Captured

Od chuweytism

Minnie is a simple photographer who loves to explore and capture the different sceneries around the Globe. Sh... Více

십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
NICHA YONTARARAK
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십
사십일
사십이
SEASON 2 IS OUT NOW

597 18 0
Od chuweytism

Chapter 7  ⚠️

Third person's POV

"OH MY GOD!! MINNIE!!!" Miyeon panicked then went to minnie. She immediately dropped the coffee she was holding on the table.

"I'm scared Miyeon.." Minnie said then tears were falling from her eyes. It was the first time in a while since Miyeon saw her like that. The last time she cried is when their mother left. She was so afraid to loose her back then, until she realized that she doesn't need a mother because Lisa and her father are there to support her.

"Why?? Did something happen? You van tell me anything Minnie. I'm always here to protect you" Miyeon said as she helped minnie get on her feet.

"Somebody's been calling me ever since we arrive, it's like he/she always know where i am. I am also scared because you might get involved" Minnie said then Miyeon gave her a hug. She pats her back and told minnie that everything is going to be alright.

"Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this. I will not leave you no matter what. Just to make sure you feel safe" Miyeon added, She wiped Minnie's tears away and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Minnie's POV

I calmed down after a few minutes. Lisa and my father will arrive soon and i don't want to cause them trouble so i organized myself. I was relieved because of Miyeon's presence. I actually felt safe around her. But i'm still scared deep down.

It's already 5:00 am and Lisa and my father's plane already landed. We went to the area where the passengers exit and there i saw Lisa and My Father. I ran towards them and gave them a huge hug.

"I missed you guys so much" i said as i hugged them.

"Yah Minnie did something happen? It's only been a week and you missed us already? That's new?" Lisa Questioned me. Shit i was being to obvious.

"Why is there something wrong about missing you guys?" I said then i crossed my arms.

"Sulky minnie is at it again" My father said then they all laughed, Miyeon went beside me and held my hand. Lisa contacted the driver to pick us up. He arrived after five minutes and we all got in.

"So you'll be in a separate room i suppose?" I asked Lisa who was currently amused by the things she sees outside the window.

"Yes, i don't want to hear your moans" Lisa straightly said, My eyes went huge when she said that. Even my father heard it.

"Lisa watch your words" my Father scolded her.

"Sorry dad, i was just saying the truth" Lisa added then winked at me. If only i could punch her right now. Miyeon on the other hand was giggling at the back.

We arrived at the hotel and we went to our rooms. Lisa and my father's room was just a couple doors away. Our rooms were so convenient.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was still scared at the moment even though we are already at the hotel. I filled the tub with warm water and there i soaked myself. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the person who called me earlier. I was certain about one thing, if i was able to find that Yoongi i will punch him in the face for scaring the shit outta me.

I grabbed the bottle of soap and the tub started bubbling. The tub was not an ordinary tub, there were also special features like bubbles and such. I was enjoying myself then Miyeon went inside the bathroom as well. She looked at me strangely then walked towards me. I was kinda shocked because she was removing her clothes as well. My eyes were stuck on her body and God she is beautiful. She then joined me in the tub.

"Why are you staring at me like that baby?" She said then made a fierce face.
This woman is gorgeous i'm telling ya'll.

"Nothing, i just thought of something" i said then gazed down to her chest. I can clearly see her breast which makes my blood rise up.

"And what is this something?" Miyeon said then she was crawling towards me. The tub is so huge it can fit three people.

"The thing is, you are better off without your clothes" i said seductively making her blush real hard. She actually stopped but i grabbed her arms which caused her to fall over me.

"Could you stop teasing me! I get embarrassed every time you say things like that! You know I don't have that much confidence!" Miyeon said then had the courage to look straight into my eyes. There was a fee seconds of silence before i hugged her and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her hands around my neck to deepen our kiss and i slid my hands onto one of her breast. I massaged her breast which made her moan between our kisses.

I then parted our kiss and went down from her face to her neck. I sucked the left part of her neck which made her call out my name.

"Min-minnie, shit that feels so g-good" she moaned into my ears. Her moans turned me, especially when her voice suddenly hits a high pitch. Gladly she could reach any high notes since she's a great singer as well.

She was now sitting on my lap, i can feel her womanhood on my thigh. I felt her hands move down from my shoulder to my breast, she then grabbed one of it and started squeezing it which made me moan real hard. She was playing with my nipples which caused made me goosebumps.

"F-fuck miyeon, you're so good at this" i moaned then she chuckled. After that she was now grinding herself onto my thigh which made my inner organs heat up even more.

"AaAAaa shit m-minnie i'm abou-" Miyeon moaned but was cut off when we heared someone entered our room.

"Minnie!!! Where are you??" Lisa yelled from outside. We immediately wore our robes and i left Miyeon standing inside the bathroom.

"Yah Lisa! Your timing is terrible! What is it that you want?" I asked annoyingly, she checked to see behind the bathroom door and she saw Miyeon standing there. She then realizes what was going on then she gave me a weird look.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, i was just gonna ask to where i might find the buffet area?" Lisa replied, that's all? She could have just asked a staff or a waiter!

"Why are you asking me! You could have asked the staff or whatever!" I annoyingly replied.

"Oh, I didn't thought of that! i didn't mean to disturb your moments with Miyeon Unnie hehe" she said then scratched her head.

"Whatever Lisa! Leave now!" I said then she ran away like a kid who stole a candy from a store.

I went inside the bathroom to find Miyeon already taking a shower. I joined her but we didn't make out anymore. We just took a bath and she helped me calm my nerves.

"Do you want me to scrub your back Minnie?" Miyeon said as she grabs the sponge from behind.

"I would love to" i said. Then she did. After that we washed all the soap from our bodies and dried ourselves.

My meeting with the Song's is actually rescheduled today so i have to be there again by 2:00. But before that, me and Miyeon went to the buffet area where my Dad and Lisa was at. We were also starving especially from what we did.

"There are lot's of food! I want to try them all" Miyeon said happily.

"If you could then go help yourself" i said as i picked up Japanese food. Every time there is a buffet, Japanese food will always be the first thing i eat. I sat on the table where Lisa and My dad was at. But Miyeon wasn't there. I was starving so i did not wait for her anymore. I finish my food and i was still hungry. Then it came to me, Miyeon did not came back.

I stood from where i sat and wondered my eyes to find Miyeon, she wasn't anywhere. I checked at the other room and she wasn't their either. I went out side and asked the guard and he said that he hasn't seen her. I was getting nervous as hell. But then i went to look at the end of the hall and i found Miyeon who was talking to a tall guy. I came closer and the guy was holding her wrist, it's like he's forcing her to come with him. I ran as fast as i could and i punched the guy from behind.

He fell on the ground and Miyeon was so surprised.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my fiancé?!!!" I said angrily, i was about to punch him again but then i saw who it was. It was mark.

"Minnie stop it!" Miyeon said as she tried to push me back.

"What the fuck Mark?! I knew you like Miyeon from the moment you saw her!!" I said angrily, while Miyeon was pushing me away. Mark manages to stand up before speaking. His mouth was actually bleeding i guess my punch was so hard.

"Look, you got the wrong idea!" Mark defended.

"Don't fucking lie to me" i said angrily.

"He's telling the truth Minnie" Miyeon said. I was shocked because she was defending him. I clearly saw that he was about t hurt her.

"So you're defending him now Miyeon? I clearly saw that he was about to hurt you!" I said annoyed. I swear my nerves are about to pop out like crazy.

"No! I mean yes it's just you had the wrong idea, he was just helping me with my wrist, i accidentally fell on it and it became numb" Miyeon defended.

"That's the stupidest excuse i've heard in my entire life!" I exclaimed. I was really furious i could ARGGg.

"Your fiance is telling the truth minnie, i actually took medical school that is why i am trying to help her" Mark added which made me very confused and embarrassed at the same time. What the fuck minnie? Is this really true?

"Why are you even here at the first place Miyeon? We were supposed to eat but you were gone!" I said then i looked at her.

"I was about to go to the bathroom but the one bear the buffet was unavailable so i went here and then i got into an acccident" she defended then hugged me. I didn't hug her back, instead i turned myself against them and went back up to our room. I was very angry and embarrassed. Why would i ever do that? Is it because i was jealous? No impossible! Maybe because I didn't want to see Miyeon hurt!

I went straight into the room and went outsude the balcony. I wasn't feeling hungry anymore because of what happened. I don't know why but tears suddenly fell from my eyes. I've been so emotional lately and it fucks me up. I'm so mad at myself for being an emotional fuck!

After a few minutes i wiped my tears and turned around, i saw Miyeon entering the room but i ignored her presence. I walked passed her and was about to leave the room again but she grabbed my wrist.

"Minnie look i'm sorry for what happened, it was just a misunderstanding" Miyeon said, i can tell that she is nervous.

"No, it's my fault I shouldn't have acted like a jerk." I said then i removed her hand. But she ran towards me and back hugged me.

"Please Minnie, just let it go. I'm sorry. I already said sorry to Mark and he said that it is fine. He understands your concern" Miyeon said, i kinda felt ashamed of myself.

I took a deep breath and turned around. I returned Miyeon's hug and i apologized once more.

"I'm sorry, i'll just apologize to Mark later at the meeting" i said then i grabbed her wrist. It was somehow red, it means that every they said were true.

"Is your wrist feeling better?" I asked as i observe it.

"Yes, it just needed a little push" Miyeon said then chuckled.

"That's not very nice you know" i said then made a straight face which made her laugh more. I gave up and laughed as well. I was somehow relieved from what happen. I guess i was just worried for Miyeon as well, especially today.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.7K 2.8K 40
If she could have one wish, Song Yuqi would have wished to go back to Beijing, where she ultimately belonged. However, her wishes had been crushed, w...
319K 5.5K 66
Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting him to apply his course, he was secured...
57.7K 2.6K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...
10.6K 536 27
Shuhua who wants to finish her last year of College runs short for money when her parents disowned her for knowing her sexuality, she also needs mone...