The Twins - Taekook

De BTSJeonJungkook_Love

The Twins Daehyung the older twin who was born 5 minutes earlier, and Taehyung the young twin who was born 5... Mais

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
My Birthday 💜

Chapter 3

922 49 30
De BTSJeonJungkook_Love

Stay Gold

↻◁ 0:59 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 ▷ ↺

Classes finally finished, all the students were packing their stuff up to go home already.

Jungkook was walking in the hallway, a lot of students were pushing like if they were in elementary.

He somehow managed to get out of there.

"What took you so long?" Jin's voice was heard.

"Hyung!" Jungkook ran towards Jin and hugged him tightly.

"What happened little one?" Jin felt Jungkook's tight hug.

"I don't like it here.. too much people. Too much attention." Jungkook said in soft voice.

"Little one, remember what I said days ago. You must face what you feel, you'll overcome that feeling that makes you back off from others. I know this is hard." Jin said with his gentle voice. He felt stares from other people, that soft look he had turned into a dark glare which made the other people leave immediately.

"Being lovey dovey Jin hyung." A high pitch voice which was Jimin was heard.

"Oh they're here."

Jin and Jungkook stopped hugging.

"JK!" Hoseok shouted and caressed the younger's head with his hand.

"Oh you're being touchy with JK now?" Jin said.

"Well.. he is just too much to resist, he reminds me of my old JK."

"Old JK?" Jungkook asked.

"It doesn't matter." Hoseok smiled.

"Oh? Well I hope your old JK comes back soon." Jungkook said not knowing that Hoseok was trying hard to not cry.

Namjoon cleared his voice. All the attention was now on him.

"Since we have a new friend, how about we go to the twins house?" Namjoon said as he was trying to give Jim a hint.

"Oh.. sure, it's been a while since we last visit their house." Jin said getting the signal from Namjoon.

"Wait why our house?" Daehyung said, he didn't even agree to this.

"Come on Daehyung, just for once do it for our new friend." Jimin said.

"I'm fine with it, as long as you all don't mess up anything." Taehyung said.

"Alright then it's settled." Jin said and grabbed Jungkook's hand like if Jungkook were his own child.

"Wait I didn't even say-" Daehyung was cut off by Taehyung.

"Come on, if we were to say no we wouldn't stay here longer." Taehyung said and walked behind the other members who were already walking.

"Fine." Daehyung sighs and walks too.

They all did have their own cars, but they liked walking together.

In about 25 minutes they reached to the twins place.

The house wasn't big or small it was average.

They were at the entrance, Taehyung had the keys. He opened the door, and waited for the others to come in. Once everyone was in their house they all went to the living room. Of course Jungkook didn't know where was the living room, he just followed the other members.

(living room)

Jungkook was the only one who was shocked. From the outside it looked like a normal average house but the inside looked like a whole mansion.

"Shocked JK?" Jin asked.

"How do you even notice that he is shocked? He is wearing a mask." Hoseok said.

"Well we can see his Bambi eyes." Jin answered back.

"Well. Welcome to our house JK." Taehyung said not looking directly to Jungkook.

"It's a nice place hyung." Jungkook said politely bowing.

"Oh? No need to be formal." Taehyung said.

"Oh.. okay." Jungkook sat down in the couch where Jin was.

It looked like Jungkook wouldn't stop being near Jin.

"Kid, you're so attached to Jin hyung." Daehyung said with a chuckle coming out.

"Where are your parents?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh. They're out to Paris doing some business." Daehyung said.

"I see.. are they like working in some company?" Jungkook asked again.

"Well, our mom is a secretary and dad is an architecture." Taehyung said.

"Oh.. now I see why this house is so big." Jungkook said looking around.

"Yeah.. we know that we're rich but we aren't bratty about it." Taehyung said.

"Oh.. I didn't mean that hyung-"

"No, I know you didn't mean any bad meaning. I was just clearing it out." Taehyung said.

"Is it me or is Taehyung actually talking?" Hoseok said kinda shocked.

"It's not like he doesn't talk. He just rarely wants to speak." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"He usually just speaks when it's necessary or when he wants to." Jimin said.

"It's called 'first sight' y'all" Daehyung said with a smile smirk forming from his lips.

"First sight?" Jungkook was so lost and confused.

"You know lov-"

"Can you please be quiet." Taehyung said glaring at his twin.

"Oh, you're getting irritated? This is something new, you would usually just ignore what I say." Daehyung almost laughed but he kept holding in.

Jin just kept himself calm. He was actually happy to see the members talk to his younger brother like if they knew each other already for years.

"Can't a person talk once in a while?" Taehyung said kinda feeling irritated.

"Of course a person can talk but you haven't been this talkative since years ago." Jimin said.

"Well it's normal no need to create drama. By the way we're here because we haven't been here in a while." Namjoon said trying to change the topic fast because he can feel the tension.

"That's right." Jin agreed.

"JK tell us something about you. Like maybe the things you like to do?" Jimin said.

"Well.. humm.."

There was silence.

"I like to draw, play video games, dance and sing." Jungkook said.

"Sing?" Jimin said.

"Dance?" Hoseok also answered.

"Yeah. I mean they're the things I like to do." Jungkook said.

"Have you join any class of dance or music?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm no. I just barely went to college today, I haven't signed up to any one of them." Jungkook said as he was playing with his own fingers.

"Well. If you want to you can join dance since Jimin and I are in that." Hoseok said.

"Or music with Namjoon, Taehyung, Daehyung and me." Yoongi said not even looking but it was definitely heard.

"Oh look at Yoongi now he's actually having some interest in the new student." Jin said as he wiggles his eyebrows.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes but that small smile he had was there.

"What about you Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh.. well you see. I already graduated last year, I'm supposed to be working as an actor now." Jin said with a smile forming on his face.

"Then.. why are you still going to college Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked again.

This made the atmosphere kinda tense.

"Well.. I just." Jin felt kinda nervous to answer.

The other members were waiting for him to answer.

"I just don't want to leave you all. If I leave I won't be able to see you all frequently as I can now." Jin said.

"Why wouldn't you be able to see us?" Jungkook seem like a kid always asking questions.

"Being an actor would mean I would be gone for a few days being in the company. I would literally have 'fans' everywhere if that were the case it would be so dangerous since if they find out that you all are my friends they might harm you." Jin said.

"Harm us? But if they're fans that means they respect and love you. They wouldn't harm any of us if they were to find out that we are your friends." Jimin said.

"I know that not all fans are like that but some toxic fans are like that. I want to be able to make movies, or drama series. It's always been my dream. It just depends on the company in where I'll audition in." Jin said.

"Why don't you audition yet?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm not ready to leave my 7 flowers behind, not yet." Jin said.

"That sounded so weird." Daehyung said kinda disgusted but he felt like someone was staring at him. He turned to look who was staring at him. It was Namjoon.

He immediately knew he shouldn't said that so he quickly spoke.

"Weird in like pretty weird comforting lovely words that you said Jin hyung." Daehyung said, he quickly looked back at Namjoon.

He was relieved that this time he wasn't going to be scolded. Jin might be scary but Namjoon is scarier if you mess up with Jin.

"What you mean by leaving us behind?" Jimin said this time paying attention.

"I just meant in like, if I actually get accepted in a company then I'll have to leave college since I've already graduated." Jin said.

"Then how come you're still in those classes?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm just in those classes as a helper, that's why I don't really pay attention in class because I'm just there to help the students who need help on their assignments. Kinda like a tutor." Jin said receiving an "o" from the other members.

"I know you all will miss me." Jin said.

"What do you me-"

"Can y'all stop with the questions? It's been like 15 minutes with y'all just asking questions." Yoongi said a little annoyed.

"Oh, I meant in like if someday I don't appear in college anymore I hope you all don't miss my worldwide handsome face." Jin said answering the question that Yoongi cut off.

"Stop being grumpy little Yoongs." Hoseok said.

"I'm not grumpy." Yoongi said.

"Yes you are." Jimin said and squished those chubby cheeks Yoongi has.

"Hey!" Yoongi growled like a cat.

The other members expression were normal except for Jungkook he was beyond shocked to see anyone would just touch that grumpy man.

"Well is anyone hungry?" Jin asked. As always all the members said yes. Except Jungkook he just shake his head saying "no".

"Alright then." Jin knew the younger would eat but not here, at home he will eat what Grandma made for them. He was about to stand up from the coach but Jungkook hold him tightly from the arm.

Jin whispered softly in Jungkook's ear.

"Jungkook don't feel nervous, stay with Namjoon if you feel uncomfortable. I'll just be in the kitchen making dinner okay?"

The younger one couldn't decide he didn't want his hyung to leave but he had to so that the others could have dinner.

"Okay hyungie.." Jungkook whispered, he let go of his arm.

Jin went to the kitchen to see if there was something he can make for dinner.

Namjoon wanted to do something to get Jungkook be able to socialize with the others especially with Taehyung.

The other members were in their own world. Jimin was calling Yoongi cute, while Yoongi felt offended as Hoseok was just watching them with full of love and care in his eyes.

As for Taehyung he was on TikTok watching some weird videos of some trends, kids these days.

Daehyung didn't seem to be doing anything he was just about to get up and somehow it seemed like he wanted to leave.

Namjoon was fast enough to get up and walked up to Daehyung.

"Daehyung follow me" Namjoon said.

"Okay?" Daehyung was confused but he followed. They went to the backyard of the house.

"So what is it?" Daehyung asked.

"Well. I wanted you Daehyung to show JK the house like the bathroom, the room, or the backyard." Namjoon said to Daehyung whispering.

"Why?" Daehyung was confused. Like sure he didn't mind but it's not like the new student called JK will be here in his house frequently.

"Because he's our frjend." Nanjoon said with a serious tone.

"Friend? He's only friends with you and Jin how would this new kid even be friends with me if he's-" Namjoon was beyond surprised to see Daehyung answer him like that.

"I beg your pardon?" Namjoon didn't like the speak harshly, he kept himself controlled.

"Well, I don't mean it in a bad way of course. But that JK doesn't seem to want to socialize, he just be so clingy with Jin hyung but what about the others?" Daehyung said.

"Not all people are like you who socialize easily Daehyung understand that." Namjoon said.

"Then he needs to work hard on that, to be able to socialize so that he can be able to open himself more. I mean he seems to be a good person." Daehyung said.

"It's not easy as you think." Namjoon said.

"Well I'm glad I'm not like that-"

Namjoon shushed him by using his hyung card. Which in another words Namjoon put his index finger on Daehyung's lips to make him stop blabbering.

"I was just asking you a simple favor and you're now here talking negatively about JK?" Namjoon said, he moved his finger away.

"I didn't mean to say it in a negative way." Daehyung said.

"Well it seemed like you were. Please remember to think about the words and the way you express them before saying it." Namjoon said and he just took a deep breath.

"About showing him around I wi-"

"You don't need to anymore besides JK won't be living with you or your twin. I was just saying because JK doesn't know where the bathroom might be, as we know he's barely getting to know you all." Namjoon said.

"Know us all again." Namjoon thought.

Dinner was ready, 7 of them ate food, but not Jungkook because he couldn't take his mask off. Which was strange to the 5 members. But overall they had a good time. The 6 members all left the twins house at 8:30 p.m.

Who knew that the new student would be their new friend, soon or later they would eventually see the younger's full face.

••••••

The next day, Jungkook felt the sun light hit through his window, and now a sound was heard which was just his stomach growling. He didn't have his mask on, not yet since he is at home with his grandma and Jin hyung.

He did his usual routine. Once he finished he went to the kitchen he smelled the delicious food his Jin hyung and grandma were making.

"Good morning grandma and Jin hyung." Jungkook said yawning a little bit.

"Good morning Koo." Grandma smiled.

"Good morning Kook." Jin said with a smile forming on his face.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Well we made you your favorite one. I hope you don't mind." Grandma said about to serve the plate but Jin hyung and Jungkook insisted that they'll serve the plate.

"Grandma rest. We'll serve you the plate okay?" Jungkook said.

"Are you sure Koo?" She asked, she didn't want her grandchildren to feel pressured.

"Yes I'm sure grandma." Jungkook smiled.

"You're so precious Koo. Keep that beautiful smile always." Grandma said which made Jungkook giggle.

"Alright enough with the favorite grandchild grandma." Jin said as he pouted.

"Jin you're both my only grandchildren, I wouldn't need anyone more. I love you both so much." Grandma said.

"And we love you so much more." Both of the grandson said and hugged their grandma.

"Now let's eat." Grandma said.

They all began to eat.

•••••

As always Jin left first. Jungkook put on his sweater and a black mask. He put his hoodie on.

(This is what he looks like <3)

"Bye grandma!" Jungkook said.

"Bye Koo! Take care." Grandma hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged her back.

Jungkook left 15 minutes after Jin.

Jungkook was walking it was about a 20 minute walk from his house to college, but he felt like those 20 minutes was short.

He finally got there. As he was reaching the entrance he heard people screaming so loudly about some boys that were literally just hanging out.

"Jin-oppa! Please notice me!" The same girl the other day shouted.

"Daehyung-ah as always stunning!" Another girl shouted.

"Namjoon-oppa please teach me!" Another person shouted.

"This is getting out of control.." Jungkook said and he just tried to pass by them at least to get inside the building.

People were pushing each other just to get a good picture of the group. Some were actually recording, others were throwing inappropriate stuff in the air. It seemed like if they were some kind of boyband.

"Excuse me, please stop pushing." Jungkook said but it was too loud to be heard.

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!"

"Be my father~ so that I can be the favorite daughter."

Now that word "father" made Jungkook feel afraid, he couldn't move anymore. He just didn't feel his body want to move. He was really afraid.

"Please stop." He said.

"Please.." Jungkook said.

"Please.. no more." Jungkook closed his eyes he was literally in the middle of the huge crowd there were just about 90-95 people but it was a lot of people in one place.

"I beg you!" Jungkook yelled as hard as he could. He then felt a hard push behind his back making him almost fall down to the ground because of the sudden push.

But before he hit the ground. Suddenly, Jungkook felt a hand his holding back, wrapping their arms around his waist. He opened his eyes slowly, and turned his head to his side to see who it was and saw.. Taehyung

Hello! Another chapter has been uploaded. I'm not sure how many chapters I'll make but I'll make sure to finish this book soon.
2:16 a.m. right now LMAO 💀
Do you like this version of the book so far? Or is it worst from the first version I made?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.8K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
64K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
41K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
72.4K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...