Dimpled Guy is my poison》K.N...

By kim_jinika

"ꜱꜱʜʜ...ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.." He chuckled darkly while walking towards me... More

💮Prologue💮
💮1. The unknown gift
💮2. When it occurred again
💮3. Why? What about y/n ?
💮4. He is in library too ?
💮5. He has every solutions
💮6. Kim Namjoon!?
💮7. Birthday Plans
💮8. Kidnapped?!?
💮9. Where am I? ?
🚫10. First encounter sealed with a k-kiss??!
💮11. Regrets
💮12. I know that voice
💮13. I have to find out a way
💮14. The new side of him
💮15. Escape
💮16. Helped or trapped? ?
💮17.Wrong Desicion
💮19. Boundaries
💮20. New Rules
💮21. Make my way back to you
💮22. Be his tiny cube
♡ 김석진 ♡
💮23. Clumsy
♡ 김태형 ♡
💮24. Album ?
💮25. Locked
💮26. I'm Sorry
♡정호석♡
💮27. I need your help
💮 28. Prove it to me!
🚫29. Love is blind
💮30. Goodbye
💮31. Accident
💮32. Stella

💮18. Explain

198 14 5
By kim_jinika

A/N: from now on, read this ff in a dark mode using black background....

♣Once again, I became a victim of his fantasies~

〰💮〰

Y/N's pov :

"You really made a wrong decision this time....I'll make sure you'll regret this...every inch of it~"

The tone of Namjoon's voice suddenly changed. His voice became even more dark and raspy. Just like his eye colour...it was usually a light brown...but now his eyes are darkened that much that it became completely black....a dark black...

He started to walking towards me. I stepped backwards.

He looked serious, "Y/N I hope that everything I'll ask you..you'll give me a truth answer. Is that clear? Cause I really hate if someone tells me lie or hides from me something."

I gulped. He said again to clear himself, "You got that? "

I nodded my head. Then he started,

"So, tell me...where were you? "

I thought to myself...'if I tell him the truth now I don't know what he would do to me...it's better if I tell him something else...yeah...it would be fine.'

"I don't like waiting Y/N...."

I looked at him and said, " I was out for a walk."

He laughed bitterly, "Oh really? " I nodded again.

"So why are you wearing a maid's clothes Y/N?"

'Shit....shitshitshit....now what yn?' I mentally slapped myself.

"A-Actually I-I...I m-mean my dress became dirty because of some soil. So I asked o-one of those maids t-to l-lend me their clothes"

"If that's the case, then why didn't you use your own clothes. Didn't I give you a whole cupboard full of dresses? Huh tell me...?"

"T-That's because I w-was in a hurry and th-these were comfortable enough to get switched with-----"

"STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME Y/N !! "

He slammed me to the wall and hovered above me.

My whole body was shivering because of this sudden action...

Was I anxious?....no..

Then was I scared....?
hell...YES...

I looked at him slowly. But his eyes were fuming in anger.

"Didn't I told you that I hate lies! Then why are you lying to me again and again?!!"

I lowered my head. My whole body was shaking with fear right then.

"What do you think? I don't know anything? ? What do you think, I didn't know that how you went to the staffs room and changed with a uniform and then locked that maid who saw you and then fleed from here??!!!"

I gasped at that, "H-How ?"

"HOW WHAT?"

"H-How d-did you know--"

"Oh come on yn. This is my house. I have thousands of cctv cameras placed in this whole house. Every corner in this house is being recorded. Starting from the day you came here to today when you almost escaped from here....every minutes...every moments are being recorded..."

He showed me a smile....a smile that was indicating a whole darkness ,

"In fact you are being recorded now as well...."

I didn't know....how to react....it was like every strength in me had left my body...the thought of watching me...made me weak...my every single moves were being monitored...

I looked at him with my teary eyes, "T-Then why are y-you asking me all that? You know all these.."

He titled his head, "Cause I wanted my tiny cube to tell me everything clearly. I told you I hate lies...but I hate it more right now...you know why? Because you are the last person I want to tell me lies."

I kept quiet. He said again, "But look, who exactly did the whole opposite? Isn't that you Y/N?"

I didn't muttered a single word.

He continued while his right hand grabbed my neck and caressed it gently, "You know tiny cube...since the day I started loving you...I always thought of alot things...the things I want to do with you...only you.."

The sudden confession caught me off guard..

What..?

He loves whom? Me??

He loves me....???

Before I could say anything or something he pulled me back to the reality.

His right hand which was gently caressing my neck all these time had grabbed my neck strongly.

It was so strong that it became hard from me to breathe at all...

He was basically choking me...

"But Y/N if you always do these things to me...then I don't know what I'll do to you...you still don't know me Y/N...and I'm pretty sure you don't want to see the beast in me right?"

I grabbed his right hand with my two hands and wanted to push him away. But his hand was too strong. I couldn't able to move an inch.

"N-Namjoon s-stop this. I-I can't breathe."

He still didn't budge.

Then I pushed him with all my strength, "NAMJOON! STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE HURTING ME RIGHT NOW!! "

He stepped backwards at my push. I started coughing and panting alot. Finally the air started to fill my lungs.

"WHAT ! HURTING YOU?!!....Y/N I HAVEN'T STARTED ANYTHING YET.."

I looked at him with fear. He almost killed me...

I'm still confused about him loving me...but I was sure that he wouldn't think twice before hurting me..

This isn't a love...this is something else...

This is OBSESSION..

I was still coughing hard.

Sometimes later, he started to calm down.

He said coldly, "You know what Y/N...just sleep now...I don't trust even myself when I'm in front of you...and I don't wanna do anything that I will regret later...so just sleep. We will talk about this later."

I was also feeling suffocated in these dark walls. I just wanted to get out and go to my room. That's why I just nodded quietly at him and walked towards the door.

But suddenly he grabbed my hand and stopped me from getting out. "Where do you think you are going?"

I turned around at him while showing him a obviously-to-my-bedroom-where-else look through my eyes.

But he still didn't let me go. Infact he grabbed tighter.

"You'll stay here."

WHAT...?

He printed a mischievous smile on his face while saying, "Why? Don't you think so that you deserve a small punishment for trying to get away from me?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"From now on; you're going to stay here
in my room....
......WITH ME....."

.
.
.
.
.
〰💮〰

Author's Note :

Did someone missed this book? 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.2K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
652K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
89.7K 4.9K 64
"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire consequences." (Jk) "It's not my doing, I...