The Saints' Devil

By Red_Pineapple6

{The Wattys Awards Shortlist} The Saint's Brotherhood motorcycle club was known all over town, they were ruth... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Preview

L

78.1K 2.3K 530
By Red_Pineapple6

They had returned back to the Garage, climbing up the stairs to his room, shutting and locking the door behind them. Frank's hands were on her waist, gently, and Charlie slowly lifted his mask up.

He allowed her, watching as her pupils dilated and filled with nothing but adoration. She was the only other person to see his face and she was the only one who looked at it with nothing but unconditional love. She let the mask fall to the floor, her hands cupping his face as she looked so closely at his features.

Her fingertips grazed every single scar, his steel grey eyes burning with passion as he watched her eyes focus on the contours of his face. To her, he was gorgeous. Even with the scars and the scruff on his jaw, the grey colored eyes and the buzzed hair, the slightly crooked nose from god knows how many times it was broken, his sharp jawline and high cheekbones. The scars only seemed to make him look more beautiful. She was completely captivated by him that she didn't notice he was backing her to the bed until the back of her knees hit the mattress, their bodies fell together, Frank atop her.

"How long you gonna stare at me?" he asked, smirking.

Her eyes darting down to his lips. "Do that again."

"What?" he furrowed his dark brows at her.

"Smile."

As she said it, her lips curved in a grin and as he watched her smile, he smiled as well. His grin was blindingly bright and by far one of the best smiles she'd seen on someone. Slowly, she lifted her head and kissed him. He quickly fell into the kiss, moving his mouth with hers. It was a slow, hard kiss, burning with so much passion and filled to the brim with their love for each other.

The kiss grew harder and more feverish. They grabbed at each other, their tongues twining together. She moaned softly into the kiss, the pit of her stomach burning with pleasure. The kiss ended with them pulling apart from each other, panting and looking into each others eyes, their eyes filled with hunger.

"You sure you wanna go through with this?" he asked and she watched in amazement as his eyes swirled with worry and care.

Although it seemed like nothing, she was grateful he stopped and asked before continuing. When she was with her ex boyfriend--the psychotic son of Mikhailov who she had killed in self-defense--he took what he wanted and, at the time, she thought it was normal. In the arms of this man she felt the most care. She smiled at him and it was unlike any smile he'd seen before, it was like she was glowing and even more breathtaking than he thought possible.

She leaned up and pecked his lips, looking him in the eye. "I wouldn't want to do it with any other," she said, watching as he smiled down at her, kissing her yet again.

He leaned back, using his mouth to grab the collar of his jumpsuit and one hand to unzip it. He removed the top part, revealing a black tank top underneath and his tattooed-covered arms. She watched him, like he was a show on TV, as he removed the tank top, revealing the rest of his tatted body. He was ripped. Like a body builder. His abs were there but not fully defined, his arms were buff, his collar bones defined; he looked to be molded right out of clay.

His hands grabbed her waist and she sat up slightly, moving her arms to remove her t-shirt. Her face erupted into flames as she suddenly remembered, in the moment, that she wasn't all that in shape and her stomach hung over the band of her underwear. Her arms snaked around her stomach and Frank leaned over her, placing his mouth delicately on her neck. She moaned softly, turning her head for him.

"What's the matter?" he asked her, looking her in the eye, his eyes dark and swirling with desire.

She hummed nervously, her cheeks burning. "Sorry," she said so quietly, his heart aching at her small voice. "I'm a little...nervous."

"Do you want to stop?" She shook her head, looking right at him. He slowly leaned his head back to her neck, kissing it softly. "You are beautiful," he said in between kisses as he kissed down her neck to her chest.

The arousal burned in her stomach and she leaned forward, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra. She shrugged it off, allowing her full, stretch-mark covered breasts to fall free. He stared for a moment, looking at the pale skin and the light pink stripes, watching as her dark pink nipples hardened. "Don't just stare at them," she grumbled, her cheeks red and eyes glazed over.

His eyes darted up to her face. She looked at him, the smolder he made knocking the wind out of her. "What do you want me to do?" he asked, smirking wildly.

"Do you really have to ask?" she said, breathlessly, the need in her eyes sending him over the edge.

Without further hesitation, his head dipped down, his tongue dragging over her nipple before he placed the entire thing in his mouth. She let out a breath, her voice getting lodged in her throat. This was different than any time before, his touch was like fire on her skin. The movements of his tongue were sloppy, he was getting impatient, he wanted to touch every inch of her.

He couldn't say he'd been this aroused before, not even when the Saint-eaters would beg him to have sex with them, not even when they would get on their knees and suck him off did he get this aroused and all he had done was kiss her and devour her nipples.

"Frank!" she whined, giving him a look that said it all.

He chuckled against the sensitive flesh on her stomach, his hands unbuttoning the single button on her jeans and pulling the zipper down, painfully slow. She groaned impatiently and grabbed his arm, pulling his face up to meet hers and smashing her lips down on his, kissing him long and hard, rolling him over so she was straddling his hips.

She pulled back from him, the look on her face different than before. Her eyes were glazed over, the blush on her cheeks prominent but there was a fire in her eyes.

"You're taking too long," she whispered, her hands dragging down his bare chest, sending chills down his spine. "We can do foreplay another time," she continued, the sound of her voice exciting him to the core. Her hands drug further and further down his chest, getting dangerously close to the lower half of his body. "I want to feel you inside me."

With that single sentence said, Frank flipped them back over again and their movements became more rushed, more feverish. He tugged her jeans off, her underwear following right after. He stared down at the heat between her legs the entire time he shrugged off the rest of his jumpsuit, leaving him in just a pair of black boxers, tattoos covering the entirety of his legs and thighs, even on the areas close to his boxers.

She was strewn across his bed, his own bed, her hair cascading around her, her breasts soft and flattening from lying on her back, her nipples hard, her stomach had stretch marks and it hung over her underwear line deliciously. Her knees were bent and spread apart, her heat on full display for him, his mouth watering.

Her face held so much desire and adoration and it was all pointed towards him. His brain was becoming mush, he couldn't think of anything other than her. With the last string of rationality he had left, he reached in the drawer of his single nightstand where he had one single condom, given to him by Cobra from one of his many pranks. He placed the foil package in his mouth as he pulled down his boxers, the rigid part of him springing out, showing Charlie just how aroused he truly was and just how every part of his body was large.

He ripped the foil package with haste, sliding the rubber over his throbbing shaft. Charlie watched the scene before her with such a heated lust in her eyes, the heat between her legs throbbed even more as she watched him lean over her.

"Come here," she said, grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him intensely, feeling as he returned the same passion and ran his hands up and down her sides, his thumb grazing over her nipple occasionally.

Once they pulled away from the kiss, Frank positioned himself against her throbbing heat, dragging it up and down her most sensitive parts as they kissed once more. She moaned deeply into the kiss, pulling away to gasp at the immense pleasure. "Frank, put it in," she said impatiently, her hands placed on his broad shoulders.

He placed his hands on her buttocks, lifting her hips up and towards him, allowing him to line himself up with her entrance and slowly slide in, her excitement allowing him to slide in with ease. However, she underestimated how large she was and gasp, his size filling her and causing the pit of her stomach to burn with pleasure.

He groaned when he was completely in, feeling her squeeze tightly around him. She moaned when he moved, arching her back at the pleasure building up quickly within her.

"More, Frank," she breathed, looking him in the eye, seeing just how good he felt. "Harder..." she gasped when he thrusted deep into her, hitting a bundle of sensitive nerves. "Faster."

His powerful hips were slow at first, getting into the rythme of things but as she led him on, urging him to do more, his hips moved with more haste, grinding into that spot that made her gasp and moan.

She grabbed onto him, pulling him down to kiss her, the movements of his hips never once stopping. Her head fell back, a loud moan departing from her lips as the pleasure built up in the pit of her stomach, threatening to give way any second.

"Frank--" she gasped, letting out a moan. "I'm--" she could hardly form words, his thrusts were unrelenting and unforgiving and filled her with such intense pleasure she couldn't think straight.

He could feel his own pleasure intensify with each thrust. Even through the condom he could feel how she began to tremble and squeeze onto him more, signaling her release was fast approaching. He leaned down, pressing his front against her as he gave more deep and shallow thrusts.

"You feel so fucking good," he said into her ear, causing her to let out a moan, her nails digging into his back as her orgasm reached it's tipping point.

"Frank," she moaned loudly, her back arching as her orgasm took over her, causing her insides to squeeze down on him over and over, leading to his own orgasm.

Their movements stopped and the room was filled with the sound of their pants and deep breaths. After a moment, he lifted himself on his forearms and placed a hand on the side of her face, her eyes fluttering open to look at him. "Are you alright?"

She smiled and pecked his lips. "I'm better than alright."

O///O

Writing this chapter was so much harder than I had originally anticipated. I promise there will most likely be a couple more of these scenes in future chapters but this one emphasized just how much they wanted each other without the build up.

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe, I love and appreciate all of you guys! Thank you so much for your continuous support! Please continue to vote and comment, it helps me out a lot!

With love,
D. M. Brightwell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9.4K 33
~Updating every other Tuesday~ First book: Ripper - Hell Rider's MC #1 - ~Note: Cannot be read as a stand alone book ~ Bryan "Alpha" Taylor has had...
387K 9.9K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
867K 34.8K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...
80.5K 4.4K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...