not taking it.

"I know, but you need him more than I do." She smiled and held the rabbit close to my heart.

"Now every time you get sad, you just need to give him a hug and he can make you all better." She smiled wider before giving me a hug and skipping off to bed.

"It'll get better sweetheart. I promise you that." Karen said giving me yet another hug.

"I hope you right." I said standing up and walking to the door.

"Do you want me to drive you?"

"No thanks, I got it. Tell Chase I said hello." I smiled before walking out the door.

On my way home I started passing Haruhi's apartment complex and I stopped and knocked on Rihanna's door. When she opened it, she looked like she was having a good time and Jordan was there too. Luckily no Chris.

"Hey Jez, get your ass in here." She said pulling me inside.

"Hi Jezebel." Jordan glared at me?

"Uh hi? I said to her but she looked away.

"What's with her?" I asked Rihanna.

"She's made because totally abandon Chris as a friend."

"Sorry, but he's a creep and a bad influence." I said to Jordan.

"Yeah? Well newsflash, he's my cousin." Oh crap.

"Jordan, I'm sor..."

"Save it, just stay the hell away from me." She said leaving and slamming the door.

"Jordan." Rihanna said but she was already long gone.

"Sorry." I said and she just shrugged.

"Its fine, she gets like this every so often. But it will probably be best if you don't show up here anymore." Great now I lose two more friends.

"Fine, just hit me up." I said opening my school bag.

"I thought you were stopping?"

"Well I lied, just hurry up I gotta go." She shrugged before loading me up.

"Just take it easy." She said pushing me out the door and I left back to my house.

When I came inside I went to my room and showered, getting rid of my red hair again, too many painful memories. This time, I dyed it extremely dark brown, its close enough to black. I got out and hid the stuff in the back of my closet and noticed my locked box. I traced my finger along it and contracted dust.

"Soon." I said to myself and went to bed.

*~*~*

The next few weeks haven't gotten any better. My brothers have been pulling pranks on me, not funny ones either. For example, when your walking out of your bathroom in a towl, and a bucket of some kind of slime coats you... it wasn't a pretty day. Anyways, things haven't been getting better. And to make things worse, I'm almost three weeks late... Now I'm freaking out.

I threw on some clothes and started walking down stairs. I was really tired and felt exhausted, weird, especially when I just woke up. Anyways, I went downstairs and grabbed a piece of pumpkin bread. I sat down and took a small bite while reading. Then a piece of bacon was flicked at me and I looked up to see Hikaru glaring at me with Kaoru.

"What was that for?" I asked them both.

"Your attitude hasn't gotten any better we see." Kaoru said and I rolled my eyes and taking a bite of the bacon.

"Your so disgusting." Hikaru said giving me that gross and irritated face.

"Can't be that gross if we have the same DNA/genes."

"Just stay the hell away from us." They both said getting up.

"Why don't you two shut the hell up?" I asked and they both turned to me.

"What is wrong with you? Its like you love being a bi*ch to everyone." Hikaru said and I whipped my head to him.

"Excuse me?" I asked. But they just turned away and left.

*~*~*

(No-one)

All the Host's were having a meeting, there were no customers at the moment. They were all discussing the next cosplay and finance stuff. After all the important discussions were out of the way, Tamaki decided to open up.

"So Hikaru, Kaoru. How's Jezebel doing?" He asked and both brothers rolled their eyes, not facing him.

"How should we know? She's impossible." Kaoru started.

"Nothing but a bi*ch all day everyday, so we just gave up on her." Hikaru finished.

"Why are you guys fighting all of a sudden anyways?" Haruhi asked.

"Its nothing new, she's always been difficult." They both said.

"Hika-chan, Kao-chan, why do you two not like Jez-chan?" Honey asked.

"She's always been the favorite child." Hikaru started.

"Our parents seemed to have praised her, our mom would like to dress her up and read her stories, our father would spend time and play with her. What was our relationship with any of them?" Kaoru continued.

"Nothing, it was always all about Jezebel. So, we didn't need her in our life." Hikaru said.

"And we don't just don't like her... We hate her." They both finished.

After the brothers finished their side of the story, what they and everybody else didn't know was that Jezebel was walking to class and had stopped and heard everything. Then ran off, very quickly and quietly, no one had heard her.

"I wonder why Jez-chan had turned all mean so quickly?" Honey asked playing it Usa-chan.

"Either way, she won't talk to us." Hikaru said.

"However, her profile says that before she came back to Japan, there was one person that she would talk to." Kyoya started.

"Who?" Mori asked.

"Her name is Matilda Velu. Milly for short."

"Milly?" Tamaki asked.

"She's currently living in France with her older brother. They're considering moving to Japan or America but nothing has come up yet. Perhaps I should give her a call." Kyoya finished pulling out his cell phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2K 18
Hey, This is a request from @Ekatrice19 She wanted Ouran Highschool Host Club! So, you are a new girl at school. Your story is like Haruhi's: Commone...
201K 6.8K 29
『Ouran High School Host Club』 『Hitachiin Twins ✘ OC』 ❝For those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...❞ A foreign girl who enrolls...
180K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
471K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...