father's day โžณ beomryu โœ“

By jisung_clouds

โbaby, where's your mommy?โž โœŽ in which ryujin took in a lost 3-year-old ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
End
Special Chapter
Yunkai book

Fifteen

3.3K 199 112
By jisung_clouds

happy or sad ending?

"m-momny? why are you crying?" daejung asked as he slowly woke up, seeing ryujin sobbing quietly beside him, caressing his head. rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness, daejung crawled over to his mother's lap and squished her cheeks.

"mommy are you okay?" he asked. ryujin quickly wiped her tears away and looked at the baby dead serious in the eyes. caressing his head, ryujin said, "jungie.. if something happens to me, you must remember that i love you, and you have to be a good boy to daddy, yeah?"

being too innocent to understand, daejung gave a small nod. ryujin pulled the baby into her embrace and starts crying once more. "remember that i love you. so so so much, hm? if one day mommy doesn't come back, you must promise to grow up into a good boy and take care of your daddy." ryujin reminded.

with this, the baby became a bit suspicious of her, "mommy? where are you going? why are you not coming back?" he asked, tears welding up in his eyes. "daejungie loves mommy so much! if mommy leave.. daejungie will be sooooo sad!" he said, stretching his arms away to describe how sad he'll be.

hearing this made ryujin cry even more. pulling the baby into her arms, she whispered comforting words to him. "mommy loves you, jungie. remember that." she said. the baby gave a nod and said, "i'll remember that, mommy."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"5, 6, 7, 8! and one two three four, five six seven eight. good job!!"

ryujin was at her normal shift in the hwang's dance academy. however that day it wasn't a usual shift. something felt... odd... ryujin constantly felt like she was being watched. very closely in fact. "im probably just overreacting." she said as she continued with the class.

"that's it for today, class! you all did great!" she smiled as she dismisses the students. watching them exit the room one by one, ryujin went over to her bag and chugged half a bottle of water out of thirstiness.

"eonni!!" a girl exclaimed from behind her. ryujin smiled as she saw who it was. "nina! why are you still here?" she asked. "i wanted to check if you're okay." nina said truthfully. "what do you mean? of course im okay! what makes you think i'm not?" ryujin asked the girl.

"your mood didn't seem so good when you were teaching. is something bothering you?" nina asked. "i'm fine! don't worry, nina. now run along, your parents are probably waiting for you." ryujin told the japanese-american.

"whatever you say.." nina said, still not convinced but decided to leave it at that as she skipped out of the room.

"ryu, are you going to teach here forever?" asked a voice from the door. ryujin turned around and saw yeji leaning against the doorframe of the dance studio. "i mean.. what else can i do?" ryujin asked.

"ryujin, this is just your part time job. now that you graduated, surely you have to find a better paying job." yeji told. "and besides, you don't even have a house yet." the older continued.

true, the apartment ryujin is currently staying at belongs to her parents. being younger than 20 years old, she isn't legally allowed to buy her own house. however, ryujin insisted on paying the bills, and provide for her own needs to which mr and mrs shin were quite hesitant but reluctantly agreed.

"don't get me wrong, you are our best teacher, but this is for the best, ryu." yeji sighed. "your parents are going to have to retire soon for old age, and maybe you can start preparing to take over the company." yeji suggested but ryujin shook her head, "i know but.. i'm only 18 years old! i only have two more years to enjoy being a teenager." ryujin said.

"and besides, i'm not mentally prepared for handling a big business myself, and my parents aren't going to retire until around five years." ryujin explained. "i am well aware that one day i have to take over the company. but just... not now.." ryujin sighed.

"i understand.. well, good luck ryu." yeji sighed, patting her friend's shoulder before leaving the dance room.

"take over the company? are you sure about that, now?" a voice asked, scaring ryujin who was trying to go home- well, to beomgyu's house. at this point their relationship is kinda weird. ryujin dreaded to go home to not be a burden to beomgyu but the latter AND the baby insisted for her to stay.

"believe me. you will regret doing that. do you want what happened to me to happen to you?" sungjin laughed sinisterly. "oh you poor thing, cat got your tongue?" sungjin taunted. "w-what are you doing here?" ryujin asked.

"is it wrong to visit my sister?" sungjin asked. "i am not your sister! and i will never be.." ryujin said sternly. sungjin laughed and walked closer to ryujin, "if only you knew.." he said as he placed a strand of ryujin's hair behind her ear.

"don't. fucking. touch. me." ryujin exclaimed which only earned a laugh from her brother, "do you want to know why i'm here? why i'm not dead? why i am just trying to protect you?" sungjin asked.

ryujin's ears perked up but her face stayed the same, "don't be ridiculous. protect me? you're trying to kill me, aren't you?" ryujin exclaimed. "me? kill my own sister? oh don't be ridiculous. the only people who are trying to kill you, are mom and dad." sungjin stated.

"cut the crap, sungjin. i don't believe you. mother and father will never do such a thing! the only psycho here is you." ryujin exclaimed, looking at her brother dead in the eye. "do you know... why mom and dad never told you about me in detail? why you have little to no memories of me?" the older asked which received no reply.

"oh, ryujin. if only you knew how close we were, how inseparable we were. you'd always ask me for a piggy back ride and to play with you and i'd gladly agree." sungjin started. "everything was perfect.. until one day.. they tried to kill me." sungjin laughed bitterly.

"they payed someone to erase all your memories of me. simply because i'm different. i'm a freak. i'm a misfit. a disappointment that they never wanted." sungjin chuckled. "but you.. oh you are perfect! pretty, popular, normal, and a nice person." he continued.

"but don't get them wrong. their motives are still terrible. absolutely horrid! believe me, sister. i care for you more than anyone. i'm watching you for your own safety." sungjin stated.

"you're lying.."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

sungjin bad or nah? what do you think?
have a great day loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 229 35
(Rushed ending, Discontinued) "Oh Hugo, i dont know anymore." Sofia said in a panicked shaky voice "Its okay Sof, take your time" Hugo said holding b...
2.4K 162 9
The story revolves around a business tycoon, Prithwi Pirapat . Everything was okay until one of his employees died mysteriously. He has to go out of...
173K 1.7K 62
English soooooonggggsssss~~~
12.6K 519 10
All you need to know about the INTJ personality type โœ„โœ„โœ„โœ„ โœŽ "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.." ใƒƒโ˜•๏ธŽ