Naruto Stories and Lemons

Galing kay AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... Higit pa

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 πŸ‹
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 πŸ‹
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease πŸ‹
I don't care - Deidara
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke πŸ‹
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - πŸ‹
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons πŸ‹
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits πŸ‹

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 πŸ‹

1.4K 37 13
Galing kay AstorSunshine

A/N: I don't know if this counts as a bit dark, but it took me some efforts to write. Super lemon, so please read at your discretion. Will have harsh words and NSFW theme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been almost a year since Shikamaru and you had been "friends" and it went by quicker than expected. You came over to the Leaf every few weeks then it came down to monthly, sometimes on a mission, sometimes on your days off, you found yourself starting towards the direction of the Leaf village. Same with him really, though neither of you ever talked about it. It was what it was. You had a couple of meetings with the Hokage and other shinobi from the leaf this time, and it took way longer than expected. Shikamaru himself was with you in some of them but not in the last one and it dragged too long. When it was finally done, you went to your apartment to eat and take a shower to relax, before heading over to Shikamaru's place. He was a bit annoyed at what kept you that long though he wouldn't admit it."You sure took your time", he murmured when you finally came over. "The meeting went longer than expected. Then I was hungry", you say casually sitting down on his couch.

"I have food here too, you know", he says, his voice just a tad bit different enough to indicate his annoyance but not outright.

"Umm are you okay, Shika? I did try to finish up the meeting quicker, so I could come over as soon as possible", you say hugging him.

 "Well I don't really need an explanation, I am not your boyfriend you know", he said very pointedly pushing you away from him. 

"Oh-kay then, something is really off with him, you think. 

"First he asked for an explanation and then when you gave it, he pointed it out that he didn't need it", you sigh and leave him be. You go to his fridge and grab a beer and sit on the couch having it. He comes back from wherever he had gone and grabs whiskey and sits next to you. He seems a bit better now. 

You talk about work, play some shogi as usual till you both are buzzed enough. You bend over the shogi board while he is explaining something and grab his face and kiss him. He moves the board aside and pulls you towards him and into his lap kissing you back deeply. You break the kiss and look at him tracing your finger over his nose bridge and jaw and give him multiple light pecks. 

"It has been a while since I kissed you", you say absentmindedly and hug him. You loved kissing him, on his lips, on his neck, anywhere on his body really though it felt overly intimate sometimes. Probably that is why you loved it. You continue kissing his neck and nibbling his spot coming back to his lips.

 "You have beautiful eyes, Shika", you say looking at him, almost staring. You are also way more drunk than you had expected. He smirks at your compliment and the attention you are giving him. Though he didn't accept it, Shika did love attention especially in such a private setting. He liked when his lover wanted him, needed him, begged him for an action. 

"You have a beautiful smile, too", you say grazing your finger over his lower lip which made him smile even more. 

"I should be saying those things to you", he says and hides his face in your hair, inhaling the smell of your soap and shampoo which sends shivers down his body. It is your turn to smirk now.

With one swift movement he picks you up and takes you inside towards his bedroom. That was one thing with him, no matter how many times you had shared your bodies with each other, every time it was a new feeling of excitement. He places you on the bed and continues kissing your face and neck. You reach out and take off his ponytail to let his hair loose. 

"I love my hairstyle you know", he says while kissing your breast over your shirt. 

"How can I run my fingers through it if you keep tying it like that", you say your voice getting raspier every moment. 

He looks at you and smiles then proceeds to take off his shirt to expose his soft skin, with few scars here and there that you had learnt by heart now. You move your hands to trace every one of them, running them over his abs and chest in the process. He takes your shirt off and kisses you softly along your head and cheek and jaw and neck slowly going towards your cleavage that is showing through your bra. He looked in an affectionate mood today barring his initial annoyance and you are definitely enjoying it.

 He explores every inch of you with his eyes, hands and mouth. When he reaches further south, he notices a few marks around your belly button. He takes off your pants in order to investigate them. Curious, he traces them with his fingers following the trail that lead to your back and near your ass. You look at him with your eyes half closed and just moaning under the lightness of his touch. 

"Are those..", he almost whispers. 

"Bite marks yes", you reply. 

"I don't remember leaving them", he says his voice almost breaking to his surprise. 

"And I don't remember us being exclusive", you say getting up and holding his face so that he is facing you. 

You pull him up and kiss him. 

"They don't look too old", he said.

"Why are we still talking about it?", you reply.

"Just."

You turn him over and kiss his chest and shoulders while he is still lost in thought.

"When though?"

"Ugh, Shika. Is that important?", you moan while still kissing him.

"Tell me!"

"Five days ago. I didn't know I would have to come to the Leaf so soon and it had almost been a month since we last met", you say impatiently.

"Someone from the cloud?"

"Someone from the cloud."

"Co-worker?"

"Shika please ..", you almost sigh in his ear.

He turns so he is on top and looks at you raising an eyebrow indicating he is waiting for an answer.

"We aren't dating if that's what you are wondering."

"I know we aren't, can you stop repeating yourself? I just asked", he snarled and you were taken aback a little.

"I meant me and him", you say in a small voice wondering where this is going.

Shikamaru almost blushed at the assumption and half hugged you hiding his face. 

"Sorry for snapping", he says.

"Careful, your fragile ego is showing", you say almost challenging him and biting your tongue. As sassy as you were, this wasn't the time for it but it was too late. 

He looks at you like a switch had flipped in him. He stares at you with a lust and want in his eyes that you hadn't seen before. He was laid back and polite even with his lust but this was different, it almost scared you. He kisses you roughly and you kiss him back in shock. He kisses you all over, but this is different than before. It was like he was fighting, to claim every inch of your body as his, leaving marks wherever his lips touched. You moaned every time he did that, but he hardly paid attention. 

As soon as he reaches between your legs, he rips off your panties and takes your cl*t in his mouth without any warning. Your core is heated up by his rough handling of you and his cool tongue just sends an electric sensation throughout your body. You grip the sheets of the bed and lift your hips to meet him. He holds your thighs and dips his tongue inside you deep while pinching your cl*t between his fingers. Once he is done thrusting his tongue in and out your core, he moves to bites the fleshy part of your mound and keeps sucking on your cl*t. 

"Oh God, Shika, please don't stop", you say thrusting your hips and trying to brace yourself for your org*sm that is coming over you fast. He roughly puts in three of his fingers inside you without any indication and curls them while still sucking on you. You come hard before you can say anything and you just moan while it keeps hitting you over and over, coupled with Shika's fingers moving through you relentlessly. He laps everything you give him. He comes up to look at you, but you can still feel the after effects of that org*sm. 

He kisses you making you taste yourself while pinching both your nipples at the same time making your head go fuzzy, even fuzzier than the alcohol. You hold his face and kiss him back biting his lower lip to draw some blood in the process. He moves away from you and takes his pant and underwear off. He moves your head so you are now facing his erection and yanks your hair roughly so your mouth opens to gasp. 

"Suck", he orders still holding your hair and pushes his d*ck in your mouth. You gag at his length and the intensity at which he does that. You brain is now in overdrive since he has never been this rough with you in all this while. It is exciting but also confusing since he wasn't in the rough mood since the beginning. You continue to suck him bob your head along his length. His hands are intertwined in your hair and his head is leaned back with his eyes closed. You can hear his barely audible groans as you continue working on him with your mouth and your hands. You take his d*ck out and suck on the tip teasing him with your tongue. He looks at you and you lightly graze his length with your teeth. 

"Agghhhh", he moans deep in his throat and holds your face and f*cks your mouth at a very high speed. You keep gagging when his tip hits the back of your throat and tears start running down your eyes due to lack of air and the intensity of his thrusts. He takes his d*ck out and lets your breathe. You take a few deep breathes wiping your saliva and his pre-c*m off your face. He picks you up and turns you around roughly against the wall. 

"Shika", you say as soon as your face and chest is against the cold wall giving you goosebumps all over. 

"I didn't say you can talk yet", Shikamaru says in your ear in a very low voice, that scares you but also creates a pool between your legs. A goddamn lake actually. He grabs your hips away from the wall and enters you from behind. 

"Oh f*ck Shika", you scream pounding on the wall since you have nothing else to hold on to. He holds your hips tightly and thrusts his hips before you could even adjust.

 "Ahhh Shika, slow down a little", you say trying to adjust to his pounding. 

"But love, you said you couldn't wait to be with me", he snarls sarcastically. You have no idea what you did to make him this mad, you aren't even sure if he IS mad at you or is this some kind of a sick joke, or a role play that you are not in on? 

"Shika, is there something I am missing?", you say. 

He buries his face in your neck and kisses you softly hugging you from behind. He gropes your breasts and keeps thrusting into you without any more words. 

"Aahhh ugghh you feel so good", you do the mistake of saying. Taking this as an encouragement, he pulls your hips even further making you bend even more. He holds your arms behind and pounds you at a deeper angle at a faster pace. You are now drooling since your mouth is open to breathe adequately. You sound almost like an animal in heat while Shikamaru's thrusts get harder and harder. He smacks your ass as he is thrusting into you hard enough to leave hand prints. You are on a different high now and you don't mind his handling of you, since he is hitting all the right spots. It is almost impossible for both of you to stop now or say anything other than your guttural carnal moans. He stops though earning a cry from you. 

He whisks you around and picks you up. You quickly put your leg behind his waist and he enters you again, looking into your eyes. You blush hard and look away hiding your face in his neck. He takes you to bed without separating your bodies and thrusts into you slowly. He holds your face and looks into your eyes, not letting you look away. 

"Look at me when I am f*cking you", he orders, with no hesitation in his voice. 

"Y-yes", you say, the blush in your cheeks deepening if that is even possible. Your face heats up and you can feel the heat in your ears, your head throbbing. 

"Yes what?", he snarls. 

"Yes Shika", you say as he starts picking up the pace, not averting his gaze from your face. You start to look away and he stops thrusting. 

"Either you look at me and we do this, or not at all", he says holding your chin and moving your face to him. You merely nod at him. He was already driving you insane and you cant let him stop before you reach your on the other side of your peak. 

"Good. Now say my name", he orders while picking up the pace again. 

"Shika.. aghh", you moan, obeying ,like a soldier following orders from his senior. 

"Who is the only one who can make you feel good?", he orders. 

"You Shika, you are the only one", you say entangling your fingers through his hair and holding his head for support.

 "Who do you want to claim you? Who do you want to belong to?", he demands.

 "Aghh, Shika, I am gonna c*m", you say pulling his hair a bit and screaming.

"Answer.. my.. question", he pants still somehow holding his position and looking at you. 

"You Shikamaru. I want you to be the only one. MY only one", you scream.

 "I ll hold you to that", he smirks and kisses your neck.

 "Huh", you manage to say.

 "Please c*m for me baby", he says softly.

 You throw your head on the side to give him more access and hold his back tight bracing yourself for your undoing. With one last thrust you both c*m together, him spilling his seed inside you mixing with your own juices. You scream his name like a prayer while he nuzzles and kisses your neck till you both come down from the high of your org*sms. You stay like this for a while and almost fall asleep. He kisses your cheek and neck few more times and slides off you. He wakes you up softly and makes you drink water and wipes the sweat and mess off you. He makes you wear his tee that falls up to your thighs and tucks you in bed. You barely register what is going on but he makes sure you are okay before he hugs you and sleeps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please let me know how you like it, if you like it and any feedback is appreciate. Please vote if you like it. Thanks. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

459K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...
113K 2.2K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (β—¦'ΪΊΛ‰β—¦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
255K 10.6K 76
I know the Naruto series is like old news, but my fiance just got me started on it and I am practically obsessed. Also, I've decided that there's jus...
3.2K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...