Bad In Common

prinses1010 द्वारा

"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge... अधिक

Welcome!
Prologue ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30 ✔️
Chapter 31 ✔️
Chapter 32 ✔️
Chapter 33 ✔️
Chapter 34 ✔️
Chapter 35 ✔️
Chapter 37 ✔️
Chapter 38 ✔️
Chapter 39 ✔️
Chapter 40 ✔️
Chapter 41 ✔️
Chapter 42 ✔️
Chapter 43 ✔️
Chapter 44 ✔️
Chapter 45 ✔️
Chapter 46 ✔️
Chapter 47 ✔️
Chapter 48 ✔️
Chapter 49 ✔️
Chapter 50 ✔️
Chapter 51 ✔️
Chapter 52 ✔️
Chapter 53 ✔️
Chapter 54 ✔️
Chapter 55 ✔️
Chapter 56 (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue ✔️

Chapter 36 ✔️

7.1K 329 100
prinses1010 द्वारा

Dear Diary

We finally did it. Yes it. Don't blame me. The steaming hot water and the sexuel tension got the best of me. All in all I'm really impressed with myself. It took me a total of 4 months before giving in to his undeniable attraction and finally sealing the deal. Was I nervous? Not about the sex part but I was nervous about what would happen after. I guess I'll always have that little nagging feeling pulling at my heart because I too was one of them girls who just went in it for the sex and left straight after. Thank the good Lord above that Tyler didn't act differently nor tried to avoid what had happened. He made sure to let me know that whatever was going on between the two of us wasn't based on pleasure and that pleasure wasn't going to be the only thing we were going to get out of it. Most people who know Tyler and the things he does and says would warn me that he's only trying to get me to stick around as a booty call but those people haven't seen the sincerity in his eyes when he promised me all of those things. Guess I'll just have to take the risk.

~Ally

"It would be deeply appreciated if you could not write in that thing and help me carry the paint." Tyler states as I watch him carry in two cans of paint.

" This thing is the only thing that restrains me from beating you up." I smile sweetly as I close my diary and get up from my sitting position on the floor.

" Cute. " Tyler deadpans as he places down the paint he was carrying and starts walking towards me.

Once he reaches me he wraps his one arm around my waist and slyly tries to reach for my diary.

" No no no. This is off limits." I laugh as I back away from his grip.

He can't read my diary. A diary is personal and is only supposed to be seen through my eyes. The things I have written down in there are really not things Tyler should read about.

" Oh come on. Just one little peek." he whines as he tries reaching for my diary again.

" I will break your arm." I say in monotone which luckily results in him taking a step back from me.

" You know what? Keep on writing in that thing. It makes me feel safer. " he states and lightly laughs.

I thought so.

I place my diary in a safe place before walking out of the beach shack towards the numerous cans of paint waiting inside of Tyler's car.

" Did you really have to buy all of this? "Tyler sighs as we both look over at the building supplies in front of us. From bricks to hammers to paint. We got it all.

" Yes it was necessary. " I reply.

Seeing as christmas is around the corner and I'm absolutely the worst at buying gifts for people, I decided to do a little renovation project on Tyler's special place, the run down beach shack, for his christmas present. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now that I'm actually standing inside the beach shack with all the supplies in front of me, I have a different opinion.

" Babe you know I would be more than happy with just you by my side for christmas." Tyler comments as he pulls me into his chest.

" Leave the soppy lines for another day. We're leaving tomorrow for you're hometown and this place isn't going to renovate itself. " I say while giving him a pat on his chest and moving towards the hammers and nails.

I really wish I thought of this plan sooner because now we barley have time to finish up this whole place. I would have done it by myself but God only knows I would've probably set this place on fire and seeing as it's Tyler's special place I didn't think that asking others for help would be the right thing to do. So here we are. One day away from christmas break and one run down beach shack away from the perfect present.

Let's get started.

***

" Ah shit!" I cringe in pain as the hammer comes banging down on my finger.

" Really Ally, again?" Tyler asks in disbelief.

This is the third time that I hit my finger instead of the nail. I'm in a hurry and this damn hammer ain't helping at all.

" Yes again. You take over here and I'll start painting." I sigh as I drop the hammer onto the floor.

What I didn't know is that the wood from the beach shack isn't very stable which causes the hammer to fall through the wooden floor and leaving a big hole from where the hammer hit the floor.

Are you kidding me right now?

I weight more than that fucking hammer. How did I not fall through?

My shoulders slouch down as I look at the mess I have created. Now I understand why dad never allowed me to help him out in the house.

" I'm sorry." I sigh in disappointment.

This was supposed to be the best gift ever but now I'm only causing more damage.

I feel a trail of fluid run down my cheek and immediately know that it's a tear. More tears follow the first ones lead and before I know it I'm sniffing. Damn you frustration-tears.

" Ally don't cry." Tyler says as he pulls me into his chest.

" I'm not crying." I state.

" Then stop sweating out of your eyes." Tyler laughs as he wipes away some of my tears with his thumbs.

" I just- I'm frustrated because this isn't how I imagined today would go. This was supposed to be your gift and now I fucked it up. " I sulk.

Tyler licks his bottom lip before pulling my face closer with his hand behind my head and planting a long kiss on my lips. I savor the sweet taste of his puffy lips before he can pull away. After he pulled away he wipes at my tears again and gives me a crooked smile.

" No one said life was fair. So stop sulking and lift your sorry ass and start painting the walls so that I can have a clear view of your ass while you are painting." he orders.

Tyler talking like this only makes me want to take him right here on this unstable wooden floor. That probably won't be a good idea.

" Yes sir. " I reply with a slight smirk on my lips. As I walk past him he manages to smack my behind, causing me to gasp in shock.

" You didn't say anything about touching." I glare at him as I watch his shoulders shake from laughter.

" I don't need permission to touch what's mine babe." he winks before walking over to the hole where the hammer fell through.

And so we go back to renovating the beach shack. Tyler is busy scraping the wooden floors with a plane scare and I'm painting the walls with white paint and painting the outlines of the wall with a light blue paint to give it a more beachy look. After what feels like hours I finally finish painting all four walls. I'm just glad this beach shack isn't as big in comparison with the other Anderson landmarks. By the time I finished painting all the walls Tyler was finished with scraping the floors. He's now busy varnishing the floor and then we have to wait for the paint and varnish to dry before we can work further. It'll take up to 24 hours before it's completely dry so there goes my chances of finishing up the shack before leaving tomorrow.

" Don't worry. We'll finish up once we get back." Tyler reassures me as I look at the beach shack in disbelief. I really shouldn't consider a career involving construction work.

" At least it gives me time to buy more furniture." I shrug once I made peace with the fact that renovation takes longer than a few hours.

Tyler laughs but nonetheless agrees. He tried arguing with me earlier about all the money I'm pushing into the project and that it was unnecessary but after hours of me explaining that this is what I want to do he finally stopped complaining. Mom and dad both transfer money into my account every week and it's not like I have many expenses. The money is just stacking up in my account so I might as well use it for something good.

Tyler and I start with the exterior of the beach shack. My plan is to build a little bonfire in the sand using bricks. It would be pretty cool if we could come out here and roast marshmallows while watching the sunset. While Tyler is busy stacking the bricks for the bonfire I paint the outside of the beach shack with white paint. I don't plan on doing something big for the exterior besides the bonfire. Maybe later on in the future but for now I'll just focus on not falling and breaking my neck.

***

"And done." Tyler sighs happily as we look over at our little project.

By now the entire shack is painted with two coats of paint, the porch is scraped and varnished and the bonfire is built. The sun has also started setting which means it's probably time to go home and get enough rest for the long road trip tomorrow.

" Well done." Tyler applauses as he gives me a high-five.

He's probably applausing me for not having another breakdown. I'm proud of myself too. I stare back at what we had accomplished. It doesn't look like much but boy did it take a lot of time.

" I'm starving. " I complain as we finished loading everything into Tyler's trunk.

" McDonalds?"

" Do you even have to ask?" I laugh as we pull away. I don't think it's legal to have a car on the beach but it doesn't matter. It spared us the long walk back and forth from the parking lot.

We make our way over to the nearest Mcdonalds. We decided on going through the drive through seeing as my clothes are covered in paint splashes and Tyler's are a little torn.

" I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow morning. Be ready." Tyler warns while I climb out of his car.

I shake of his warning with the flick of my wrist and enter my building. My arms and legs are aching from being used the whole day. I can basically hear the shower call out my name and I'm sure as hell being drawn to it. I fiddle with the keys for a moment before finally stepping into the dorm.

I really wish I didn't.

My eyes buldge at the view in front of me.

A guy's naked butt.

Parker's naked butt.

Parker's naked butt on top of Emily.

Parker's naked butt on top of a naked Emily.

" Oh God." I cringe in disgust while closing my eyes and stumbling back so that I can get out of the room.

No matter how hard I push my eyelids down I can still clearly see the image of my best friend, naked with a guy on top of her in our dorm.

" Ally! " I hear Emily yell once I managed to slip out of the room and closed the door.

No innocent soul should have to witness such a sight.

" You just keep on- yeah. I'll be back later!" I yell as I stumble down the passage while searching for Tyler's contact on my phone.

" Miss me already?" he answers.

" I wish that could be the reason I'm calling. I just witnessed Parker and Emily having sex. " I shiver just at the thought of the two of them.

" Go Parker." Tyler laughs from the other side of the phone.

" Yeah I would be cheering too if I didn't have to witness it. " I say in disgust.

I wish there was a way I could just erase unwelcome images. Those images are going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

" Mind if I stay over for the night?" I ask after Tyler finally finishes up with his laughter.

" I'm already on my way to pick you up."

Awww. For the first time in a while I actually agree with my conscience. This is an 'aww' moment.

" Perfect."

_______________________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
8.4K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
237K 4.8K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
111K 1.5K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...