The Blue Rose

By horseluvme

Bliss was out walking one spring night from work when she was abducted. By who? She doesn't know. Planet Blo... More

Kidnapped.
Questions (Chapter2)
Chapter Threee
Chapter4
Out in the open
Blue Kool-Aid
Really?
How could I ever judge these people?

Blue Rose

1K 14 7
By horseluvme

Hey guys!

On the side is the book trailer - check it out!

Prolouge

I ran as fast i could, sweat dripping down my back. Screaming was far from anything i could do. Maybe i could rest for a bit- NO! I reminded myself. My throat screamed at me to stop but i kept going. They were going to get me. With that in my mind i pushed my sore legs faster.

 Something grabbed my ankle, i screamed and slipped falling on my ass.

Great.

I grimaced at the pain. That was gonna hurt in the morning. Hands came from behind and put a cloth to my nose. I held my breath. i knew it had a chemical on it and no way was i gonna fall for it. I tried to hit the person but their arms only tightened. My face was turning purple, i needed air. Almost unconcious i finally breathed in, my mistake. I fell limp in the stranger's arms unconcious.

Damn.

Should i continue?  Comment and VOTE!! Thanks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 61 14
Mu Chenxing finds himself excited and curious about his newfound ability to traverse various movies, games, and comics, and to obtain magical items a...
1 0 1
2024년 토토사이트 추천 2024년 메이저사이트 추천 2024년 안전놀이터 추천 2024년 입플사이트 추천 메이저사이트 윈벳원 고객님들의 즐거운 뱃을 위해 항상 노력하고 있습니다. 불편하신 사항이나 궁금하신 사항은 언제든지 문의주시고, 도움이 필요하시는 경우 고객...
31 2 1
A new story that is also an old one is about to unfold. Space is an infinite expanse that exceeds the imagination of anyone, what happens when it is...
67 0 2
Godzilla Time of Kaiju is a story about Mei Kamino a survivor of the attack of a prehistoric reptile called "Godzilla" which took place in San Franci...