]Sanscest Oneshots[

By Leffee

If everything went well - a bunch of oneshots with a bunch of ships. Rules and requests inside. Also please d... More

Requests only here
After the job [Error x Reaper/DestructiveDeath]
Go to sleep or else... [Error x Dream/Insomnia]
A new kind of touch [Errorfresh]
Clinging to the hope [Classic x Red/Kustard]
Saved [Error x Classic]
I will take care of you [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]
Not what it seems [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]
Locked together [Dust x Cross]
Definitely interesting [Ink x Geno]
Stubbornness and sickness [Error x Ink/Errorink]
Importance [Cross x Nightmare/Crossmare]
The favourite part [Shattered!Dream x Error]
Let's stick together [Classic x Horror]
Finally [Killer x Nightmare/ Killermare]
Delayed love [Reaper x Geno/ Afterdeath]
Aftermath [Bad Sans Poly]
Shared future [Error x Ink/Errorink]
Unexpected [Reaper x Geno/Afterdeath]
Teddy bears' stack [Error x Reaper/DestructiveDeath]
Attention [Nightmare x Blue]
You belong with me [Dream x Killer/Driller]
A bit of exploring [Error x Blue/Errorberry]
Interrupted date [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]
Helping hand [Horror x Cross]
Hopeful [Error x Blue/Errorberry]
It's all just a bad dream [Nightmare and Classic]
Positively surprised [Error x Shattered!Dream]
Lazy day [Bad Sanses + Lust]
Oh boy smooching time [Nightmare x Lust/Lustmare]
One way or another [Error x Horror]
Hideout [Error x Dream/Insomnia]
An argument [Geno x Fresh]
Missing [Error x Nightmare]
Gaslit [Killer x Nightmare/Killermare]
Imperfect [Cross x Nightmare/Crossmare]
Pressing matters [Bad Sans Poly]
I love you, I must beat you up [Ink X Dream X Error/Inksomnia]
Crowdy [Error x Ink/Errorink]
Guardian [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]

I will help you...somehow [Classic x Horror]

6.6K 94 23
By Leffee

This one-shot was requested by Depresso-Boi-Classic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Horror ran as fast as he could. Finally after many days, he has been found by the police. He knew they would come, he just didn't know when. They were after him for some time now, always losing him and then finding him again.

He looked behind his shoulder. A lot of cops were after him, he had to do something. Fast.

He run alonside a street, turning in different directions as often as possible, hoping it would help him escape. However he couldn't run forever, so after making sure that no cop was near him, he quickly hid behind some trash cans in a nearby alley.

He caught his breath, kneeling and resting his hands on his legs. He continued that for a while before he heard somebody.

"Split up! We must be somewhere here! We have to catch him, he's a murderer!"

"Shit." Horror thought, looking around for an alternative way of escaping. Unfortunately there was none and he considered trying to run from the alley and pass the cops.

Before he could make his decision though, there were heard footsteps near his hiding place.

Horror inhaled, getting ready to fight. He couldn't get caught!

The footsteps were closer and closer as Horror's body tensed more.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer...

Now!

The skeleton almost pounced himself on whoever was now looking at him, having discovered his hiding place. However he stopped himself in the last moment, when someone else yelled.

"Classic?" It sounded like they were at the beginning of the alley. "Is he there? Have you found him?"

"I..." the cop who was looking directly at him spoke, while Horror growled quietly at him. "No, he's not here."

The hole-headed looked at him completely dumbfounded. He was right in front of him, what was happening?

"Damn it! Nobody can find him. Let's go, he has do be somewhere here!" The male's voice from before said irritated.

The skeleton whose name was apparently Classic looked at Horror nervously once again.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming."

The male quickly left and before Horror could ask Classic what on Earth was going on, he whispered anxiously.

"S-stay here, I'm not going to hurt you, or catch you or anything. Just please wait here, if-if you come out the others will find you."

Horror stared at him with wide-opened eyes before regaining his posture.

"What? What the hell do you mean?! Why are you doing this?"

There was a break before the other skeleton whispered again, looking down. "Because I want to help you."

Horror looked at him like he was crazy, but before he could say anything he was interrupted.

"I really need to go now. P-please stay here,  I will return and help you." And after that he ran away.

For the next minute or so, the fugitive was looking at the place where the other was standing just a while ago.

Eventually he processed what happened and once again sat behind the trash cans, hiding his tall self completely.

After making sure that nobody was coming near him, he exhaled softly.

Now what the hell is he supposed to do?

"Should I really wait here for him?" Horror though. "He could be just lying, but then again he had a perfect occasion to catch me and even someone else to help him. Could it be possible that he came for some backup? Nah, they would arrive until now for sure."

After a moment of thinking, he decided to try and trust Classic. He definitely wasn't trying to catch him for some reason. And even if he did try to attack him, Horror figured that he would easily overpower him. Classic was shorter than him, looked weaker and was reluctant when it came to him. Plus, he didn't do anything before, so something must have been up.

Horror sighed and rested his head on his knees, wrapping his hands around them. He decided to wait, but was on alert the whole time.

Finally after what felt like an hour, Horror heard the familiar footsteps. He readied himself in case if Classic actually lied and came with someone else, or perhaps a weapon.

But when the other came in sight, Horror looked around and there was nobody else and he didn't seem to have a weapon of any sort.

"So you came back." Horror stated, trying to sound intimidating, but honestly he wasn't sure about any of it.

"Y-yeah. Listen, we have to go, fast. I need to take you to my house and we can't be seen by anyone. My car is nearby." Classic said in rush, seemingly ready to run to the said car.

"Woah woah woah, wait." Horror stopped him. "Why would I go anywhere with you?"

Classic rubbed his neck nevously, but didn't waste time. "Because everyone is looking for you and you probably wouldn't survive long like that? And because I helped you before?"

Horror raised his brow at the other. He was probably right, but it was still suspicious.

"Ugh...fine. But I still-"

"Great. Now quick." Before he could continue, Classic grabbed his hand and started running. Horror was a little surprised, but decided not to question him for now. We was still stronger.

While they ran, he couldn't help but notice a small blush on Classic's cheeks. He shrugged it off and they finally arrived next to the parked vehicle. Horror was quickly pushed inside as Classic sat in the front and the car started moving.

During the ride Horror was glaring carefully at the other from the back seat. Finally they stopped and after making sure that it wasn't police or jail, just a simple house, Horror got out from the vehicle.

Classic did the same thing and run to the door opening them and going inside. He gestured Horror to do the same.

"Huff, ufff, finally. You're safe here." Classic breathed heavily trying to calm down. "Um, sit on the couch or wherever you want, I-I will be back in a while."

Horror watched him cautiously, go down the stairs, but didn't say anything and sat down on the couch. He closed his eyes and relaxed slightly.

He definitely wasn't expecting this day to end like that.

Meanwhile, the other came back wearing different clothes. A hoodie, a T-shirt and some sweatpants. He went down the stairs and nervously sat across his quest.

"Soo, I suppose you have some questions. Oh, my name's Classic by the way, but you probably already know that."

Horror sat straight still not 100% sure of his intentions.

"I do yeah, and I'm sure you already know mine. And I do have a question...Why did you bring me to your home?" Horror eyed him suspiciously.

Classic sighed like he knew he would ask that, but didn't want to answer it. "I...can't tell you. Let's just say that I don't want you in jail."

"Okaay. Let's assume I believe you. And if that's true, aren't you afraid of having a murderer at your place?"

Classic gulped. "I...am, a little. But I also believe you had a reason for your action and also I want to help you clear your name."

Horror blinked two times. Not only was he hiding him, but also planning to clear his name???

"I...don't really understand you, but I mean, I'm not complaining. I don't have any other place to go anyway."

"So that means you will stay?" Classic asked hopefully.

"Uhh, sure, why not." When the tall skeleton said that, Classic's eyes lit up, but he quickly stopped his excitement.

"Great, now I suppose you could take a shower if you want to. It's this door." He pointed to them. "While you do that I will prepare some food."

Horror just nodded and decided to do just that.

When Horror left the bathroom, he saw the other sitting at the table and felt a smell of cheese. He sat as well, a little less cautious about the whole situation. The shower after running so much felt great.

"Err, I weren't exactly sure what you like, so I just made some toasts. Take as many as you want." Classic pointed at the plate.

"Thanks." Horror started eating ravenously. Hey, he hasn't for quite a while, he was hungry.

He saw the short skeleton laugh silently at his appetite, but decided not to comment on it.

They both finished eating, in a less awkward atmosphere then before.

"So, I guess that it would be best if we came to bed now, it's kind of late and you are probably tired. I um, have a spare room, so you can use that one." Classic exclaimed playing with his fingers.

"Actually yeah." Horror suppressed a yawn. "It would be great."

Being in agreement, Classic showed him the room and after he left Horror collapsed on a bed. He was planning to think about what has happened during this eventful day, but immediately fell asleep.

And that's how a couple of the next few days passed. They would eat, talk and do some stuff together. Horror was sometimes left alone due to Classic's job. He was surprised that he had enough trust to leave him like that. He of course didn't leave the house for obvious reasons.

During these alone times Horror was thinking a lot. Should he still be here? Nothing bad has happened during his stay, but then again they still didn't talk about his...crime. He actually grew quite fond of the short skeleton and felt a strange warmth whenever he was around him.

"Hey Classic?" Horror asked one day.

"Hmm?"

"So uh, I've been here for a while and I was wondering. Will you finally tell me why you're hiding a murdered in your house?"

Classic who was sitting next to him on the couch winced. He knew that eventually he would confront him about this once more, but even though he had a lot of time to think, he still was taken aback.

"Ohh...well, I suppose I owe you an explanation." He turned facing the other. "You see..." He gulped feeling his cheeks heat up.

"Yeah?" Horror asked softly, sensing his nervousness.

"Uhhh, eheheh..." He closed his eyes and quickly sputtered. "It's because I have feelings for you!"

Horror's eyes widened as he looked at the small skeleton, who was now looking down shamefully, and felt some weird sensation coming through him.

Did he really feel that way? Could it be the reason he helped him? It actually made sense...in some way.

"W-wait, are you serious?" He asked not believing.

"Yeah, ever since I first saw you..." Classic nodded, but after a second he leaned forward and quickly kissed Horror on the lips, not even giving him time for a reaction.

It was so fast, that Horror only managed to blush and feel the familiar warm feeling inside of him. Just this time it was more intense.

"Wha-."

"I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that, but I knew that you most probably don't return those feelings, so I wanted to k-kiss you at least one time. Sorry!" Classic apologised frantically, looking everywhere but at him.

"No, no wait!" Horror screamed a bit too loudly. "I-I wasn't sure before, but now I know. You have helped me, kept me in your house and were nice to me despite of what I had done. And...I...I love you too."

They both looked at each other for a while, blushing until they simultaneously jumped into each other's arms, hugging tightly.

"So, are we a couple now?" Asked Classic smiling widely in his arms.

"Yeah...I quess so." Horror answered also smiling as he brought the other closer to his chest. "But what about, y'know, me being chased by police?"

"I'm not sure how yet, but I will somehow clear your name. I have already promised that to myself some time ago. We of course still have to talk about it, but I'm sure you had your reason for that, right?"

"...Yeah, I did actually."

"Exactly. Anyway, we will find a way to do it, together. As for now nobody even knows where you are, so we have some time." Classic claimed with unheard before confidence in his voice.

"Okay, I believe in you, and in us." Horror caressed his cheek. He was still a bit unsure ,but the confidence in his voice soothed him.

"Thank you." He said as he brought Classic closer for a proper kiss, which he shyly but excitedly returned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 5.3K 64
(No More Updates) *Front cover is a drawing of mine *All ships are welcomed and most chapters contain over 1000 words. *Feel free to request anything...
12.7K 348 23
What the title says. Mostly about Error, because I cannot stop thinking about ideas regarding him... Either way! One shots! There will of course, be...
29.9K 560 56
I've never done anything like this before so I'm nervous but I've seen other people do them and they kinda seem pretty fun so I might try! The cover...
227K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...