AGGRESSIVE (Kengan Ashura x r...

By Pale-Niverse

(Kengan Ashura x Fem! Reader) huh?? A new fighter's in town, and she doesn't take shit from anyone?? We live... More

INFO N SHIT
Beginning(Ch.1)
Lobster scrotum pasta (Ch.2)
FOR THE GAYS(Ch.4)
Do u fart(Ch.5)
you know a bitch by 4(Ch.6)
Hoes mad(Ch.7)
LAMBSAUCE(Ch.8)
So it begins(Ch.9)
Cheek clappin(Ch.10)
Tonight(Ch.11)
The Calm(Ch.12)
Damage(Ch.13)
quick update
Anotha one

WTF BTS??(Ch.3)

2.4K 77 61
By Pale-Niverse

Y/n = your name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm off, Grandmama" Y/n waved down the hallway. Meiko leaned back from the kitchen.

"Don't take all day, you don't know this Ohma person enough to be hanging around with him for too long" Meiko waved her off with a wooden spoon. Once she was out the door, she hissed at the sunlight hitting her eyes.

"Hissssssssssss" she scrunched her face and looked down at the letter Ohma somehow mailed to her with the directions to his place. The note only said 'Come to my place and let's talk, YamashitaKazuo will be here too', the rest was a map. "What does he even want to talk about, and he still refers Kazuo by his full name? He also forgot to put a space between. Such bad punctuation" utting the letter away, she already knew the way to the train station. In order to get to his place, she had to take a train because it was a 40 minute ride

Not that she couldn't walk, but she was lazy as shit. If she ran papers, who knows what assholes would take her as a disturbance, and the popo would be called. No popo in this hoe.

As she walked along the sidewalks, she felt someone behind her. She opened her ears more and heard two pairs of footsteps behind her. Walking a little quicker, she almost felt their intent. Just as she was about to cross the street. Someone grabbed her wrist, making her turn around. Both of them had hoodies on, it shadowed over their eyes.

"Do you know where the nearest train station is sweetheart?" The other one said with a smirk and pulled her closer.

"Do you know what a map is 'sweetheart'?" Y/n mocked at them, not liking his tone. She snapped her wrist out of his grip, tightening her fingers into a ball.

"Woah woah let's not get hasty. We're just asking for directions"
He held his hands up in defense.

"You could've done that without grabbing my wrist" she silently muttered "jackhole-"

The larger of the two chuckled at the other, while the smaller one scowled at his reaction.

"A girl like you should feel lucky that a celebrity like me is even near you"
He closed in, obviously trying to intimidate her.

"Dude, I don't even know who you are? What did you star in a Hallmark Christmas special or something? Woopee" Y/n turned her back to them.

"Whatever, you're not worth my time"
She stated in a controlled manner, walking off.

He yet again, grabbed her, this time by the shoulder.She stopped and stood still

"Leave me alone"

"I think I should teach you some manners" He cracked his knuckles, and Y/n knew all too well what was going to happen.

'Naahhh fuck this wattpad fanfic pervert shit' her mind screamed.

"Turn around" She complied with his order, instead of looking him in the eye, she stared at the ground.

"Girls like you need to be taught a lesson" Exhaling through her nose, she looked up.

"Well then...come at me"

He shuffled towards her quickly and swung his left, going for a jab. Inches from her face, Y/n rotated and leaned her upper body in the opposite direction. Successfully evading the jab. She grabbed his wrist and guided it down, before swinging her knee into his open stomach which was accelerating towards her with the attack he was going for earlier.
He let out a choked out gasped and fell to the ground heaving.

"Fuck off squidward nose" she looked down at him with disgust before looking at his partner in 'crime'.

"THE TRAIN STATION IS UP YOUR ASS TO THE LEFT" Before one could recover or the other say anything, she was booking it to the station. Just like that, Y/n left them in the dust.

As soon as she reached the train station, the car doors were shutting slowly. Almost in slow motion, she took one last leap of faith and jumped through the closing gap. Landing in an action pose you'd see in a superhero movie

The train left the station, and Y/n slithered down from her seat and looked out the glass . They were heading into the forest. She took at strong wiff and the rich scent of nature entered. She reached into her bag and grabbed at can of raspberry soda. It clicked open and sizzled. Sitting down and sighing, scrolling through her phone looking at memes and videos.

~short timeskip~

Opening the map confused, Y/n walked down an almost abandoned looking trail. She looked around at all the trees as she followed the path. Something smacked her butt, her reflexes kicked in, and she punched whatever was behind her. She looked and saw it was just a giant tree. A branch must've done it, but before she could say anything, the tree feel over with a large crash. It shook the ground as she felt her soul leaving her body.

"Eh, it was already dead... I think"

She whistled and walked away, still following the trail like the map said. Looking up ahead, she saw a large building. As she got closer she noticed its features and saw that it was an abandoned mansion. Looking at all the broken windows and vines slithering up the walls, her eyes sparkled with curiosity. She looked back down at the map.

"No mistake, this is it"

"Oh, Y/n-san, you're already here?" She turned around and saw Kazuo.

"You knew I was coming?"
"Well y-yes, Ohma said in the letter that you were coming" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"So this is his place huh?"

"I-it's pretty intimidating" Kazuo sweated. She walked up the steps and looked through the window.

"Can you check if there's a door bell, Yamashita?"
"Sure" he replied shakily as he walked up the steps. She turned to look at Kazuo, he pressed a doorbell on the other side, they both waited for some sort of chime, but nothing came.

"It doesn't work... should've expected that" She pushed the door open and they both peaked in.

"Ohma? You here? Ohmaaaaa" she walked in as Kazuo hesitated before walking in as well.

"Ohma-san, are you home?" The door closed behind them. With a small crack and shriek, she turned around to Kazuo and gave him a 'deadass?' look. A sudden mushy snap echoed through the room and they both turned their heads. She saw some blood leaking from the side on the giant staircase. They nodded at eachother and slowly started walking towards where they thought the noise had come from. Kazuo stayed behind her as they moved closer to the blood.

Her gut told her someone was behind them, and she heard footsteps. They both turned around and saw a muscled body with blood all over it. Kazuo started screaming and Y/n just

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice said. Both looking up, they saw Ohma looking down at them.

"Ohma" she yawned then smiled at him.

"What are you doing? You are badly injured. I'll call the ambulance right now" Kazuo stammered out as he scampered to get up.

"Ah this.. it's not mine. I was just removing blood" he lifted his arm up and looked at his hand. Y/n just stared at his body covered in blood.

"Huh? Removing blood?"

"Yeah from that" Ohma turned his attention to something behind them. They both turned around to see a giant dead boar. Kazuo screamed and held onto Y/ns leg as she just smiled at the sight. "Haha, pig dead".

"You're such a noisy guy" Ohma deadpanned

A few minutes later and ohma had started cooking the meat from the pig. Kazuo and Y/n watched as Ohma relaxed against the wall cooking them. "You sure you don't want any?" He asked looking up at both of them.

"No thank you" Kazuo said. She sat down and sighed about to say no, before Ohma shoved one in her mouth. She squeaked and Ohma just grinned at her. "I need someone else to eat it too" he said patting her head.

She groaned and sighed. She popped it out of her mouth and started chewing on the meat. She wasnt gonna lie, it was pretty good. Ohma studied her as she ate with a blank face. She looked up and stared into Ohmas eyes for a second before looking away nervously. 'Why the fuck is he staring at me' she panicked.

"By the way Ohma, how on earth did you get the boar?"

"I killed it"

He made a suprised noise and Y/n continued eating with her eyes closed, gnawing at the bone mindlessly. "Killed? Why would you kill a thing like that?"

"Why? What else do you normally eat? You kill something to eat" He said straight forward. She hummed in agreement as she looked at the ceiling. Her ears detected some noise coming from outside and she looked at the door. Ohma did the same

"Kazuo Yamashita, did you bring your buddies today?"

"Pardon?" Some creaks could be heard before the door was kicked clean off its hinges.

She looked at the two people at the doorway and realized who they were. The guys she had a scuff with on the sidewalk.

"WOAH ITS BTS FUCKING RUN" she got up, slipped on some blood, and fell right on her back. They both walked in.

"What a mess, how can you live in such a dump?" the smaller one said. Y/n got up and regained her balance 'butt nuggets' her mind said as they looked at her.

"Hey, it's the hottie from earlier" the larger one said as he smirked.

"Oh look its dumb and dumber" she replied picking her nose taunting them. The whole room felt that burn.

"Who are you guys? Soliciting? No thanks" Ohma stood up and faced them.

"I'll take care of this, don't interfere" one walked forward and took the hood off his head. Y/n wanted to hold it in, but she couldn't. He looked ugly as hell.

"Look Kazuo pfft, it's Jungle book from bts" she held her stomach.

"You're next" he glared at Y/n "Once I'm done with this beefed up asshole, you will pay for what you did to me earlier"

She rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah get on with it"

"I see it... a fighters spirit" Ohma mumbled.

"Wait a second, is it possible that he is Ivan Karaev?" Y/n remembered that name from when the other guy yelled it.

"Eh? You know him?" She yawned. Again.

"He's a Russian kickboxer who's been standing out recently" Kazuo stammered.

"Never heard of him. But hey it's a fellow fighter that uses kickboxing, so him and I have something in common I guess" Once he heard what she said he hid behind her.

"Please protect me Y/n-san!" She rolled her eyes.

"Nothing personal" Ivan got in a fighting position and started doing some air punches.

"This is just business. You're going to have to stay in a bed for a while" 'Kinky' she thought and raised her eyebrows. He lunged forward with his left foot and started a jab cross rush at Ohma.

"Be careful Ohma! Ivan's high kick is know as the reapers sickle" Kazuo panicked as he hid behind Y/n cowering.

"More like belongs in the trash" she said as she watched them fight. Ohma had dodged all his jab crosses before Ivan decided to roundhouse kick him. Big mistake on his part, because Ohma kicked him right in the balls. He fell over clutching his groin.

"You did too many high kicks and forgot about defense" he said.

"Uh I counted 1 but okay🤓" Y/n corrected.

"So, you wanna fight too?" Ohma asked the other one.

"You're really good" He smirked and started approaching Ohma. Ivan grabbed his heel.

"I told you to stay out of this" he said shakily.

"You can't beat him down" the other said. When he tried to stand up, blood came pouring out of him in an instant. He fell to the floor as blood pooled around him. 'He must've hit the arteries' she recoiled.

"Jeez, he's really useless. I hate to watch a loser struggle in vain" he turned around and unhooded himself. He had pale blonde hair, a pretty good looking face, green eyes, and thick eyebrows.

"Be careful Ohma! He has a knife with him!" 'What kind of a knife though, something very sharp and nimble must've caused all that blood to come out without making a huge gash. Karambit? Gut hook?' She thought.

"Relax pops. I didn't come here to fight" he said.

"Then what did you come here for exactly" Y/n intervened and crossed her arms. The blonde man smiled and winked at her.

"I'm Lihito. I'm going to be your opponent in the Kengan match" he sized up Ohma.

"By the way, my real name is undisclosed" he widely grinned in the face of Ohma. 'Oh yeah, mr krabs, aAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH' she mentally screamed. She forgot about the Kengan tournament, had Meiko signed her up? Did she have to fight her way through? Questions flooded her mind as she looked confused.

"Also, your little girl over here packs a punch. She winded Ivan with just a knee to the stomach"

"Nothing special" Ohma piped and crossed his arms

"And y'know" He leaned into Ohma's ear.

"She's kinda cute" before he could say anything Lihito was already out the door. Her anger has risen a bit with Ohma's statement but she didn't let that get to her. She knows that she could've dropped his ass like a bomb.

"Y/n, is it true that you beat him?" Ohma interrupted her thoughts.

"Well yeah... but honestly I could've done a lot worse if I just swung my leg harder" she huffed.

"Not bad. Maybe you're tougher than I thought" Ohma slightly grinned and grabbed her by the shoulder. 

"Yo what should we do about Ivan tho" she said not wanting to continue that conversation. Looking at the unconscious kickboxer face down on the ground.

_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.3K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
378K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
685K 27K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...
17.3K 266 14
this is basically my hero academia, but with a new character called yagami kokoro. there will be a character introduction before the first chapter wh...