Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 9

3.1K 117 2
By ARAYAIK

Narrators POV

After three weeks of exclusively dating, Kerstin told Chance she was okay with them going public with their relationship. This would be their first time out together as a couple around Dallas, usual they were at one another house or Chance booked a restaurant for just the two of them. Tonight was the night that Chance got to show off his shorty and actually be able to comment on others checking her out. It was so hard for him especially when they had their 'business meetings' to talk about her house, guys would be checking her out and he would mug them. Kerstin didn't seem to notice them only him mugging. She thought it was cute for him to be jealous but of course she was in business mode, but would send him a text during their lunches and meetings telling him to fix his face.

"Kerstin girl look at you, you went all out huh?" Chance said as he lifted Kerstin's hand and turned her in a circle.

"Um duh Chance, I gotta look good for my man," she said giving him a quick peck on the lips as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Mhmm, well let's go before I change my mind." He said letting her go.

Kerstin was standing in her closet in a burgundy half shirt and a white skirt with a black belt, slipping her feet into her sexy heels. Her hair was in an up do and she had on very little make up on and some lips stick the same color as her shirt. Grabbing her black leather jacket, clutch and phone she was ready to go.

Chance was dressed in a grey button down with the sleeves rolled up and some navy blue jeans and some grey Ugg Chukka boots. He had let his bread grow out with Kerstin's approval of course, can't be looking crazy but she seemed to love it. He had a fresh fade and trim. Looking him up and down Kerstin smiled. Fine fine fine if I do say so myself, she thought.

Taking her hand they walked hand in hand to his all white Chevrolet Camaro SS. Looking at Kerstin, Chance smiled big as she let his hand go and placed hers on the hood of the car, what a fucking view he thought as he opened her door for her. Just before Kerstin was about to slide into the car Chance took out a blind fold from his pocket and shook it in front of her.

"Surprises?" She asked looking from Chance's face back to the blind fold in his hand.

"Yes I promise it will be great." He said smiling at her.

"I can't believe you Chance. You better not mess up my hair either." She said turning around so that he could put the blind fold on her.

"Yea yeah missy," He said as he placed the blind fold over her head and around her neck.

"Get in the car I don't want you bumping your big ole head." He said laughing as she elbowed him. Once she was seated he bent down and pulled the blind fold over her eyes. Kissing her lips softly her shut her door and ran around the car and hopped in.

The engine roared to life, shifting it into gear the car sounded like thunder as Chance took off headed to club Eclipse. Placing his right hand on Kerstin's upper thigh he squeezed it lightly. Placing her hand over Chances' Kerstin smiled and stated thinking about all the good times her and Chance had already had. Pulling into the parking lot Chance patted Kerstin's leg and hopped out the car, walked to her side and opened the door. Taking her hand he helped her out making sure not to bump her head. Very loud music could be heard from where they stood Kerstin thought still trying to figure out where they were. As soon as Chance took off the blind fold her, he started talking saying

"The day is here again, I remember every moment of that day, especially when I first looked into those sexy eyes. Tonight let's create precious memories together. Discover new things to enjoy about each other. Strengthen our relationship."

Kerstin Pov

I had already knew it was gone be a long night when I started getting flowers on Monday when I was at work. Chance sent me a dozen and one different color roses each day with a note card, but on Friday he only sent a dozen roses.

Monday- White Roses #13
Card: To New Beginnings

Tuesday- Cream Roses #13
Card: Thinking of you always

Wednesday- Green & Yellow Roses #13
Card: To our lives and happiness.

Thursday- Pink & Lavender Roses #13
Card: To the growth of our relationship.

Friday- Red Rose #12
Card: To beauty and perfection.

Needless to say my week was wonderful and the inside of my house smelled great. I been wearing this huge smile all week. I can't believe this man. I can honestly say I think I'm in love with him. I know it's only been a month but true love doesn't take long, when you actually acknowledge it.

Later that night...

I was standing there as Chance pored his heart out, looking dead into my eyes as he spoke. I didn't realize I was crying until he kissed away my tears, ending with a kiss on my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him with everything I was feeling at that very moment. That had to be the most romantic thing I've ever heard! Breaking the kiss I looked at Chance and smiled wiping my lip stick off his lips. Turning me around slowly he showed me where we were, turning back to him I smiled and hugged him.

"We aren't going in I just wanted to bring you back here to tell you that now back in the car," he said gripping my booty.

"Your so corny babe, oh my goodness I can't believe you." I said dropping my face onto his shoulder.

"You like me corniness," he said kissing my neck lightly.

"No no no stop that let's go, plenty of time for that later." I giggled stepping away from him sliding into the open car door.

"Look what you did." He said as he looked down.

Gigging, I already knew. Sliding in beside me in the car I looked over at him.

"Kerstin stop looking at me like that," he said after a while. Grabbing my hand he placed it in his lap with a groan then mumbled out "it's been too long."

Laughing I rubbed him lightly until he moved my hand. Well then you can't win for losing with him I guess, not too much longer we pulled into a parking lot.

Walking into the place I was in awe. There were beautiful gardens all around us, after Chance told the hostess who he was we were escorted to our table. Looking up at Chance I smiled up at him as he smiled down at me.

"This is nice," I said grabbing his hand in mine.

"Yeah my father told me about this place," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your father?" I asked as we sat down.

"Yes," he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he looked at the menu.

"What did you ask him?" I said closing my menu.

The waiter chose that moment to come up, after ordering drinks and our dinner.

"Well first we were talking, and then I asked him where he took my mother on their first romantic date. He told me they went to an outdoor theater, but I figured that you would like this better." He finished quietly.

"Aww that's so cute!" I said leaning up to kiss him.

"No we aren't cute we are manly," he said leaning in pecking my lips.

Letting out a soft giggle I sat back. Our drinks and salads arrived shortly after that and fifteen minutes later our food. Dinner was very delicious we were just waiting until the waiter came back with Chance's card before we went to walk the gardens.

Walking hand in hand we strolled the gardens smelling different flowers. Tuning to him I stopped and looked up at him.

"How did you know I would like this better than an outdoor theater?"

"Because you're a designer and I know you." He said leaning down to kiss me.

"Blah blah you kn-," Chance cut me off with a passionate kiss.

It was like time froze and the whole world stood still except the two of us. At that moment I knew what we had was magical and it doesn't come around often and that's how you'll know its genuine, true love isn't ordinary. My heart was hammering in my chest, he had my complete attention. I was deeply in love with this man. I love every little thing he does. I can't focus at work half the time when he isn't around and I miss him so bad that it hurts like hell until we are together again. We weren't trying not to fall in love so it's not unexpected, but does he feel the same way? Obviously he feels something because he has showed it to me one than enough time. I was brought out of my wondering mind when he whispered I love you Kerstin.

My breath got caught in my throat and I looked up at him.

"Wha-,"I started to say, but he cut me off again.

"I said I LOVE YOU. I'm in love with you."

"...."I was speechless I mean he said it out loud and I was in awe. I couldn't even talk so I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips down to mine. Fireworks that's all I felt, kissing him now. Breaking the kiss he rubbed my now swollen lips and I smiled at him.

"I'm in love with you too." I said laying my head on his chest as we hugged.

Walking to the car he handed me the keys.

"You drive, I uh-h." Looking down he smiled.

"You need to control that sir." I said giggling.

"But that's yo job shorty. What you mean?"

"You right I'll take care of that in just a little bit. Where to my house or yours?"

"Ah first to the trunk I have something to show you and then you can go wherever you feel like going." He said stopping in front of the trunk.

Popping the trunk I looked down to see a blue print of my house it was complete all left was the extra guess house and the fields and courts, but the main house was done that's all that matters. Turning around I smiled and kissed him again.

"Thank you Chance."

"You're welcome baby. Now let's go celebrate." He said walking me to the driver door and opening it. Bending down once I was in the car he took off my heels and shut the door before walking around to the other side hopping in.

Chance POV

I can say this has been the best date of my life! Everything went smoothly and now I was watching my baby whip through the streets headed towards my house. Placing my hand on the top of her thigh and started rubbing small circles. I heard her breathing change when my hand slipped to the inside of her thigh. Slipping my hand under her skirt I grabbed her thong and started pulling it down.

"What are you doing Chance?" She asked breathing hard.

"Just take your foot off the gas and lift your bottom up, okay?"

Doing as I instructed she lifted her hips allowing me to pull her thong off and down her legs, reaching down I took it from around her ankles and stuffed them into my front pocket. Sitting back I looked ahead and started the process all over again but this time I was gone be able to keep going. Damn I'm have to wipe my seats down when I get down with her. I was just keeping her on edge until she pulled into my garage and closed the door, as soon as she killed the engine I suck two fingers into her wet core and started moving them quickly while my other hand worked her clit. Not too much longer I had her screaming my name as she came shaking. Pulling my fingers out of her I stuck them in my mouth and groaned at her delicious taste in my mouth. Unbuckling myself then her I hopped out the car and ran to her side. Opening the door I looked down at her and smiled, that's right baby let it soak in. Bending down I lifted her up into my arms and took her inside of the house. Running back out I got the leather wipes and wipe the seat out before going back inside only to find a trail of clothes leading upstairs.

Stripping out of my clothes I followed her lead into my bathroom where I found her in the bath with a glass of Champaign. Lifting one of her fingers she signaled for me to come to her. Walking over to her I lifted her on to the counter as she sipped her drink, before handing me the glass. Finishing off the rest I place the glass gently in the sink so it would get knocked over. Grabbing her by her waist I pulled her to me so that her ass was hanging off the counter just enough so I would be in control. Moving my hips back I positioned myself at her entrance and slammed in unmoving. Slowly maneuvering in and out all while kissing all over her body. I was making sweet love to my baby. It was so much more than just sex now it was mental and emotional. Kerstin had tears running down her face so I knew she felt it too, kissing her tears away we both reached out climax.

We were sitting in the bathtub and she stood and pushed me down, so that I was lying flat in the water. I was still able to see everything though, she wanted to ride. I was in Lala Land of sex, while she road my dick hard and fast as the hot water teasingly hit my balls repeatedly.

"Fuck Kerstin!"

"Damn girl..."

Every time she got close to her climax she would slow up, bending my legs I push up each time she came down. After we both came we got washed up and went into the bedroom.

"Round three?" She asked me laying on her side.

"Yes, but nice and slow. I wanna make love to you in my bed." I said kissing her neck softly making my way her lips.
_____________________

Hello my dear readers! 🎀
I hope you enjoyed this chappy👌

Vote⭐️
Comment 💬
Share

ARAYAIK😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
650K 20.7K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
293K 9K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
390K 16K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...